Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come One, Come All to this Tragic Affair (Private - Eclipse)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Come One, Come All to this Tragic Affair (Private - Eclipse) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come One, Come All to this Tragic Affair (Private - Eclipse) Come One, Come All to this Tragic Affair (Private - Eclipse) Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 12:21

The brute waited patiently, grooming his coat to occupy himself while he was alone on the floor of the den. He didn't consider the den his anymore as he never stayed there, he felt no comfort from it these days and it was best to be given to some new addition to the pack, though it had served him well. However, it was the location he'd told Ciro to find him simply because it was a convenient meeting place and the usual thing to do. It was not that early in the day so if something had spontaneously occurred that Ciro had needed to tend to earlier in the morning it was possible he might not come, but he wished he would. Minutes later as he began picking out a particularly difficult clump of fur with his teeth, his large ears swivelled towards a grunt by the entrance and sure enough he smelled the young healer. Why the male grunted and did not give a proper greeting, he couldn't fathom. Eclipse still did not quite understand the adolescent, he was fragile, seemingly a dreamer, and open-hearted in some ways yet he seemed not to want the company of wolves much of the time. The warrior had tried to be nothing but kind and understanding to the other, and had probably saved his life that winter, yet they still struggled to form much of a relationship. He hoped today would change that, or at least begin to.

Standing as best he could under the roof of the den, he shuffled out into the clearing and shook off his pelt. Seeing the brute without a bundle of herbs between his jaws was quite unusual, but once again he saw the resemblance between Ciro and the daughter he lost. Perhaps that was subconsciously why he cared so much for him, though Ciro's past was the driving force that made him so protective of the young wolf and want to help him. At the simplest level they'd both encountered difficulty in their lives so he related to that. Eclipse nudged Ciro's shoulder with his muzzle and followed it up by tapping his tail against the shoulder as he padded around him. "Walk with me." He kept his pace casually slow until the male was in step with him. "I hope you're well, Ciro. I'm glad you came. I've got some free time on my paws now that I'm to be made an elder soon. I don't have much to do, so I thought we could go nature spotting. No hunting or anything like that, just hiking around the territory seeing what we find. We could probably find some herbs as well. I'd like to show you one place in particular, a clearing full of wild flowers in Eden's Hollow. I've only shown one other wolf there before, and it's a lovely place. Also I'd like to show you how everything is in balance in the forest, so you can understand why we as well as all the other animals are needed here." He looked to the other, an excited kind of joy in his eyes. He was hopeful it would be something Ciro would enjoy, and they could talk and bond over the course of the hours together.

[[Considering you are flying today and how close the season change is, we can conclude that they had a pleasant time and end the thread here without RPing it out.]]

Last edited by Warrior Eclipse on May 30th 2016, 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Come One, Come All to this Tragic Affair (Private - Eclipse)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1