Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hunter Abyss
Hunter Abyss

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Empty
PostSubject: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 01:12

Can you feel it?

The dark Mexican fae stood just outside an invisible wall, a border of scents. She faced the territory beyond, resolutely, unflinchingly, unwavering. But despite her tough looks, amber eyes peering and glaring at every surface of the foliage that waved slightly in the gentle breeze, she had yet to set paw over. A leap of faith, a descent into an abyss.

The multitude of scents told the female it was indeed a pack, the first she'd come across. Her vivid golden orbs closed, and she was transported deep into her imagination. A pack, a family. One who would stand by you when you need them. Her lips curled in a wry grin, a snarl bubbling from her parted mouth. Her eyes opened, and she was back to reality. How idealistic.

Had she lost her sanity? Was she really discarded her much coveted freedom, was she clipping her wings? Was this what she wanted? If it was so, then so be it. She stepped further. One step, two steps. Her footfalls would not cease. Why were they not stopping? Mustering her willpower together, she finally regained control over her lithe build, and turning, she noted with dismay that she stood a fair distance within the border. Her presence would not go unnoticed. She paused, and her neck lifted in a full-throated howl. A call. From now, she would know only delirium.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 09:26

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R
no luster, glamor, or gold, i hope you'd remember me dressed in shadows black and white

Elder Thunder

A howl could be heard coming from the borders, which was not anything new of course. New wolves always howled to ask for acceptance. Thunder stood, then stretched and glanced around the pack clearing. Yet nobody seemed to be around. Perhaps I should go check...couldn't hurt, right? He thought. The brute loped towards where the sound had originated, then slowed to an easy trot once he got closer. His brilliant blue orbs scanned the verdure carefully, looking for any sign of the canid that called. He smiled slightly, ready to greet whoever called. Much to his surprise, a she-wolf was standing within the borders. Thunder immediately dropped the smile and a deep warning growl rumbled in his throat. The older male stepped closer, sharp eyes never leaving her dark pelt. The fae was a pretty mix of black, brown, and cream. That wasn't what he cared about though, for she shouldn't have crossed the border like that. "Who are you? It's rude to trespass on a pack's territory without permission." He said, voice stern. "I'm Elder Thunder. What brought you here to Helidos?" The brute waited expectantly, his ears pressed forward on his head and his tail lifted only a tiny bit to show dominance over the intruder. It was clear she knew she wasn't supposed to cross the scent marks, but then why had she done so? He expected her to show respect at the very least. Afterall, it wasn't very courteous to trespass.

He walks. "He talks." He thinks.

Notes: So sorry for the delay.
AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Hunter Abyss
Hunter Abyss

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 10:02

Abyss had just been contemplating rolling over onto the tempting grass; so tender, fragile, delicate. Softened by dew, and the incessant crunch of unyielding paws over them, flattened by the contact of furry bodies over their sleek surface; how they would be captured between closing jaws. Huh? Abyss blinked, a flash of white and grey bringing her back to reality. What had she been thinking?

Her own flaxen eyes rose to connect with dazzling blue ones, shining with the spectral brilliance of a iridescent gem. Her paws shifted uneasily as she realized the eyes were attached to a large salt-and-pepper brute, larger and older than her. He brought with him the scent of where he hailed from, undoubtedly the pack beyond. Realizing she'd been grinning, displaying her toothy maw, and staring amiably at the ground - more specifically the grass - made it all the more awkward for the female.

"Um..." Reflexively, she took a reflexive step backwards. "I-I apologize," Marvelous. She was stuttering already. "..." What was she to say?! That she crossed on a simple whim? What did she know of life in a pack? Evidently that they protected their border fiercely. Even as she stared at the ground again, lost in conflicting thought, her front paws pressed together; her fur lay limp and her tail hung below her body, not curling underneath her, yet not rising. The dominance in the brute's position was evident, and Abyss had no wish to oppose it.

Her head finally rose, her head tilted to display her curiosity. "Excuse me, sir, I am within the borders of Helidos, right?" Her tone thankfully disguised her somewhat stupid question to make it sound like confirmation; regardless she winced. The senior member before her had just said so; this was clearly Helidos. She had heard of the pack - how they treated all members fairly and kindly. For the first time, she grew self-conscious of her bedraggled pelt, bruised paws and looseness of form. This was an acceptable state to live in alone, but she felt acute embarrassment to present herself as such before this male. "...I'm sorry. I'm Abyss." Salvaging the last dregs of her dignity, she offered her name with a lowing of her head, to convey respect and harmless intentions.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 09:38

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R
no luster, glamor, or gold, i hope you'd remember me dressed in shadows black and white

Elder Thunder

The female's embarrassment was quite obvious, although she didn't do much more than back up and look at the ground. She didn't seem to mean any harm, although he did not lower his guard just yet. The creamy brute nodded at her apology, his expression changing from a disapproving frown to an only slightly stern look. After a moment, she asked for confirmation that this was indeed Helidos, then seemed to realize he had just stated that it was. Thunder nodded slightly again. The fae, who called herself Abyss, was so flustered that she forgot to mention what her purpose was here. Now part of him knew it could be an act to avoid the question, but he would ask again. Softening his gaze, he relaxed a bit, his lips curved upward ever so slightly. "Well Abyss, take a deep breath. I'm not going to bite." The male said. Well...I won't bite unless this loner gives me a reason. He added silently. "Now tell me, what brings you here? Why are you here at the border?" Thunder asked. The Elder assumed she was here to join the pack, but he asked the formal question anyway. He didn't mind her ragged pelt, for he knew it didn't matter as much when living as a loner. It would be nice to get an idea of what skills she would be good at.

Notes: So sorry for the delay.
AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Hunter Abyss
Hunter Abyss

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 10:22

What was she thinking? Why had she called him here? Did she really intend to join this pack? Given the situation, it might be the only way out... A plethora of questions swirled in the females mind, as her steady gaze surveyed the male before her. He seemed healthy, well-fed, pleased perhaps. She blinked. He was happy. She wrly grinned; what knew she, of happiness? The questions remained, but time passed. She knew this - she required an answer.

That being said, the more she stared at the brute, the more she was aware of his power. Had he been a Warrior? Was he still one? He seemed to be greying with age, but there stood no doubt of his physical prowess. He could easily take her down if she tried to bolt, so diplomacy was her lone option here. And standing mutely was not her idea of diplomacy.

"Um, is this pack accepting members?" There! She'd said it! She thought it would have never come out, but it did. Was that accomplishment that filled her? Who was the last wolf she'd spoken to? Sure, as she slowly descended into lonesome insanity, she'd taken to speaking to herself and vegetation, and the occasional prey, but conversation? It exhilarated her. To be fair, this sentiment was one-sided. Here, this nice old wolf was stuck with a stuttering, unsure young child, trying his best to be diplomatic. She winced; she must be troubling him. Her anxiety grew to a fever pitch; her ears pressed to her skull in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:59

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R

Elder Thunder

The cream and grey male waited, noting the she-wolf's momentary grin, most likely at some thought she had. Even as Abyss looked at him, he could tell she was thinking. Perhaps she was evaluating whether to join based on him. Had she been a loner all her life? The Elder didn't know, but perhaps if he made a connection with her she would feel more comfortable. "You know, I once was a loner." He rumbled. The male didn't get the chance to say more, since Abyss decided to speak. Her question made him smile again. She seemed a bit excited and even proud. Perhaps at the topic at hand or mane just the conversation in general. Her sudden elation, however, was quickly replaced by intense embarrassment. Thunder nodded gently, pretending not to notice her embarrassment. "Indeed...do you wish to join this pack?" He asked. The brute would wait, although he assumed the answer would be a "yes". Not many wolves would appear at the border just to chat and ask questions...especially if the wolf crossed the border.

Notes: nope.
AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Hunter Abyss
Hunter Abyss

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:41

Abyss practically heaved a sigh of relief out loud; it was almost over. It was practically physically painful, but she was almost there. "Oh, that's good, accepting members. Keep the ranks open and such," She babbled, tongue loosened in her moment of respite. She literally bit her tongue - and cheek, she noted with a painful wince - when Thunder mentioned he'd been a loner once. "No way. You, a loner? You've certainly integrated very well in pack life...I wonder if it was difficult," Not realizing she had been thinking out loud, Abyss stared at Thunder in surprise. "Someone who knows about the pressing loneliness..." The words escaped her muzzle in a whisper.

Her skull released her ears, so that they returned to their regular, upright position, flicking once as she blinked, gathering her wits. If she could have sunk her head any lower, she would have, but as it stood, she merely looked down. "Well...yes, if you'd take me," Well. What a way to sell herself. "I can offer the pack a set of young legs! I've never been much of a fighter, but I can hunt, to provide fresh kill," Her tongue stuck out slightly as she took a moment to evaluate her good points. She figured her gorgeous looks went along marvelously with her winning personality; if the joke were in any worse sense, she could have choked on it! Humor aside, this really wasn't the time. "If...if nothing else, I'm willing to work hard and learn!" Rank mattered little to the fae, who had no idea of the hierarchy of a pack. She tilted her head again, never taking her eyes off Thunder. But if he had been a loner...then he too, had lost someone.
Shaking the thought loose from the abcesses of her mind, her paws shifted as she passionately declared her willingness; her amber eyes blazed with will, and her jaws parted slightly. She was the very picture of eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 12:11

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R

Elder Thunder

Thunder couldn't help but chuckle as she thought out loud. Integrated well? Perhaps, but the brute wasn't convinced of that. He still kept up a bit of a guard most of the time and he certainly wasn't a social butterfly. "Indeed, miss Abyss. I was born in a pack but left of my own accord, then wandered, joined another pack. That didn't work out either, so I became a loner once more. It was nice, but I wanted to find my long lost siblings, so I ended up here." He explained. His smile faded a bit, becoming more serious. "Nothing has ever been easy. I have lost many I care about, but I still continue on." The male rumbled. He only barely caught her whisper and he met her eyes with a new intensity. "If there is one thing I have learned here, it's that only you can change your loneliness Abyss. You must search for wolves you can trust, and find a purpose." Thunder straightened, his expression becoming thoughtful as he considered her words. The fae would be a good asset if she truly was a decent Hunter. He could even give her some pointers and hunt with her if she so wished. She seemed to willing to do whatever was asked if her...but would she stay loyal? He nodded slowly after a moment, his tone becoming formal with a hint of pride in his pack as he spoke the words. "Alright Abyss. Do you promise to remain loyal to Helidos and to serve Alpha Sitka and the pack no matter what?"

Notes: nope.
AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Hunter Abyss
Hunter Abyss

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 04:35

Abyss was surprised when her tail wagged slightly; was Thunder chuckling at what she said? Had she amused him? Wait, had she thought out loud? Stifling the urge to lay down and burrow her face in her paws, she smiled at him; would the embarrassment never stop? Unwilling to dwell on that, she pushed her own attention-demanding thoughts to hear him out. Unlike herself, he had been born in a pack - what could have compelled him to leave? The more she listened, the more she wished to ask - her curiosity grew with each statement he spoke and she heard. She mulled over his words for a while, after all, they came from a more experienced wolf. One who understood.

She looked up as Thunder asked if she would remain loyal to the pack; was this...acceptance? Clarification was the last step, was it not? And yet, despite her goal being so close, she felt a sense of alienation. Would that pass with time? Here stood two wolves, each submerged in their own thoughts, living a world of their own. Ws one barren, and the other resplendent? Was there a right, and a wrong? Her face turned upwards, scanning the sky for the answers she seeked. No, the answers were not there. They were never there; could she have ever searched an endless, empty expanse for it? Her world would merge with others, and it was there that she would find her answers. "Yes." For the first time since she remembered, she could speak with absolute clarity, and decisiveness. This was her madness now, this was her world.

(Sorry about this post @~@' Shouldn't try to write when so distracted with anime)
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 10:43

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R

Elder Thunder

The fae seemed to be embarrassed yet thoughtful. Hopefully she would take his advice to heart. For awhile she was quiet, although her tail wagged for a bit. The brute suspected she wanted to know more, but that would hopefully be a story for another time if she truly wished to hear it. Abyss look to the sky....perhaps for a sign? The Elder wasn't sure. He often gazed around him while thinking, so maybe that was what she was doing. It occurred to him that she might never have been in a pack before, but that meant little to the older male. She could adapt if she wanted to, and that's why her answer made all the difference. Then with a clarity that was absent in her previous words, the she-wolf answered. The confidence with which she said it prompted Thunder to smile and nod approvingly. "Then welcome to Helidos, Hunter Abyss. If you would like, you could explore the pack lands in your own and find your way to the pack clearing later, or follow me, since that's where I'm going." He rumbled. With that, he stood up and stepped back. After a moment he turned around and headed deeper into Helidos territory, towards the clearing.

Notes: Thank you for your patience.

AKEMI OF SHINE

~ You are accepted! Please change your name to 'Hunter Abyss' and request to join the 'Helidos' group under the 'Ranks' tab at the top of the page. You can reply to this if you want but it is not necessary. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken from this never ending fight (Border, joining)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1