Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace and Prosperity

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Peace and Prosperity Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 09:17

Joy. It's a wonderful thing. As Faith walked, it put a slight skip in her step, just a little hop as she loped along. Warrior Faith... It sounded amazing. She was in a pack once more! This time, things would be better. She crossed over the border carefully, taking in the scent so she wouldn't forget it. Then she bounded over to Rose, her sister, who had just accepted her into Helidos. She had loads of questions, and she was eager to get her best friend back. She waited by the Delta's side and prepared for the walk that would bring them closer together. Or at least might.

She stared into her sister's eyes, those amber orbs that so matched her own. They looked so alike, it would be hard to tell the difference, besides the fact that Faith had some extra markings on her spine. But their personalities were so much different. Yet she could tell that they used to fit like pieces of a puzzle, and there was nothing that could stop them from being best friends again, right?

She decided to ask the first question: "Do you know if Thunder is still alive...?" Honestly, Faith had no idea. She had been chased off before she could see what happened to him back in the pack, but maybe Rose knew his status.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 07:50

Her amber eyes sparkled and slowly she tilted her head towards her sister and smiled as she watched at how cautious she was. Her tail flicked and she slowly looked up at her sister as she had always been smaller. She figured they would look like twins if they were the same height and had the same pattern across their backs. Her paws danced across the earth and she slowly shifted so that she could lead her sister across the pack lands and through the camp clearing to the place she adored the most. Her ears flicked and her steps faltered slightly as she listened to the fae ask a question. "Indeed he is very much alive. In the lands before this time, I ran into him only to find he had fallen in love with his packs Delta. Not the pack you ran from, but three quaint little packs in a small area of land. The packs were known as Maple Woods, Cedar Grove, and Pine Summit. Alphess Quinn was the Alphess of Maple, and Thunder had placed himself in the Cedar, while myself, had joined the pack of Pine. The wolves were wonderful, helping me overcome many demons and fears." She took a pause in breath and slowly twisted to see her sister and then look away. "Pine Summit was attacked by a disease that killed most of the wolves. Very few escaped and were able to move on without being crippled in someway. I do believe Maple Woods was burned down by a rather large fire. As for Cedar Grove, I think they were the last standing pack. But none of the wolves from the other packs seemed to move to Cedar. However, before I left, I alerted Thunder of my leaving and then left so as to find myself and my future." She looked up from the ground and smiled as they would enter the field of flowers. Her tail wagged and she would nudge a few pieces of flower and then collapse on the flowers and roll onto her back before twisting to look at Faith. "This is where the Healers of Helidos find most of their herbs, but this is where I found something... even more special." She would stay laying on the ground, peering at her sister until her sister would join her in looking at the sky so that she may tell her tale of meeting Aleu. When she was comfortable, she would speak and tell her sister everything. "I met someone who has completely changed my life upside down. She's a young pup, of maybe 6-8 months. Her name is Aleu, but I call her 'bear-heart', for she is very brave. I was in this field of flowers to gather herbs for the healers den, but my small knowledge would only give them a few things. I saw a trail of blood, and I heard her. I was scared, because mixed with the scents were the smell of Erenyx." She took a breath and glanced in the direction that she had met Aleu. "She was laying against a log, just her and the chilling wind. She was about to let go of life, but I got her upon her paws and she had explained to me that she had sparred with another pup around her age, this pup was from Erenyx. As their spar was ending, the Alpha came and encouraged the other pup to kill poor Aleu! She escaped but she was badly wounded, she should fully recover soon and then we shall start our training." She would look at Faith and smile proudly. "She's like you, but I consider her to be my younger sister. I'm sure you will like her!" She would finish speaking and let Faith have her say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 09:14

Faith listened to every word with care. She trotted alongside Rose until they came to the field where her sister had explained the Healer's get their herbs. She too smiled and rolled over onto her back to look at the sky. Rose then told the story of Aleu. Aleu was a young pup who was less than a year, and she had been happily dubbed "bear-heart" for her bravery. Her smile turned into a slight frown and shock as she heard about Aleu and her sparring with the other pup from Erenyx. She twisted to glance at Rose. With her paws splayed up in the air, she grinned again. "I hope that she's okay! I would love to meet her! We could be like the three musketeers, if you wanted! Of course, Aleu is your friend, and I respect it if you want to remain just the two of you. I myself would want it to stay that way. But we're sisters, and you can tell me anything you want, just remember that." She waited to hear Rose's response, and after she was finished, would continue speaking once more. "Do you think Thunder will ever return from Ceder? Perhaps we could go see him even! And if Aleu healed, we could take her with us! Oh, Rose! It's so good to be together! You have no idea how joyous I am!" her voice was like a cry, pure happiness clearly ringing in it.

If Rose spoke, she would listen just as hard as before, gathering every detail. Maybe it was time to start inquiring about the pack? She looked to Rose for help. "Rose, can you tell me about the pack? Let's start with the ranks, just so I know who to respect and who to tell it's okay to not respect me." Faith laughed a bit.

If anything could be more bliss, Faith would be in heaven, being treated like God himself, worshiped in every way. But for now, this was just enough. The silence except the two of them speaking to one and other, the beautiful clouds that floated above, the flowers and grass that they laid upon, and of course, the peace of it all. The peace was incredible. The prosperity of finally reuniting with Rose was incredible. Everything was perfect. And for now, this was just enough....
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 13:51

Rose breathed in silence as the fae spoke, her ears flicking and her amber eyes gazing upon the sky. Her tail flicked side to side and the words she heard somewhat stung her. She thought about Thunder, and slowly it gnawed at her mind as to what exactly he was doing. She knew that the lands she had left could never be found again unless pulled from memory but she couldn't remember the exact direction as it had been a year or so since she made that journey. She took a slow breath and twisted to look upon her sister. "Dearest sister of mine, I do not think we have a way of reaching our brother as I do not remember the exact direction." She would let that sink in and her whole heart sank deeply as it settled within her own mind. She slowly pondered what to tell her sister. "Actually, Aleu plans on returning to Erenyx and overthrow the Alpha Teren. Her brother is a Warrior in that pack and her mother used to be the Elite, though I do not know if that changed." Her words were smooth, but the thought of her poor bear-heart leaving to return to such a pack really made her ponder and shiver. "Well, the pack is full of respectful wolves and such... but you should always treat everyone as you would want to be treated." Her eyes flickered away from the blue, yet cloudy, sky to her sister whom lay beside her. She licked her ebony nose and rolled onto her side so she may fully look at her dear sister.

"The ranks may differ from what you may know. Warriors, Hunters, Caretakers, Healers. They are all here, they are the main pack and the regular ranks. They give respect to higher ranks and yet, they must respect everyone. Warriors respect the Hunters because the Hunters bring us food to store for winter, and come spring, the Hunters respect the Caretakers because they are the ones to help the wolves deliver pups and it is the Healers herbs that make us better when we fall ill. Everyone has an important role in the pack, and together we are strong." She paused in her speech and let the words settle in while she caught her breath. She knew the pack was strong because the members worked together. Even the Warriors were able to hunt and care for pups, but they still had the role of protecting them when everything went downhill. If fights broke out, or war, it would be the Warriors and high ranks that would lead them. The others would prepare for fighting, and yet they would stick with the rank they held dear to them. "I'll start off with the Delta pair. Deltas are the Warriors with skill and promise to move up in ranks. When the Alpha and Alphess think it is time for them to carry a more respectful and responsible rank, then they will move up depending on what they are skilled in." She blinked slowly and nodded. "I am the only Delta at this time. Next up are the Elites. They are the third in charge and have many more duties then a mere Warrior. The Elite pair are Elite Eclipse and Elite Nnlya." She sat up and stretched her muscles, looking towards her sister with a smile. "The Guardians are the next rank, they keep the Alpha and Alphess' family all safe. They are considered to be an equal rank with the Elites but their main objective is to protect the Alpha and Alphess. So when it comes down to it, they put their lives at stake for the Alpha's."

Her eyes wandered towards the flowers and how the snow settled here and there. She took a deep breath and giggled as a cool wind ripped through the flowers and made dead petals flutter across the sky. "The Beta pair are the second in command, if the Alpha and Alphess are unfit for duty, they take the title unless challenged by another. The Beta pair for Helidos are mates, Juno and Marrok. Juno was the one to meet me in a storm to accept me." She grinned and tilted her head back and forth before nipping at her sister and bounding away in order to initiate play. "And the Alphas, they are the leaders. The Elders, they are the wise old ones that are able to do some and not much." She lowered her body and wagged her tail as she gave her sister a "come play with me" look.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 00:43

*bumps*

((Also, it appears that you are missing your avatar, I suggest you fix it soon as you can ^^))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 15:11

((About that, I found a really cool picture I wanted, and I tried to crop it down to 250 pixels wide... however as hard as I try, it won't save! *wails* I'm working on it. If I don't get it up in a few days can I send you a PM with the link and have you help me? I can't find the old one either... I'm stuck xD Also, if this post is sorta crappy but I needed to get it up. I'm sorry for the wait!))

The white fae nodded, taking everything in with slight difficulty. It was a lot to understand, that was for sure. But somehow, she processed it all and wrapped her head around it. "Wow. If I had never been in a pack, I probably never would've understood any of that," Faith laughed. "I think I get it though. It's not too hard, after all. Why are you-" Feeling her sister nip her ear, she jumped back, confused. But then realizing that it was meant to be playful, she too dropped into a crouch and copied the look that Rose threw at the pale warrior. She gently growled, quietly and happily. She began circling her, and attempted to paw at her face. If she landed the 'attack' she would've jumped backwards and anticipated the Delta's next move. If she missed, she would've tried to whack her with her tail, trying to get a blow. If she failed in that, she would've ran away, yipping in a happy way to get Rose to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 23:02

Rose breathed slowly and giggled as her sister pawed at her face, moving to dodge only to be smacked lightly the fae's tail. A laugh erupted from her chest and she bounded away slightly, giving room to play. She listened to her sister yip and encourage her to come and play. A grin crossed her maw and her paws pounded against the earth as she moved swiftly to play chase after her sister, she would stop and lower her body in a crouch, pouncing forward with just enough speed to try and knock her sister off of her paws. Her paws shifted and her fur ruffled with the chilling wind that ripped through her body. Her tail swayed in a wag as she breathed in and out slowly, pouncing around her sister. She would roll away from her sister if the play attack had landed, if she missed, then she would roll and crouch upon her haunches in order to dart away and lower herself in another crouch attack. Her amber eyes would sparkle with joy and she would let out a warm bark of encouragement. "Oh Faith... I've missed you." She would say it just loud enough for her to hear and then she playfully leap forward and backwards as if to taunt her sister. Her breath came out slowly even though her heart pounded loudly in her chest. Her body shook with joy and happiness, she hadn't felt such joy in such a long time. She had only felt it a few times before, with Aleu and her family. She hadn't found someone to love, but she did find love among others as a family. She was honored to have been accepted by the members of Helidos, to move up within ranks and to find a place she could safely call her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Prosperity Peace and Prosperity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Prosperity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1