Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To sit in Silence (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

To sit in Silence (open) Empty
PostSubject: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 20:27

A few weeks had pasted since Steele had been killed. Teren had taken over the pack without a lot of drama for which the fae was glad of. Wolves seemed willing to follow his new lead and soon the pack fell into their old routine. Patrols were done, hunts taken care of and the occasional loner "greeted" into the pack. Life was fair for the moment, but the ever watchful fae cept her senses on high alert for the time being. She had cept distant from Teren until she knew he was settled in. She didn't know his standings with faes given rank to protect him, and didn't want to get off on the wrong paw with her new Alpha by being too forward. For now she hung back, keeping an eye on him from afar and trying to learn as much as she could about him with what she was given. Yesterday he had thrown all of Steele's pelts from his den, littering them on the snow. A few stupid wolves took them for their own, but not the fae. Her on den was lined with the hide of two does, held together was sap and stuffed with goose feathers. It made for a nice bed and suited her nicely.

From that encounter she knew Teren went into the mountains, returned with a white fox pelt. This made her think he liked to do things for himself, or that the unusual was the only thing sited for him. Putting this is the back of her mind she yawned, baring her yellow teeth to the world and stretching out in front of her den. Today would be like all the other days. She would go do her training, then patrol the southern border while checking back with the Alpha by high noon. She would then catch herself some lunch and observe the Alpha more before she did her evening training in the woods. After that she might catch a few moments with Magnus before she had a quick rest. Most of the night she would watch over the Alpha den, being the observant shadow over her leader. near morning she would permit herself a few hours of sleep before she restarted her day. Such was her life of training and watching. Having an apprentice made things interesting and since Katyusha had moved on from her Chiara had missed instilling her "unique" methods on other poor souls. Chukling to herself as she remembered almost drowning the young Elite Chiara rested her head on her paws and let her eye lids relax. She would still watch over the Alpha den, but she would let her body relax for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 06:13

~Bump and cough for Magnus~
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 19:42

Magnus had long since returned from his journey to Frozen Fang pass. He had taken the pelt of the snowshoe hare and licked the good from its soft fur. He intended to present it as a gift to Chiara when he asked her to move into his den. But first he needed to ask Teren permission. The event had ended quicker than he anticipated. The Alpha took his offering, gave him permission and sent him off. Magnus was overjoyed at the news. He went straight to his den, retrieving the hares pelt, and crawled from the cavern shaking the dirt from his fur. His mouth occupied by the skin he trotted silently about the clearing, hoping to find his beloved nearby. The sun had risen more now, and as he rounded past the Alphas den he spotted his black beauty hidden in he he shadows, keeping watch over their vicious leader. He shook out the thick mane-like fur that had grown about his neck for the winter. Head held high he trotted perfectly to stand before her.

He dropped the pelt at her forepaws in offering, grinning more broadly than he could ever remember doing. "Chiara, my darling. This is for you. I have the most wonderful news and I had to share it with you first." he grinned even more! puffing out his sable chest. He thought if he kept it in any longer, he would burst. He was just so happy. If this was how he reacted to being granted permission to mate with her, how would he react when she gave birth to his pups? Gods it was beautiful. His mind was simply swimming in light and happiness. Nothing could ruin this day.

(Ooc - sorry it's a little short)
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 20:03

Chiara's mind became blank, void of any thought besides watching the entrance to Teren's cave. Being mid afternoon she knew he was sleeping, a perfect chance for any enemies to sneak up on him, well not with her watching. Her muscles were slack, yet bunched in anticipation to pouch on the slightest intrusion to his den. It amazed her how quickly her loyalty moved from Steele to Teren, but then she wondered how loyal she was to the old Alpha at all. Since his decree of her intended litter this spring her heart had gone sour to him. Her once proud stance to serve under him was replaced with a forced behavior that she would have gladly abandoned had it not been for Magnus's life. Thoughts still circled her mind to what she would have done to Steele after their mating, but all was gone now that Teren ruled. Even though she knew he didn't kill the male knowing her situation, in a way she viewed him a savior of sorts; and for that she would be eternally grateful.

From her perch her ear caught the sound of someone walking her way. Flicking her eyes to the left she saw it was her sable friend Magnus, carrying a pelt in his maw. He looked quite happy with himself, and Chiara suspected the reason didn't lie with his recent kill. He was a modest wolf and not one to brag or gloat, so what else was he happy for? "Hello Magnus, thank you for this." She said as he dropped the nice pelt at her feet. It would make a nice addition to her den of doe pelts stuffed with goose feathers. "What news do you have for me love?" She said, letting the word slip out. How she longed to be allowed the freedom of the male, to not fear backlash for showing affection to him, when would it come?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 02:24

Magnus stood there, his chest swollen with joy - and pent up breath. Before his lungs could begin to protest profusely, he exhaled his air and grinned. "Chiara, my Chiara it is the most wonderful news! Nothing can make me happier. Nothing could ruin this day for me." He took a step forward and lowered his voice, that they might share the news more personally. Their own perfect little secret - though not really a secret. He just really wanted it to be something they shared only with each other. Oh others would eventually come to know, but it was a truth guarded by these two lovers. They were the secret-keepers of this glorious news. "Yes, I do suppose I'm rambling a bit. But Chiara..." His forepaws skittered about a few steps he was so excited. It was so uncharacteristic for him to act in such a pup-like manner. One might put it down to his suppressed childhood, but he knew he was just too happy to let any kind of reserve stunt his celebrations.

His voice became even lower, a husky whisper meant only for her ears. "We have been granted permission to be mated this season. And I want you to move into my den with me." His muzzle lifted in an almost domineering style. Although she outranked him in the pack, he liked to think he was the more powerful in their relationship. It was his instinct as a male. He wanted to protect her from every harm and give her everything she ever wanted. He wanted her to love him, even worship him. With his words he might have normally added "If you'll still have me", but he was so confident, so cocky and feeling so powerful, he left no room for movement. He liked it. He felt it came more naturally to him. He still held his position, head bent slightly so his muzzle brushed against her ear where he had whispered. His body was tall and strong beside her, his eyes ablaze with passion. She would be his.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 19:57

Chiara held back a giggle as her beloved bounced about the clearing, play bowing before her and acting like a pup. Her wonder of what had gotten over him was quickly answered as he practically blurted out his news into her ear. Though his intent was to be private Chiara couldn't help but reel back and yelp out happily when the words fell on her ears. Doing her own display of acting young she pranced around him before rearing up on her hind legs and wrapping both front paws around his neck. Nuzzling her maw deep into his neck fur she grasped his ear softly in her teeth to give a tug. "That truly is the best thing I've heard in a long time. I can't believe Teren would give us this honor, I must thank him for this." She whined, continuing to bury her nose in his fur. "Of course I'll move into your den love, I'd like nothing better." She said as she got off of him to lick his cheek.

Taking a step back her amber eyes locked with his and her face softened into a genuine smile. "I love you so much Magnus, I can't wait for our life together to start.....only" she said as her gaze broke from his and lowered to show some hesitation on her part. "I worry about providing you a proper litter with my history." She said referring to her first litter that was still born. She also had hesitation of the actual act of their consummation, having never done it properly only forced. Though he would never admit this directly to him, she hoped he would figure it out without her saying it out loud. Though she had rank, deep down she was still nervous about some things concerning males, even very handsome ones.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 02:00

His hind legs stepped back twice as her slender forelegs wrapped around his neck. He staggered under the sudden addition of weight. But he held true and supported her. Her purred in an almost feline manner as she nuzzled into his neck. He enjoyed this feeling so much. When she agreed to move into his den he smirked over her shoulder. He hadn't really asked her, he'd told her. But he was happy all the same that she would acquiesce his request. Finally she lowered herself from him, giving a gentle, very feminine lick to his cheek. She stepped further back so he could once more marvel at her full form. Her eyes found his and refused to leave them. When she smiled that day, she smiled with everything. It wasn't just a tugging of the muscles around her muzzle. She smiled with her eyes - she was truly happy.

As she spoke he began to speak with her, barely milliseconds behind her words. "And I love you so much Chia!" But his face fell as hers did. "Only what?" And she ashamedly confided in him her fear to give him a strong litter. He dipped his head below hers, using the tip of his muzzle to return her gaze to the world about her. Such beautiful eyes should not be confined to viewing the ground between her paws. "My dearest Chiara. It does not matter to me if we have pups, so long as I have you. If it means that much to you then of course we can try this season, the moment you're ready. But don't ever think for a second that I would be disappointed if there were complications. I know you, I know your past. If we did... And you had some issues... I would mourn with you, because they would be my children too. But you must remember that back then you were far too young to carry pups. This time you are stronger. Better. This time, it will be ok." He tried to be so careful with his words, he didn't want to say the specific words. He didn't want to have too much detail. He didn't want to upset her. But frankly he was a little hurt that she would think he might ever be disappointed in her.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 19:01

Chiara smiled softly up at Magnus. Her nervousness started to ebb away as his words calmed her and new thoughts entered her mind. She had never been someone's mother before, or had anyone truly depend on her. Wondering what that would be like her mind fluttered to thoughts of pups running around their feet, Magnus teaching a young male to hunt and herself teaching a young fae to fight. She smiled wider, knowing things would be ok. Reaching up she licked his cheek then pulled back, her eyes darting to his den. "Shalll we move then?" She questioned, a promising sign of play lighting up her eyes.

ooc-Shall we move this to his den? *winks*

Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 19:41

He could see in her yes she was deep in thought. Was she considering his words? Or something else? He took a step forward, running his nose over her cheek and up to her pointed ears. He nibbled on them softly, affectionately. In his minds eye he was imagining the madness that might very well be his future. Rambunctious pups gambolling about between his legs. Having to educate the younglings - although there were caretakers for that task. And if any of them wished to be apprenticed as hunters, it would be his duty to train them well. How strange it would be, to teach the skills of a fully grown wolf, to a youngling of half the size. Never had he imagined this fate for himself. So many times he had envisioned his future it had been the same. A true bachelor of the pack, faes fawning over him, a trail of broken hearts in his wake, amber eyes shining with glee through his copper-and-grey coat. This little fighter here had him whipped. And he couldn't be happier. He growled low and soft in her ear, "I think we shall." He nudged her with his muzzle, spurring movement.

Ooc - *grins* oh I believe we shall. I didn't raise myself an exhibitionist.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 21:43

Flicking her tongue at his nose quickly Chiara smirked at Magnus then darted away playfully, her tail flashing behind her. Her playful antics spoke her readiness to fulfill her lifelong wish. She wanted to be a mother, have a family and finally move forward with her life. Her past had been so dark, shadows haunted every small happy moment she ever had. Her mother's and sister's deaths, her father's abuse, Damons death and Steele's promise. All clouded her eyes to the beauty of what was in front of her. Magnus gave her light and hope in this dark world. With him she saw everything was possible and could be grasped, even true happiness.

Prancing ahead of him she quickly made it to his den, forgetting about her belongings in her own for a moment. Her tail curled high above her as she smirked back at him. Her eyes spoke thousands to him in a split second look she gave before walking into his dark den, the shadows draping across her spine. Now he would just need to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 20:37

Ooc - My apologies for the wait and for the not-so-great post.

Magnus let out a rumbling chuckle from deep in his throat. He watched his dear mate dart away playfully. She was ready now. He could smell it on her. Her heat was well into play, but her body language swore to him that she was mentally prepared as well. He gave a most mischievous smirk and bounded off after her. At the entrance to his den, all thoughts of moving her possessions forgotten, he nipped at her rump and watched the shadows cascade over her dark fur. She disappeared from his sight. But not for long. The copper male was quick to follow, his large form blocking the light from filtering through the entrance. He cast his beloved in darkness, allowing his authoritative growl to echo off the walls of his little cavern. Fiery eyes gleamed in the darkness, both beautiful and frightening. He would have her. His nose lead him to her. Back in the furthest corner of the den, away from the prying eyes of the world. Good. He wanted these next moments to be just between them. He wanted to love her like she had never been loved. He wanted to feel her submit to him just this once. He lay down, using his paw to pull her down with him. The Lead Hunter nuzzled into the neck of his lover. He would make this perfect.

~FADE TO BLACK~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To sit in Silence (open) To sit in Silence (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To sit in Silence (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1