Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Guardian Drogo
Guardian Drogo

Wolf Information
Purchases:

☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Empty
PostSubject: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 14:18

ooc: This shall be the continuation of the ☼ Rise From The Ashes ☼  thread, following Faust, Xora, and Piper's mad dash for freedom down the quickly diminishing route to safety.

Posting Order:
Faust
Xora
Piper
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 17:58

Dazed images danced within the unconscious males brain, hazed silhouettes clouded the brutes vision. As the surrounding area came into focus the young canine rose from the grounds, this not being the same area he had been in moments before. Black clouds of smoke had no longer clouded the brutes vision suffocating him, stood before him in what seemed like an almost replica of his old home. Perched carefully between the tree linings stood a sultry brown female "Won't you come my dearest? I have something to show you." her voice like honey a barely audible crack within it as the all to familiar blackened brute emerged from the tree linings trailing lightly behind the fae. Drivin by curiosity Faust pushed forwards following in toe with who he could only suppose was his deceased family. Sticking to the tree linings the emerald eyed canine followed until the trio stopped, peering out at the two wolves as they approached something that he made out quiet faintly as a den. "Take a look inside dear." the fae urged a small smile spreading across the she-wolf's maw as the emerald eyed male peered inside. Obviously intrigued by the scene before him Faust stepped forwards cocking his head to the side as he approached the two. Judging by how quickly the canine pulled his head from the supposive den and the quiet angered look upon the brute's face Faust could only assume that this meant one thing. This man was not happy. "What have you plagued us with? This?!?!? This is only more mouths to feed! Have you no brain, you idiot! Can you not see? Our prey count is already scarce, most of our higher ranks can't even supply themselves because of this! Now you've made things worse! " a low growl rumbled in Faust's throat as the raven colored male snarled at the fae. Stepping forwards in between the two Faust "Excuse you? I'll be damned if you think you are going to talk to a woman in such a way! If anything you should be grateful, these children are the future of your pack." the words only seemed to go in one ear and out the other as the brute continued to rant on and on causing the fae to shrink in size. Nostrils flared in anger as Faust launched himself towards the angered male only to have fail, his body fading through.  "These pups are nothing but a curse to our lands! Two sons and a daughter. Only one will be destined to survive. The eldest son and first born shall be named Mephis, as for the second born Faust, and as for the petty female....Mayberri. I expect things from these moles. If they are to survive! " unimaginable horror clouded both the fae and Faust's face as the brute stormed from the area. Confused as to what had happened Faust remained frozen in time, eventually building up enough courage to push forwards once more and peer into the den. Emerald gaze locked onto three healthy furballs squirming about the small space little yelps and whines escaping there tiny maws. Dull orbs locked onto the darkest pup within the den watching as it hogged almost all of the space within the den seemingly challenging the others for the space. The scene faded out leaving Faust starstruck as it continuously changed showing him different stages within his life that he had gone through, even the most devastating ones. As the last scene one that resembled the flaming area quiet adequately faded away it was replaced with the sparkling visions of a forest one he had not yet seen before. Emerging from the tree lines came the brown fae from his memories, a very displeased expression upon her face."Mother? N-No this cannot be real! You are dead! All of this, w-what is this?!?! Where am I! I want to go home!" Faust cried into the oblivion watching as the figured approached him staring him within the eye.  "My son.....Look what you have done." gazing around the area the ragged eared mutt examined the images placed around him.  "Do not worry my dear...You are safe. This my dearest Faussie is the other forest." Something about the nickname struck to close to home for the young male, "Don't call me that!" he snapped with and icy tone.Faust had heard tales about the other forest many of times before but never believed them.  " Why am I here? What do you want from me? A-Am I dead?"  the fae did not flinch or even crinkle her nose at his tone yet only let out a dull chuckle confusing him.  "Naive as always. I always knew you would turn out like your father. Do not fear my child, it is not your time yet. I have only brought you here to remind you that this is not the end. You are still young and have a full life to fulfill. I see great things coming for you, but please know that you cannot let the demons win.  " Faust nose crinkled at the remark of him being like his bastard of a father but he did not retort. Yet he cocked his head to the side raised a brow and scoffed lightly"What if I have already let the demons win. You surely should know that I serve underneath a new king now. One who leads a mighty pack of demons." standing upon his toes with a sly smirk the mutt retorted. The fae only shook her head a silent sigh escaping her lips  "Yes. I do know. Omega. I thought you were much better than that. I truly did expect you to do more with your life. I do not blame you for choosing the path that you chose. Your father was never exactly a great wolf. " though this seemed as a figmant of his imagination Faust couldn't help but be astonished at her words when all of the sudden the fae arose and began to walk off.   "Our time is up my son, I'm afraid I have to leave...Now go your friends need you if they want to survive this. Remember this is not your time and I expect great things from you in the future. See you soon my love. " As Faust was about to open his maw and speak for the last time with the fae the scene faded out and he was left fighting to open his eyes.

(ooc- Since Faust is unconscious there is not much I can do with him so I hope this little hallucination will suffice. Forgive me for not having him do much, but he can't really do anything until he awakes and gets proper healing. Also to make things a bit clearer as to who is talking in this Faust's mother is talking in "This Color"  Faust's Father is talking in  "This Color and as always Faust is talking in "This Color" once again Faust isn't actually saying these things in real life only within his mind.)       
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2016, 18:08

Xora was almost to safety and another wolf appeared by her side. Screaming over the crackling flames. Her eyes looking over to the young female beside her, her scent clouded by the smoke and unable to pinpoint which pack she belonged to. Xora ignored the females question and spoke quickly, "Just help me get him out of here so I can help him." she started pulling again until she found that she was free of the fire. All that was left was the huge clouds of smoke. So she continued to try and pull him farther so they weren't inhaling so much smoke. Hoping that safety was close. Her main focus on getting to safety. And when she was to a place safe enough she stopped and took a deep breath of fresh air. The sound of fire and smell of smoke still in her senses, yet far enough that she was safe for now. As she lay the male back down she noticed he was regaining consciousness and she sighed with relief. "You stay here, I will be back with herbs." She turned and started searching for something to help the wolves. Her keen sight looking for any injuries on the female before leaving. Nothing was noticeable, so she just worked on looking for herbs for the other wolf. Knowing that he was in bad condition and needed a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2016, 05:28

Coughing and choking on the smoke Piper had run up to the pair and was immediately yelled at to help. Ignoring her instinct to snap back at the fae she only nodded and grabbed the scruff of the male and began to pull. Wincing her stinging eyes at the pain in her burnt cheek she helped pull Faust to safety then collapsed on the ground next to him. Suddenly the fae barked more orders at her again then bolted off to find healing plants. Figuring she was a healer of another pack she coughed out more smoke and tried to lay next to Faust to shield him from breathing more in.

She didn't know the male hardly at all, only that he was the omega of her pack.She had only seen him once in the clearing, but still he was pack and had to be protected. She felt him stir under her and her nosed his side annoyingly, trying to wake him. Having no luck she moved her head to his and softly licked his cheek, hoping that might do something. She now ignored the searing pain in her left cheek from the burn, she had to wake her comrade up!
Back to top Go down
Omega Faust
Omega Faust

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 19:11

Blackened nose twitched violently as the young omega inhaled sharply a loud gasp escaping the brute's maw as emerald eyes shot open, with a violent twist of his body the young male was soon upon his side chest heaving as he tried to regain his sense of composure. He couldn't recall much that had happened during the time he were stone cold, the only thing he truly could remember was the feeling of something wet and almost like sandpaper. Clouded vision frantically searched the surrounding area capturing images of the dwindling flames, before they landed upon the other fae. One completely absent from the group before he had passed out, this caused a sense of panic to swell deep within the brute but also somewhat comfort. Faust's anxiety suddenly dwindled as the raggedy old man noticed that the she-wolf's position; she were protecting him from the wicked flames. This came as a surprise to the omega, why would anyone want or even desire to protect someone so weak and useless from there own unimaginable fate? Truth be told, Faust was at a loss for words. A raspy cough sputtered from the brutes maw as he gasped for more clean air, "The other fae." he paused gasping loudly "The healer. Where is she?" Faust choked the sentence coming out quiet rudely.

[ooc- This is way too short for my liking but I'm running low on muse.]     
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 20:16

Xora looked around hurriedly for a specific assortment of herbs. Soon to return to the pair. Knowing that if they were smart, they would still be there. She had to travel quickly until she found other tree's that were not dehydrated and dead. Finally she found all that she needed and with the herbs held in her maw lightly, she turned tail and ran as fast as she could back to the two wolves. Finding them still there and alive she sighed with relief and looked at the brute. She had enough herbs for more wolves if she were to find some. Knowing it was best to be prepared for anything. Her mind wandering to Drogo and the unknown fae in the fire. She only glanced up to the fire at a safe distance before looking back to the two, mainly at the fae as she spoke. "I have everything I should need. Right now he is in the worst condition, so if you don't mind, I will be using these on him first." she then turned to the dark brute and looked him over. He had burns that were obvious, and she could tell that he was having trouble to see as she suspected. Finally she noticed his cough. Perfect. You have everything. she thought as she bent down to chew up the Marigold she got. She looked to his burns and analyzed them carefully before applying the chewed up Marigold carefully with her paw. Xora then pushed the Juniper leaves over to him. "Eat this. It will help with your cough." Then finally she turned to the last thing she needed to help him and waited for him to eat the Juniper. "Open your eyes, this may feel uncomfortable. But it will help your eyes, I am going to drip some of this water in them and your sight will be less blurry." she waited for him to do so. And did as she had said. Then turned to the other fae. "Your turn." she joked, carefully moving over to her and looking her over. Doing what was necessary for her injuries. Then when she finished helping them, she did what she could for herself. Not having many burns, but they still needed treated. Although her eyesight was not blurry, so she avoided the struggle of treating them. She made sure to have the rest of the Juniper leaves to sooth her throat from inhaling so much smoke. After finally helping these wolves, she looked over to the fire. Her longing to help Drogo made her want to throw herself into the flames and find him. But she resisted. No matter how much it hurt her to not be able to help him. Her green orbs looking back to her patients. "My name is Xora, by the way, I come from Helidos. My rank is a bit obvious, I sure am glad I was here to help you though. It is a bit disappointing to know that I couldn't even help my own pack member though..." she spoke kindly to them. Before her voice faded off as she looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 20:33

Piper breathed a sigh of relief as the brute showed signs of life and cough. Granted it was in her face, but she smiled and backed off of him none the less. "The healer ran off to get some twigs and berries I presume, we should be alright here until she returns. How are your injuries?" She questioned, sounding as droll as ever. Her cheek stung from where the flames kissed her skin. The jagged edges would scar she knew and she would have an unwanted memento of this glorious day if she made it out alive. Licking a paw she reached it up to wipe grit from the wound and hissed a wince as her saliva touched raw flesh. Putting her paw down she decided to wait for the fae to return as this was her department.

Moments later the fae returned and started to work on the male. Taking her attention off of him now Piper watched the flames eat at trees like ants to a worm carcass. It was both terrifying and tantalizing to watch the devastation that played out before her. The fae's words broke her trce and before she knew it herbs were shoved at her and a poultice placed on her face. Growling loudly from the immediate pain her anger subsided as she felt the sting lessen. "Thank you" she mumbled, licking her paw once again. "I am Piper a warrior from Erenyx. This is our omega Faust." She explained, motioning to him. "Hopefully your pack mate made it out of there." Her voice trailed off as she noticed the sad look in Xora's eyes. "Was he your mate or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) ☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☼ Blazing Trails ☼ (Faust, Xora, Piper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1