Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Empty
PostSubject: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 23:13

It has been 3 months since Silver got accepted into Erenyx Pack as a Warrior and another 3 months since he was promoted to Lead Warrior which all together equals 6 months that he had last met Shadow, the Black Fae from the Helidos Pack. He often thought about Shadow, Wondering if he will ever see her again on her Pack's Territory as he did his Border Patrols around the Erenyx Boundary or in the Neutral Territories during his freetime, but sadly never saw her. He was starting to feel low because he hadn't seen her in months. Then one day, something in his conscience told him to go to Falls of Serenity and search for her there one last time. He listened and went there in the cold winter day.

After hours of traveling, Silver finally made it to his destination. Snow covered his white underbelly and around his legs because he was traveling in deep snow that was deep enough to go up to his belly. He went to the edge of the frozen waterfall and looked around him amazed how the place was so much more beautiful with the snow covering everything in the winter then any other season. He padded towards the water edge of the waterfall and sat. After he sat down, He stared at frozen water below him, wondering if the ice will break if he went on it and make him fall into the chilly water as he waited.

Last edited by Lead Warrior Silver on December 22nd 2013, 13:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 20:01

"Damn it, where are the herds at? I know me and the others tracked them coming this way",Shadow sighed,"I know we did." She was in the tall grass. Not really knowing exactly where at, but she knew she would track her own tracks back to known land. Nose to the sky and ears perked forwards, she listened and sniffed for a scent. Any scent at all really. Just anything that would help the kill pile be a little more hefty during the winter months. Shadow hung her head as her ears flattened a little against her head,"you can do it, just keep looking." The whisper carried on the wind as it left her lips. Her pitch black fur blew in the wind as it rolled over her back, sending a shiver through her body. Sighing once more she forced her paws to move on wards, not really caring at the moment where she went. All she knew was that she was moving. Shadow's eyes were alert as she looked through the grass and tree line for movement as she walked. The sapphire orbs keen and all seeing. After a moment her thoughts turned to the great white wolf she met by the lake during the summer months. "Silver, where are you",her voice was slightly weak as she missed him dearly. Always wondering if he were being treated okay and fairly in the Eneryx pack. Since she had seen first hand on how Steel acted towards his wolves. She wished many things for Silver, but most of all she wished to be with him.

After a couple of moments she looked up from looking at her paws. She recognized where she was immediately. "Serenity Falls",she said in slight disbelief. Her peering eyes looked around as she got closer to the edge of the iced over water fall. Shadow smiled as she over looked the scenery of the white blanket. But nothing really caught her sapphire eyes until she saw a wolf down by the waters edge. He was white, large, and sat looking at the ice. Her voice slightly trembled as she spoke his name in a questioning sense,"Silver?" She walked towards him slowly, getting a good look at him before she knew it was him. Her paws picked up their pace as she cantered down the slope and towards him. Soon reaching his side and nuzzling his neck and chest. Shadow licked his ears lovingly. "You're here, I never thought I would see you again. But you're here",she continued to nuzzle him and then took a step back to look at him as her tail gently swaying happily. Waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 21:10

As he was looking at ice covering the lake, he began to wonder if fish in the little lake were still swimming around when the ice was still covering it. Deep in thought, Silver didn't notice Shadow on top of the waterfall until she was trotting towards him down the slope. He looked up in surprise as he she near him, and wagged his tail happily, excited to see her. "Shadow!" he said excitedly as she licked his ears and nuzzled him, then began talking to him "Yeah, I am here and so are you. I never thought I would see you again too and was starting to give up looking for you, but something in my head told me to look for you here one last time" He said, stepping back and then sits on his haunches in front of Shadow staring into her sapphire eyes "I missed you, It been so long since the last time we seen each other. Is everything alright with you in your packs territory?"He asked as he waited for Shadow to respond back.

Last edited by Lead Warrior Silver on December 22nd 2013, 13:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 22:02

Guys, no long signatures. I know you have had these for a while now, but they need to be shorter. Please change them. - Alpha Azul
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 22:11

Alright, thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:48

Shadow smiled and felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, glad to see the one she liked the most once more. Her onyx ears forwards as he began to speak, she secretly looked over him; looing for any scars or bite marks he might have received from his leading ranks. But mentally smiled to herself as she found none, soon her bright and happy eyes looking into his. She listen to every word that fell from his tongue as he spoke. Sitting before him, only inches away; for she wished to be close to him. And now it was her turn to speak,"well, I am glad something told you to keep looking. I just so happened to stumble by here and find you, thinking that I would never see you again, missing you as well. But, here we are. Together. Again. As for my pack they are fine, doing well. I have been promoted to Lead Hunter of the Helidos pack. Me and the other lead hunter try our best to keep the prey pile hefty. Just right now it is hard to do so with te herds moving. Anyways! Enough about me, how are you? Are you being treated well in your pack? Shadow sat, the warmth from the feelings stirring within here keeping her warm from the frozen wind as it nipped at both of them. She sat and waited for him to speak once more, a grin upon her maw; and her ears and attantion on him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 16:16

His tail swayed back and forth on the bare ground as he sat on his haunches listening to Shadow. As he was listening, Silver sighed in relief, so quiet that only him can hear because he didn't want Shadow to hear and be suspicious with him. He sighed in relief because he was glad that Shadow wasn't in any trouble and that she was doing great in her pack. Shadow telling him her promotion to Lead Hunter caught Silver by suprise. He didn't really think she would be Lead Hunter already, since it has not been a year yet since they joined and expected a senior hunter get the promotion in her pack. When it was his turn to speak he looked at the ground and cleared his throat, then looked back at her "Wow...I never thought you would be promoted to Lead Hunter....I am truly amazed, congratulation." Shakes head and chuckles silently " Its kinda funny...I too got a promotion, I got promoted to Lead Warrior not too long ago. Things in my pack are doing great, there's no trouble, nothing suspicious going around the border except a few wolves asking for acceptance in the pack now and than....And I think thats about it for me." He looked at Shadow as he ended his conversation and waited for her to say something, listening to the wind in silence as he does.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 15:24

Shadow listened to him speak the grin upon her muzzle growing as he had explained that he was promoted as well, and to Lead Warrior of all ranks. She was happy for him, excited even. Although, there was a dark part within her; taunting and speaking of the war that might be coming their way. What would happen then? What would happen if she was called to fight against the Erenyx pack, and they met on the battle field? Would he fight her or run with her to far off lands? Shadow mentally growled at the thoughts, pushing them back into their dark corner of her heart adn mind. Her thoughts turned back to him, the smile still occupying her lips. But as his words came to an end hers started. "Thank you, it was a surpise to myself as well when Azul announced it to me. I was shocked, but in a good way and I am very excited to be a lead hunter. For me and my leading partner have a pretty good hunter under us. She has helped out alot with the keeping up of the herds.",a her tail gently thumped against the ground,"I am glad to hear that you too, have been promoted. You surely deserve it." Shadow gently leaned over and licked his muzzle, then softly nuzzled his shoulder. She sighed a little,"everyone will soon be having pups. I won't be surprised if I am on full hunting duties for a while once the faes give birth to pups",a slight chuckle arose within her. "The caretakers will surely have their paws full with the new tikes running around",she then looked into his eyes,"are the faes in your pack having pups this year?" She sat back and waited for him to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 20:03

Silver listened quietly as she spoke to him, curling his whitish-silverish tail around his paws then spoke to her "That's great, that your hunts has gone well with your partner and other hunter so far...I have to admit, I was never a good hunter, I kept scaring away the prey before I even got close to it. That's how bad I am at hunting." He said to her as he lightly laugh "Its a good thing I am not a hunter, but a warrior who can protect and fight." Then after he has spoken, he watched Shadow show affection towards him, feeling a little awkward by how close she was to him. He wanted to move away from her, but his paws wouldn't moved, like they were stuck in quicksand, so he stay still letting her to continue unsure what to do. When she asked him, if his pack had any faes with pups this year, he thought for a moment "Umm... I don't think we have any faes with pups this year." He told her unsure about it "Does Helidos have any faes with pups this year?" He asked back to her as he looked around the area with his head, hoping no other wolf was spying on them. Satisfied and relief he couldn't see any other wolf, he looked back towards Shadow, knowing they are alright here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes, As Seasons Comes And Goes (Shadow)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1