Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Empty
PostSubject: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 23:07

alpha sitka

we are the few, the believers

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Summer had begun. The flowers and trees were now in full bloom. Prey becoming more active. The new days were refreshing to the lands as well as the pack. Still rebuilding after the war tragedy, Helidos was in need of trusted allies. As the brute pondered who would be suitable in such a position, he remembered his friend Crow. The scruffy healer from Agavos was very welcoming towards him. He did not know much about the odd pack in which was hidden in the lands, but with a brute such as Crow, he had a feeling they could be trusted. He heard very little about Desmond, other than he was a rogue-turned-alpha. Sitka did not fear or admire this brute, as he knew very little about him. Although the ginger male was one to easily make friends, he was not all thrusting of strangers. Crow happened to be a special circumstance in which he treated Sitka with the same respect before and after he became the leader of the Helidos pack. He hoped that this meeting would give the chance for the two packs to join together in a time of need against Erenyx. An alliance was something Helidos need din order to survive the next wave of torture the monster himself would send their way. In all truth, Sitka was still getting used to being the alpha of a pack. He never thought it was something imaginable, but his dear Rose gave him this opportunity. He would not fail her, or Quinn. Arriving in the neutral lands where they would negotiate, memories flashed through his mind of when he first came to this specific area. He remembered quite vividly. He was curled up in the roots of a tree, and the sweet should of Elsbeth appeared and greeted him. Although he made an utter fool of himself upon meeting the gentle female, he was in awe by her nature. Sadly, he remembered that she was also lost to the darkness of death. He remembered that she was arranged to be mated with the one called Eclipse, who was a widower. He never heard of how his first mate died, but he knew of Elsbeth. Sitka was now one of the widowers of the pack. Would he find love again? Maybe. But he would forever hold his heart in Rose. The love of his life.

The midsummer sun was warm against his pelt as he sat under the largest of the trees. The blossoms of the branches were vibrant variations of pinks and violets, dancing in the slight breeze and roamed through the valley. All that was left was to wait for his companion and his leader.

Last edited by Alpha Sitka on July 6th 2016, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 23:13

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Waking up in the morning, Desmond was quick to move about his way. He had agreed to the meeting between he and an Alpha of Helidos, the new Alpha. Apparently, he had assumed duties after the war or something like that. He wasn't too sure about how everything went down, but he was sure the other may share information with him if he really cared about it. Quinn had been a sweet fae, a good ruler from what he heard - but not good enough. Hopefully this male was much better and would be able to make some sort of deal with Desmond. If they got attacked by Erenyx, Adagov would go to their aid, and vice versa. But what else did they want? The Alpha did a border check, as well as running through the outskirts of the whole territory. Everything needed to be perfect before he would venture to neutral grounds. His eyes watched as he moved from home to unclaimed lands. The sun was beating down on his back, but he paid little mind to it. He was on a mission. Blossom Pasture was the location for their meeting. It was a nice place with a whole lot of shade, just as long as they found a decent tree. But after the passing of Spring, it would be hard to find a tree that was not sufficient enough. He passed under the cover of tree branches and flowers. Finally he found the ivory wolf and he smiled as he approached. Giving the other a bow of his head for respect, he spoke gently, "so you must be Sitka. I am Desmond. How can I help you?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 09:27

Crow didn't sleep well. His mind too busy bubbling with excitement. His talk with Alpha Desmond having gone better than he could of imagined. With the mighty Agavos leader agreeing on the meeting. So thus Crow lay awake most of the evening, his mind unable to turn off. Imagining how the meeting would go. His paws thrummed excitedly. It was to his surprise when he finally dozed off. His body however waking instinctually as the morning dawned over the land. Rising from the healer's den floor. Crow stretched until he heard the pop and creak of his bones. A large yawn escaping him as his teeth flashed in the dimly lit den.  Beady pale green gaze sparkling, the brute exited his den without hesitation. Knowing he would need to move fast if he was to arrive at the chosen meeting place on time. His nimble paws carrying his light weight form swiftly. And before the odd little brute knew it he was exiting his homelands, entering those dubbed neutral by the packs. Here Crow pranced through the shadows of the trees, enjoying the shade as long as he could. Soon however he reached the blossom pasture. Forced to step from his beloved darkness out into the blazing sun. The light dancing on his mottled scruffy fur. Showing the highlights of brown and grey fur beneath the black outer coat. The thinner hair on his hocks and the grey flecking on his face which made him appear far older than he was. The spring in his step the only clue to his young age, as he pranced over the blossom covered ground.

Crow's pale eyes darted around until they landed upon the form of two wolves beneath the shade of a large blossom tree. Practically shivering with his excitement Crow approached a cackle escaping his throat. " Sorry to keep you waiting!" He exclaims, his voice as gleeful as ever. His beady eyes darting over the ivory colored brute who he'd come to know as the Alpha of Helidos. More so however his friend as odd as that sounded. The brute had showed him what Crow craved most from others, respect. Thus earning his trust and him a new important friend. Bowing his head low towards his friend he smiles. " Good to see you, Alpha Sitka." He murmurs, turning to look to his own leader, head still held low. " And it's always good to see you sire." He comments, before falling silent and rocking back to lean on his haunches. His intelligent gaze beaming in the dappled light of the sun. His short rounded ears pointed in the direction of the two leaders. Eager for the proceedings to begin. Using all of his self control to keep his excitement at bay, a grin still plastered on his short maw.

[I'm sorry to have kept you waiting]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 17:35

The silence of the pastures were broken by the voice of another. Turning around to face the larger brute, the emerald eyes of him were striking. A dip of the other's head was reassuring, and Sitka returned the act of respect for the other male. Although Crow was nowhere in sight, he knew it must be for a good reason. Seating himself back down, he smiled at the alpha. "That I am, Desmond. It's a pleasure to meet you." Dipping his head again, he spoke on the matter that brought them here. "As you know, Helidos and Erenyx had a war that left Quinn slaughtered. My mate was appointed as alphess, but died not long after due to an adder bite. Leaving me to take control of Helidos on my own. Quite literally going from a delta to alpha within mere minutes. It was a devastating loss to the pack and Teren will not stop until Helidos is off the radar. Even with quinn dead, he wants Helidos destroyed. He paused between his words. The brute didn't want to ramble on about things the brute may or may not have heard of beforehand. before he began to speak again, he saw his odd companion of Agavos approach the alphas. Sitka dipped his head to the healer."Ah, Crow. I'm glad you could make it." He smiled to the green-eyed onyx male then looked back at Desmond. "As I was saying, after the loss of three alphas, including Fenris, Helidos is weak. We are and I cannot deny that. So, I come to you not pleading, but asking for a pact or alliance between Helidos and Agavos. If Teren tries to attack again, we would look to you for support and backup and vice versa if Teren targets you and yours." Hesitation was slight in his voice as he spoke on that part. What was Desmond supposed to think? Perhaps he thought he might be putting his own members in harms way. But for the sake of many others. "I do understand if you are not willing to put your pack into Teren's eyes, but we would not be able to fight off Erenyx alone if it ever came to it. And as alpha of Helidos now, I would be his main target along with my Elite and Azul." Nodding, Sitka concluded his reasoning for wanting to meet with the rogue-gone-alpha. He dipped his head once more toward Desmond, then acknowledged Crow once more. "Your healer is a very skilled brute. Clever and witty as well. He has come to be a good friend of mine." Smiling to the scrawny healer, Sitka dipped his head towards Crow. He sat there, icy gaze shifting between the two. Would this be the beginning of Helidos' return to their former glory? or would they crash and burn once more?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 07:34

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Once the two had introduced themselves to one another in a sort of way, Sitka rested on his haunches. Desmond decided it would be good for him to do the same. He relaxed on his hind legs until they touched the ground and his tail wrapped around his paws. He was not cold, but it was just something he did. He listened to the words of the Alpha before him. They had been through so much. It was not fair. But life was not fair. It made him feel good to know that Helidos would need Agavos, that his pack had been thriving enough for others to seek his aid. As he rested, he allowed his ears to rest against his head as well. "Yes, I knew Quinn. Not close friends, but I had met her a couple of times. She was a sweet being, and she sure loved her pack. One night I found her and Teren speaking to one another. That monster is no joke. I thought I was a large wolf, but he is enormous. I have a couple wolves who came from your pack, seeking safety in mine. I would be honored to help you and your members. Erenyx has also given me a few wolves I could not stand to live without. Should he come for you and your pack, Agavos will be at your side. No more blood needs to be shed in these lands. I don't know how close you were to Quinn, but her sister used to live in my lands... Unfortunately I think watching her sister die, made her feel as though she could no longer go on with living." Desmond lowered his head as he thought of Esmé. The poor fae. He had been growing more and more interested in her. She had been captured by the demon, and yet she wanted to make him pay for what he had done.

When Crow approached, Desmond smiled and nodded his head out of respect. Right now, there were not two kings and healer talking. It was just three wolves forming a bond with one another. "Crow it is a pleasure to see you as well." He looked to Sitka with a gleam. "What would you say to a conjoined pack meeting? We could allow our pack members to know that we have an alliance with one another. This would give them time to meet others from each pack and possibly make friends. I think this would be good for both of us, a stronger front than any of the other packs around us." Desmond was awfully proud of the idea he came up with, however, he knew there was going to be slight difficulties. A long time ago, his Beta told him of a wolf named Azul, how he had treated her and banished her from Helidos forever. He would have to speak with her privately before they actually chose the time and place to met up at.

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 08:15

Crow was pleased when his greeting was met by each brute warmly. His pale green gaze blazing with loyalty. He may not of known Desmond long, but this act went a long ways in boosting his loyalty to the brute. As for Sitka, Crow would always hold him as a dear friend. One he would do almost anything for. Lucky for him, this alliance would ensure his closeness with the Helidos leader wouldn't be frowned upon. Inclining his head at the praise Sitka threw his way, Crow beamed at his ginger hued friend. Touched by his words, he dips his head respectfully, for once words failing him.

As Alpha Desmond started to speak, Crow felt hope burn in his chest. He had known, Sitka was interested in an alliance however the weight of why he wanted to alliance had been unclear. Now however Crow understood. Helidos was in grave danger from a wolf, even Desmond seemed to regard as a monster. Excitement curbed some, Crow remained silent as the pair spoke. His rounded ears shifting between them as they spoke. Then at Desmond's proposal for a meeting between the packs, Crow shifted his paws eagerly. Eyes turning on the ginger form of the Helidos leader. All he had asked for was approval to meet with Xora. The Helidos healer he had met a short while back. Now however it was turning into something bigger than that. Crow was all for it. If the wolves of Helidos were anything like their leader Crow wanted to get to know them. A meeting under a truce, would be an ideal place to do this. A fascinating one as well. Remaining silent was hard for the scruffy healer. His mind running rampantly with things he would of liked to of said. However he felt this was a moment for the Alphas, not for him. So he practically bit his tongue to keep himself from going on some tangent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Arrangements [Desmond/Crow]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1