Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new arrival (Jackle)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A new arrival (Jackle) Empty
PostSubject: A new arrival (Jackle) A new arrival (Jackle) Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 17:14

Kokoro stepped into the clearing and looked around, who shall he introduce himself to right now. The Elite that had welcomed him into this pack had mentioned introducing himself to Healer Jackle, so that was going to be who he tried to find first. This was going to be difficult unless Jackle came to him first or somebody knew of his whereabouts. Kokoro constantly reminded himself not to think of his past and after awhile finally stopped. He realized he was stopped in the middle of the clearing and looked around, winter was here just as Nnlya said, it was a good idea for him to make a winter den now before the snow was really bad. So, wandering around a bit he found a nice area to dig his winter den. He loosened the dirt a little and started digging fast, if he got this done quick he would be able to get to work and introducing himself. It was a boring job and very tiring on his claws. Once he finished digging the small den he didn't worry about all of the perfecting and went straight back to the clearing. After thinking about it, Kokoro thought he might have missed Jackle. Hoping he didn't he went up to a random wolf and hoped they were not busy, "Hello, I hope I am not interrupting anything. I just was wondering if you knew where Healer Jackle is? I am Kokoro a new healer here." He lowered his head and hoped the wolf truly didn't mind him asking a question.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival (Jackle) A new arrival (Jackle) Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 18:53

The white brute was minding his own, when the stranger approached him. Strange as it was, the other male spoke of finding him, and Jackle found it odd at first that no one had told him to go to the healer's den to find him if needed. Again, Jackle just stood there for a moment and overlooked the male. Another healer, how wonderful. The male slightly swayed his tail and then sat down to begin a conversation with the new male. "Bonjour Kokoro, you are speaking to whom you seek. I am Healer Jackle and as the fates allow, you random inquary is just what you seek. For future reference, we have our own den and place of work, if you seek me, that is where you shall find me. It is by chance that you caught me, for I am just returning from a hunt with our Elite, Nnyla." The male got comfortable, his haunches shifted under his weight and he looked the other healer dead on.

"Welcome to Helidos, if I do say so myself. Is there anything I can help you with?" The brute smiled as he gently closed his eyes and awaited a response. Jackle had done his best to bathe himself under the conditions of the hunt, but there were still stains of blood, as he though nothing a little mud wouldn't fix later when they would return together at the den. Jackle continued to look over him, focusing on his features and memorizing the face and name. Although he was beginning to get used to being the only healer, he found solace in the fact that he was no longer alone. With Creek now gone and Athena still mourning, it would be nice to have the company of others. As well as making his work go by faster when it came to harnessing other herbs for later dates. Now that winter was upon them and rather fast at that, with the first snow fall's Jackle had done his best to gather as much as he could for the long winter. Hoping that he had done his best. Still, with the snow only light upon the hills, they could still dig to salvage anything they would need.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival (Jackle) A new arrival (Jackle) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 09:29

The wolf he was looking for was right in front of his eyes. Kokoro lowered his head and smiled, "Well of course, I should have known, hello Healer Jackle. I do have a couple questions though, Are we the only healers or is there more?" He thought for a second, he did say we had our own den and Nnlya only had him come to healer Jackle. But this wolf did not go by Lead Healer Jackle. So there must be another healer unless they have not got another lead healer and were planning on giving Jackle the rank of lead healer. It must be only Jackle but he still wondered. "Also, I was wondering which den exactly is the healer den?" He truly wondered this stuff, and he had made a small den for nothing, unless he wanted to use it for a private storage of herbs, but what was the point of that. It was nice knowing that he was going to be able to learn from this wolf and maybe even teach this wolf some tricks he used. It was quite a nice thing, being in a pack that he actually agreed with when it came to life.

He let himself sit down and observe around Jackle and Kokoro. The scent, the wolves, and even the dens that he saw. He didn't know which one was the healers and thought maybe if he had went around the dens others would think he was snooping. But of course he would have been just looking. He thought, when he first came in, he would have to make a den and only make a small den big enough for a rabbit. It was stupid of him to waste the time he could have used for finding the other healer and decided he would leave the den for another new wolf who wishes to make a den but does not want to spend as much time on it. He looked back to the healer and smiled, he observed this wolf and found it easy to tell who this wolf was. He was at remembering faces and putting them with names. His tail lay next to him and relaxed while waiting for the healer to reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival (Jackle) A new arrival (Jackle) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 19:14

The white brute smiled as he listen to the curious tone of the new healer. The way he was easily intrigued by his surrounds. It's where they would differentiate, The new healer much more friendlier and eager to know all, where as Jackle would keep to himself alone. It was usually the best for him that way. Still, Jackle now too in turn amused by the younger males questions kindly answered. The accent thick as he tried to speak clearly, "Our den is on the outskirts of the pack clearing, I am happy to take you there myself. Show you all that I have done this far. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions you may have there, and in turn listen to what you have to say and hear out your methods of practice." Jackle was all too formal with the new healer, it was excitement as well as disappointment that has coursed through his mind.

Jackle stood from his spot and looked towards the direction of the healers den. Eyes scanned around the camp for familiar faces, but there was no one of importance, just warriors and hunters enjoying the freshly fallen snow. Turning back to the male Jackle continued to speak, answering his last question, "In our line of work there are three specific ranks. The first being lead healer which was the title rank of a former healer by the name of Creek, she is no longer with us. The second being healer much like you and I. The last being apprentice, which are our understudies and young mentors who will eventually take over when we are gone. It is up to us to pass on our traditions and respective learning cultures to those who seek to learn about homeopathic remedies and herbology." Jackle stopped for a moment to clear his throat and swallow his saliva, the accent still think but the more he spoke, the easier it was to understand. There was much to discuss but this was not the place or time, that's what theirs dens were for. Jackle had noticed the male was thick with snow and dirt, assuming he had just digged a hole in the ground to stay warm in the cold storms. In Jackles mind he laughed, how wonderful it was to be young, and new to a pack. Hoping to take this male under his wings, Jackle began to head to the den, turning over his shoulder to tell the male to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival (Jackle) A new arrival (Jackle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new arrival (Jackle)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1