Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woopdidoo a border...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Woopdidoo a border... Empty
PostSubject: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 14:46

Stalking through the shrubbery aziza held fast to the rabbit that lay limp and bloodied in her jaws. A satisfied growl rumbled in her throat as she drew near the Erenyx border. Her pelt rippled at each movement bringing light her small yet muscled frame. She came to a halt just a few feet and slung the dead creature to the ground. Here..she decided she would wait till a wolf would come upon her. Here she would present herself and see if they thought she were worthy to be among their bloodshed. She bared a smile that flashed her white and yellow canines. She blinked her cold blue eyes just watching into the distance, she hardly focused on the objects before her causing the world to go out of focus as she began to delve into her mind. If the place was anything like her last pack of course they would have ranks, and if not they would be a group of rogues who scrabbled over one another for food. She highly doubted it as some wolves spoke with a bit of respect. Though yet still not much was known do to the pack being new. Sadly the loners she had met didn't know the alphas name so in the end she would just have to seek it herself.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 21:04

Having already met one useless loner for the day was bad enough, now Chiara scented another one. this one even neglected to howl, but instead just sit there all bright eyed and bushy tailed, how lovely. Now irritated Chiara stalked through the wood, following the scent of more hunted prey, her paws dragging in the mud. Growing annoyed at the dirt clinging to her pelt she made a mental note that if this wolf was deemed an Omega their first job would be to groom her paws. The idea made her laugh evilly out loud at the thought of her own personal paw licker. Her stomach then growled, signaling the bunnies she had murdered earlier had done their job, perhaps if this new loner didn't please her she may take what ever prey they had, like it or not. Nearing the scent of the fresh kill Chiara was soon "graced" with the image of a grey fae standing over a dead rabbit. Hunger tugged at her throat, yet she was all business for the encounter, no weakness would be detected.

"I see the spring bounty has met another undertaker, it pleases me to know that you feel comfortable to hunt near my land without punishment. Even more so you come to my border and don't even give the common decency of howling? Tisk tisk no brownie points for you." She said wagging her paw back and forth as if scolding the new wolf. Her tone might have appeared light and fluffy at first, but in a blink Chiara turned nasty before the fae's gaze. "Now whelp who are you and what do you want here? Its obvious you didn't bring that with you to feed me, so why even come here? Now hurry up and answer me before my patience runs out, which judging by your lack or respect already will be about five seconds." She taunted, curling her tail in dominance and started to pace back and forth in front of the loner. Circling like a shark Chiara held a air to her that demanded respect, she expected full submission from the she wolf or for her to face her fang.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 21:22

Even when she heard the cackling known as laughter she kept her wry grin as the female approached. "Oh? But that's to bad, i truly had brought this for you. And besides i caught it no where near your border." Cocking her head to the side she kept the smile until the others voice switched to more of a demeaning voice. "Ah thank the sky your not a goody-to-shoo." Giving a snort she shook herself before straightening up. She didn't mean it in a bad way she had been expecting a frolicking instead this...this was just what she wanted. A no good sweet heart would never gain her respect that's for sure. "But i guess you don't give a damn about that? And well neither do I." She gave a snide smile more to herself as her eyes gleamed. Just watching at first before she finally decided on the sentence she would speak. "I am
Aziza, just a meakly loner"
She paused to chuckled stupidly at herself before refraining herself and continuing. "Sorry for wasting time, must of picked an aweful day, well it has been dreadful truly." She looked around with a sneer at the earth around her before turning her optics back. For the wolf to be greeting loners she must be of a high ranking, which coupling that and the attitude aziza gave a dip of her head. Her tail lay against the ground, the fur never rising and the tip never twitching. What were she to do wave it around, she held no rank and well as a dastardly loner what pride could she hold.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 21:36

Damn this fae was chatty! Eying the rabbit Chiara walked forward and snatched it up, not giving the fae a second to object. Tossing it behind her and claiming it she turned back to the chatty loner. Most of her banter went in one ear and out the other aside from her name and, guess what? She wanted to join the pack, how original for a loner. "You're already wasting my time by not showing me more respect then a simply dip of the maw, that as much respect as I'd give my sister if I had one, not the wolf who may of may not allow you in her pack. Now submit to me! Roll on the ground and show me your belly or turn and run, I care not which you do." She growled making herself taller to intimidate the fae even more.

"You want to join? That's original, so does every loner from here to the sea. Not everyone makes the cut, what makes you so special?" He questioned, though her questioned came out more as an demand. Her lips pulled back in a snarl as she wouldn't let up until the fae was cowering like jelly below her. "This pack is run by the Alpha's Steele and Esmerelda, and I am Chiara their Lead Warrior, I decide who makes the cut, now impress me whelp!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 21:55

She watched with a shrug and lazy eyes as the wolf claimed the rabbit. Aziza flicked her tongue out over her maw halfheartedly deciding to just leave her jaws with the red stains. She didn't care for neat fur, her brown and gray fur was already cover in dust and twigs, tangled with mud after sleeping wherever and giving a good exercise of a chase after the rabbit. She hadn't really wanted to catch it. Only to kill and freshen her sore limbs.

"How impressive would it be for me to roll over? To give up? What worthy would there be to a wimp. Both your options you gave would be that to someone who has no right as a wolf. Cowardly they would of been." Her voice gruff hiding all the tints of her annoyance. And she'd rather continue her journey to roll on the ground. "I don't care for specialty. That makes someone weak because they think they have it all and don't have to try. But trying gives you the power you seek." She kept herself calm even if she began to boil, her eyes blank wondering what more she could say to be accepted. Even though she knew she would get a snide comment she complied. Not out of fear but respect and wanting of something more than the life she had lived for awhile now. She laid down on her stomach lowering her head slightly and stared at her paws. Her ears perked as the alpha's names were announced. She found herself lowering her head even more, her nose nearly hitting the ground. 'A Lead warrior eh? The bloodshed she must of seen...would rather her like me and not hate. It would be much more interesting that way.'
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:03

At her remark Chiara became much more irritated. Rising up further she placed a paw on the fae's back and pushed down roughly, forcing her down. "I wasn't looking for impressiveness bitch, only respect, which you sure have none of. You are a loner whereas I am a high ranking pack wolf who could easily kill you right now." She snarled, letting her saliva fall from her maw hit the wolf below her. Squishing her paw into Azoozoo's back until the warrior was satisfied Chiara then backed off, expecting her to stay where she was put. "I assume you want into this pack, no one enters without a rank. I can't just say your a jack of all trades, but right now I'm leaning towards Omega or dead by your manners. So I ask again and for the last time, what can you do Azoozoo?" She said elongating her words and saying her name wrong to see if she got a rise out of her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:28

Gritting her teeth she was trying to calm herself down irked that the female didn't even notice when she was giving her respect. That all her words seemed to be going over her head. If it weren't for her want of being a pack member she would possibly showed her just why she had scars. Maybe then the other would show some respect. "To have my respect you must earn. And well you had it when you spoke to me just moments ago...i do believe you just lost it... Her voice was flat as she concentrated on the rank she wished to go for, she considered saying more but feared just adding more flames to the fire. 'Healers are supposed to stay calm right...stay calm...calm.' She listened to the disrespect the wolf gave her by the slurring of her name. Weren't wolfs who came in acting all high and mighty supposed to be treated like dirt? Here she was...smashed down by another wolf as if she didn't matter.. "I've come to serve Steele as a Healer." She cut her reply shorter then she intended because she doubted the other would even listen to the first bit she had spoken. And she already knew that if she was as stubborn as her then she wouldn't see reason in her words so she'd keep going with her anger.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:36

Chiara chuckled, glad to get a rise out of the fae. It was nice to have a wolf with backbone and respect, in a healthy mix of course. True Aziza could use with some polishing with submission, but what she provided was enough for her, why beat a dead deer? "I care not if you respect me Aziza, you must still show it whether you can back it up or not, as is pack law." She stated flatly in an uncaring voice. The fae's next word's surprised her for they weren't the ones she had expected to hear. "A healer you say? Thats new. Most loners come preaching about fighting and hunting, but healing is something to be proud of if you can back it up." Chiara said honestly. In Helidos she was friends with Creek the Lead Healer and held her in high respects.

"Erenyx is in need of healers, but wanting admittance isn't enough for me. Prove your worth to me by pledging yourself to me, the Alpha's and the pack. Swear your life and being to us and I shall consider making you a member." She said, looking directly at her now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:48

Ears perked as the lead warrior finally removed her paw yet aziza stayed where she was. "Well...if you get a pack of nothing but fighters and hunters how will you survive the deadliest of wounds or of the hardest of sickness...I guess its from my curiosity of plants." She shrugged from her spot on the ground sharing a piece of her not caring if the other were to walk all over what meant so much to her. Slowly raising her muzzle she stared at the others chin, she kept her eyes away from the other keeping the mutual or well lower feeling. "I Aziza wish to serve my paws to that of the pups, elders and all capable wolves. Till they bleed and ebb away in the afterlife. I serve under the leads, beta's and the alphas till the day i die. I wish to bear fruit to give strength to the packs numbers, to heal those and and help bring the young into this world. To this pack alone i wish to serve." After many years of never hearing of or never giving one she hoped she did well. Especially usually being quiet, for who was there to talk to when your a loner. She waited tensly not even realizing she held her breath as she awaited Chiara to deem her a member or send her back out into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:59

"I understand what you mean. You are correct that a pack needs strength to survive, but without the glue of healers and caretakers we'd fall apart. One of my oldest friends is a Healer in another pack, so I hold the rank in respect." She said, not sure where the rush of softness came from. Looking down Chiara sighed before straightening up. Hearing her oath and accepting it Chiara nearly smiled down at Aziza. "I hear your pledge and accept it. I name you Healer Aziza, a full member of Erenyx. Go and find the pack ground and build a den. We have another healer who you should meet. Go now for I have other whelps to meet." She said letting the corner of her lip twich with a grin. Then Chiara was off, leaving Aziza alone and still on the ground.

ooc-Aziza is accepted, go change her name and her name color by joining Erenyx under ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woopdidoo a border... Woopdidoo a border... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woopdidoo a border...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1