Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Habits of my Heart [Samael]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Habits of my Heart [Samael] Empty
PostSubject: Habits of my Heart [Samael] Habits of my Heart [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 05:51

Let's set fire to our insides, for fun.

The rising sun caused the dew covered grass to sparkle magnificently. A pale being lay by the water's edge, front paws dipped into the cool liquid but the rest of her body laying almost limply on the lush grasses. The sun was slowly rising behind her and the rays of light lay across the water in a dazzling beauty forcing her to squint her hazel gaze. As she lifted her head it seemed evident that it was going to be another long, hot day. The sky was a light dusty pink from the sun and a baby blue further away, there wasn't a cloud in sight and already she could feel the warmth of the weak rays of sun laying across her back. Tundra blinked slowly and shifted her position ever so slightly on the damp grass. She was absolutely exhausted yet new lean muscles were visible beneath her creamy pelt with each movement. With slow movements, the Guardian pulled a paw from the cool water and turned it over to inspect the pad. It was cracked and dried blood crusted the edges of the wounds. With a heavy sigh she let it fall back into the soothing liquid which proceeded to numb the stinging that had started up when she'd pulled it out. These days had been spent doing all sorts of activities, pretty much anything that took all her energy both physical and mental. She didn't want to think, she wanted her mind distracted as much as possible because when it wasn't it simply went to dark places. Mainly Samael related. Where was he? She didn't like to call herself delicate, hated it, but after all she'd been through her emotions were fragile. She'd built a wall around them before but Samael had crashed through it and now it lay broken and left her defenseless to these feelings. She hadn't seen him in months, since that night on the beach back during the harsh Winter....where he'd said they needed space and had left her confused and hurt. Not a word had been heard from the Exile since. What did it mean? Whenever she stopped long enough to think, images of him injured or even dead in the Exiled territories alone would come floating to her and then at other times she wondered was he okay but just didn't want anything to do with her anymore. The selfish part of her didn't know which would be worse.

She blinked slowly, eyelids heavy and thoughts slightly slurred. These thoughts weren't just laving her physically exhausted, sleep wasn't an escape for her either. Whenever she gave into the temptation she would have the most terrible dreams and would wake up stressed and terrified yet not knowing why or being able to remember the contents of the nightmare. She only let herself fall asleep when she physically could no longer move with the exhaustion and would fall into a fitful slumber. Right now she was only lying down because her muscles could no longer support her and each movement left her even wearier and sent dull aches through her bones. She had been up running through the neutrals to stay awake all night only to flop down exhausted as the sun began to rise. It was true the physical exertion was making her stronger and better built but recently her appetite had simply disappeared. She rarely ate and if she did manage to choke down an amount worth mentioning it would simply be puked back up. This left her body frail and muscles just too weak for the amount of exercise she put them through. She could feel her vision blurring slightly at the edges and her eyelids proceeded to droop further so with a sudden vicious shake of her head, the Guardian stood and flung herself into the cold water without a moment's hesitation and began swimming in strong circles. The cold of the water was a shock to the system but it definitely worked at waking her up and she swam determinedly, paws cutting through the water to pull herself forward. However even though she tried desperately to just focus on keeping her head above the water, her thoughts wandered to that night she'd found Samael and he'd taught her how to swim and helped her overcome her fear of the water. Distracted, she let her head fall under the water for a moment and panicked, pulling herself up again and spluttering and coughing. She quickly dragged herself back onto the damp bank and shook out her fur angrily. They had both just been young Warriors of Erenyx at the time, new to the feeling of love and unaware of the crazy situation they'd fine themselves in in the future.

Leaning back on her haunches, Tundra lifted her head to catch the stronger rays of sunlight as it continued to rise into the sky. She hated these emotions, craved the days where she'd protected herself from this and didn't have the ability to care. Not all could do such a thing and she'd been proud, it had taken so much work. Now she'd let a stupid young brute come in and destroy all her hard work only to leave her sick and whimpering over him? It was pathetic! Snarling, she lashed out and beheaded a nearby flower. The crimson coloured petals scattered over her white pelt as she lifted her head and simply howled. She hadn't even known she was going to do it until she did, releasing her anger and pain in the form of a call that only the wolf could form. It was a song, always sounding different depending on what they were feeling. She didn't care if it gave away her position, hopefully most would detect from the sound that she wanted to be left alone and if it was someone looking for trouble...well bring it on, they'd most definitely regret disturbing her right now.

Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Habits of my Heart [Samael] Habits of my Heart [Samael] Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 08:52

Winter was strange to him. New feelings, new thoughts. He didn't like it. He was confused, in love, but mostly confused. In the Spring, he had avoided all contact with her. Perhaps the feelings were false? Maybe they were forced by the season itself? In his lonely thoughts, this was all a lie. He loved Tundra very much. He loved her more than he had ever loved anything in his life. She was the reason he rose every morning and worked hard until the dark of night cast a shadow over his hide. He longed to see her, to be with her. There was no other he wanted to be around more. Tundra and Striker were all that mattered now. Teren could wait, and he would die. Samael woke himself from a sleepless night. He had not fallen asleep, but he was dazing out of consciousness periodically. The summer time was proving to be an insufferable menace. The heat was just too damn hot. He had shed most of his undercoat, but still, his raven fur was a beacon for the sun's powerful rays. He could tell the sun was on the rise over the mountains soon. He sighed to himself. No point in trying to force the sleep now. The heat would be far too strong in the next few hours. He stood up on all four paws and walked out from under the base of the tree. He walked to the nearest water source and searched for a drink. Nothing. The water had been all dried up. He knew of one place that the water would not stop or be gone. He had to go there.

Samael wandered through the Exiled lands and double checked over every inch of soil he could find. Still no water. He moved for the neutral lands which wrapped themselves delicately around the tainted evil lands. He wandered, and soon he could smell the fresh scent of water. It was like a single blossoming flower in a field of wilting nightmares. He could hear a noise of splashing in the distance. He moved faster than before, hoping to see a source of food having some troubles. But what he saw made his stop dead in his tracks. He crouched beside the cover of a bush. His bi-colored eyes watched a white being move out of the water, possibly choking. She sat and shook herself partly dry. He could feel his thirst building as he stared at the pool of water and then to the fae he had been avoiding. Their last conversation had not gone the best, too many truths and not enough time to explain his own words. He sat there, and watched her. But what happened next, nearly broke his heart. She lifted her head into the sky, and sang an unpleasant and painful song. It was filled with sorrow and suffering. Had he done this to her? His heart sank into his own chest as he felt the pressures of life beating on his back. He was a monster. No better than Teren himself. He couldn't stand it any longer.

He moved from beside the bush and stood at his full height. His bi-colored eyes lingered over her form as his ears pressed tight to his head. He had done wrong and he was going to fix it. He cleared his throat as soft as physically possible. He didn't want to disturb her, or anything. He wanted to speak, but he wasn't sure the words to say. Here she was, the fae of his dreams, and he was absolutely tongue-tied. He didn't have the right words and he really didn't want to speak the wrong ones. He just kinda stood there, thinking to himself. What do you say to a female who you love, who possibly no longer loves you because you disappeared for three months with no signs of trying to communicate or anything like it? There was one word he could say, and he spoke it softly. "Tundra...."

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: --
M E N T I O N E D: Tundra
N O T E S: Let the beating commence..
Back to top Go down
Guardian Tundra
Guardian Tundra

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Habits of my Heart [Samael] Habits of my Heart [Samael] Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 14:04

Let's set fire to our insides, for fun.

There was not much other to do but give in and let her muscles rest as she flopped ungracefully onto the bank after letting the howl pour from her maw. Her claws worked themselves into the soft mud before she'd pull them back out slowly, ripping up long blades of grass as she did. She kept repeating the action, trying desperately to keep all of her focus fixed on it to escape thoughts and sleep however she was so focused she failed to even notice another's presence which was a clumsy mistake considering she'd just given away her presence to any wolf nearby. This was why she practically jumped a mile and spun around in a heartbeat- standing on all four paws and lashing her tail protectively when a soft voice spoke behind her. However it was quickly evident that this wolf was not here to harm her and Tundra let her body lose its tensed state and her long tail fell to hang limply behind her hind legs. She stared wordlessly, hazel gaze unreadable and not a word managing to break through the shock. The first emotion to finally reach out through the mess of emotions was suspicion. Was she really seeing him? Had she fallen asleep and was this another one of those dreams where something awful would happen? A shudder would run across her body at the thought of it, despite having no real memories of these dreams the fear she felt would still remain with her during the day scaring her away from the thought of letting her mind rest. However as she forced her racing heart to calm and inhaled deeply she let herself focus on the other things surrounding her. The water splashing as it fell over the falls into the still pool below, the light breeze rustling the heavily leaved trees, the birds tweeting away to greet the dawn and lastly she let herself feel the grass tickling her pads and the morning sun resting across the damp fur of her back. This was real...Samael was here. She let her eyes reopen, half expecting him to be gone yet still he stood there and she swallowed, not knowing what to say or do. Not knowing what to feel. He looked healthy, he looked more than healthy he looked stronger than ever. Which meant his absence had been a choice.

Somewhere there was relief to see him alive, worry as to why he hadn't wanted to see her, curiosity as to what he'd been up to but one emotion always seemed stronger within Tundra than the rest. Anger. It was like an instinct to withdraw into a little bubble of anger when there was any risk of getting hurt. It protected her, shielded her from the sadness and guilt that could be so destroying. She took a wobbly step forward, then another and another until she was striding strongly up to him. She stopped a mere inch from him, her breath mixing with his as she lifted her head to look at him through a narrowed gaze. She had so many questions, so much curiosity and a longing to know flooding her. However she just stood there shaking with contained anger. He'd let her believe he was dead for three months! Three damn months! If he didn't want anything to do with her anymore he could at least bloody tell her instead of leaving her thinking he was dead! She had been so close to him, wanting to touch him...know for definite that he was real and just inhale his scent but now she turned away from him and took a few steps in the opposite direction before halting and letting her gaze remain fixed on the water before her as she spoke. Her voice was cold and sharp and it was evident that she was struggling to keep it steady as rage seemed to boil the blood in her veins. "Why? Why did you leave me Samael?" She spun around now so that she faced him. Her hazel gaze usually so void of emotion now blazed and her lip curled to bare her creamy white fangs at him. Her body was skinny and with her fur damp and clinging to her frame it was much easier to spot the ribs that stood out more than they should. But she managed to keep herself standing tall and proud as she faced him. "What the hell even happened? All I did was tell you everything about my past, I've never trusted anyone enough to tell them everything. Did I disgust you so much that you decided to disappear for three months without even telling me if you were alive or not? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She shouted the last sentence as loud as she could, letting the nagging fear that had been following her for the past months finally leap into the air where it belonged.

Unable to get out another word she simply let out an enraged growl and flung herself at him. She wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to achieve but she knew she was angry and wanted to get it out. If he remained where he currently stood she would collide with his chest, not hard enough to break anything but possibly to bruise and she'd practically snap at the fur around his shoulders however occasionally trying to pinch the skin and draw slight blood. Her paws ran blunt claws through his fur as she growled, wanting him to fight back. He was never leaving her again unless it was final.

Sorry for the wait....I doubt the spar code is necessary unless Sam fights back?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Habits of my Heart [Samael] Habits of my Heart [Samael] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Habits of my Heart [Samael]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1