Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining the Game [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Empty
PostSubject: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 15:16

The casting of bright, visible, golden beams among the green sod from the spherical, round object being what could only be identified as the sun draping above in the maya blue sky and the warmth it provided as the heat traveled to cover the entire steppe was enough to show the spring season was upon her. Dawdling around, creamed paws one after the other made contact with the green strands below her; The dirt spacing out as her flats touched and clinging to the black pads until she lifted them up again. It was a simple process. Was something everyone was born with, from just a mere adolescent to when the ash would cover ones body wholly until they withered away into nothing after death. Soft, unnecessary breezes of wind blowing into the plain, shaking the multi-pigmented hide on her frame, Braelyn leisurely made her way, heading no where in particular and with having no destination, wandered idly. The fae had been traveling for a while, a few months to be exact, as a loner, a real loner with no purpose in life but survival. It was what kept her alive for so long, to worry about her own life and even back in the history that follows her when Braelyn left her family to die at the jaws of others, it was still her life she had took to a priority first. Survival of the fittest as some would call it but for her, it was anything but that. Things happened for reasons and whether those reasons can be justified or made any sense was not important. Life still went on and even if something drastic was to happen, it wasn't the end of time itself.

The feeling of a wet, sticky surface on her body, the brown vixen's spring green occuli's fell down to see her once creamed paw stuck to a puddle of a rich, dark mire. Drawing her auds down to lay at an acute angle above her crown, Braelyn slowly lifted her peds the stifle curling in its motion as it rose and once up off the ground did the maiden growl softly in disgust. The clunky soil attaching to her pads. How the dirt appeared fresh was a well sign it had rained, a few days ago or even hours was something she couldn't tell. The smell of newly rain was something she couldn't detect and even when the fae arched her back slightly, her neck curving downwards until the ebony nares at the end of her muzzle touched the ground, could Braelyn feel no other wetness in the grass. Pawing her paw at the terra in hopes of ridding herself of the mud, she scratched at the ground, her talons digging into the loam as her pads swept over repeatedly. In a matter of seconds after was the female trekking yet again around the vast flatland, the banner that hung to her rump swaying effortlessly in mid-air behind. The limbs that held the maidens figure in place and up off the soil pushing herself forward, she came up towards a hill, one that disfigured the smooth terrain in an instant and since it blended into the land from a far, she had not been able to see it until now. Trotting up, the tip held a sight she had not expected to see- below was a tree line, the large brown wood cluttered up one after another to make up a wide timber forest. Interesting. She thought simply, Braelyn's crania leaning a but to the side in curiosity as she stared down at the dark shadows that laid inside.

Declining down, an aroma quickly inhaled into her nostrils and when stopping to get a better whiff, the scent of a pack out. So it was a border. She hadn't been near a border in a while, or even a pack. Most of the time, the fae ignored both things to avoid trouble or get into something that wasn't worth her time. Would this be any different? Before her stood a woodland, filled with many wolves as it seemed but how they acted was something she continued to pondered on. She couldn't stand wolves who where too nice for their own good and she couldn't stand wolves who had their head so far up their rump to think clearly either. Maybe this would be a change. Settling her rump on the terra, Braelyn wrapped the brown tassel around her paws, elevating her nape to position straight with her chest. The maiden instinctively exhaled her song into the atmosphere, letting it slip from her vocals and out her muzzle forming a melody her mother would often call a beauty to the lobes. That is when she was still breathing. Calling forth whoever had been listening so they knew of the fae's presence, she ended slowly, lowering her nape back into its original place and waiting for the one she caught. Green orbs surveying for any sign of life from the dark, midnight trees. It was time to join the game.

Last edited by Hunter Braelyn on November 28th 2014, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 16:41

A week had passed since Chiara and Magnus had been graced the silence and solitude of having their brood exit from the home den. Now their days that were once filled with babysitting, nagging and tussling were spent hunting, training and watching from a distance as their children grew and lived their lives. The first pain of seeing them grow up were soon replaced with pride as they grew independent and started to emerge as the wolves they would become as they grew up. Each had their own story to tell and Chiara loved each of them equally and as a whole. Magnus reacted to the pups a bit differently than Chiara, but she knew that behind his sternness and critiquing he meant well too. The males of the brood didn't grey her pelt as much as her two daughters did. Piper was constantly testing the boundaries of the world and seemed to want to question even gravity itself if she wanted. Most of the time Chiara would roll her eyes at the antics of her daughter as she ate poison ivy simply because Manus told her not to. Twice Chiara had to warn her of the dangers of porcupine quills and had the youngster promise not to mess with them only because she had already done that in her younger years. The scars of her muzzle was enough to cool down the temptation in Piper, but still she found enough trouble to get into most days. Willow, on the other hand, was trouble in her own sorts for the pair. Her gentle nature and shy demeanor made Chiara coddle her much to Magnus's annoyance. He was constantly badgering the poor thing which usually resulted in him and Chiara arguing. The small white pup wanted to become a caretaker, which wasn't the worst thing in the world according to Chiara. Magnus, however, heemed and hawed about the choice most days and tried everything he could to shape up the kind and shy fae. Sighing a bit at the thought Chiara pushed on, soon entered the outer edge of the territory.

It had been some time since the Guardian had answered the call of a loner. Itching to stretch her legs that morning, when the soft song of a fae at the boundary hit her ears she jumped at the chance to meet her. With her tail high and her muscles flexed she trotted forward, clearing ground quickly despite her short frame. Being short didn't deter her from making a big statement to new comers, if anything she used her small size as an advantage to seeing how new wolves reacted with respect. It was easy to submit to a large and hulking male at a border, no harm in it. Now a tiny, lithe fae on the other hand showed true respect to submit to, and any wolf who automatically submitted to her, especially a male showed one of great promise. For a wolf to submit without question to her size showed they would be beneficially to Teren and not question him, the pack needed wolves like that, loyal and true. That wasn't to say that she wanted a pack full of mindless drones, but instead she'd rather they be respectful than question every thing like her daughter. Chiara soon neared the new fae, letting her form be seen in the morning sun. Shadows danced over her frame, casting her golden eyes in a eery haze. "Who are you fae?" Her vice rang out. Its tone held the question, but also seemed demanding in a small sense as if the small fae ordered the new fae to reveal herself without question.
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 15:40

(ooc: Sorry it's not good and for the long wait)

The sound of multiple dry blades rustling into each other as the wind blew by and through the air was enough to grab the fae's attention, distracting her from the slight boredom that hung over her head. Muzzle turned up at an angle, exposing her nape to the brown bark of the trees, Braelyn's eyes glanced over the flora to pass whatever time came with it. The green was highlighted in honey from the sun, the shadow's darkened even more to make the forest seem like something from a haunted dream, taunting one to come closer or even to come inside and see what would await. Which was what would happen once the one she had caught came to the forest line where the fae sat currently. Never in the months or even in her entire live would Braelyn have thought she would attempt to join a pack, the whole idea of pack life was always the one thing she despised: Following orders, being expected to risk your own breathing soul so someone else could still keep theirs, submitting underneath the higher ranks like some weak puppet. It never caught her interest yet here she was, about to give up her freedom that was unlimited as a rogue to work underneath another while they laid on a rock pedastal doing nothing."How pleasing.." Braelyn remarked, actually thinking her actions through.

The idea to just stand to her peds and walk off crossed the fae's mind but then what would she look like? A coward, the bronze female growled, answering the questions she had given to herself in thought. If she was going to do this, then she would stick to it but for how long was the question. Furry, dirt-like ears twitching to a unrecognizable audio, Braelyn pointed her muzzle back into its original place, green orbs now facing ahead of her into the forest instead of up and are the tree tops. Lids curling to narrow, out of instinct her mind wandered to control the faes actions, black lips about to peel upwards as a soft growl rumbled from her throat... but then stopped. It would have continued if the mysterious presence she felt nearby hadn't shown itself. A fae, like herself appeared, a midnight hue that was darker with the suns heated rays beating on the both of them. "Braelyn" she voiced after the stranger questioned her calling. Eyes trailing over the strangers appearance, the bronze maiden just watched, scanning her over to compare while looking for sudden and quick movements to see if this faes demeanor was aggressive or questionably friendly.

Haunches placed into a relaxed position onto the green blades below her, Braelyn just sat, making no intention to do anything other than what she was already doing. "So, is this the part where I grovel to my knees pathetically upon you?" She sneered, not really to mock the fae but to show her dislike and disapproval for those who do. What good did submitting do? All it showed was a wolf's weakness for courage and the lack of it. Laying onto the floor was no more than resting in a den only next to curl up for the darkness to take over; In the maidens eyes it didn't show respect, it was anything but that. Silence. That was in the air now and the female loved every minute of it but knew it would soon end for she had heard pack wolves never knew when to shut their so called mouth long enough to savor what beauty silence brought.

Last edited by Hunter Braelyn on November 28th 2014, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 06:52

As she saw more of the new wolf and heard what she had to say the more mad Chiara grew. Drawing her lips back in a snarl a low growl escaped her throat. Puffing out her fur in an old habit her hackles raised, standing in a stiff fin across her back. "You would do well to submit wolf. Respect is something vital to this pack. I outrank you ten times over as I am the Guardian of the Alpha. I expect you to show me respect not of cowardis, but out of respect. If you can't do that to an understanding wolf as myself I'll turn you over to wolf who isn't as understanding." She growled. True the fae wouldn't know her rank, but she should at least show more respect to an pack wolf when she wanted to be greeted. Now Chiara wanted her to cower before her, expose her belly and tuck her tail in. Let not fear but intelligence make the fae submit to the black Guardian.

"I am called Chiara and I am the Guardian, lest your clouded thinking didn't let you hear me the first time. If for some small chance I allow you in what good would you be to us, to me?" She asked, wondering if Omega would suite her for her lack of knowledge or refusal to show respect. Other than that she could take her on as a trainee in addition to her son Aspen. She would be much harder on the fae and wondered if she'd rather be killed than train by her.
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 21:36

Auds rotating above on the faes brown head, the female gathered the furious snarl that slipped from the ebony strangers lips. It didn't take long for her greeter to switch demeanor’s, though the change wasn't all too big for she was still hostile when she first spoke. Green orbs watching as hackles began to rise and the strangers figure grew stiff, Braelyn only found amusement in the females actions rather than intimidation, though the brown fae wasn't that stupid to let her emotions show. No. That would only anger the close-minded wolf more. How do you outrank me if I hold no rank? Don't forget you were a rogue like me and the rest of us and think that just because you are in a pack it makes you any better... Thinking in thought but never opening her muzzle to speak some sense for the fae, Braelyn instead let a small smile find its way across her black lips. "My apologies." the female spoke, bending her nape so her head would dip towards the ground.

This female wanted respect, but what was respect if it is not earned? The fae could show this stranger all the submission she wanted but that wouldn't mean Braelyn respected the Guardian. Sighing, the brown female would twist her torso, shoulder hitting the terrain first before her spine followed until her back was flat against it. Auds pinning themselves down, the furry tail that hung from her curled inwards between her hind legs. So this was submission. How sad it was that this was the way pack wolves got and showed respect. "No, I heard you" Braelyn avowed, face dead with the lack of emotion that crossed it. Green hues locked forward onto legs in front of her, the fae thought for a moment on the topic, heeding her words. "My looks do not tell of my full potential. I am strong, not just physically but mentally as well. Close combat is more my style and something I practice when the opportunity comes and always will try to perfect. Although fighting is a skill of mine, hunting serves no problem either. It was often I caught my own meal."

"You probably hear the words I speak on a regular basis, and though from my knowledge they are true I'll let you determine what promise I hold. If you permit it, I would serve under your alpha loyally without question or disagreement and if the time ever came, give up my last breath for another you might call friend. I wish to be a warrior under your approval."
Finishing, the brown fae just took some air, expression still cold and her body still wrapped in a submissive state. Braelyn didn't know how long she would be on her back but from how quickly the Guardian turned bitter it wouldn't be surprising if she attacked the female for trying to stand. So instead she just laid still until Chiara told her otherwise. How much the female had fabricated Braelyn couldn't even know, for the future was full of surprises and just because she spoke words today didn't mean those words would be of any significance in a week. After all, she had left her past family to rot, who says when the time came the fae wouldn't do it again.

Last edited by Hunter Braelyn on November 28th 2014, 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 22:01

Chiara smirked, her black lip curling somewhat over her teeth. The attitude filled fae would fit in well with the pack she thought she she watched her slide to the ground. Seeing the wheels turn in her mind she had the notion that Braelyn wanted equal respect. Such was a interesting notion of what respect was and was not. How was being weak before another who was strong respectful? Or hw was listening outright to a complete stranger showing respect when you didn't know if she was truthful? Such questions still boggled Chiara for her first signs of respect steamed from fear. Now she knew te true meaning of respect for her few superiors, but still dowled out some towards those who earned it. Braelyn showed no fear, only annoyance at rolling belly up to her. As she should for who was she to say if Chiara was being truthful of her rank? "Get up." She barked, sick of her act and knowing there was little truth behind it. "Given time in the pack I expect you to learn the true meaning of respect towards myself and others higher than you. I understand your situation now as I myself was once in your position. For this I will let it go for now."

Chiara sat, curling her tail around her feet. "You seem well rounded for a loner and by the look of it, can fend for yourself. Your fighting skills I'd like to see in action, but for the time being I see you excelling as a hunter. You will proide for the pack and learn it's territory. Given time seek out my mate if you'd like extra training for he was once the lead hunter. If you want to sharpen your sparring skills I'd be glad to assist you. Now come and follow me back Hunter Braelyn." She said, satisfied with her pledge and her words.

ooc-You may change your name to Hunter Braelyn and join the rank Erenyx to make your name red. Please also post in the new thread for Erenyx fae's if you'd like
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 09:49

For a moment things were silent, the only clear audible noise being the top of the trees as the wind blew around and through them, shaking the dead and green leaves together in a loud commotion that was silent if words were being spoken. Orbs glancing up to see if the Guardian was angry or pleased, instead Braelyn just saw a smirk upon Chiara's lips. Must be amusing to see a wolf like this.. the fae thought. The ebony female looked entertained, halfway towards a closed muzzle. Turning her eyes away from the Guardian to look at blue sky, watching the clouds slowly but surely pass by to waste time. Auds lifting to hear what was being told, Braelyn sighed once again. Finally. If she had been on her back any longer, Braelyn was sure her legs would have fallen asleep. Rolling her body to the side, the brown fae released her tail from between her hind legs.

Paws finding the terrain beneath them, the female hoisted herself back up, shaking the dirt from her coat quickly. So understanding.. the fae taunted but never actually stated the words that came to her mind. Listening to the second half of the Guardian's words, Braelyn just gave a faded nod of her head, a small smile placed upon her black lips. "As you wish Guardian. I'll take you up on that offer as well - it wouldn't hurt to learn from the alpha's protector." The ebony fae seemed okay from what Braelyn witnessed, so she figured if she was to be in a pack, it wouldn't hurt to have a mentor. Two, if the female counted Chiara's mate. If the fae decided to start walking, Braelyn would follow her into the dark forest, muzzle shut without another word since it was not necessary anymore for her voice to be public.

ooc- Not sure if I was suppose to make a reply back, so I just made one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Joining the Game [Border Acceptance] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the Game [Border Acceptance]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1