Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The past and the future don't mix [Desmond]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Empty
PostSubject: The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 12:37

The large dark form of Caspian limped steadily through the lands, determination kept him going as he grew nearer and nearer to his destination. He was flustered and frustration raged through him like an awful winter's storm. He didn't even know what to think. Teren was alive. He was alive. That wasn't supposed to happen! They were as good as they had been only yesterday and that hadn't been how things had been supposed to go, he'd gone backwards instead of forwards. Yet what could he really have done? Years of training together had left the brothers able to guess what move was going to be made next by the other and the fight had been having little progress. It'd been impossible to even tell who'd had the upper paw. Blood had been drawn on both sides and of course it'd just be their luck that a big, and by big he meant huge, puma had been attracted by the scent of their blood. Now it had been really big, like it would've had to have been to have decided to challenge two of the largest wolves in these lands but it had and it had put up a very good fight. He shifted his position uncertainly, silver gaze flicking down so that it rested on his ashen paws as he moved forward slowly. Blood crusted around his claws that belonged to either Teren or the puma and other blood, his own, coated the fur. But what was bothering him was how well he and Teren had fought off that Puma together. It was the closest he'd felt to the brute since they were younger. Which was ironic considering how they'd been fighting to the death only moments before.

He sighed and tried to move quicker, wincing slightly at the pain in his left hind leg everytime it hit off the uneven forest floor. The moment had been over as quick as it had arrived, once the two had succeeded in killing the larger predator they'd turned back on each other. For a moment things had been tense but Caspian could tell that neither had been fully willing to restart the fight, the chance had been lost. So relying on aggressive words to do the job, Caspian had left with the words 'exile' and 'never return' hanging over his head and Teren had been given 'this was not the last of it' and such. Yet the words all sounded so empty and pathetic now and Caspian sighed heavily as he continued forward. He wondered idly what Agavos would be like, Desmond had seemed like a decent leader he'd give him that and to be quite honest, Caspian would enjoy the break from his family problems. He would rest here and serve this pack until either age would take him or he would succeed in seeking out Teren and either death or a new pack would greet him.

The smells of his new home soon washed over him and Caspian picked up the pace, nose twitching at the difference of it. It was weird how even though he'd never felt true loyalty to Erenyx, the scent had become so familiar and now this seemed so foreign. Wrinkling his nose, he sought out the border for a few moments before finding the distinct line of markings. Not a moment was wasted on anything like hesitation as he threw back his head and let out a strong and impressive howl to alert his presence. He hoped the message was clear, he sought out only the company of the alpha. All others would be turned away. He then leaned back on his haunches, trying to hide the slight pain flashing in the depths of his silver gaze. Fighting Teren had been one thing, but fighting Teren and an angry puma was another. Both had been quite battered by the whole ordeal and wounds scattered the former Delta's pelt relentlessly. And his leg hurt like hell, the Puma had caught it in its strong jaws and he wasn't sure if it it was just a matter of a sprained paw or was there a possible break. If it was a break that'd be beyond frustrating, the last thing he needed now was for his movement to be limited. Snorting, he twitched the tip of his tail with a mixture of impatience and eagerness as he waited for the reply of Desmond.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 11:42

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Desmond had moved to patrol the borders as he had done every morning. He walked casually, not too fast and not too slow. He was pretty content with the way things were going in the pack. Love filled the air, and a breath of fresh life filled the lands. Desmond hummed to himself gently as he walked around. The song he did not know the words to or really what the tune was supposed to be, but he was trying to make it all worth it. The large Alpha continued on his path when his ears heard the call of another wolf. He had heard the sound before and knew who it might be. He finally found the source of the call and stood before his friend. Caspian was here, as he promised. It had taken a little longer than the Alpha had thought it would, but he could tell that this wolf had been through something fierce. "Caspian, it is a pleasure to see you my friend. So I must know, did you succeed or did you fail? And what shape is your brother in?" Desmond really wanted to know, and he kinda needed to know. If he was going to help Helidos, he was going to need to know what shape Erenyx was in. He was not going to endanger his own pack to save another. That would be foolish. "I wanted to let you know, and actually you can choose... Recently, we lost our Delta. He was a valiant warrior and he risked his life to save another in the pack. So now I have two ranks to offer you. The first, is of course Guardian, as we spoke of last time. And the other, would be the Delta spot. I don't see anyone else having an issue with such a decision, and if they do... they can come to me about the issue." Desmond was determined to get Caspian on his side, and be one of his pack members. He was a strong wolf, and intelligent as well. He could help the Agavos wolves with knowledge of Erenyx and even fighting. Yes, they had Fel, but it was always useful to get help from others. There could be some things that he knew and she did not.

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Guardian Caspian
Guardian Caspian

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 03:04

He'd been sitting comfortably in the soft grass, tail tip twitching impatiently occasionally but other than that he remained relatively still as he awaited the arrival of the alpha Desmond. After a while the lighter coloured brute finally made an appearance and Caspian let an easy smile grace his features as he dipped his large skull in acknowledgement. "Good to see you still looking well, Desmond" He replied sincerely because it was good, Desmond was a strong alpha and ambitious as Caspian had grown to be, he was happy to let this wolf lead his pack in peace as long as he could help in a position that still granted him respect from others. He'd settle for that, Teren was the only alpha that needed overthrown in these lands. Maybe Helidos could do with some revamping too but that was another topic altogether. As the wolf questioned him on what had happened, Caspian flicked his ears as he remained quiet for a good few moments. It was difficult enough to know how to reply to this. Had he truly failed? It was impossible to tell because who knows how things would have went if they hadn't been interrupted. He shifted his position on the grass flattened beneath him, winching slightly as pain shot through him in multiple areas.

"Well Desmond" He began, voice remaining as strong and steady as ever despite the unfortunate state he was in. "I challenged Teren yesterday in the Neutrals after I found him standing over the body of a wolf I'd come to..." He hesitated briefly, what word filled that spot? Most would push on with ease and say 'cared about' but that didn't really fit what Caspian wanted to say. What had angered him more than actually losing Banshee was how the clever she wolf had actually probably deserved to live. She wasn't the kind of worthless creature that most wolves were these days, she'd been decent and she'd known how to get shit done. Death hadn't been what she'd deserved. Realizing he'd fallen quiet the former Delta pushed on, leaving his former sentence unfinished in the process. "Well anyway, we talked a bit at the start...family stuff y'know? Then, we fought. It was supposed to be to the death and to be completely honest with you Desmond it was impossible to tell who had the upper paw because we'd trained together for years in the past and we always knew what move the other was about to make despite how long it had been since we'd fought together. We were both tiring and drawing blood but then before anything else could even happen it seemed the scent of our blood brought an unwelcome predator to the scene. A damn puma. One of the largest I'd ever seen, I mean you can probably imagine how large a puma would have to be to confidently challenge two of the largest wolves in these lands when it was still summer and prey was plentiful? Well it put up a good fight and me and Teren were forced to unite one last time to fight it off, we killed it. After that neither of us seemed really ready to start another fight so we departed with Teren exiling me and me promising him that this wouldn't be the last of all this."

He lifted his silver gaze to meet the lighter green of his soon to be new alpha's. A small smirk played over his lips as he seemed to think deeply for a moment. "If I'd thought of it I would've brought back the pelt of the puma or something as thanks to you but I'd been a bit lost in thought at the time" Interest proceeded to gleam in his silvery orbs as Desmond made another proposition to him, he could have the Delta or Guardian spot if he'd like. "Sorry to hear about your Delta" He'd muttered distractedly, only just remembering that not saying that could appear quite rude. However his main focus was thinking of the two positions he could chose between. He did allow himself to think for a few moments but he made the decision quickly enough. "I've been Delta for the past few years now under Teren, maybe a fresh start would be easier with a fresh rank to accompany it. So I think I'll have to go with our original agreement to be your Guardian" He dipped his head, smile once again playing over his ashen maw.

"Now I presume you are curious to know how things have been in Erenyx since we last met up around just over half a year ago? Maybe more....Time sure flies, but I hope you don't mind me requesting to have someone check these wounds and maybe then I could get a bite to eat and a bit of rest. This whole fighting crazy large alphas is quite tiring" A soft chuckle slipped from him but after a moment his gaze returned to a much more serious state. "But Desmond when I told Teren it wasn't the end I was not messing and he knows it's you I've gone to. I doubt the brute cares enough to do anything but still be wary, he's not to underestimated..."

Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 09:20

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

Of course Caspian had a story to tell. Desmond felt as though he was on the edge of his toes, waiting to hear the unraveling tale of how King Teren was forced to fight his own blood. The demon did shed blood, as they both were forced to. This did make him pleased, although Caspian himself did also get injured... that was upsetting, but a necessary mean to an end. He knew that with the help of the Autays, that he would be healed soon. From what he could see, there were no real serious wounds. Most of them would heal before the passing of Autumn. Such would be good for Caspian, as he would be well introduced to the pack by then. Desmond listened, his ears pressed forward, trying to hear all the wolf would speak to him. Desmond had listened to it all, the tales, the warnings, the requests. All he had nodded for. Of course Caspian would be healed, of course the demon was weakened. But in all of this, there was one thing that Desmond would do. He did not believe that Teren was going to come to his lands. He did not believe that Teren was even going to think about coming for him. It was not Desmond's fault that Teren had proven time and time again to be a horrible leader. "We will have our finest healer heal you right up. We will make sure you are well rested and are greeted among the pack. There may be some animosity towards you, but that is to be expected. You come from a pack of hate and disgust. We have some Erenyx pups here, and they have had a rather rough time in their life here. Even though, they are not old enough to contribute to the lifestyle Erenyx had chosen to live. I do not worry about your brother, nor do I worry about his pack. We are forming an alliance with the wolves of Helidos. Should there be any issues towards our pack, they will come to our aid. Welcome Guardian Caspian, I hope you find your hope to be enjoyable and welcoming. Should any have any issues with your joining, please alert them to me, so that I may speak with them myself. I will speak t the whole pack if I must."

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Please change your name to Guardian Caspian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] The past and the future don't mix [Desmond] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past and the future don't mix [Desmond]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1