Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 16:46

Dazzling blue ocean water lapped against white sandy beach. The rhythmic crash of ocean waves, echoing against the rocky formations which made up the cove. The sunshine blazing off the grey sheet of rock, gentle blue of water and white of the sand. Beating down on the cove and making it rather warm, despite the gentle breeze which rippled through the air. Padding along against this breeze was the form of a scruffy looking brute. His small stocky form moving nimbly over the uneven sand, his paws barely sinking in the sand before they thrust forward. Kicking up bits of the white grit as he went, covering his lower extremities with a splattering of sand. It didn't seem to phase the brute however, as he pressed forward towards the sound of the water. His nose twitching in the breeze, inhaling sharp fishy smells, that made his nose wrinkle. As he approached the water, clouds started to cover the vibrant sunshine. The once warm cove, darkening like a storm was coming. Blinking sharp beady eyes, the brute glanced around. He could feel the rain coming in his bones.
"Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day"

The brute's sing song voice rang out into the air. Meanwhile overhead in the ever darkening skies, thunder rumbled. The water which had lapped the shores so rhythmically now became choppy. Still unconcerned by his surroundings the odd little brute crept closer to the raging sea. There he halted, taking a seat within the sand. " Wish to give me a show? Do you now dearie?" He cackles, his voice swept away by a gust of salty wind. Humming the rest of his song, the brute rocked from side to side, watching the waves grow closer.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 20:14

The new alpha walked through the lands the sounds of funder were audible ahead of him. His rounded ears were perked forward in curiosity as he neared the sand-covered land. The days have been long since the loss of his beloved Rose and the rebuilding of the pack after their many losses. He was their only hope, at the time. He could not do it alone, which is why he was so very grateful to have Nnyla, Drogo, Thunder, Azul, and so many others to help him through. Nnyla was his closest friend at the moment, and he knew she was suffering just as much as he. She deserved to be one of the most respected wolves in the pack. She was truly great in the mind of the ginger brute. He knew her two remaining children would grow to be strong and valuable members to Helidos. Nodding as he thought in his mind about those who have been there for him through and through, a small smile cracked at his lips. They all depended on him to lead them and make them great again. He intended to do that not only for them, but for Rose. She knew he would be a great leader alongside her, and he intended to to keep his promise to be the best alpha he could be. In one day, he went from Delta to Alpha of Helidos. it was a major step in the brute's life. This was his pack now.

Trotting on, he could smell the salt in the air. The bitter, sour taste was oddly soothing to the male as he moved along. Breaking through the brush and rocks that clouded his view, a single body was visible in the area. A similar one that he had seen before. Smiling as he recognized the dark frame, he trotted up to the figure. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the great Healer Crow of Agavos." He chuckled as he sat beside the green-eyed brute. He enjoyed the company of this male, as he was odd and pup-like in the most mature of ways. It was something Sitka had never seen in a person and found it refreshing. "How have you been, Crow?" Peering over to the brute, his pale blue eyes were warm and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 11:26

Mesmerized by the raging water before him, Crow didn't notice the approach of the russet hued brute. His humming did however abruptly stop when a deep voice rang out above the lash of wind. Jumping slightly, the scruffy brute lets out a cackle. " Oh dearie me! I didn't hear you coming!" He exclaims, his pale eyes darting over the far larger brute. His body posture however remained calm instead of flighty. He'd met this brute once before, in the territories claimed by the rogues. " The mighty Sitka of Helidos, to what do I owe this pleasure?" He adds, his voice gleeful. Licking his lips, Crow allows a large grin to unfurl across his face. He liked the deep voiced behemoth before him. He wasn't like others he'd met. Didn't treat Crow like a pest, gave him respect. Crow could even see warmth within Sitka's pale orbs.
Chortling at his question, Crow thumps his bristle like tail against the sand. " Why I've been well! Well indeed! How about yourself? Hmmm? Still jolly as the last time we met, hmm?" Beady gaze shimmering, Crow pulled his eyes from the brute back to the ocean. " Seems we're in for a show eh? Not everyday one gets to see the ocean pushed around! Normally it does all the pushing! Eh? " He cackles once more, eye's darting back to Sitka. Normally filled with a mischievous glimmer, Crow's eyes instead were oddly calm.  
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 17:22

Chuckling as the dark brute was slightly frightened by his sudden presence, Sitka relaxed. He enjoyed the company of this male and his humor. "That's great, dear friend. I'm glad you've been well." He smiled at the emerald-eyed canine. "Well, unfortunately, the fae I wished to be mated with passed away due to an adder bite. But, as she was the alphess, I have taken place as alpha of Helidos." He shyly chuckled as he spoke of his new position in the ranking. It was something he was proud of, although he did not look like the 'alpha' type. He was smaller and not all too intimidating. But he was stocky and broad. Even if he was not looked at as an alpha by some, he only hoped his pack looked at him as one. It was all that he needed to motivate him. If they had his back, he had theirs. A team effort.

Peering out to the open waters as Crow addressed, he smiled as he could see the waters moving with the wind. "it seems so! What an odd thing it is. Weather is an unusual yet fascinating thing, isn't it?" He chuckled as he could hear the rumble of thunder in the distance. Coming in closer each time.

[I'm sorry it took so long as is so short!]
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 06:43

Crow had returned the smile, his teeth glittering as a flash lightening lit the sky. Admiring the lights which danced across the sky, Crow listened to Sitka speak. His head snapping back around as the brute revealed his beloved was dead. " Blimey I didn't know..." He murmurs his pale green eyes solemn. He bowed his skull some towards the brute, knowing how it felt to loose someone so suddenly. " I'm truly sorry." He adds, gaze flickering back up to the pale orbed brute. " That's never fun losing someone... I know the feeling." He huffs and shifts weight to a hip. The Alpha's last words sort of taking him by surprise. " Alpha!? Eh?" He actually grins a little. " I didn't peg you for the Alpha type." He admits, a chortle escaping him. Trying to picture the russet hued brute leading a pack, Crow falls into silence. His pale orbs examining the ocean now. Despite his companion's new rank, Crow still felt at ease in his presence.

Head tilting, Crow's ears caught Sitka's last words. " Aye! It is! Fascinating for sure! Nothing like it, works in mysteries ways." He comments back, his eyes flashing eerily as lightening lit up the sky once more. A harsh wind whipping up water into their faces, causing it to smack them both in the maw. Cackling Crow jumped up and shook the water from his pelt. " That would be our cue to back off I suppose!" He exclaims, his fur spiking out wildly. " Join me for a stroll won't you? " Crow asks, his nimble paws dancing in place.

( Don't worry about it^^ Mine is short too. Trying to get in replies while I still at my relatives house. Internet router broken at home :O)
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 21:29

A soft smile spread over his ebony lips as the apology slipped from the healer's maw. he appreciated the kindness the other gave to him and the condolences for his loss of his dear Rose. "Aye, it's not easy. Planned on being mated and having a litter this season. But the world decided it was her time to leave this world." He nodded, looking back towards the skies above. He always had a feeling she was watching him. Making sure he stayed out of trouble and did his best to his pack that was once hers. "From Delta to Alpha in one day. Crazy, isn't it? But alas, I now have more responsibilities and duties than ever before and have a whole pack depending on he to lead them. Especially after our war with Erenyx and the many we lost that fateful day." His voice became quieter as he spoke of the war and this they had lost. Marrok was the first to flash through his mind. Then Quinn, Lark, Percy... they all risked their lives for this pack and he would always be eternally grateful to them. "Just another adventure waiting to happen."

The winds began to pick up and the thunder rolling. He slightly chuckled as the pair were attacked with a gust of wind, spreading the salty water over their shedding pelts. "I suppose it is!" The brute mumbles through the wind as he stood on his paws. "It'd be my pleasure, Crow." A small crossed his lips as he followed alongside the lanky brute to wherever their stroll would take them.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2016, 22:02

Crow grinned delightedly when the Alpha of Helidos agreed to accompany him on a stroll. Who would of thought little old me would ever be talking with a big bad Alpha? He thought a voice cackling inside his head. Surely mother wouldn't! He mused, his bristle like tail sweeping his thinly furred hocks as he pressed forward. The slightly larger form of Sitka following behind, as the pair trekked over the loose white sand. Nimble paws darting to the side, Crow slowed until he walked an amicable pace beside his russet friend. His beady gaze darting sideways to the brute, his tongue slithering out to lick at his canines. Unsure what else to say to the brute he continues anyways, " Aye... seems the world wishes to test you eh? I mean what else could this all mean. The death of your beloved, your new found position.... I suppose something greater is at play here..." He murmurs his voice thoughtful, eyes now staring ahead. " There is always a purpose even if we don't see it..." He adds with a chortle. " Before I became a healer I was a lowly thief you see. Left after my brother died.... killed by a buck during a hunting fiasco." He huffs his skull shaking pain flickering in his pale orbs. " Sparrow was a good brute... didn't deserve to die in such manner. " Crow actually growls a little now, more out of frustration than anything. Though it's difficult to discern from the rumble of thunder overhead. " I couldn't forgive dear old mum. She pushed us too hard you see? Might as well of killed my brother herself.... wicked fae she was. " He shakes his head eyes dark as the clouds overhead. " Anyways... I left to escape her mostly... didn't have any plans as to what I was to do with my life. That was until I met dear ol' Reddington. Oddest fellow one ever did come across. Yet he didn't chase me off like many before him. No! No! He instead shared his knowledge of healing with me.... never would of gotten a taste for it without Reddington. But after watching my brother die... well it just seemed the right thing to do. Hm? Ya know saving others.... couldn't save Sparrow... but now, now I have a chance at saving others. Even those who may not think they deserve saving." He cackles, releasing he was rambling again. " Dearie me I am just chatting your ears off ain't I?" He remarks, lowering his head some. " Do feel free to tell me to shut my yap!" He remarks quirking his head to one side. " I'm afraid mother never did teach me proper manners."   

( Sorry for the wait! I hope this makes some sense O.O Wrote it at 12am so... yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 11:26

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again [Alpha Sitka]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1