Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of a new warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Arrival of a new warrior Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 23:40

She smiled as she ran, every so often loosing her track, and getting caught by twigs. She had never made such a awful first impression, or tripped up this badly before. She could sense the disappointment in his voice, turning her face sour. Well, I'll try my best, and if I don't succeed, then, well, they have lost such a wonderful devoted soul. Helidos, Helidos. She tried to recall this name, as familiar as it sounded, she couldn't make out where she had heard it before. She shook the thought away, and ran straight into a hollow. Fresh light poured between the little spaces of the leaves . Wow, how long had I been running?  Her stomach growled as she ventured around the clearing. The place was drenched in wolf's scent, both stale and new. She forced her tail to stop wagging, and her face to stop smiling a dopey smile. She had no idea who she was looking for, so she sat. And waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 13:08

It was time for her to retreat from her duties for a while, feeling tired, Aurora made her way back to camp for a while. As she emerged from the shadows of the tree's, her legs weary from travel seemed to drag from underneath her, each paw getting dirtier and dirtier than before. The white pelt was not as clean as she had wished it to be, but as soon as she got to her den she would clean herself, then maybe take a walk to the springs later to take a dip. It was still hard for her to go near water after the death of Kenai's adoptive pups, but a wolf must do what she is able to do. Lifting her head briefly, there were not many in the clearing, with springs arrival many wolves were finding food for the kill pile, finding love, and even finding friendship. Yet, before her was a new wolf to the pack, someone she was not familiar with. "Hello love." Aurora's voice was soft and kind, as she address the dark wolf, "Welcome to Helidos." Aurora's voice finished her sentence and seemed to walk past the wolf, but only to move some leaves away from an old hollow den. "This was my old den, I don't believe anyone has taken it yet. I currently reside with my mate, Elite Kenai, just over there." Aurora's eyes cast forward to the direction of where the Alpha's would stay, and just in the corner she could see her welcoming den.

"This has a perfect view of the ongoing's within the pack, the smell of kill pile is tempting, and you can hear just about everything going on in the clearing. However, if you settle in the far back, you wont hear anything except the howls at night, which eventually put you to sleep. You're welcomed to have it." Aurora smiled and bowed her head before she sat down next to the new wolf. The white female covered in dirt smiled her goofy smile and waited for the new wolf to say anything so Aurora didn't feel strange. Deep in the pit of her stomach, she could feel the wriggling of her pups, and she chuckled from the strange feeling it permitted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 14:16

Remembering distinctively what Beta Marrok had told her, she made her first move on the snow colored wolf. She stood and bowed, and smiled back. She liked this one. She had a voice like silk, and she was most generous.
"Hello, I am Yiska. I was accepted into Helidos by Beta Marrok. I am a warrior, and I am more than happy to meet others. Might you point me in the direction where the other warriors sleep? I guess I could go there first, to get acquainted, and train with a few of the other wolves." She heard her voice speak. She yawned at the thought of using her sore muscles once more. "And thank you for your generous offer. I accept." She sat down once more, and sniffed in the warm scent that greeted the clearing. Fresh warm spring air. She smiled at the thought of running with other comrades, and she herself being with others who trained hard to earn the title.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 16:26

"Yiska, your manners are sweet. I don't mind if you bow to me or not, it's respectful, and kind. I just personally don't mind. This is neither the time or place for professionalism. My name is Aurora, I am the Delta of this pack. The other warriors are scattered all around here, their dens are mostly on the outskirts, I was a Warrior once. I made this oak my home, my den so that I could protect those closest to the pack heart and closest to my heart. It's a beautiful view." Aurora smiled as she entered her old den briefly to clear it out, as she emerged she shook the loose dirt from her pelt, and stood there looking at Yiska. Strange name.

"Marrok is a kind and gentle wolf, sweet. Him and his mate, Juno. As for manners, it's professional to always bow to the Alpha and the Alphess, as well at the Beta pair, and the Elite's. I am laid back, I don't mind. Keep up your good work however, it's very sweet. If you're looking for warriors, I recommend that you seek out Drogo or Nnyla. They are warriors and they are kind, I am sure if you sought them out, you would be fine." Aurora smiled and began to walk away, "I am going to rest now. Again, welcome."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 18:59

Delta Aurora. She thought about the name for some time, then dipped her head in gratitude. She took in the info about who to bow to and who to kindly greet, and replayed the names Nnyla, and Drogo so she wouldn't forget them. Huh interesting names. Wonder how you pronounce Nnyla? She forgot the topic and stood, her dust covered tail dragging on the floor. She then swiped her muzzle at the thought of fresh kill and sleep. She flicked her ears to shy away the buzzing gnats. It was a hot and lazy early noon, and every where you went usually had the fresh scent of prey. "Thank you Aurora, your help is most, well, helpful!" She chuckled at the thought. She brushed her tail free of the dust that had collected, and trotted off to find the two warriors that could help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new warrior Arrival of a new warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a new warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1