Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaxynn's Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 22:03

The Grey wolf fae pressed her nose to the ground as she scented her way towards a wooded area. Sniffing she shook out her tawny coat glistening with flecks of grey, black and darker browns saddling her back. Jaxynn looked up her ears pointed forward as she took in the scent of wolves nearby. Stepping faster her large paws bending the stalks of the wild flowers as she drew ever closer to the forest.

“This pack…” She scented the breeze once more smelling dried blood, she was unsure if it was the blood still encrusted upon her muzzle, or if it was the scent of the lands in which she was approaching. Either way she smirked as she neared the border. The scents of wolves assaulting her nostrils as she took a stance, her strong lean muscled body coiled beneath her coat as she held her ears high. Jaxynn’s tail held at a medium height as to not offend any higher ranking wolf. Then arching her thick neck back she peeled back her lips and belted out her request. The notes seemed to echo long after the fae had stopped howling and stood there, green eyes watchful and ears swiveling for any signs of approach.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:57

The scent of her pack hung heavy in the air, freshly scent by herself. Nyx had ran along the border multiple times and made sure that every tree along the border was marked. The howl came to her ears and alerted her that a newcomer wasn't far off. Nyx's ear flicked forward, knowing this was her first opportunity to welcome someone as the Elite. She rubbed against one last tree before setting off in the direction of the howl. Soft whispers of grass rushed around her paws in sync. Nyx quickly adjusted her stride to make silent paw steps, not wanting to be heard. She could now smell the newcomer, though the scent was clouded with the fresh marks. The elite quickly stowed herself behind a bush, smelling and looking to see if another wolf was coming to the loner. Satisfied that no one was, she silently padded out of the brush and eyed the newcomer. She took in the size, starting with the paws and traveling her way up. Once Nyx reached the eyes she sat and cleared her throat to alert the newcomer of her presence. "Why are you here, loner? What do you seek?" There was a dull tone in her voice as she spoke, not the excitement she shared with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 08:24

Her ears perked as she heard the rustle of the bush, and watched as the white fae stepped out. Lifting her nose slightly to scent the air about the fae, she could guess that this was the same fae doing borders. Nodding she stood there at her approach respectfully, her muscles coiled and waiting. At her words she didn’t have to think very hard at all about her answer. Jaxynn looked to the fae infront of her and followed suit, sitting down across from the white wolf ahead. “I am here, bringing myself forward so that I may be accepted into your pack. I came to seek strength, I am Jaxynn Ma’am,” her tone was sincere, dipping her head in a greeting, her ears flicked at a fly as she looked to the pure wolf with her hard emerald gaze, not a challenging gaze no, but one that showed her past, her pain, and anger. She watched the fae her sure movements, her own tawny, grey dappled coat twitching slightly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 13:07

Nyx listened quietly to the other fae's words, hearing for ill intent or anything to give her away. Her Alpha needed strong wolves, not ridiculous dogs. "Hello, Jaxynn. I'm Nyx, Elite of Erenyx and one of the Alpha's closest friends. Tell me what you can do for this pack." She kept her tail at medium length, asserting dominance but not as much as an Alpha would. Nyx's eyes stayed focused on Jaxynn and watched every movement that was made. Unlike what Jaxynn's eyes reflected, her own showed determination and will. This wolf was the first acceptance she had made in Erenyx as of yet. This was a new experience for her and she hoped she was doing well.

(Sorry it's so short... writer's block... :(...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 15:01

Jaxynn’s ears flickered forward as she smiled, now this was a question she could answer. “Hello Nyx, You ask what I may offer? I have served as a warrior for my pack and other packs since leaving. However, there was weakness there…Their Alphas were spineless.” She spat the spineless, as if it were poison in her mouth. “But, here…along the Border of your pack…Which you did say Erenyx…Correct?” Sniffing the air she did infact smell bloodshed, tension and more of a stronger aura about the territory. “Here…I do not smell weakness.” Jaxynn continued to watch the Elite who was showing her high ranking which Jax respected. “I can also hunt, I am quick, strong,” nodding her head slowly she looked to the fae’s mismatched eyes, her own spring green gaze set in determination.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 19:37

"The decision of your rank is up to the Alpha, I am only granted to make you a warrior. I do not doubt your skills, but I need your oath to my pack. Though, if you wish to be a hunter, I can arrange that too." Nyx took pride in how strong this newcomer believed their pack to be. She knew Steele made a great Alpha, and exceeding one at that. She watched the respect in the newcomer's eyes, feeling a sense of pride in her own. Her tail had a slight curl with, and she smiled at the new comer before looking around. The border was a thick covering of trees, blocking the views of the pack grounds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 08:45

“A warrior position is all I ask for Elite Nyx,” Jaxynn felt her ears perk as she dipped her head in respect to the elite. “I will protect at all costs,” the large fae looked to the elite with her green hues as she smiled. “And as I stand before you Elite Nyx, I swear my allegiance to the strength of the Erenyx Pack.” Jaxynn was sure this was the pack for her, its scent was strong and that made her even more sure. The large fae looked about the area and scented the air, her paws still planted firmly in the dirt as she felt her body tingling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:09

The elite nodded, satisfied with other fae's words. Starting that moment, Nyx was beginning to enjoy the rank she was given, as well as the job that came with it. "Then, Warrior Jaxynn, I grant you welcome into these pack lands as a member of Erenyx. I can lead you back to the clearing or you can find it yourself. Either way, I have hunting and business to do. Some go exploring first, just don't waste you time or anyone else's. " She gave the ghost of a smile and moved to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 07:26

Jaxynn gave a respectful nod and wagged her tail from the accepting, her rank as Warrior was safe and that alone made her happy. “Thank you Elite Nyx, I am greatful, and I shall take your advice and explore the pack’s territory familiarizing with scents.” With another bow of her head Jaxynn stood from where she was sitting and made her first steps across the pack border as an Erenyx wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaxynn's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxynn's Call Jaxynn's Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaxynn's Call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1