Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reflecting the Past {Pandora}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Empty
PostSubject: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:22

The obsidian female walked through the tree's in the neutral lands. She finished exploring the pack lands and decided to wander into the neutral lands. She lifted her head to the air and took in the scents around her as she reached the edge of a lake. Once she could only smell prey she lowered her muzzle to the clear water. She stopped herself from getting a drink when she noticed her reflection. It wasn't often that Gemini saw herself and now that she did, she stared into her eyes. Pure darkness flooded over her, she felt anger rise as thoughts... no memories filled her mind. She was laying in the den with her father when he woke her up. "Come, it is time to hunt." Gemini stood up and followed her father out of the den, soon the pair was running side by side through the forest. After an elk,  her memory was faint, and the forest started looking like Erenyx. She lunged at the elk and bit its leg to slow it down while her father raced ahead to take it from the side. Soon enough a black figure was flying through the air. Her father tore out the throat of the elk. That night they were well fed, they had been tracking a herd for about a week and finally had a chance at it.

Gemini's memories faded as anger flooded through her, she lowered her muzzle the rest of the way into the water and lapped up some of the water before she sat down and looked across the lake. Her yellow orbs scanned the area watching for predators while her ears listened for any movements from behind. She would not allow a wolf to sneak up on her, and if they did they would regret it. A small rustle of leaves near her made her turn her head. A rabbit was carefully hopping to the lake, not aware of the hunter. Gemini waited until it was right next to the lake and getting a drink before slowly standing up and sneaking up behind it. Once close enough she pounced and slammed her paw down on its back. She heard its bones cracking inside as the small animal went limp. She reached down and picked up the rabbit by its ears and carried it to the spot she was relaxing at before. Before she knew it she had started eating the rabbit, her hunger had taken over her.

Once all that was left of the rabbit was bones she pushed them into the lake and watched as they sunk to the bottom and soon joined with the pebbles. She ran her tongue over her teeth and cleaned the blood off of them then once again sat down, keeping alert of the movements around her. She lifted her nose to the air and took in the scents around her once more then focused on the lake. Many wolves would say the lake was beautiful, but for sure death had happened in this lake. Nothing was truly beautiful in this world. Life was not beautiful because once life is over death happens. Death spread the world and called to the living, calling them dumb for thinking life was wonderful. Death was not a thing, it was a demon. Once your name is called by this demon you won't have a chance to say good bye. It would be to late for you, just like when her father was called by death. It wasn't beautiful, it was horrible. Now when Gemini looks at death though, she smiles. The hunter got to witness death everyday, she fed off of it. Literally and mentally, when her prey dies and just the thought of death makes her stronger. Now at least, if she had her father still she would be chasing after rainbows and butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 16:32

Pandora should have been surprised to see another out here, but she wasnt, instead she was annoyed once again that she wasnt alone. Then again, no wolf was ever truly alone in these lands. Regardless of where she landed there was always another. What bothered her this time and on many occasions was that the other subject was much like her with fur as black as coal. Why should she act surprised now? The female stalked closer to the other, her head hung low and her eyes focused upon the bones being pushed into the river bed. Pandora crept slowly into the scene.

The closer she drew the more she purposely gave away her position, tramping through the water and letting her body drag low and splash the water to make excess noise. Pandora let out a soft warning growl to the other, unaware of what bones she may be laying intot the pooling waters and as she drew closet the scent of death had begun to arouse her. Next was the strong scent of Eneryx and its counterparts, Pandora let off a cunning smile and relaxed her posture but kept on guard. Eyes cast over her and Pandora lay silent as she took in the other females stance and aura. With a nod Pandora bobed her head breifly and took a seat opposite the other with only a small shallow body of water between them. Then it was silent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 17:09

Gemini noticed the female approaching her and swung her head to look at the wolf. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly stood up and took in the scent. She wasn't completely used to the Erenyx scent, but when the other relaxed she knew they both came from the same place. She scanned the wolf and noticed it showed no sign of dominance towards her so she made sure not to show dominance back. The silence between continued for a little longer until Gemini spoke, "I am Gemini, hunter or Erenyx. Who are you, and why do you interrupt my alone time?" she held back from saying it to hostile, but obviously annoyed. She felt a tad bit glad to actually see another wolf though. She knew she wasn't looking for friends, but somebody to train with and just to be there with her wouldn't hurt. If this wolf would show herself worthy though. Gemini would probably allow a friendship to form. If this wolf is to be anything close to a friend, I must promise myself not to make another. I am here for work, not friendship. Her tail flicked annoyed at the voice in her head, although she controlled it it still made her angry. She didn't care if this wolf was enemy or friend, although she likes enemies. The voice inside her usually spoke to much of the future then anything in present. It would take great work to become Gemini's friend but you never know.

She focused back on the wolf and waited for it to speak her name, once she did that Gemini would continue looking over the wolf. If by any chance it lunged at her she was prepared. If anything happened she needed to find a weaker spot. An easy advantage to take down this wolf and show her that she messed with the wrong wolf. Gemini was a smart wolf, and would attack if this wolf made any sudden movements towards her. Gemini stayed in a relaxed position though, as if she didn't care about the wolves presence at all. She was just waiting, and watching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 17:35

The other was the first to break the silence and had she not, Pandora just may have walked away from the scene after growing bored of the others face and features, but she spoke and for a brief moment it intrigued the dark knight to stay. The warrior listened, only ears moved and eye lids fluttered to the sounds of the one called Gemini's voice. It made her question the ranks once more under Teren's rule and for a moment, Pandora lost track of where she was but regained herself. Too many times the female questioned pack life and she was at the moment now where she was questioning if indeed she had made the right decision. Pandora had only met few individuals in Eneryx and even less from Helidos, lucky enough to meet the Alpha and lucky enough to still be alive. Time on the run seemed to shorten ones life span, not lengthen it. Yet, was life on the run any different from Eneryx, for it seems she was wasting her talents and wasting away trying to find something to do here. For the first time in a long time, Gemini had brought excitement to Pandora's life.

As miserable as she looked, Pandora seemed to soften as the Gemini spoke, although a little to cordial for Pandora's liking. Without hesitation Pandora replied to the other, her words were soft and straightforward. ""Pandora. And, we are never alone." Pandora grinned as she set her shoulders back and leveled out her head, holding his proud and high. In Eneryx, their ranks were no different, according to most they were what made the pack tick but to Pandora they were all scum beneath Teren's paws. Each measly killers all trying to make names for themselves and Pandora now began to question if her past and her own demons were right for this pack, if at all she was as evil as she presumed. True, there were many like her, vicious killers of their past forced to leave or willing to leave prior packs, all to roam endlessly through the woods only to end up here. Where is was a constant pissing contest between every individual who called themselves a wolf of this pack. Disgust rose up in her belly and she nearky vomit from het own thoughts. It was true, she was growing tired of the competition around these parts. How and why should this meeting with Gemini be any different? Females were bitches and the males hated them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 18:11

Gemini felt a small smile crawl onto her face when she stated 'we are never alone' she knew it was true. This seemed to calm her a bit more, it was obvious that Pandora wouldn't attack. So she just nodded and thought of a response. She found that it was hard to find the right words to say, mainly because she didn't really strike conversation much. She even had to think of what to say before she howled at the border. "Well that is true, I like to think I am alone at most times though." she paused and sighed. "Although if I feel that somebody is watching me I tend to attack, I guess I will have to be careful now that I am in a pack. If I attacked the alpha my life would soon be over." she gave a small chuckle at the sound of death. But, everyone dies, so there is no point in fighting it." she looked at the wolf to see her reaction to this. She found that Pandora seemed to be getting through her 'no friends' layer and making her regret not wanting friends. But of course, she bet nobody else would want to be her friend and Gemini wasn't so sure if Pandora even wanted to be friends. So she just gave a sigh and looked past the other wolf. She was thinking of the future. Of a fight that would for sure come.

She knew the alpha wouldn't want a million females in this pack, and might feel glad to release some from this life. If not she would be surprised. She heard the males had to fight a bear, as a challenge. One even died, so she knew the females would have a fight. Whether or not they liked it, he would probably make it harder for the females. If not, he would make it the same. She, had just joined this pack, and a fight was sure to come. She knew she needed to train, by herself or with someone. She didn't care, either way she would put herself through a struggle and make it hard for herself. That was the only way she would win the fight, she couldn't do something easy and just win. She had to work for it, and she was raised to work. Her focus landed once more on the female, she didn't want to be lost in thoughts or miss anything so she focused on Pandora and her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 22:59

As the two of them sat in the silence of the world, only would her mirror image speak, and with that creating more boredom with Pandora's mind. Growing tired of the other she yawned briefly and snapped her jaws shut, a slight pitched whine rang out softly as she shook her pelt, but her feet didnt move. The sound of water whirred and pooled around her. Insects of many kinds buzzed and sang loudly as she teied to focus on what to say to her. At the world grew louder, Pandora grew silent, until she snapped back to her pack mate.

"Do not be fooled by Teren, as mighty as a King may be, every King has a weakness." Pandora firmly broke her silence as looked the other in the eye. "Death is an adventure if you ask me. Gemini, right? Let me ask you, why must you worry of whats to come. We do not exist to him, use that to your advantage. In this pack, you would be crazy not too. I could be wrong but you wont me on the other end of that stick." Pandora gently smiled, but still didnt move. "What rank are you and what brings you here, suspiciously laying bones at rest in the water?" Pandora began to change the subject, turning it on the individual before her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 19:19

She listened as the other fae spoke, everything she said was true. "Yes, what you say is true." she flicked her ears back annoyed by the bugs buzzing in her ears. Then listened as Pandora continued, "I take the place of hunter, don't worry about the bones. I just killed another wolf."  she kept a serious look on her face before she chuckled. "Just kidding, they are the leftovers of my prey, a rabbit. The bones are to small and easily broken to be of a wolf. I felt the need to dispose of them," she nodded to the lake "so I did." she did hope the other female didn't take her seriously, about the wolf. But just smiled to Pandora, her eyes falling to the water then looking the wolf in the eyes once again. She felt truly comfortable with the other wolf, and was happy to have what seemed like a friend. But she wouldn't want to trust any wolf when she just met them, so she didn't get her hopes up.

Gemini sighed and all of a sudden a question popped into her head. She never had even thought of this before, so she tilted her head. "One small question, my father once told me every pack had an enemy. So, does this one?" she didn't know the answer, nor did she know how long this wolf has been in the pack for her to even know. "I haven't been to many other neutral territories, and surely if we need neutral territories then we must have another pack in the lands. I have even scented wolves that seemed to come from the same place, although not Erenyx." she just wanted to know about these wolves, and if they were a true threat. She watched the wolf waiting for answers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 00:48

The way Gemini joked Pandora felt a little at ease. Their personalities were similar in a more morbid way than pleasant, but Pandora returned a smile. Eyes cast over the bones of the rabbit and her stomach growled with hunger. The warrior had not eaten in a few days, but if she was to choose a life outside of Eneryx, she would have to get used to the pains. Pandora laid down on her side, the river between them. It felt safer this way and in a funny way, she was testing the waters. Ears listened to her words and she felt confused as to what the hunter meant. So she replied as blunt as she could.

"Hunter. I do hope that your question was meant in general and not directed at me. Yes, every pack has an enemy and if they dont, its not long before they do. And, every pack has a traitor and if they dont they will. Am I the enemy for Eneryx, no, I believe thats an internal issue. Am I a traitor of Eneryx? Well, only time will tell. For I am faced with a choice and I have to choose what is best for myself and not for the benefit of others. Do call me selfish, but I value myself of anyone else."

The female began to licked her paws out of boredom. Casually glance towards the hunter and every now and then staring at the bones in the water. There was no definition to her voice. The way she spoke fell low like a rumble and was strict on diction and pronunciation. It was a very monotonous devoid of inflictions and at times was highly seductive to males, but she would never flatter. Why would she? Hope was for the sheep and she was a wolf in sheeps clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Reflecting the Past {Pandora} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflecting the Past {Pandora}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1