Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Heart's Entreaty

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 14:54

Alanoth knew he wanted to go through with this, as did Fel, but still he was nervous. Yes the worst that could happen wasn't likely with the Alphas of Helidos, but it still made him wonder. Would they approve of this? Would they set some kind of conditions to be met? Would he have to wait until the spring? These questions and others floated around his head, and it only made Alanoth feel all the more submissive. He was asking for the Alphas' favor, not just for their permission. They could allow it easily, but if they didn't like the idea, there was no telling what difficulties may arise.

He and Fel were middle aged wolves, that much was clear. Her role in the pack was much more important than his, could the pack afford it should she be laiden down with pups? Only time would tell, so Alanoth decided to wait no longer. He let out a low howl into the Alphas' Den to make his presence known, and then waited patiently, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 15:20

Pressed tight to Lucy's side, he held his eyes closed. His deep breaths moved his chest up and down, lying protectively by her side. On the other side of her, slept their three sleeping pups. Azul had been happy with his family, watching the pups grow so quickly, and Lucy, she had never smiled so much in her life. Their additions made their bond stronger than before. But as the great Alpha slept peacefully, he heard a snarl at the entrance. Quickly he arose to his paws, lifting his tail above his spine and charging out to the entrance. His golden eyes searched for any wolf that might be coming to attack his family. Blackened gums were exposed as his lips curled back, baring fangs of ferocity and aggression. Had Steele come back so soon? Azul could not be sure, but once his eyes discovered a smaller and much different colored wolf, Azul pulled his lips back over his teeth slightly, but still kept his dominant stance over the other. "I could have attacked you right here and now. Do not ever growl at the entrance of my cave... Do I make myself clear?" as he finished his words, he looked over Alanoth. Slowly his body started to shift back to the normal way he strutted himself. His muscles relaxed and his mind calmed down. "Caretaker Alanoth, what is it I can help you with?" He did not apologize and would not, not this time. His family meant more to him than anything else in the whole world. If any wolf came to his den, wishing to attack them, he would do all he could to save them. Even kill.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 15:28

He hadn't realized his howl would be interpreted as a threatening snarl, and immediately Alanoth took a submissive position. He lay low to the ground, ears flat and tail tucked between his legs. He hadn't intended for it to come out that way...perhaps the Alpha was expecting it to occur, so it did in his mind? The Caretaker was in no place to question the Alpha, so he did not vocalize his concerns.

"Please, your eminence, forgive me, I meant no disrespect. I would never threaten you, your mate, or your pups, on my honor and life." He waited a moment in hesitation, and with his muzzle still pointed to the ground he spoke his inquiry. "I've come to you not to disturb you, but to ask your permission. I love the Warrior fae of our pack, known as Fel. I want to be beside her for the rest of my days, however many those may be. With your permission, I seek to take her as my mate." His intentions were now in the open. Hopefully the Alpha would be forgiving enough to at least give it serious thought.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 15:49

"Just be cautious, Alanoth. There are other ways to get my attention. I do not wish to harm you, or others by accident." His eyes looked over the other, taking in his sight and form. He chuckled softly as he looked over him. This interaction reminded him of one he had held with another member of the pack. Marrok, had been the same way, only he seemed more nervous than Alanoth. Perhaps this male was just as nervous, only better at hiding it? He did not know, nor did he care. What mattered were the words he spoke. A Caretaker had found love in a Warrior, as she found love in him. It was a relationship he found similar to his own. Lucy used to be an Apprentice Healer, learning from Creek herself. But from the time he had set his eyes on Lucy, he knew she would be the one by his side. She was gorgeous, more beautiful than any fae he had ever met. The Warrior the brute spoke of, was one Azul had met only recently, Fel. She wished to be his Guardian. Such a funny thought, the Guardian and the Caretaker. But who was he to judge? "I understand love knows no rank, and therefore, I shall accept it. You may ask Fel to be your mate, but I have conditions. Even though you are mated, you must still ask permission to have young. You will ask me by the winter of the coming year. If I deny it, you must accept that. If you disobey me or my Alphess, you and Fel shall both be banished from my lands. Do I make that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 17:14

Alanoth took the Alpha's warning to heart immediately. There was no need to risk making the same mistake twice, especially if Azul was anything like Argost. That would not end well in either case. So he merely listened to his superior, trusting in the Alpha's judgment and generosity.

The Alpha must have been in a very generous mood, for he accepted Alanoth's reques. Moreover, he had only made certain conditions that were very easy to live with. He felt overwhelming gratitude towards Azul, his loyalty to the Alpha growing significantly. Any command that he gave, Alanoth would obey without question. Any task assigned to him he would fulfill with dignity and respect. This all for providing the Caretaker the chance to have his love at his side. He held back tears and looked up to the Alpha, respectfully with great gratitude. "Thank you sir, thank you my liege. I am in your debt, I shall never stray from your word, on my honor."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 17:20

Azul chuckled and smiled to the other. "Be sure your new love does not interrupt your duties. The pups shall be waking up soon and you will have to care for them." He nodded his head with a smile, "now go, and tell her what I have told you. You have my blessing." After watching the male trot off from his sight, Azul smiled once more and entered his den once again. He retook his place along Lucy's side, looking over the sleeping wolves he called family. The young pups kicked in their sleep, but stayed in their pleasant dream land. Azul rested his head over his paws as he looked over the face of his love one last moment. His eyelids slowly covered the golden orbs, forcing him into a deep sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Heart's Entreaty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart's Entreaty A Heart's Entreaty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Entreaty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1