Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to find peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Trying to find peace Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 06:38

ooc-This is a short thread for Chiara and Damon

bic-Chiara could not find peace anywhere, the main camp proved too congested and now she had been disturbed at her new hiding spot by Esmerelda. The warrior didn't mind the latter reason, but after her ordeal earlier today she just wanted to be alone with her thoughts. Her paw now led her deep into the forest, fresh snow hung loosely on the pine branches and fell at random below. Being careful to avoid the falling clumps Chiara sought a clear path from the branches and tried to busy herself with taking in the scenery. Scents of prey hung in the air, but the warrior didn't feel like hunting. Creek had told her o take it easy opening her mouth for a few days and she was obedient to her words.

Her maw was still in pain, but it was much more manageable then before. While walking Chiara found a puddle frozen over like a sheet of glass and peered down at it. Her reflection was clearly visible and traces of blood and herbs still clung to her fur. Drawing a tongue up Chiara licked at her maw and cleaned it off till she looked somewhat presentable. Now the only trace of what had happened is six tiny holes on her maw, moving her fur around they were hidden well. Now her eyes trailed up to see the scar on her left eye, the sight made her sick. The memory of how she got it still hung fresh in her mind and she could almost feel her father rip at her face just now.

Feeling herself slip into her mind Chaira tried to close her eyes to escape the memories. Failing miserably when the image of her father popped into her head Chiara's eyes flew open and went to the sheet of ice again. In a matter of two second her front paws smashed down on it, shattering the mirror like sheen. When she could no longer see her scarred face the female turned and walked off, deeper into the woods.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 12:16

Winter had frozen everything; the melodic chirps of adolescent birds, bleating of fawn to mother, gentle leaves falling onto awaiting ground, calming winds which pulled on the trees making them appear as if they were dancing in sync. No, winter had grasped that away from his ebony claws, for now the winds raked his undercoat with fierce anger, the birds were obsolete, fawns were grown and fighting daily to cling onto what they held so precious - their very lives - and the tree's leaves no longer spiraled down nor did their branches sway to nature's music. What did he receive for the inconvenience? Snow, an ivory substance which covered his world in a thick, luminous blanket. Hunting had to be done more carefully, for this blanket made him stick out like a sore thumb, letting prey know his location immediately.

After the encounter with good ol' Marrok, Damon could tell his flirtatious ways would have to be done in secret or the imbecile would surely be on his tail, probably giving him a harsh lecture. Then there were the faes from the hidden cave at Rapid Falls. One was hardly visible, but appeared decent, and was harshly playing verbal swords with the dark gray one. The dark gray one stuck out more prominent in his twisting mind, as, some how, probably after a good deal of praying, she was resigning with Marrok for the night. Her name slipped his being as water did from his paw, but she was interesting none the less.

Now he was here; Eden's Hollow. Despite winter's massacre of previous seasons, this place continued to be tranquil and welcoming, what mysterious wonders would he find in the towering trees? Only one way to find out. Damon sprinted harshly into the forest, his fur scraping immediately with a few low brush, and let his paw prints scar the untouched blanket. Without notice, his speed was picking up immensely, even in such a short amount of time, and so far, nothing had halted his path.

What a brash thought... Ahead gleamed a figure, undeniably canine, who too was traveling through Eden's Hollow. Though he managed to slow his sprint, Damon still could not avoid colliding with the wolf. Together, they stumbled into a heap on the ivory ground. For a brief moment, all was hazed and his vision was incomprehensible. He dare not move, unsure of what had exactly occurred.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 18:17

Ahead of her she spotted a pale hare nibbling of some low growth, the stupid thing didn't even scent her. Feeling better then before Chiara let her mind go and relaxed totally as she slipped into her hunting position. With her muscles loose yet tight to rush at the hare her back became straight and her motions melted into the landscape. Closer she crept until it was nearly time to strike until a noise behind her captured her attention briefly. Flicking her ears back she heard a crashing through the forest that was getting louder. Then just as she turned her head to the sound a large object flew into her and sent her sprawling into a heap of fur. Instinct to bristle her fur and snap took over and she growled and snapped her teeth at the first contact of skin that wasn't hers.

In the fury she could barely tell what had hit her was a wolf, a brute in fact. Turning down her aggression harshly Chiara stiffened herself and scooted away from his body until her hind bumped into the trunk of a tree. "Sorry, sorry that was my fault I should have been paying more attention. Sorry if I bit you, instinct took over and well it wasn't called for." She said with her head lowered submissively and her ears almost fat back. Her golden eyes stared at his feet and she had no idea what male this even was. He smelled slightly familiar, but the only thing on her mind now was kissing ass lest he decide to charge at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 11:55

The forest had been frozen in time, just as it had now that Winter had arrived. Teeth clashed with fur and skin, gripping hard for a brief moment until the tumbling had halted. There was no time to react nor speak for the victim quickly scurried from the heap and instantly apologized. Bronze paws stiffened in the ground and lifted the vessel, tail thrashing from the irritating pain erupting from mid-way down. Rust-colored eyes overlooked the situation, the female now in a submissive stance; not even sparing the time to look at him. At first, the brute said nothing in return for his gaze was to busy heightening on her features. The fae was beautiful and amongst the silence, he wished for her to speak again. Sadly, however, it was his turn and perhaps in thanks, Damon would receive the gift of looking into her eyes.

"Please...rise, your behavior is not necessary. To match her own stance, Damon lowered his head to peer, finally, into her glowing eyes. "The accident was my fault, I am the one who should be apologizing." Awaiting even a peep from her muzzle, Damon lashed his tail around, showing her the miniscule damage, "You have not harmed me, see? Besides, the ol' tail, my entire body, has experienced much worse abuse." When would she speak to him, would she ever leave that demeaning, submissive posture?
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 18:24

As she listened to his soft words a shiver ran down the faes spine. He had a relaxed manner about him that made Chiara's tense muscles to melt and her to breathe easier. Slowly she straightened herself into a sitting position, but with her head still ducked slightly. She couldn't fight instinct totally, but it was a start. Tentatively she drew her gaze to his warm eyes and instantly recognized him. "Your the male from the cave, Damon right? Sorry about your tail still I shouldn't have bitten you." She said quickly and dropped her gaze from his again. Still nervous she drew a small circle in the snow with her paw. "About the cave, I didn't mean to be rude its just tight spaces with a lot of wolves make me uncomfortable." She said feeling bad if she had offended him.

"My names Chiara by the way, um have you been her long?" She questioned with a new found courage that shocked herself. This male seemed to make her relax almost as much as Azul, what was happening to her? Bringing her gaze up again she managed to hold it with his for a few moments before dropping it again. He was a decent looking wolf, but his eyes captured hers when they met. This sort of trap both entranced her and terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 15:46

Damon was pleased to see she finally straightened to an upright position and let her muscles release the previous tension. When the fae sat, Damon mimicked her posture and bent his head in an attempt to cross eyesight with her. Her eyes fluttered up to his own and Damon slowly let out a smile calm his features, feeling successful when she finally decided to look at him. "Like I said, not a problem." Damon quickly responded, his ears drooping with disappoint when the gorgeous gems avoided his gaze once more, "It's completely understandable...besides that other fae did not appear very welcoming of company. Nature seems to have put us together again though, yes?"

Damon chuckled, a deep male sound which seemed to vibrate the soil beneath his paws. Ending his laugh with a brought grin, Damon spoke with energy and kindness, "Actually no I have not, have you? You already know my name it seems, it's a pleasure to meet you Chiara." Pawing the ground beneath her eyes, interrupting her gaze on the forest floor, Damon's muzzle neared her own until there was only a mere inch or so apart, "Try not to take this forward attitude wrong madam, but may you reveal those gorgeous eyes to me once more? I promise my own eyes will not out burn the fire which lives in them...it is all right really, you can look at me. Do not be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 20:10

Smiling slightly to the male Chiara forced herself to lift her head to glance at his gaze again, even holding it for a few seconds. It was so ingrained in her mind that eye contact should be avoided with males that the breech of her instincts almost made her sick. With her heart pounding she took in his words and even chuckled a bit at his comment that nature brought them together. "I don't know if nature has brought us together, but I'm not complaining. There are many more males that I would rather not have ran into me than you." She said softly as her gaze broke after a few moments. The fae had never had this sort of attention before, it was very foreign. Unsure of how to react the fae simply went by instincts and remained friendly.

"Yes I have explored most of the territory, its quite nice. Aside from the river and this forest there's a grassy meadow and a swamp nearby." She said shifting her weight back and forth on her front paws. Averting her gaze down she was shocked when the tips of his paws came into view. Bringing her maw up she was now an inch away from his muzzle and those eyes. Blushing she took a few steps back as he spoke to her. Now she was confused. On one hand his words made her feel warm inside, like the feeling of fresh does blood all sticky and nice. On the other hand she was almost annoyed from his word usage, don't be afraid. True at first he had startled her and driven her back into her old ways, but Esmerelda had lit a fire inside and no silver tongued male would change that.

Still blushing Chiara rose her gaze to meet his and became trapped in it. For a full minute she stared at him, taking in all that was before her, and not minding much. "Sorry its old habit that was drilled into me to avoid eye contact with males. I'm trying though so don't take it personally." She said with a small snap to her tone to let him know she wasn't as weak as she seemed as first "collision."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2013, 22:14

There are many more males that I would rather not have ran into me than you. What mystery did that comment hold? Damon was intrigued but kept the curiosity behind a well lit smile. Again the female spoke, her words fierce and sharp. So this female wasn't as weak as he'd previously perceived...how wonderful. Now the fae had his undying attention, his body not moving as she neared him. She was intoxicating but his player ways would not allow himself to be drawn in by her feminine charms, for now he would just find her interesting, nothing more, nothing less.

As she spoke, his ears flew forward not to miss a beat, his fur rippling as his muscles relaxed. "I'm afraid I cannot say the same, other than here and the Falls, the border is the only spot I've seen. Hopefully...if it isn't to bold to ask...you could accompany me elsewhere sometime? Do not worry, I shall not take it personally. I can see your eyes now, that is all I wished." His eyes shined at the latter comment, his eyes not faltering from hers.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 08:18

Watching him react was amusing. She had the idea that her words had come off fierce when in fact they were rushed and forced from this new way of thinking. Having been submissive for so long speaking up felt unnatural, thus Damon here was her test subject. After she spoke and realized he didn't get mad and correct her she relaxed a small amount and rose her gaze again. He definitely was an interesting brute, but his mannerisms confused her still. Naive to flirting behaviors the way he spoke and looked at her made her feel diseased or something instead of flattered.

Damon spoke again of where he had been and her ear fell back slightly at the mention of the falls. Being reminded again of her behavior towards him on their first encounter embarrassed her to no end, but whats done was done. "Its quite nice around here this time of year I've seen, I may recommend you see the grassy fields for there is usually prey there." She commented, trying to make small talk. At his next suggestion she looked down and lifted a small grin. "It's not to bold of you, I umm sure I'd like that." She said softly, not looking him in the eye this time. No brute had ever asked something like that, as simple as it was. It meant something to her that she didn't understand. "Would you like to see the fields now?" She piped up suddenly, feeling a bit bold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find peace Trying to find peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to find peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1