Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Me. [Border]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Avareth of Erenyx
Avareth of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 19:57

Ocean eyes would turn, scanning the land from every direction they could find. Left and Right. No tree or shrubs went unnoticed by the fae and in a quick trot, she would move briskly. How long had it been? A day? Week? Avareth was unsure how long she had been traveling but she would not stop. No. Not until there was a large, wide distance between her and the demon. Surely by now he would have taken notice to her absence and probably sent out scouts of some sort to bring her back. Had he done such a thing? Were they following behind her? Auds pressed back, a low whimper would escape her throat at the thought of going back. She couldn't and wouldn't without a fight. But what good would fighting do of the entire group surrounded her? Glancing over her shoulder, the faes eyes would only gaze quickly to everything behind her before Avareth would turn forward again. Spine tingling with the feeling something was indeed following the female, she would pick up her pace wishing for protection. White paws hitting the earth, beating the soil repeatedly as her pads would hit, the fae continued in her journey.

Being out in the open was not something that suited well with Avareth and knowing as a rogue she was not safe, the only option would be to join a pack. A territory to shield her from the harsh world of her demon and others like him. The fae didn't care what type of pack she would join, the only thing that mattered was her life. The thought of going back to her native pack had been an option, to go back to welcoming smiles and greetings would have been nice. However, Avareth couldn't do that to her family. If the brute was indeed following her, she would lose her mind if he brought his wrath upon her family. That was something she wouldn't be able to handle. Halting once the scent came to her, it's familiar feeling of security coming back. Avareth, without wasting time would throw her neck back, releasing the howl that would call forth someone to meet her. It would be short lived as once the fae was sure someone had heard her, she would let the howl die out before quickly getting into position. Lowering herself to the ground, Avareth would press her auds down and bring her banner to lay beneath her cowering figure. It might be a little early for submission as no one was here yet but Avareth didn't care, she just wanted to get this over with so she could finally have a decent sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 11:38

Ariste paced the borders, mind focused on answering calls, and such things surrounding it. She'd noticed, since other wolves had been appointed, and more and more wolves approached the borders, she had less work to do, as others reached the edge of the territory, answering the calls. But still, most of the fae's time was spent patrolling the borders, waiting for a wolf to howl, when her time was not better and more importantly occupied. Her pawfalls fell into a rhythm, as she ambled along through the trees, staying covered by the shade most of the time. Hot days and seemingly airless winds made it difficult to stay cool. Her jaws parted just enough for her tongue to roll out, as she allowed herself to take short, deep breaths, panting to cool herself down. As she pushed forward, her mind wandered to the thought of allowing some other wolf to take over, if only to find a brook to sate her ever-growing thirst. But in only a moment, a clear howl graced her ears, beckoning her to answer it, forcing her to choose between ignoring it, with the knowledge another wolf could get it, or going to answer the call herself. Her choice was, of course, the second one, as she arched her back, relieving some of the tension there, before turning, moving toward the source of the bay, as it slowly began to die out, volume and pitch gradually lowering until it ceased.

Soon, Ariste broke through the brush, and a figure came into view in the distance, crouched low to the ground, even though no one had answered her yet.. Her head would be held high, and her tail curled up and over her spine as she approached, not in seemingly any hurry, as her eyes only displayed dominance, no true emotion. "Who are you, and why have you come to the Borders of Erenyx?" She asked calmly, the lightly coloured femme caught beneath her golden gaze. She showed no physical response to the submission, but was inwardly pleased, that no matter who had come to the border, whether it be a small pup or the Alpha himself, this fae was prepared to submit. Her eyes did not stray to look around, bearing down on the cream-hued female mercilessly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Avareth of Erenyx
Avareth of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 16:49

A low frequent sigh would ring from the fae's throat, the sound coming from her boredom as she would have been waiting for someone to come and greet her. How long would this last? Was anyone even near? Being caught on the border of this pack still had the slightly possibility of happening if the brute was still following her. Chasing her down to bring her back or just kill her on the spot. Out of all the days Avareth spent with him, never did she learn her demons name. No one said it. No one spoke it. Always calling the bastard master yet he was anything but. To the others maybe but to Avareth he was nothing and now that she had her freedom, all she wished was to keep it. Form hunched over in the proper act of submission she had been taught, the fae would remain in this state, not willing to risk the chance of standing and at that moment someone come and see her do so.

Auds low as well as her eyes, the light patter of paws against the ground was like music. Someone was coming! Avareth didn't have to see this creature for her to be washed with a feeling of bliss and relief, a huge weight being lifting off her shoulders at the voice of who came. Only thing in sight being black paws, the fae adjusted herself slightly as she listened eagerly, ready for the moment she may speak. "My name is Avareth. I have come in hopes of joining Erenyx." As much as she wished to blurt out the words and just ramble to get this whole greeting over with, the fae would refrain from doing that; Keeping her voice calm as well as staying quiet until the other would allow. Low and in submission, Avareth could only hope this and her cooperation was enough for things to run smoothly here. To have an enemy on the borders of a potential family was not anything she wished to make.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 08:00

Ariste watched the creamy female, nostrils flaring as she inhaled slowly, drawing in a deep breath.  The smell of the border filled her nostrils, musky with many new scents intermingled, of those who had recently crossed the border.  She observed the femme, trying to judge her size by her position, nearly curled into a ball.  She did not seem too short, nor too small, yet slightly smaller than herself, perhaps.  Paws splayed out in the dirt, as she shifted her weight to even it out, soil shifting with her, molding away from her feet.  Her lean, slender legs held her torso up high, as once again her nose twitched as she took another deep breath, this time memorizing the fae's scent.  Storing it somewhere in her mind where it could be easily accessed and recalled on a whim, her mind flitted back to focus on the task at paw. To most, answering borders would be considered mundane, but while Ariste took no particular pleasure in patrolling the borders that were more often than not vacant, she would not simply ignore them.  Such a thing was opprobrious in her eyes.  Avareth.  Peculiar name.  "Rise, Avareth."  She said simply, keeping her stance tall as she waited for the female to scramble to her paws.

"These lands are ruled by Alpha Teren, and he doesn't take any shit, and neither do I.  Tell me, what skills do you possess that you find yourself worthy of asking for admittance here?"  She inquired in the same overly calm, yet intimidating tone, still not yet speaking her name.  She waited a couple beats before revealing it, in case she questioned Ariste's authority.  "I am Elite Ariste."  She said, ear swiveling around to the side as she heard the craw of a bird overhead, accompanied by the steady, grating chatter of a squirrel.  Her ear pivoted back, ignoring the natural sounds of the wild, that could either lull her into a relaxed state, or innervate her into a state of aggravation, depending on how her mood was that day. She watched the canine, waiting for her response, slender but muscular form standing dominantly.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 09:00

If this does not get completed, Avareth will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Avareth of Erenyx
Avareth of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 08:03

Orbs like the ocean hue as it moved and waved angelic in the breeze, such beautiful pools would be forced to watch and remain locked on the sight of darkness. The paws of the other as well as the soil ridden terrain beneath them being the only current scene she could watch, even with the order to stand did Avareth continue to gaze at the same two things. It was from her experience as a pup in her native pack were the fae learned to not look or even glance at a superior's eyes. Most considered such a challenge or dominate act and with the way the others voice tuned, the lone fae could only speculate this one was the same. A soul who thrived and claimed dominance at any situation, even if it be small. 'Alpha Teren.' Avareth only came to these borders simply because it had been the closest one in her area. With no knowledge of the pack or its inhabitants, the fae felt slightly relieved to at least have learned the leaders name and the pack's. How embarrassing it would be to go in not knowing such a thing about her potential home. "My skills only go so far and I have faith this is the place to expand such things. Trained as a warrior, I do have a basic knowledge of herbal remedies if needed. These may only be words but I am loyal and should you choose to see me worthy of Erenyx, I promise to follow you and your alpha without question." Finishing with the same steady beat of her heart, Avareth hoped her words had been enough to convince the Elite to grant her access. "Pleasure, Elite." The fae would murmur softly after the other announced her name, the snow coated wolf dipping her head at the same time to show some respectful courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Delta Braelyn
Delta Braelyn

Wolf Information
Purchases: 2 Character Slots

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 18:04

*quickly bumps and runs*
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 18:29

Avareth is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Free Me. [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Me. [Border] Free Me. [Border] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Me. [Border]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1