Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand For The Demons Below [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 13:14

Raymond walked swiftly through the pack land's, trying to avoid all contact from the others. He wasn't much of a talker, nor did he see any reason to interact with them. Though he was smart and wise, he just simply preferred to be alone. His long legs stretched out farther and farther with each step he took. His paws stepped onto something he never expected to see in spring, it was snow. It was cold and felt nice for a wolf who traveled through the deserts and mountains. He tilted his head upward, seeing the mountains before him. A challenge, to make it to the top. His paws left a trail in the snow, obviously going up the mountain like any wolf would... wouldn't they? He wanted to make it to the top, where it would be the coldest. His emerald eyes scanned the area as he wove his way through boulders and paths that would lead him to the top. He held his head high and his tail swayed back and forth for balance. He stepped up onto a ledge and walked the narrow path upwards.

The snow melted under his paws from the body heat. Of course not completely melting but defiantly making paw-prints in the making. He rolled his shoulders back and continued forward as it got a bit colder with the higher he got. It was stupid to move at a fast pace when climbing a mountain, but it also trained you for better grip and agility. So, he was possibly running across each ledge and moving up the mountain as fast as he could. No mistakes, for any mistake could end up taking his life. His paws pounded against the snow as he made his way upwards. His heart was racing as he took a sharp turn and slid slightly towards the edge. His paws still moving and his body moving like a bullet. He slowed down as he made it to a part that would make him move slower, getting across boulders to the next path.

He leaped onto a smaller rock before jumping to the next boulder. He stood tall on the icy boulder, his claws scrapping against the surface of the large rock before jumping to the next and steadying his pace. It was both slippery and a great challenge for himself. He glanced down below, seeing how far he was up on the mountain. He shook his head and tightened his grip with his claws. He jumped to the next, one after the other...slowly but surely. His green eyes scanned the last ledge that he was supposed to jump to. He pushed away from the boulder and clawed at the ledge to stable himself. He stood strong and tall before walking forward quickly. His paws slid forward across the slick snow. He pushed his way through the snow that fell from the top of the mountain. He pulled himself onto the last ledge there was. He was at the very top of the mountain. A shiver shot down his spine and he smiled to himself. He stepped towards the edge and overlooked the whole of Erenyx. He laughed to himself and sat down onto his haunches. His eyes saw a lot of snow fog, and then below was his new home. The home of the demons. Erenyx.

Everything changes, look at this. The home of the demons, the one's whom roam the lands in order to feast and become the greatest. They are demons. Just like me. Except, some are so weak... His green eyes stayed on the view below yet he was still listening to everything around him. "If you could rule the worlds, would you choose to be king of the angel's or king of the demons? I would be king of the demons, so I might watch the world burn under my rule." He mumbled the words to himself and shivered once more as he felt snow touch his pelt. It was bitterly cold and he shouldn't stay for too long, yet he was going to stay as long as he could. He would love to sit upon a throne and watch the world burn. He loved to lead others in hunt or fight... but he was made a follower with the soul of a leader. No, he didn't want to be alpha but he wished so badly that he could do so much better then he was now. He wanted to impress Alpha Teren even though he noticed a few members disliked the alpha so much. Raymond admired him, looked up to him for his ways. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill the weak, death by my own teeth. If only the alpha could see me for me, the demon within my soul. Would he accept that or would I become his puppet? No... I am not a toy, not a puppet. If he wishes to control me he must prove he is worthy of my loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 07:58

An onyx fae plodded through the snow, venturing towards the mountain. As usual, her steps held no set destination, wandering. Her mind was coiled around her thoughts, only her subconscious leading her. She thought about Teren, the new leader of Erenyx. She had submitted to him, yes, but that did not mean he had her full loyalty yet. That had to be earned, as did meaningful respect from her. The thought about all the responses to his arrival, it seemed  almost even, greater even the amount that were neutral or wanted Steele dead, and the once who threatened his life for ending the one of their Alpha. While she had indeed secretly enjoyed Steele's suffering, she merely congratulated Teren on his accomplishment. Yes, that was how she viewed it, an accomplishment of defeating the great and powerful Steele. As she reached the base of the mountain, she tilted her head up, pausing. Narrowing her eyes, she looked down,  moving to climb up the steep slope. Her eyes traced along the ground, landing on the pawprints that led up the path she was prepared to take, looking quite fresh as well. Taking a bounding step, she dug her claws into the icy surface, trying to keep her balance. After a second she successfully recovered her footing. Twisting, she navigated the various obstacles cautiously but quickly, committing it to memory. She wanted to know it by heart when she returned to climb it again.

Flexing her claws to dig into the ground as much as they could and flicking her tail, she made a springing leap to land quickly on a small boulder, jumping to the next, noticably larger one. 'Focus, concentrate...' She thought to herself as her paws moved out from under her, threatening to cause her to fall. She wasted no time in leaping to the next icy rock, glancing down at thr ground far below. 'Be fearless, keep calm, challenge your limitations...' She didn't fear falling, not in the slightest simply because she didn't fear death, but she feared failing, failing herself and failing to reach her goals. 'I will fight to be the best wolf I can be, and then some.' She talked to herself in her mind, propelling herself on, springing onto each boulder until she reached the next ledge. Ducking by an overhanging ledge and quickly pushing herself closer to the rock wall with her hind legs to avoid sliding off the icy path, she dared to increase her pace slightly despite the carelessness of it. She was lithe, so she had hardly enough weight to keep her from sliding right off the mountain. But she also had agility, the ability to quickly change direction and speed, which aided her attempts greatly.

Jumping, she landed upon another icy plate, another ledge to climb up, the last before she reached the top. She once again glanced down, the footprints were still there, and very recent, though somewhat covered by falling snow. She was obviously going to find another wolf atop the mountain, when she reached it. 'So much for solitude.' She thought, paws leaving prints in the snow as she moved up the frozen incline. Her eyes fell upon the 'ladder' to the last jump, the top of the mountain, a boulder. Narrowing her eyes and digging in her hind claws, she twisted and loped towards it, half sliding and crouching at the last moment. Twisting and coiling in the air, she landed on her mark, the fairly large boulder. One paw slipped off, and for a moment everything froze, other paws beginning to follow. Stiffening, she threw all her weight to her back paws, making the last leap to the top ledge, barely but finally reaching semi-even ground. Breathing harder than normal, she stood for a second, planting her paws on the firm, cold ground. Finally raising her eyes, she stiffened as usual, defensive as her golden silver orbs fell upon the male who had also climbed to the top. His coat was a mix of whites silvers and greys, and tipped with onyx. Odd. It was not a coat she happened to see every day, rather odd she mused. "Who are you, Brute?" She asked immediately, the first words to him coming out in a calm, yet cold tone. Her words were fringed  with ice as cold as the mountain they stood on, like the icy, warning the wolf to tread carefully. However, in Erenyx, she didn't believe anywolf would heed that warning. Perhaps they would if - no, when she completed her goal of becoming someone great in the pack. Her resolve was set, she would do everything she could to get a rank other than Warrior, the most basic rank there was. Her emotionless eyes stared at the wolf she hadn't met, long fur shifting as the wind ruffled it. She remained in her stiffened position, not purposely per se, it was her natural position, she was always defensive, no matter if the wolf was a threat or not. It was her natural. Seldom was she relaxed, and never in the presence of another, not yet. Not without crucial trust, something no one had attempted to earn from her so far.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 12:03

Raymond flicked his ears back towards the she-wolf who spoke to him. He didn't answer nor did he move to look at her, the answer was clear. He wasn't someone she knew. He stared at the view below him and then sighed gently, turning to face the she-wolf finally. "I am Warrior Raymond. And you?" His tone was emotionless, nothing cold or harsh but no happiness or joy either. His green eyes held no sign or trace of emotion, just a blank slate that you stared into. Yet his emotions of anger and hate raged within him greatly, yet none would know how black his heart was. How he didn't give a damn who this she-wolf was or what she did. But he could pretend to care, he could pretend he was actually curious about the ebony she-wolf. He turned slowly back to his view and sat upon his haunches. Staring at Erenyx below, the demons racing through the lands of hell itself. Demons... running. Running from what? The devil itself? Life? The fact that they actually care about certain things... I don't care... never have and never will. He shifted and glanced at the ebony she-wolf, wondering if she was like the others. If she had something in her that made her care about life or another. His emerald eyes went back to what was in front of him, staring at the icy fog that masked the mountain. The ice covers the mountain... surely there is a monster hiding within that fog. He shook his head slowly and felt a shiver race into his body, it didn't show on the outside but he felt it on the inside. He wasn't used to the cold, more used to the heat from his travel's.

"Why'd you come up here, miss?" Once again it was that chilling to the core no emotions voice of his. As if... he felt the urge to hide things from this she-wolf. He didn't want to be bothered by a she-wolf, he was busy plotting his way to the top. He wanted a higher ranking and in order to do so he had to prove himself worthy. In order to be worthy, he had to fight his way through the layers. Of course Delta was now taken by Teren's brother but there was always Elite or Guardian Male. But in order for him to reach even that then he would have to kill a few wolves or do something deserving of those rank's. But for now... he was rather enjoying the cold company that was with him at the moment. He stared out across the ice and cold, watching as it only layered itself near the mountain. He was curious how it did that, why the snow didn't cover the whole of Erenyx. A mystery unsolved. He rolled his massive shoulders back and straightened his stance to the tallest he could get. He wasn't trying to intimidate the she-wolf, no he was stretching his sore muscles within his body. He breathed in the cool chilly air, knowing he would have to leave the bitter cold soon or die. But being here made him feel like he was free from the world and could do almost anything. The day's are growing colder... I feel it. There's something coming and it's not going to be good. He shook his massive head once more and breathed out, watching his breath turn to a cloud like thing and disappear.

Don't get too close, it's dark inside... it's where my demons hide. His mind shouted out loudly as he felt the presence of the she-wolf still there. Still there, with him. He sighed gently and and lay down, his front paws hanging over the edge. He placed his head between his paws and stared as he realized soon they both would have to leave this beauty because it would become nightfall and be far too cold for any wolf to survive up there. Or that's what he thought anyways. Perhaps one could survive the night without dying from the cold. His body moved up and down with every breath he took. He could feel the cold snow against his body, but soon his body seemed to like the cold feeling. It was a good change from the warmth he was used to. He cackled with laughter, an emotionless laughter at the fools who were below them. Why be down in the warmth when you could suffer in the cold, dark mountains? He stopped laughing when he remembered he had company, he looked over at the she-wolf with a blank look upon his face and then he turned back to the view he was enjoying so much. "Sorry bout' that..." He spoke very quietly, saying he was sorry when he truly wasn't. He didn't care if the she-wolf thought he was madly insane. Because he was. If she had a problem with his corrupt heart and mind then she could just leave. Since he didn't really care about anyone else, he preferred to be alone but joined a pack because he needed something to do other then be a loner with no chance at gaining power.

{OOC: Sorry it's a bit short, wrote this while I was in school! ^^ Good to be RPing with you Ariste... this is going to be interesting!}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 07:37

(Short? You put my 'short' to shame. And this will most certainly be.... interesting... with Ariste)

Ariste watched as the Warrior acted as if she were a mere gust of wind, nothing worth paying attention to for more than a few seconds at a time. She did not disagree with this. But she planned on making it untrue soon, utterly, completely untrue. He soon seemed to drift into a dream state, leaving himself open to attack. But something about him made the obsidian she-beast think of herself. Though she couldn't place a paw on it, perhaps it was his general attitude, perhaps it was the way he acted... no, of course, it was the emotionless, blank look in his eyes that mirrored her own.

Nothing left to live for.

Nothing wanted to live for.

But pity him she did not spare the courtesy, were not all the beasts and demons of Erenyx the same? Each had their own secret, something that made them love the thrill of killing and set them apart from those stupid, useless Helidos. Sometimes she wondered if they would try to coax a kill into their mouth with words if it were possible. Mindless, peaceful, something that made her completely and utterly hate them, not simply her loyalty to Erenyx. 'Pay no heed to him, dear sister, for he is nothing more than a loner, outcast in a pack of born Warriors.' Came her sister's voice in her ear, one which often and constantly haunted her. No matter what, she would not go away, and Ariste had learned to accept that, and come to some semblance of peace with it. But she hardly, if ever heeded the voice, unless it was coaxing, convincing her to return to training. Figment of her imagination or not, Adrienna often kept her on track, push - no, shoved the darkling fae towards her goals. Dragged her by the scruff and refused to let go.

Thinking about her sister, who acted the same in real life, she couldn't help it as a small, quiet chuckle escaped her lips, followed by a breath of a sigh. While the emotions of sadness, hurt, and anger fought for dominance, her eyes remained a blank slate, blocking out her true feelings, a wall that allowed no one inside to see how dark, dangerous, and emotional she really was. 'Feelings, emotions do nothing but ruin everything. They form friendships, they cause fights, they break you when you lose someone dear to you. Nothing but trouble.' She thought to herself, a tiny, sadistic smile twitching upon her lips, the very corners curving upwards only in a fleeting glance before returning to her usual, solemn look. She was not unaware of the other's questions, she just chose to refuse to answer them, until those soft words were spoken. "I, am Warrior Ariste. And when I am not training, I go where my paws take me. They are often correct, with the right Idea." With that she twisted, gazing over the edge of the mountain, looking at it's beauty, the snow even in the middle of spring, the formed icicles the higher you went, that refused to melt. It intrigued her, and she promised herself she would come up next winter, when it was already freezing, and dangerous.

"Something so beautiful in the home of monsters." Her voice was a mere sigh on the wind, and she wondered of this Raymond had caught the quiet, deftly spoken words. She said nothing about his apology - she knew it was untruthful. She knew he was not sorry. She said nothing of his laughter - emotionless, almost mocking - she had no interest in finding out what he was laughing about. Though he did hold her interest more than anyone she had met, aside from the former Delta and now Elite, Katyusha. He didn't seem to fear attack, which was no wonder given her size, but she could make one regret that foolish assumtion rather quickly. Whether she won in a spar or not, she would go for injury. Pain. Blood. A ghost, a phantom and illusion of a smirk danced elegantly across her lips, appearing and disappearing in the same instant. "And so, Brute, what brings you up these fine mountains? You seem like the type to be wandering alone." Yes, that was what she saw him as, a loner, and she spoke her mind of it. Straightening from her tensed position she had been in for far too long, she shook out her onyx coat, water droplets flying off the damp, silky strands. Somehow she found herself standing behind him, a hackle-raising distance apart. She often found herself places without knowing how, paws simply guiding her where ever they pleased, as if controlling her. She breathed in a frosty breath, cold hair biting and stinging her lungs in a pleasant way. Pleasant to her, at least. Sitting tensely, she remained ready for attack at any time, quietly observing the male half the time, and the unmatched scenery the other half, though her ears were trained on Raymond, listening for any movements. The times she was focused solely on him her eyes stared into him intensely, without feeling, steely gaze watching for any subtle give away. Muscle twitch, fur movement, eyes searching for where to attack - she learned most every sign, if not every, and wasn't about to be jumped. Though she knew not why, it wasn't as if she were any higher ranking than him. That could only remain a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 19:44

These mountains were all to familiar to the brute. His large paws each landed perfectly amongst the rock uneven surface of the mountain as he trotted along. Some mountain trails had already even been ingrained in his mind, and when he closed his eyes he could still envision exactly where he had to go, where to step.

Endless weeks of training here among other places was the cause of this. The number of times he had run up and down these mountains, been thrown down them when he failed in his task, was innumerable.

So, as he continued up the trail he was quite surprised some others were present. For the most part wolves did not stay in these areas too long, or else risk freezing. This was of no concern to Pain however and any wolf who had the blood of the north running through them. Pain's impressive winter coat, which covered an even more impressive frame of a warrior, would for the most part protect him from the conditions.

As he deftly made his way over to the wolves, jumping across onto the ledge without missing a beat he would rise to his full height, mostly out of habit at this point. He viewed others in his pack as competition for the most part, obstacles with false ambitions that he had to overcome.

"Hello there, fellow pack-mates, my name is Pain." he stated this fact simple and to the point, and unlike most wolves he had encountered thus far he did not bother trying to hide the barely detectable contempt in his words.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 09:05

His green eyes shifted back and forth, tracing the lands of Erenyx. "It is beautiful... Like nothing I've never seen." He mumbled the words quietly and still held very still even though he heard her moving about. He breathed gently and tensed a tad bit at the thought of her getting read to attack him. He shifted and shoved himself upwards into a sitting position. He turned to face the she-wolf and smirked slightly. "Why did I come here?" He glanced over his shoulder and breathed in and out ever so slowly. He was now fully facing the ebony she-wolf, his green eyes staring down into her golden like ones. "I actually don't know Warrior Ariste. I came to escape the fools below who think they are dark and deadly, but they aren't. Oh how they aren't." He turned back to look at the view and then without even looking at her he spoke again with his emotionless voice. "They are far from being demons, or even a slight bit evil." He shook of the snow from his pelt and noticed how certain hues of earthy brown had been hidden from sight by the snow that settled upon his body. He stopped speaking now, listening to what she had to say. He didn't really like talking, nor the fact that the she-wolf was too much like him. He felt a rumble settle in his chest, was that a ... growl? No he didn't growl at complete strangers, was it his heart pounding? Yes, it sounded so loud in his ears though. Throbbing gently against his chest while the cold settled around them and made him shiver on the inside.  He listened as another he-wolf entered the area which they stood. "Hello Pain. I am Warrior Raymond." A demon whom you should never cross paths with. He chuckled weakly and went back to looking out upon the lands that he so badly wished to make an impression on. He shifted his gaze towards Ariste and shook his head slightly, waiting to see her reaction to the new wolf who presented himself. He stood to his full height and rolled his shoulders back. "Welcome to hell, Pain." He said quietly and turned to face Pain. He motioned to the beautiful view that was seen over the ledge, Erenyx. He turned back to Pain and smirked slightly, but all too quickly that sly smirk was gone and back to emotionless face. He flicked his tail and studied the she-wolf that was with the two brutes. He shook his multi-colored pelt loose from the snow once more and then looked down at the ground for a second.

{OOC: Sorry it's short ;-; I am about to leave soon for the rest of the day x3}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 10:17

(it's perfectly fine)

Ariste sat patiently, stiffening as he moved, but not budging from her seat behind and beside him. Her eyes seemed to get even colder as he turned to face her, making eye contact. Her lips twisted into a warning snarl, magnified bu the scar running across her muzzle, coming further into view. As he spoke, she paused, reflecting on what he said. "I agree... Darkness... isn't from how many wolves you've killed, how strong you are... Darkness is a kind of insanity, that you cannot escape, not alone, and most don't ever. Darkness is when the light has gone out. And being evil and deadly is when you have learned to embrace that darkness.. But where's the fun in being completely sane?" She paused, clenching her jaw shut. She had spoken to much, revealed to much. She closed one eye, one ear flopping slightly down. She was confused, yet oddly... pleased he had called her by her full title. Warrior Ariste. Whether or not it would soon be Lead Warrior Ariste, which was her goal, something about hearing Warrior in front of Ariste pleased her. Her head twisted around behind her at the voice of a new wolf. The snarl that had gradually fallen from her expression returned slightly, though not too threatening, simply appearing annoyed. Quite annoyed.

'Great, another brute of this pack. Another wolf to beat. She thought, almost tired of all the males in the pack. Since she knew at least the names of all the higher ranks, if not met them personally, she had to assuming Pain was either a Warrior or a Hunter. He definitely did not act as an Omega. Twisted around to face Pain, she narrowed her gold gaze, before standing. Her eyes moved upwards, then down, looking at everything that surrounded her, all the beauty ignored or overlooked. Whether it be by someone trying to act all tough, and that beauty had "no effect on them", or simply a wolf who never stopped to actually look into the sunset, watch the wind blow the leaves off the trees in autumn, to listen to the way the wind and trees whispered hello and goodbye to you on a windy day. Turning back, she flexed her claws and dug them into the ice, moving dangerously close to the edge. Hooking her claws in once again, bracing herself with her hind legs, and listening to make sure neither of the males were daring to make their way over to her, her head tilted down as she peered over the edge. Hanging over as far as she could, as far as she dared without falling, her eyes followed the twists and turns of the path that led up the mountain. Her gaze shifted over all the obstacles she had managed to jump, climb, or dodge, she felt her feeling of accomplishment grow slightly more. But it wasn't all that hard, and definitely not enough to earn a higher rank, mere pups' play.

'Stop being so proud. You are not an Apprentice, this shouldn't have even been difficult for you!' Her sister hissed angrily in her ear. 'You must stop wasting your time with wanna-be's, and start looking for more spars. There must be someone as bent on improving rank as you. Preferably male, so there's no chance of them taking the rank instead of you. Though if that happened you'd most definitely deserve it.' Ariste huffed to herself, shutting out the whispers. Backing away from the edge, she straightened and turned to face the two males. Paws slighting out in front of her, slipping on the ice, she arched her back inwards and stretched, rewarded by two satisfying pops in her spine. Standing to her full height once again, she finally acknowledged this Warrior Pain, expression unreadable. "I am the one called Ariste, a Warrior." She said, eyes returning to their blank slate as she sat down again. She opted to remain silent, more tense now than before with the presence of the two. Seemingly watching the air, she breathed in deeply, the airborne frost burning her lungs, cold biting them. She huffed out, the warm air hitting the cold and created a foggy, smokey cloud, before she closed on eye again, chuckling quitely at Raymond's words. Hell indeed. "So, Pain, brute of the pack of Erenyx," Her words were spoken frostily, hostility vauge but still there, along with the stealthy undertones of irritation. "What brings you up this forbidden mountain, watching over the members of the pack?" She asked tail sweeping around to brush against her side and rest daintily on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 16:09

Pain regarded them with a guarded gaze, listening to their words, he grew more and more disinterested. The brute sat down now, his ears flicking in response to their greeting. Warrior Raymond, and Warrior Ariste, he would be lying if he said he had ever heard of them. Their words were cold as the chilling air that surrounded them, a cold mountain gust blew threw the area as he nodded to each of them in turn, not even the slightest shiver from underneath his thick matted fur.

Raymond's next words caught Pain's attention however, welcome to hell... His amber eyes regarded the brute then, their dark piercing gaze held his for a few moments. "I believe hell is something you carry with you, not somewhere you go."

Looking to the fae now, he smirked now, "As for why am I here, I was passing by and I noticed others here, and I would like to familiarize myself with more of the pack, for various reasons." He spoke matter-of-factly, not bothering to match their cold tones, lest he become more irritated by it. It would not do to let his temper flare up at the slightest things.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Pain on October 13th 2014, 19:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 17:59

Pain, your reply is too short. Please lengthen it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Stand For The Demons Below [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand For The Demons Below [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1