Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] Empty
PostSubject: ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 13:53

The search for water was something that Samael was after. He recalled a time when he was in the Blossom Pasture, it was peaceful and serene. He walked for the area, seeking shelter from the dark of night. But something was weird as he was traveling. To the north, he saw a strange sight. His bi-colored eyes looked to the strange light. What was this? He had never seen anything like it before. He was curious and the smell was different. It covered the lines of all travel from other wolves. He wandered closer until he was finally in the Blossom Pasture. Even at night, it was hotter than the daylight. His tongue lolled from his mouth, dripping from the build up of saliva. He walked a few more paces and then the world seemed to close in on him.

He heard a crack and a boom as a large log fell on the ground behind him. It spooked the wolf, and thus he ran forward. This forced him deeper into the fire and forced him to be trapped. Fire walls surrounded him as leaves and grass were set ablaze. The smoke was building up from the base of the fire rising before the moon. He coughed, just once, but then it was followed by more coughing.

He didn't know what to do. He was trapped. He turned to try and run, but he was stopped by a falling log. It was hot, very hot. It was a large fire that consumed the area. He was trapped for sure, thought to be a gonner. He moved as much as he could, trying to find an out, an exit. The trees seemed to be moving closer around him as he breathed in more and more smoke. His vision grew cloudy as he tried to get some air. His body collapsed from under him and his head hit the ground. All he could get out was a few barks, a lot of coughing, and whimpers for help. He wasn't ready to die, not this way.

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: Azul
M E N T I O N E D: None
N O T E S: Thought it was time
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2016, 09:16

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

Everything seemed to be going smoothly within the pack. There was nothing to really do for him, he wasn't particularly needed. He wandered the lands, looking for something to do. He could hunt, but the food pile was large enough to not need anymore. But his body felt bored. His mind was bored. He knew the Helidos lands like the back of his paws. He had lived here for the last five years and showed some signs of slowing. The Elder decided that he would wander towards the neutrals. As he moved through the trees, a strange smell hit his nose. He recalled it a long time ago when he was a pup. There was a small fire that they had been able to control, but this was more than that. He followed the scent to the area it was coming from. His eyes scanned the area, and he knew he had to go there. There was something calling him to these lands. He moved closer and the smell grew stronger. He knew he could not sit idly by and just allow those trapped inside to die. He forced his body into a run, which forced the wolf's bones to ache and his muscles to feel tense. Old age was swiftly catching up to him. He groaned to himself as he entered the burning lands. His blue eyes watched as fires and flames met with earth and vegetation. He moved as quickly as he could, though it was not long before he could hear whimpers and cries. Ears perked and listened intently as the sounds rang through the area. Cracking and popping fires could be heard all around it made it difficult to figure out just where it was coming from. The ivory wolf finally found an ebony wolf who had been trapped in the flames. He rushed to his aid and jumped over a fallen log. It was the most agile thing Azul had done in years, and felt very proud of himself. He could tell that this wolf was large, possibly bigger than him, but that was not the problem right now. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and he felt as though he could safely save this other wolf. He grabbed the younger would by the scruff and tossed him over his back. His spine sunk in slightly and he could feel it pop and move as it adjusted to the weight over his back. Using his hind legs and forelegs together, he hoisted the black wolf over the log and saw him fall onto the green grass beyond the fire. Hopping over the fallen log, Azul made it safely over, but his descent towards the ground was less than graceful. He tripped over his own paw and tumbled to the ground just inches next to the unknown wolf. Breathing heavily, he pushed through the pain and stood on all fours. Carefully he walked over to the wolf and nudged him gently with his nose. "Hey, are you alright? Do you know your name? I am Azul of Helidos and I am here to help you." Among the smell of smoke and fire, Azul could smell something that he had not smelled in a very long time. It was the original smell that covered Erenyx. But Steele was dead. He had heard the rumors himself, some claiming it. Steele's old mate had even told him that Steele had died. Surely she would not lie about something so serious. How was it possible for this wolf to smell like Steele? Azul decided to sit down, allowing himself to relax slightly.

"Speech" // 'Thoughts' // Actions

ooc:
Table by Sieglinde; Image credit to Dawnthieves

Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Exile Samael
Site Owner
Site Owner
Exile Samael

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 12:55

Footsteps were the first thing that he heard, and the crashing of more logs. His eyes closed tight, trying to stop the smoke from bothering them. The large black wolf tried to open his eyes when he heard the voice of another. A foggy white figure stood before him. He cleared his throat and his eyes moved to the figure. It was a little more clear. He got up on his paws, stumbling to stand tall. He looked to Azul, hearing the name as it rang a bell in his head from a very long and distant past. Azul... He had heard it before, from his father and his mother, from others in the pack. What was the significance of this wolf? Was he a friend or a foe? Samael spoke gently to the other through coughs. "I am Samael..." He looked around for a better way to get out. He didn't know how this older wolf got in or even why he would save a complete stranger. "Azul, I know your name... My father spoke of you... Steele." He coughed a few more times and soon his body dropped to the floor like a bag of bricks. It collided with the ground in a loud thud. His vision blurred and he coughed more than before. They had to get out of there soon.

He moves. He thinks. "He speaks."

T A G: Elder Azul
M E N T I O N E D: Alpha Steele
N O T E S: About time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] ☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☼ Of A Past, I Knew Not ☼ [Azul]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1