Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Empty
PostSubject: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 17:56

Alanoth sat at the entrance to the Alphas' den, wondering if this would truly change things, whether for better or worse. Oh the irony, that the Lead Caretaker of the pack was going to entreaty his Alphas for permission to have his own pups. Well, for his mate to have pups, and for Alanoth to be able to call them his own. In fact he had asked Fel to come meet him at the Alphas' Den when she had time, so that they could ask together. He had only once ever had to ask the Alphas for anything, and that was to take Fel as his mate. Now that winter was here, he felt the instinctive urge to have a litter, and hoped that he and Fel would be allowed that honor.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 04:08

Resting beside his Alphess, he looked between them and found their pups sleeping soundly. Their tiny bodies wiggled around and snored loudly. He could not help but to smile. Azul licked the top of their heads gently, careful not to wake them. As he finished showing his affection to his young, a strange scent kicked his nose. Taking another good whiff, he know who it belonged to. Slowly rising to his paws, he moved from the four sleeping wolves. As he walked towards the entrance of his den, he moved from the interior and stood before the male Caretaker. Alanoth had done a wonderful job keeping the pups in line, helping them here and there. Azul wished to show his gratitude in any way possible. Keeping his voice low for the chance to not wake the others, he gave Alanoth a smile and spoke softly. "Greetings, Alanoth. How may I assist you this bright and early morning? But first, I must thank you with for your help with the pups. Lucy has not been feeling the greatest and we could use all the help we need. I am forever in your gratitude."
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 18:09

Fel’s eyelids flew open, but closed again as she yawned. The sun had not risen when she had woken, but she wasted no time in her morning rituals. The fae made sure to groom her coat thoroughly today as she sat half-way out of her den, watching the silent clearing. Today was the day Alanoth had asked her to come with him to the Alpha’s den, and she did not want her thick carpet of a pelt to look tussled. When Fel had concluded that it was late enough in the early morning to join him, she silently made her way over through the fresh snow, her paws stepping with an instinctive angle as to avoid the sound of crunching underfoot. The sound of their low conversation flowed into her pricked ears in the quiet morning, and Fel quickly lowered her head as she approached and sat down before the Alpha and flush beside her mate. Her tail found its spot, affectionately curled around his back, as Azul finished speaking. Thankfully, she had not missed the important question and was happy to see that her leader and her mate were on good terms. This would surely help the situation. But even so, she wondered if Azul would object to their wishes since she was a Guardian of him and his family, though a consultation with the healer had assured her that she could continue her duties as long as she did not strain herself daily. The fae dipped her head in greeting to the alpha, calmly giving a brief, “Good morning, Azul,” before glancing to her love, nudging his ear with her nose comfortingly to urge him on. “I’m here,” she murmured into the fluffy cavity of his ear, and turned back to the white leader. A small, morning chill swept over the ground and left as quickly as it had come, ruffling her long raven fur, characteristic of the wolves from her birth pack, which simply shifted back down again afterwards. With her usual, calm yet icy gaze, she watched the exchange take place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 15:52

Alanoth was so nervous about asking the Alpha for anything-courtesy of his home pack's leader-that he almsot blurted out his request when the Alpha asked what was needed. Fortunately, Azul continued by thanking him, and the Lead Caretaker bowed his head in time to see Fel approach. "You honor me, Alpha Azul, and I shall do my best to prove worthy of your words at all times." He was indeed comforted b Fel's words and her presence, her affectionate nuzzle helping his nerves greatly. "Alpha Azul, great leader of Helidos, my mate and I ask your permission to have out own litter. We have discussed it privately, and this is what we want, if you will allow it." Now was the time to wait, to hope, and to be willing to accept whatever Azul said.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 08:10

Azul looked to the side, noticing another body accompanying them in his presence. It was Fel, his Guardian he had picked himself. She had proven her worth to the Alphas and to the pack as well. He truly felt she was worthy of such a title and rank. He smiled as she rested herself beside her mate. "Well, you wish to enrich your lives with the pitter-patter of tiny paws? Who am I to deny such a beautiful gift unto a family. I feel even more enriched in my life after having our young ones. Yes, Guardian Fel and Caretaker Alanoth, you may mate this winter and bring new life to the pack in the coming spring. Thank you for asking appropriately, and may your chances be rich with life and happiness bestowed upon yourselves." Azul smiled to the two and looked over them, waiting for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 14:12

Fel calmly gazed upon the white alpha in front of her as he happily granted them permission to have their own litter. A slight smile crept onto her canine lips, but she remained entirely composed. She gave a deep bow of her head to Azul and let her smooth words roll off of her tongue into the crisp air around them, “Thank you, Azul, for both your permission and well-wishes. I will do well not to stray from my duties, and cannot wait to present my pups to the pack come the time.” As she finished, she looked to her mate, wrapping her tail around his. Though Fel did not think she would make that great of a parent, she was certain that Alanoth would be the best father her offspring could possibly have. And nothing could convince her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 14:31

Alanoth listened intently, for any trace of sarcasm or a white lie. There was of course none, that much the Caretaker had learned in all his time here. Alpha Azul was the most straightforward, trustworthy, and honest wolf he had ever met. When he heard those words, Alanoth knew he would give his life at any time for Azul and his family. He bowed deeply, his nose touching the snow as Fel finished speaking and her tail wrapped around his. "Thank you so much, honored Alpha. I too swear that my duties will never be inhibited by our litter. Never will it be said that I give more attention to my own pups than the other pups of the pack." He would love his own pups as best as he could, of that he was sure, but he had to be fair and treat all pups under his care equally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From one Brute to Another [Azul/Lucy and Fel]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1