Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not all monsters are evil [Quinn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Empty
PostSubject: Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 18:40

The russet pelted male had staggered through the territory of Helidos. Almost losing his footing several times. It was a miracle he was still on his paws yet still he pushed himself forward. He just had to reach the den of their alphas. His tongue lolled from his maw and beads of sweat mixed with blood would roll down his forehead. Everywhere hurt- his flesh was torn in a countless amount of places from both injuries new and old. Hot crimson liquid kept falling into his eyes from a long deep scratch along his brow where the Erenyx brute had pushed him away with his claws. He favored his right foreleg and suspected the bone had been cracked. Each breath caused agony to sear through his chest which was probably, like his foreleg, cracked in places. Groaning he stopped for a moment and leaned against the trunk of a large oak and panted heavily. He had to pull himself together. He'd been in many fights and had been injured much worse than this. Taking a deep breath he pulled away from the trunk and continued on. When finally he reached the clearing and proceeded to reach the den of the alpha's- Twelve paused outside suddenly uncertain.

Was he right in requesting to become a warrior? He knew he had been thought by a skilled fighter in the past and wasn't the worst himself because of this. No, he wasn't doubting his ability to fight and fulfill the duties expected of a warrior. He was wondering was it wise. He could be dangerous when the bloodlust got to him which happened too easily. If he was a warrior there would be too much fighting and training. In the end someone would get hurt. And he wasn't thinking about his enemies. What if he killed someone? He could never live with that guilt. He already blamed himself for his father's death. He shut his eyes and felt a wave of dizziness wash over him- he swayed slightly on his paws. Yet then his amber orbs became visible once again and he took a deep rattling breath- agony shooting through his chest. He had to stop hiding behind the rank of a healer. It was not the true him. "I may be a monster, but that does not have to make me evil. Not all monsters are evil." He whispered quietly to himself. A few more moments passed and he lifted his amber gaze to the orange sky as the autumn sun made its descent. Yes he was going to request to become a warrior. He would move to the entrance of the den and before he could change his mind he would murmur softly through the opening. "Alphess Quinn? May I request your presence?". He would then lean back on his haunches, absolutely exhausted and in a good deal of pain. Suddenly aware of the state he was, Twelve frowned to himself. Darn what was the alphess going to think when she saw him sitting here battered and bloodied? It looked like he had just battled the whole of Erenyx not just one  apprentice. Then again some wounds were from a much larger beast- the wounds he'd gained from the bear had been recovering yet had reopened during the fight making him seem even worse. He would simply sigh, there was nothing he could do about it so he may as well quit fretting and let what was to happen, happen.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 07:39

Sleeping soundly was not something she was accustomed to, not yet anyway. She had been very excited with the changes in the pack, with the wolves getting to know one another and learning from the others, it was a pleasant sight. The Alphess had wandered the borders every morning, before the world began to woke. The sun would always race her to get to the highest point of the pack. Some days she would win, others, the sun would dominate her. On this pleasant day, Quinn was careful not to be out for too long. She did her patrol and came right back to the camp. She did not want Fenris to worry about her as he often had from time to time. Ever since the bear attack, things had not been the same for the pair, no matter how much time had passed. He was always worried she would find herself toe to toe with one again. Especially in the Autumn, when Winter was slowly approaching and they would be hunting to get their last fill before their long slumber. Quinn was careful not to worry him, thinking of Fenris first before anything else in the pack. As she came back to her den, she saw a wolf sitting outside of it. From the look of things, he had been in a fight, perhaps a bear had found hm. She rushed over to the wolf and spoke in a hushed, yet excitable, tone. "What has happened to you?" She asked with a look of worry plastered to her face. "Come, we must get you to a Healer now.." she said as she tried to help him to his feet. But he had been much larger than her. It was proving to be a difficult task, one she would not give up on. He needed help and as Alphess, she was going to make sure he got it.
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 06:48

When the alphess proceeded to approach him from behind- Twelve felt a flash of foolishness for not noticing that the scents that came from her den were not fresh enough to mean she was actually inside. However the thoughts were quickly pushed from his mind as Quinn bounded over, speaking in a hushed yet excited tone of voice. As she questioned him, he could hear the worry in her voice and see it on her features and admiration sparked inside him. She was a good alpha, despite hardly knowing him she cared for him because he was a part of her pack. It was something he liked seeing in alphas and it seemed to be getting more and more difficult to find these days. As she spoke of getting him to a healer, Twelve realized she was trying to help get him to his paws. Of course due to the fact that she was a much smaller wolf he could tell she was not finding the task easy and instantly worried of causing his alpha any trouble, Twelve put all his strength into pushing himself to all fours and after a great deal of wobbling he managed to stand with the help of the alphess. He took a moment to regain his breath before speaking in answer to her question. "I was in a fight with a young Erenyx male....An apprentice I admit but one filled with an anger that made him vicious and dangerous." He took a quick break to take in a shaky breath before speaking once again. "I was not supposed to leave camp, still in recovery from a bear attack I experienced just before joining here yet I was foolish and went to the Neutral territories. I apologize for my foolishness wasting your time and herbs." He blinked, feeling guilt spark deep within him, it was a horrible thing to feel- true guilt. It was something that ate away at you and turned you into something else. An image of his father popped into his mind and he pushed it away, instinctively gritting his blood stained fangs. "I do not believe there was a complete 'winner and loser' to the fight but I believe he had wanted me to end up dead however in the end realized he would not be able to complete the task so as you can tell from my standing here, he didn't. I guess I hope them words will help me get a positive answer when I ask for the rank of a warrior rather then a healer." There, it was out. There was no going back now. He was tired, and knew the alpha wanted to get him to a healer but he had wanted to get them words out as quick as he could before he could change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 10:30

Twelve's request has been accepted. Please change your name to Warrior Twelve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Not all monsters are evil [Quinn] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not all monsters are evil [Quinn]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1