Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come Together [Striker]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Come Together [Striker] Empty
PostSubject: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:30

There were many things in Samael's life that he had hated, but there were two constant things he loved. Tundra and Striker. They were his only family left. They were his everything. He had to do everything in his ability to keep them alive and to keep them safe. One liked in the east, and the other in the north. It was a long trek to the both of them. But they were worth it. Samael had not sen his young apprentice in a very long time. When was the last time? He could hardly remember. He tried to think back to the time, but it was too far off. He was a young very young wolf, not his full height for sure. He could guess what size of a wolf Striker would be, but he would rather see it for himself than to sit around and guess. Samael walked to the neutral lands. It was not yet night fall, but it was going to be soon. He could see the colors of the sky changing froma  blue to an orange and yellow hue. Some parts of the sky seemed purple. It would be nightfall soon enough. He walked until he made to the beach, the original beach.

As he neared the shore, he could smell the fresh salt water scent. It was loud as he approached. Apparently the summer heat had caused the waves to be extra high this evening. They crashed against the face of rocks and rolled back into the sea before crashing back forth. The mist hit his face and he smiled. The breeze was ice and cooling, a much better feel than what it had been so far this summer. He walked to the edge of the shore to where his paws were being soaked in the water. He stood tall and proud. He closed his eyes and allowed his other senses to take over. He raised his muzzle into the sky and released a howl to the world. If any wished to come, they would be appreciated... unless they were complete trouble. Teren thought he was dead. There was nothing left to be afraid of.

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: @Warrior Striker
M E N T I O N E D: Striker
N O T E S: Reply when you can
Back to top Go down
Warrior Striker
Warrior Striker

Wolf Information
Purchases: Third Character

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 22:28

i'll see you in the future when we're older
and we are full of stories to be told, cross my heart and i hope to die, i'll see you then with that fragile smile and those beautiful eyes.

Body low, snout pointed, eyes forwards, and ears flat, the predator stalked it's prey ever so slowly, though the creature held an unfamiliar grace as he crept closer to his prize. The reflection within his cobalt eyes was the image of an innocent hare, grazing still within the tall grasses of the meadow, unaware of the wolf who was hunting it. With it's back turned and guard down, it was open to strike, but he was patient with his food, he made them as quick and painless as possible if he was in the right mood. Otherwise, he would've made this into a sick, twisted game between foes, disabling it, watching it suffer, throwing it too and fro without a second thought before he'd grow tired and hungry, killing it in a reckless motion. Though he would never do it with a crowd, that joy was spared in his moments most alone. Now with hunger on his mind, Striker shot forwards, jaws wide and sharp. The smallest squeak of life shrieked over the trees, sending some birds into the air while blood soon pooled around his teeth from the mouth-watering meal. Soon enough, the hare was stripped of its fur and ripped open for strength. Just as he had begun to get to the best part of the corpse, his ears flickered back to the sound of a friendly howl over the neutrals, head raising and turning to the direction it came from. Only one wolf could sound like that from what he recalled. It had a distinct raspy tone that made him feel at ease - his old mentor was summoning him.

As he would finish the remaining meal, his feet would eventually guide him, as if he were on auto pilot and simply following through to the indirect command coming from far yonder. Nearing closer to the direction of the source, the land beneath him phased gradually from green to a soft beige. Dirt then became sand, and the smell of salt was overwhelming the closer he came to the cove's sandy shores. It was dark, but light enough from the setting sun's rays to be able to see, though that was no problem for a wolf such as he. The roaring of the waves disrupted his thoughts for just a mere second before they returned to the living form pondering among the beach. His large form moved towards the waters where the other rested, the hint of a smile twitching at his lips as he came close enough to see all the defined features of his eldest brother, wise mentor, and soon to be king. It was like a page had been ripped out of a book and stored for memory's sake, his eyes could not be taken away from the surface, as he tried to keep as much of the moment as close to him as possible before it would fade or be lost forever. He couldn't quite form the words of a dearest hello, it had been so long, they both had underwent several changes, both emotionally and physically, more so him than Samael. He didn't sit or wander aimlessly in small doses to keep himself occupied, instead he stood still and stared at the other in both happiness and relief for that the exile's life was still being lived. Questioned raced through his head, but only one stood out among them enough to make his eyes light up, "What do we do from here, brother?" he asked without putting into too much thought, assuming that it was why he was here rather than a petty little family reunion. However, the image of his mother did seem to make a tight feeling on his chest, now that he thought about it. His gaze then became stern, his instincts causing him to harden into a warrior-like form, though a part of him could not help but feel betrayed by the fact that even though he served another master, he would choose Samael's leadership over anyone's. He could only serve one, and his decision was very clear.
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 10:36

Samael was not alone for very long. In fact, he was soon greeted by the only male wolf he could truly trust. He figured that Malachai had other intentions with his mate. Hell, how did he know she was not going to see him when he was not with her? He probably would never trust the male ivory wolf or anything that came from his mouth. Samael looked over the wolf he once knew. He could see him as a smaller version of Striker. His eyes were wide and big, looking up to Samael. Now he was only seven inches taller than the younger male. It was strange to be so close to him, and yet so far. Samael smiled to his question, yes he would answer him, but not now. He closed the gap between them, nuzzling his muzzle against the other as he closed his eyes and took in the scent of the other. Agavos was all over him, but deep down, he could smell that lovely Erenyx scent his family had originally kept. "You can release the act, Little Shit... I know you are a strong warrior now." He wrapped his neck around the other tight, never wanting to let this go. He had seen the male grow and change, but the growth spurt was something he was going to have to get over. "It is so good to have you here with me. I have missed you little brother." He pulled away from the wolf and smiled. A couple of the furs around his face were out of whack. Like a tentative older brother, Samael forced them to lay flat with his tongue. He didn't care what the younger one thought of it, in fact, if he got mad - he would just laugh it off.

"To answer your question..." he spoke as he moved to sit across from the other. "The time has come. Teren's days are numbered. I have been training for a very long time. I have been working my best to make sure I am in tip top shape. I have a plan. There's a large herd of deer that have been staying in the Rogue lands. They are seeking the water and the mostly lush areas of trees and plant life. As it gets hotter this summer, I plan to force them out, towards the east. I know Teren will not be able to turn down a good hunt. While doing his hunt, I know he will stand back and watch, allowing his Beta to be by his side. Just like he has always done." Samael looked to the wolf before him. His face was serious now. "I can get past the second in command and go straight for the throat of the Alpha. I will kill Teren, and then Erenyx will be mine - in front of the whole pack and before the other wolves. They will be forced to accept me as their King. Then I will come for you, brother. I will make you my Delta for now, but when you are ready I would want none other to be my Beta, than you. What say you? We will finally be able to go home."

T A G: Warrior Striker
M E N T I O N E D: Alpha Teren
N O T E S: Woo for brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Striker
Warrior Striker

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 23:58

and we are full of stories to be told, cross my heart and i hope to die, i'll see you then with that fragile smile and those beautiful eyes.

He pondered silently amongst himself until his brother were to respond, but his thoughts were disrupted by the minimizing amount of space between them and were then pressed against one another. No longer in standard procedure of stance, the young male stiffened and flushed of color from underneath his coat atop his face. Unsure at to how exactly respond to the reunification between affections, Striker simply let his guard down and melted into the wiser wolf with ease. Through Aleu, he was able to conquer that constant feeling to be uptight and strict, with enough force, she was able to break a portion inside him enough to make him fear less of affection and more of actual dangers lurking in the shadows. It was nice to express some emotion, it made him stay young, and with that, he didn't so much as complain to his brother's embrace. He accepted it gradually, piece by piece until he was completely and utterly molded against his mentor's form. "It's good to hear your voice, Brother... I've missed you too." He openly admitted, though he couldn't help but look around to see if anyone else had overheard them. Resting his head in the crook underneath the raven wolf's chin when he knew the coast was clear, he sighed gratefully before they finally and properly distanced themselves to speak again. As Samael would cater to fixing his cheek, his eyes would sheepishly avert towards the sand, his paws fidgeting to stay still, as would most young, stubborn children were when a parent or older figure would tend to them in such a manner.

Shrugging the other off and shaking out his head, Striker grumbled and scooted back a few inches to recollect himself. He couldn't quite bring himself to like the feeling of being cared for, especially by his parents, he didn't need his future leader treating him as such when it came to professional situations. Those matters were then discussed as soon as Samael opened his mouth and began to speak with him on the concept of Teren's reign. Erenyx seemed to have a very strong foundation beneath the wicked male, but the warrior never sought to agree with his tactics. The mention of the leader's Beta made him uneasy, he was the only Alpha to have two male Betas as his closest advisors. But was it possible that both of them would be with him in that moment, or would one stay back and watch over the rest of the pack until the Alpha was through with the hunt? Questions like these tended to race through his head as he kept listening to the other, nodding quietly with each word he'd comprehend. His eyes only seemed to get wider the more serious Samael became. Eventually, he believed them to be the size of the moon with how big of a responsibility his mentor was setting out for him in the future. "Your... Beta.." he whispered to himself, temporarily in shock, and even more so filled with serenity when he mentioned home, "Home.." Perhaps he sounded silly when he didn't speak so much but little words that stood out the most for him, but this had been the most Striker had ever been more happy and relieved in his entire life. A genuine, wide smile grew across his face, his eyes crinkling upwards before he let out a grateful laugh that it was all falling into place, "Home! Yes, Brother, let us go home! Slay the beast and bring joy to where we belong, let us rejoice with our families when it is all said and you've been united with your rightful throne." Striker bellowed with joy. "I look forwards to the day where I am besides you, Brother. Let us do our ancestors proud!"
Back to top Go down
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 12:24

Striker agreed with his plan, it seemed. They were going to be a family again. Once Samael made it into Erenyx, everything would change. "Striker, it is not going to be easy, no matter how many times I go over the plan in my head... It will be a challenge. No matter what happens... because there is a chance I will fail. I want you to know that I love you and I will always love you, like a brother. I will make sure no harm comes to you. Especially not for the actions I have chosen to take. You and Tundra, you are all I have now. Should things go badly, I want you to find her and stick by her, protect her and help her in any way you can." His serious look lingered, unable to leave his expressions. His body was relaxed, but he knew even this was dangerous. It had been a long time since he was claimed dead, but anybody could find them. "So tell me, what is life like with the Rogue leader?"

T A G: Warrior Striker
M E N T I O N E D: Guardian Tundra & Alpha Desmond
N O T E S: Woo for brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Striker
Warrior Striker

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:24

With the chance his brother may die in the fight for their individual freedom, Striker simply nodded with some understanding. Perhaps he'd never come to really know the dangers they will come across, but he was willing to take that sacrifice as long as it went to a greater cause. Call him a righteous brute, but he believed in fighting for justice - even if it meant dying as a result. His chest tightened slightly at his brother's personal confession and will that he'd like to leave behind for his responsibility. If it was his master's last wish, he'd do it, and peered to him with a strong gaze. Nodding affirmatively, the warrior promised with his heart and mind to do as he would want, and knew to find Tundra at moment's notice. He'd care for her, watch her, and protect her as asked of, and if she so chose to move on, he'd remain at her side no matter the ordeal. He could only imagine what things he would do to other brutes that put harm towards her - the thought alone made his fur spike at the small of his back. "You have my word." Striker finally said.

As he was asked of his newly appointed Alpha, his face would grow sour, eyes gazing back up at the other in some disappointment in the change of pack rules. "Rogue is an understatement." He had some respect for Desmond, he was the first to accept him with open arms, but nothing about him flailed the idea that he was special in any way. His snout wrinkled with disgust - did people really believe everything they heard, or was his new Alpha running around spilling the concept that he was 'insane'? "Attention-seeker is more like it.." He mumbled under his breath, perking up as he had almost forgotten that Samael was in earshot. "If anything, I think my left ear is more intimidating than him. I thought Rogues were supposed to be mentally ill - he's nothing like them.. actually.. I think our Beta female is more insane than he will ever be." He snickered to himself, his youth showing without any concern for how it may be used against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Together [Striker] Come Together [Striker] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Together [Striker]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1