Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Lost Anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 09:11

For a full night Marrok and Juno spent lost in that blasted swamp. Together they wound their way through the trees and slime only to learn they had been walking in circles. Towards the end of the night they had given up and gave into sleep in a old badger set. The whole night seemed to drag on for the sole reason that Marrok couldn't sleep. He spent the majority of the night watching over his new friend, stealing looks at her every now and then. Something about her drew him in, captured him, it scared him.

In the morning the pair had set out and finally found their way to the woods before noon. Tired and very hungry Marrok soon scented a rabbit, which he caught quickly. Happy with his catch he presented it to Juno before eating. "For you my dear, to apologize for getting us lost last night." He said as he gazed at her. True, the night had been long, but things were out in the open now and it felt like a weight was lifted off of the males shoulders. Speaking about his past seemed to help mend his aching heart, if only just.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 09:51

Her legs were sore from all the wondering but she couldn't complain since his company kept her occupied with a grin on her face. The badger set was quite convenient and Marrok's warmth made her sleep peacefully for once. Usually she would have nightmares of the time she'd run back into the bloodied meadow and if she was lucky her nightmares would transform into a dream filled with her loved one's smiling faces. Some could say it was abnormal but from what she has seen from recent others it was common to those that have had a terrible history. Her eyes fluttered open at the sun's ray that peeked through the set and she stretched out before heading into the wide open. She grinned at the sight of Marrok making his way towards her, it had seemed like forever since she had been so happy that it felt foreign or different to her body. Juno wagged her tail and looked at the lifeless creature swing from his maw. Her mouth was salivating at the sight of such a meal for the spring morning.

"Good morning." When he presented it to her out of kindness she shook her head. "There is no need for an apology. To be honest, I enjoyed it. It was nice to have someone to occupy me with questions." She dipped her head towards the hare in acceptance and gazed up into his burning amber eyes. "Thank you, Marrok." She bent her head back down and bit into the fur of the hare and tore back the pelt, revealing the pure meat to benefit from. Sharp canines dug in and ripped out the meat with one swipe. The meal made her feel trusted and thankful for meeting such a fine brute. Licking her bloody chops she let out a tired yawn for she had just awaken moments ago. "Did you sleep well? I hope I wasn't a bother, I have a habit fo elongating my legs in my sleep." She bowed her head in spite of embarrassment. She had become so used to resting in such a large den that she made a habit of stretching out her long legs. Juno averted her emerald gaze back to his and smiled lopsidedly as her ear lay to the side like it did back in the swamp.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 19:49

Standing outside of the badger set Marrok couldn't help but grin at Juno in the morning light. The way the sun reflected off of her black coat sent a beam of light into his eyes, but he didn't mind. Seeing her standing there made last night that much more real in his eyes. He really did confess most of his past to the fae and she really did accept it from him. The night had been long but enjoyable with her sleeping beside him. With the few hours of sleep he did get were filled with good dreams about his past.

Grinning at the fae Marrok dipped his head at her. "The night was good miss Juno, your presence made it that much more relaxing. It's good to be out of that swamp for the thought did cross my mind that we might not escape. Though the idea of spending an eternity in slime land with you wouldn't be the worse thing in the world." smooth buddy He said then looked at his feet. With the sun coming out Marrok could see the full effect of spring in the forest. Trees were leafing out, grass was growing and new flowers speckled the ground like fleas. The beauty around him was sorely lacking when he glanced back at his companion though. Seeing her before him blinded him to the wonders around, causing him to stare briefly. What was this fae doing to him? There had been many females in this pack who he had conversed with, heck even one that shared his den. Juno was different though, her air about her made him feel relaxed and pulled into something he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 21:58

Relieved, she let out a slow sigh knowing he slept decently without her being a pest. Underneath the ebony fur on her ears, a tingling pinch sent her blood to heat from his next words our of what seemed to be a compliment, or just another reaction to the time of year. She blamed his flirtatious manner towards her out of spring's wicked powers but her heart told her opposite. It felt so alien-like to her to feel this way, not even with Ace she felt like this. The grin that followed as he spoke made her fuzzy inside, like is was clearing out all the dust that were made from the death of her loved ones to a clean working system again. "I wouldn't mind the likes of you to stay along side with me either, however I'm not all a fan of the muck and slime the swamp provides. This fur of mine is hard to clean as it is." She joked a bit. "It's nice to know you slept soundly. It's been quite some time now since I actually slept without interruptions." Blasted owls. Marvelous creatures to study but one hell of an annoyance to her proper mind.

She lifted her chin back up to eye level and stared directly into his charming amber gaze that acted like a magnet to her. Juno tried to peel her gaze away but it was too late, soon he'd notice that she was staring at him and she'd feel embarrassed at her clumsy fae-ish ways. Blinking, she shook her head and letting the rest of her build to copy, letting dirt and dust particles toppling off her black underbelly. Peering back at the handsome brute before her, Juno started to wonder where they were and what time it was. Usually at this time, she'd be up and doing her daily rounds as she was supposed too. She turned her head to the left, slowly looking around her to the right in spite of remembering any indications where their location was. She tilted her head to Marrok in concern. "Where are we?" The fae felt a bit embarrassed for she should of known to remember landmarks inorder to find her way back. Foolishness is what her father would describe it as since she is to know these simple tasks. Juno didn't care though, for her attention was on something more intriguing. The brute could catch her attention with his charming good looks and never be able to look away. Why him?
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 22:21

Her grin and blush made him chuckle softly, but her sweet words made him grow silent again. She would want to stay with him? He was sure she was joking, but something about her words left a different impression in his mind. He too would like to stay with her, anywhere, wait what was he thinking? Shaking his mind of these odd thoughts he brought his gaze back to her's as he caught her staring at him. Drawing his smile wider he closed the distance between the pair with a few steps. Juno did have some moss in her pelt and a small leaf stuck to her ear from the nights sleep. Without even thinking of it he brought his maw up and lucked the leaf delicately from her ear. "I think you look fine from our night in the swamp." He said, spitting out the leaf.

Clearing his throat from the odd compliment he looked around quickly. "I believe we are in Eden Hollow, the absence of slime and gunk would certainly heighten that thought. Such a pretty place don't you think?" He questioned, still mesmerized by the beauty that spring had given him. The flowers and trees were nice enough, but the real things of beauty was standing next to him.

ooc-Marrok isn't a Delta yet in this thread fyi
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 23:02

Juno stiffened as he came closer, holding back from breathing she felt his paw brush slight next to her ear and licking a newly green leaf. Even if it was the smallest touch of the brute, it sent a rippling shock from the place he grazed with his maw all the way down to the tip of her tail within a second. She felt her skin on her cheeks feel a tad flushed and she stammered in gratitude for the lovely compliment. "Um..uh..thank you." Calm down, he's just being friendly. She exhaled out through her nostrils at the breathe she had been holding since he brushed her ebony ear. A lump caught her throat from swallowing again. Why couldn't she speak? She had no difficulty in the past with others. She made long-lasting conversations with other members, how come with him it was a whole another story? Juno shook the unanswered questions that were starting to create a small migrane.

When Marrok said Eden's Hollow, she looked back to her surroundings, noticing for the first time this morning the benefits of spring's "magical powers." "It is very beautiful, indeed." Her emerald eyes were caught by a bright yellowish orange object at the base of a nearby tree. Juno gracefully moved from her position so close the brute in the direction of the treasure before her eyes. Emerging closer, she saw the object become more clearer and then knew what it truly was that got her attention. A marigold. Juno bowed her head down to the forest floor just above touching the dirt and gazed deeply into the light colored flower. Marigolds were one of her favorite flowers to find, followed by dark red roses. Back from where she used to reside, various types of flowers grew but it was a rare chance of her finding that one special rose she preferred. When she was a pup, right before she was put into advanced training, she came across a blood colored rose on the other side of their border. Juno yearned to cross their border and soon pick the intriguing flower but was soon taken back at the call of her name from her father. That was then the first day of her training and her last day she saw freedom.

Gazing at the fragile plant, she smiled secretly but easily shown for the brute to see and wagging her tail slowly with happiness. She averted her gaze back to Marrok so see if he was staring at her, then out of surprise he was indeed staring. She dipped her head and grinned sheepishly. Why can't you act normal for once, Juno? Her thoughts demand an answer, in which she herself couldn't answer. If she could, then there was a likelihood that her feelings would change towards Marrok and never to be seen again. The truth was though, Juno was starting to believe that it truly wasn't spring's ways after all. Still, she didn't know if it was that she had deep feelings for the brute or that it was just a way of telling her to wake up from this foolishness.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 23:30

Grinning back at her his gaze held on to hers for a short moment. Her bright eyes drew him in like a magnet, or a warm den he never wanted to leave. "Juno...I" He began to say before coming to his senses, "I think we should keep moving. I said we go hunting right?" He covered up, hoping she didn't catch the stumble in his voice. Nervousness and excitement fluttered around in his, confusing him to the fullest extent. Spring feeling may very well be playing a part in his actions and thoughts of her, but there was something deeper as well. Her sudden silence caused him slight concern, had he done something wrong?

As she then moved away, taking in the scenery and even finding a flower Marrok cept his eyes trained on her. He knew little of plants, but knew the marigold she found was a rare treat in the woods. His sister often grew happy when she spotted the plant in her old pack, but he doubted Juno had the same intentions for the plant. Thinking back to his sister he remembered her showing him how to gather the seeds of plants and spread them in scraped dirt. The next year more would grow, thus improving the population. Perhaps he could do that for her, have her own little flower patch. Feeling his paws move again the male again closed the distance between him and the fae as she bent down to look at the flower. Her next words only left a certain thought on his mind. Drawing closer so only a few feet were between them he smiled down at her. "You are indeed."

Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 00:10

She stared back at the marigold, taking in his trailing response. Juno was oblivious to as why we was in such thought, but didn't bother asking for her eyes were glued to the bright orange peddles that were what seemed to be millions, all over the small center of the flower. Her ears flicked back at her name from him. Still staring she spoke not once turning her head to face him. She was too infatuated by its features to not look away. "We can go hunting, the hare you presented me was enough to get by with enough energy for me, but you on the other hand need to get something to eat." It was important for others to eat in order to gain energy, especially them both being warriors. Juno was starting to feel a bit hungry herself, the hare was filling but her appetite usually consisted of a juicy deer leg. Her mouth was starting to become filled with saliva at the delicious thought of a nice piece deer meat.

Swallowing the liquid, her one ear flicked to the side as the other stayed put. Her eyes gleamed at the bright colored flower with interest. It reminded her of the flower that Marrok had put behind her ear back at the swamp yesterday. His touch, feeling the same it did only this time it was stronger. Powerful. Breath-taking. When Marrok spoke closer to her saying she was the beautiful sight, being startled, she lifted her snout up and touched his wet nose on accident. She didn't even notice that he was right next to her until now. Juno pulled back with widened eyes. The obsidian colored fae was flushed with a very sheepish grin plasted across her maw as she dipped her head. She could feel her blood temperature rise in her cheeks and tips of her ears. Nice going, Juno. Now look at what you did.

Juno immediately changed the subject back to hunting. She stood but her feet felt numb from crouching so long at the marigold that it was hard to stand. Her build leaned against his for support as she collected herself to her normal stance. "So..uh..hunting..yeah..." She searched for an answer and one popped in her head like her brain was on auto-pilot. The fae put on a teasing grin, avoiding all costs of their touch. "You still up for that bet of ours?" Her nose twitched at a nearby doe, its stench made her eyes brighten.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 13:41

The touch of her nose against his sent a warm shiver down Marrok's spine. It filled him up and threatened to over flow into a violent spasm. All the male could do was crinkle his face into a lopsided grin then glance down at her as she pulled away. Confused to her reaction he reached down and drew his maw against her shoulder. "No need to blush my dear, I only speak the truth. You are indeed beautiful." He said with a grin as his eyes sought out hers again. As she then stood and leaned against him Marrok let his body accept her and held her up from her wobbliness. Her next change of subject made him chuckle softly and nodded his head. "Yes indeed I'm ready to uphold our bet. I'm not win to let pretty fae's beat me either, I hope you're ready miss."

Standing up straighter now a sudden change in the wind left the soft scent of deer in his nose. Perking up from it he glanced to Juno then motioned forward towards the scent. The promise of deer distracted the male for a moment, even if the feeling of her touch still lingered in his fur. Like a butterfly it flicked at him in a teasing manner, yet was enjoyable at the same time. "Up for some venison love?" He questioned looking back at her briefly.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 14:23

His grin made her melt inside, pulling herself together she spoke in a playful tone. "Ready when you are." She winked and lingered forward past him. Her snout pointed in the prey's direction, took in the intriguing scent that overpowered her senses and made her pupils dilate to slits. Her claws scrapped against the dirt and she shifted weights between legs. Juno gazed back into the charming amber eyes he held and then dipped into one of the large trees shadows. Her ebony fur blended in with the darkness perfectly, making her invisible to the doe's beady stone-like eyes. Silence was made between them, swiftly moving to various shadows, closer and closer to the prey.

She glanced back to see if Marrok was still following, seeing his dark brown pelt soothed her back into focus over the deer's figure only yards away from where she hid. The doe stood in the center of a small grassy opening that was surrounded with large trees, eating away without noticing their presence. The area around her was as dark as the midnight sky along with her obsidian pelt, the only thing that was visible to the world was her piercing emerald eyes. The doe wasn't at all at as large as she hoped but it was a fulfilling lunch for a couple wolves. Before sneaking into the the tall grasses she pierced back her ears and pawed her way in without a sound being registered. The only sound she could make out was her heart beat and the few exhales of the prey between every chew. Spring had it's many benefits as it did with cons, it made it easier for wolves to feed but harder for individuals being in the position of mating with another. It's beauty flourished through the land, making it romantic and cheery. Where as to others, like Marrok and her, it shown a dim light on their pasts. Her eyes glared at the doe that was turned around and coiled her tone muscles underneath her build. Point one for Juno.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 14:42

Smiling at Juno the male dropped down into a crouch at the sight of the doe. It was indeed small, but would suffice for a meal for now. Many a time Marrok had hunted deer alone, with a partner the positives could swing both ways. Without speaking lining up moves proved difficult, but not impossible. Flicking his eyes to Juno he matched her speed and stealth as he slinked through the tall grass. With gentle paw steps his movements became fluid and silent.

CLoser now the form of the deer came into view, its muscles and shape clearly defined. It was grazing a few yards off, to the right was a patch of trees and the left a large boulder. Plans flashed in his mind of how he could do this with Juno when a crazy one pushed its way forward. If he were to break early and hard right he'd force the deer to the left, into the rock. Perhaps Juno could leap at the rock to cut off the deer, when it turned Marrok would be there. Unable to tell this to the fae Marrok had to trust her abilities to read his movements and try. Closer now Marrok tensed up then exploded in a lunge that overshadowed the doe by a few yards to the right. Like a flash the doe ducked left and reared up at the boulder. Where was Juno?
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 15:11

As the doe steered to the left, she followed and sprang in front of it's escape at the boulders peak. Marrok came up at it's side from what she could seen and saw his actions in a way like as if she could sense his body language in one glance. Just as she had hoped it back up reacting to it's surprise almost stepping on the male with it's delicate hooves. It stumbled back startled and frantically looked both ways for a way out but it was too late, Juno had already pounced off the boulder and held it's leg between her jaws. She jerked, taking out its balance immediately open for Marrok to take control.

The doe moaned and kicked with its remaining limbs in hope of staying alive. Her canines sank into the leg, filling her mouth with a savory red liquid that made blood lust sparkle in her irises. Before she could break the bone, the doe's hind leg slammed into her side. A jolt of pain went through her letting out a small cry out of her maw. Come on, Marrok. The prey was unexpectedly strong for it's size but it didn't let Juno give up. The ebony she-wolf jerked her neck and a loud snap echoed. The deer screamed in agony at the broken bone. Juno released and then pounced on the doe keeping it planted under her weight. An evil laugh rippled through her throat at the poor animal suffer under two powerful wolves. Her long claws dug deep into its flesh pinning it down for the brute to have an easy way to break its windpipes with one bite.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 16:09

With a few strong movements Marrok pushed off from the ground to cut off the deer's escape as Juno lept at it. Pride swelled in his eyes momentarily at the sight of the fae battling the prey. However, this feeling was short lived when the blasted thing brought a leg at her. Rage swelled inside him like never before and his eyes grew wide. Her small call echoed in his ears, calling to him and soon his body started to move. With a massive lunge he was on the deer, his teeth at its back and neck. It feeble thrashing did little to bother the male as bite after bite was made to quell its movements.

Growing even more angry he spun around and grabbed at its throat from under neath, flipping the deer over in a show of pure adrenaline. Through his gritted teeth he was swearing at the evil creature for harming Juno. Shredding at it the deer soon fell motionless, but Marrok didn't let up. Now on top of it he pulled and tore until the things head was clean off, yet still he didn't stop. "You'll pay for hurting her you undercooked slab of meat." He yelled clawing at its face and tearing more from its lifeless body. Lost to his rage it took a few moments to calm himself before he stopped completely. Breathing heavy Marrok looked down to find himself covered in blood and a headless deer before him. Terrified for Juno he turned to her panting, "Are you alright dear? Sorry about that, but the thought of it harming you sent me over the edge. But hey its dead." he said with a small chuckle in an bad attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 16:42

Juno watched the brute turn the deer with one jerk to the neck. She was impressed with his strength and rage, it made something inside her excited. Her eyes widen as Marrok ripped off the lifeless creatures head out of aggression. The fae's pupils gained a normal orb once again and a sinister smile crept at her maw as she watched his muscles contract with every lash to the deer's body, cursing words in a ruthless tone. Her rib hurt where the doe had plummeted its hove, but she brushed it off still staring at the brute. She smiled and nodded. "I'm alright, just another bruise. Nothing severe. I do have to say though, Marrok. I underestimated you. I didn't think you could loose yourself like you did." She dipped her chin to the doe's head and chuckled. "Ha, yeah, it's dead alright."

Blood covered his dark brown coat at his build and mouth. She stared at his figure, taking in every muscle and charming feature that glowed to her eyes. Juno couldn't help herself, her thoughts took over her body and were leading her closer to him. She rolled out her tongue and licked the prey's blood off his chin. The taste of blood gave her a thrill. Noticing what she did she dipped her head and motioned towards the hind leg that kicked her. "S-sorry." She whispered under her breath with a sheepish smile. Laying down with the leg over her paws she sunk her teeth into the flesh. The flow of the tasty liquid made her hunger growl with delight. Juno tore off the fur, revealing the meat the animal had to offer. She licked her chops and then started to dig in.
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 18:21

Winter was over and the large feline was lose once more. She had lived near the pack of wolves, never bothering them for anything unimportant. The power she held within her paws, forced the wolves to cower near her or run. The female had not had much time to hunt for her young, not with the loss of her mate. She did not know the reason for his disappearance, but she did know it would just be her and her cubs. Today she would leave her cubs, hoping they would not follow her, and bring them food to eat. As she slipped from the entrance to their home, she moved about the land gracefully. There were many places she could look for a decent kill. She decided she would search not too far from her very own home, Eden's Hollow. The hollow was a beautiful place this time of year. It was easy for her to stalk her prey, hiding within the trees or behind the lush bushes. She could move within the area with stealth. Nobody would know she was even there, unless they could smell her scent or she wished for them to see her. The shade was a huge help to the feline, and her cause. Normally the way she would kill was a dance. The way she moved around them, finding their sensitive spots, and bringing them to the ground with unrelenting force. When she killed, the music of the forest started to play, moving with them. The taste of blood had long but touched her tongue. The thought of it thrilled her, the chase, the kill. All of it excited her.

She had every intention of killing her own food. But a scent came across her nose, taking in every whiff of its greatness. It was a fresh kill. She moved closer to the kill, hiding within the bushes. Golden eyes peered through the shrubs and leaves, looking for the origin of the blood. The feline moved fluidly amongst her protection and cover. Soon she could see two wolves. Their stench was disgusting and potent, especially the female one. Suppressing a snarl, she watched them both very closely. She would wait and wait until the time to show herself had come. The two seemed to be doing some rather loving moves, which made her sick with jealousy, missing her mate. Ears pinned to her head as she slowly moved closer, still hidden by the leaves and branches. As she got closer, finding a better place, she could clearly see the wolf eating some of the kill. That was enough. If the fae ate anymore of the kill and then the brute as well, there would barely be enough for her young. With only two wolves and this kill, it would be very easy to scare them off and take the kill.

Without a moment of hesitation, she protruded from the hiding place. With her ears plastered to her head, she stared at the two. Loud snarls and growls escaped from her deadly lips. She charged at them and pulled back, swiping her massive claw towards the brute. Her tail curled behind her, aggressive and ready to strike as he muscles all tensed. the queen was ready to attack the wolves if she had to. Killing two was more fun than killing just one thing.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 19:12

If Marrok thought the feel of Juno's nose against his would drive him crazy he near about fainted as her tongue touched him. He could hardly contain his happiness as she licked at the blood on him, nor could he help himself from bending down to lick a drop from her ear. Not even able to speak his eyes told her all they needed to as his gaze met hers. He was in a happy place now, bright and warm in her eyes, and never wanted to leave.

As she bent down to begin eating his ears perked. A wretched scent hit him square in the nose as his happy moment soon faded. Behind him a large crash erupted, followed by a slinky feline that was charging him. Without enough time to react its paw ripped out and caught him across the nose, tearing at his flesh and sending him skidding aside. Now Juno was between the cat and the meat and Marrok's eyes got wide. The sharp pain of the slash across his maw was nothing compared to the fear of seeing that beast look at Juno. Ignoring his pain Marrok scrambled to his feet and jumped in front of Juno. "Back off you rat" he roared as his hackles rose and his jaw was pulled back in a snarl.

Marrok had never fought a puma before, but that didn't deter him. With blood now dripping from his maw and his coat saturated in deers blood he looked a sight. Perhaps it would add to his angry posture to scare the cat off, or give Juno a chance to run. Juno would not be harmed even if it meant he was. Lowering his head now so it was aligned with his back he surged forward in a flash to tackle the cat. Perhaps it would give Juno a chance to escape or something, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 19:37

She peered up from the meal and noticed his burning amber eyes weren't aglow with the happiness she had seen. His expression worried her but before she could ask her hair stood on end at the scent of cougar. Juno whipped her head at the loud sound that pierced her ears against her skull, eyes widened with fear. The animal sprang out from the forest with complete surprise, swiping at Marrok. Marrok! Her thoughts screamed in fear of the putrid creature hurting the brute. Without thinking clearly her body took control while her thoughts were racing. Her hind legs forced her back from the meal and the ebony fae's tail stick straight out. She stood face to face with the cat, it's golden stare pierced through her soul. Her lip curled and she let out a menacing snarl to the puma. Marrok then stood in front of her. What is he doing?!

Juno moved from behind him and craned her neck. She wasn't going to run, and she sure as hell wasn't going to leave him to fight the creature alone. The fae never cowered under one's demand. Canines sharp like claws bared from her peppered maw, Juno arched her back in an agressive stance letting out a loud growl that echoed through the hollow. The brute sprinted in the direction of the cat and her heart was pounding inside her chest. Oh no.. She quickly circled her way behind the creature and pounced onto it's back, sinking her claws into it's hind quarters. She had seen Elite's from her older pack come out of a battle from such a predator so massive. Obviously, they were marked with numerous scars, but it was the condition they came back in that worried her. She knew very few wolves that fought back made it out alive. What would happen to them? Would they die trying or out run the beast. Juno sank her jaw into it's mid-back, managing a hold.
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 21:22

Sharp razor like claws ripped into the flesh of the male wolf. The feline felt pride in her strike. The sting of her attack was present on his face, in his expression. Before the feline could attack once again, she felt a pain in her rear. With a quick turn and swipe, she clawed the fae in the face with extended claws. Watching the fae fall to the ground from the strike, she looked to the brute. A long and angry hiss projected from her mouth, exposing sharp teeth and nasty breath. Her eyes stayed staring at Marrok, never leaving him. He was the threat for now. Angry and pissed off noises continued to come from the feline's lips. Before the brute could attack her, she went for another strike. She had meant for her swipe to slash across his cheek, but his body moved slightly from her way, not entirely enough to miss him altogether. Claws sank into the male's ear, tearing and ripping as they pulled through. She could feel the pain in her back and rump, fueling her to grow more and more vicious within the last few minutes. Springing away from the wolves, she made their reactionary gap much bigger than before. Feeling pain course throughout her body, she slowly walked around the wolves in a large circle, stalking, waiting to see which wolf would react first. This agile giant was light on her toes and quick to counter any attacks her way. The fae had surprised her, but it would not happen again. Powerful paws left their mark within the dirt and soil. They laid waste to the grass just coming back to life after the passing of winter. Wild eyes looked to the kill on the floor, never forgetting her target. Many thoughts processed in her mind, but even with the need to feed her young, she knew she had to finish this fight.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 18:28

Reeling back from the slash across his ear the male felt the warm rush of blood trickle down his face. Blood dripped into his eye, stinging, yet didn't deter him from seeing the sight before him. As the cat swiped Juno across the face Marrok felt himself lost it once again. With hackles raised the brute ran forward and lept over Juno's body. Snarling deeply at the cat Marrok rushed at the cat, faking left to draw her closer to the deer and further from Juno. His plan seemed to be working for now Juno and himself were about fifty feet from the kill, with the cat right on top of it. Looking back to his friend Marrok growled out at the Puma and lowered his head defensively. He had seen a clue to this foe, and it may just save them.

"Go you tail sniffing bitch, go feed your whelps these scraps, leave us be. Go now or I'll chase you out, kill you then kill your cubs." He screamed at her, rolling his claws in the dirt and bringing his tail up over his back. Marrok wasn't stupid, better to lose a kill then lose their lives. Juno was injured and needed medical attention, and he couldn't fend off the cat alone. No, he would be the better wolf and run away to save her. Still standing over Juno he took a step forward in a dominate nature. "Leave!" He yelled, his nostrils flared and teeth bared to their fullest extent.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 19:02

The cougar's razor sharp claws scraped into her flesh, feeling a rocketing pain shoot through her. With the cat's strength it knocked her back a few feet with a thud into the long grass. A moan escaped her ebony maw that bled down her face from the four-clawed wound. Her emerald gaze blurred at the puma's figure along with Marrok fighting the damn thing off. Maybe attacking wasn't such a smart idea... Her thoughts yelled at her for being so foolish, it made her head pound. The migrane on top of a face wound was the greatest feeling. Her blood seeped into her mouth and onto her black-pinkish tongue. It's bitter taste made her feel sick. Juno's ribs were still recovering from the doe's kick and now she had to deal with more pain that nipped her in the hind quarters. She laid there, not even moving. The fae's muscles wobbled and collapsed underneath her every time she managed to get up, to fend it off once again so they can enjoy a meal alone.

She saw a blurry Marrok leap over her still body, his expression showed agression, but Juno sensed a bit of fear and concern behind his amber burning eyes. Her maw crept into a weak smile as he made the cat back off, to retreat back to the wasteland she came from. His stance made him look threatening towards the cougar. She turned her head slowly to face the golden eyes of the beast that stood directly over their kill. Please, just leave already!!! It was all she could wish for at this point, she just wanted the putrid animal to disappear. A fire burned inside her chest, she was furious at the cat. She tried to pull herself up once more but failed, laying back down under the brute's legs. Juno waited for the cat to eventually leave with the kill for her cubs and averted her gaze to Marrok. She smiled and laid her head down upon her front paws.
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 12:57

Watching the aggressive male, she hissed at the brute. Her peering eyes stared at him, then looked to the deer. Licking her chops, she stared at the kill. Her cubs would need her soon. With one last swipe across the brute's face for good measure, she lowered herself to the kill. When she dropped to the kill, she clenched her teeth around the kill. The puma moved from the wolves with one last stare, gripping the kill within her teeth. She dashed off into the wild, taking her kill with her. When she got to her den, the cubs were fine, still sound asleep. The great puma faded into her den.

[[Sorry it's short, but you get the point.]]
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 15:12

Marrok reeled back a step as the puma whipped her claws across his face. Pain blinded him for a second before his vision returned to see her walk away. With blood dripping down his face the brute smiled and looked down to Juno who lay crumpled beneath him. She was in far worse shape then him, and the deer kick earlier didn't help much. With the wind knocked out of her he nosed her side very gently. "Juno? Are you alright?" Hell of course she's not you twit He scolded himself before nudging his nose under her unharmed side. Bringing his shoulders down he managed to get enough of her on top of him so he could pick her up to rest on his back. Adjusting himself under her she finally lay to rest across his back.

His ea was in shreds and his face now had three long gashes down his right eye, but he didn't care. Juno needed help and he was the only one who could help her. With careful steps he walked through the forest, taking care to avoid jarring his precious cargo too much. "Sorry our hunt didn't go as planned dear, but at least you can rest while I carry you home. I'm only sorry your chariot isn't more grand." He joked as he cept walking.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 21:44

Being lifted onto his back, her muscles tightened at the little pain pinching at the deer's kicking mark. She tried to laugh off the pain to give no worry to Marrok. "I've been better." She watches drops of blood drip from his maw on to the grass that trailed behind them. Marrok too had gotten hurt, but he ignored it and helped her instead. Juno smiled at brute's joke and chuckled in a whisper. "Things happen, there is no need for an apology. As for the chariot, it holds a lot of courage and greatness." The words she spoke were truthful, Marrok truly was a courageous wolf and deserved better of being a warrior. A sigh of exhaustion escaped her maw as she closed her eyes.

As they walked back to the camp, she rested upon the male's back, dangling her legs on either side of him. The woke to a blinding light coming though the trees and looked to Marrok to see if he was still holding up. As the camp's light grew brighter, she saw the caretaker's den come into view. Her snout nudged his ear delicately in appreciation "Thank you, Marrok..." She whispered.

[[Move to Caretaker's Den, sorry it's short but I had Writer's Block" >.<]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Lost Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Lost Anymore Not Lost Anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Lost Anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1