Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odair He Is (Border Acceptance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 10:57

The sun was rising on a spring morning. Majestic colors of red, yellow, and orange burst though the new coming spring foliage that scattered the woodlands. With the snow rapidly melting away in the new sun, the lands were a mixture of heat and cool. The ground still frozen from the winter before. The lands surrounding the area reeked of other wolves. Three distinct scent were able to be detected though the musk. Making his way though the brush, the male thread along the broken pathways though the trees. Swirls of grey, black, and shades of brown were clear on his coat, especially around his eyes. His eyes. A stunning oceanic blue that were beyond the level of stunning. Studying the lands in front of him. Woodland critters could be heard making a stir in parts of the forest. A brook was nearby that a few raccoons and their young gathered to cleanse their food in the mountain waters. Padding along the cold, thawing earth, the male made his way foreword. The sudden wave of pack scent hit him like a brick wall. It wasn't a bad smell in the slightest, but it was so sudden and strong, he had to take a few steps back. His nostrils were engulfed in the scents. He couldn't make out all the separate scents that were mixed within the large one that was clear the pack's scent. Couldn't they ease up a bit on the marking? He sneezed as he thought to himself. He though he may as well stay near the scent line when he feels the need to call for the pack members.

A few hours passed, it was now mid-day. Finnick had hunted slightly outside the border lines. A fairly decent sized hare, a squirrel, and a bird or two. Their carcasses lay scattered near where Finn stood directly in front of the border. He was ready. Tilting his head backwards up to the sky, he let out a deep howl that rang through the valley momentarily. Lowering his head to its original position, he scanned over the land. Nothing close to a canine was visible for miles. Moving backwards to find something to do while he awaited the pack members to greet him at their border, he began to think and speak aloud. "What will become of me here? If I remain in this place. Will I grow old here? Find a mate, whom I would love dearly?Have pups that would be my pride and joy? What will become of me here?" He continued on with speaking out loud to himself for a short while, until he grew weary. His eyelids were like shades of a window. Slowly closing, but just to open up again. He gave up the fight between his restless eyes and wandering mind. He drifted off into a deep sleep in the warming new spring sun. His dreams were more like memories. Scenes of the days when he was young. Playing with his siblings and parents in the meadows and shallow brooks that ranged all over the land within a ten mile radius. His tail began to wag in his sleep. Sweeping the forest floors as debris clung to his fur. An hour passed by and the day began to darken with the soon-setting sun. Slowly awakening from his slumber, the wolf gnawed on the carcass bones of the prey he had caught earlier in the day. He chewed on the marrow of the smaller animal's bones in which he was able to reach. And soon, falling back into a light sleep as the day grew shorter with every passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 19:53

Life in Agavos was grand. The amount of wolves was growing, flourishing with the spring time. Sure there were no litters born here, but he knew next season there should be plenty. The large brute had a dark secret of his own, but he would never tell a member of his own pack. Perhaps only one wolf would know of his little rendezvous, but none others. He chuckled to himself as he thought of the little bastards he brought into the world this year. But he did not care enough to want to see them or even know their names. They were her responsibility entirely now. But there were days he thought about what she would tell their young about their father. She better tell them he was so handsome and a provider for the time she needed him. He scoffed to himself as he found himself aimlessly wandering the borders at night. He really didn't have a purpose to be here, but why not? It was his own home after all. Moseying on his way, he checked the scenery left and right. He lifted his leg a few times to keep his scent strong in the lands. Nobody was going to second guess his presence here. It was the first time he had anything that was solely his. As he wandered he did not plan on meeting anyone new. But as a scent forced its way through his nostrils, his eyes shot up, looking to see where the smell came from. He allowed his nose to flare and close quickly, wafting in the scent of a nearby wolf. His ears pressed to the most forward position on his head, listening for anything that may alert him to danger. He could hear the gnawing on bones. It was sound he knew well as he enjoyed kneecaps more than any part of the body. They were crunchy and he felt so strong breaking them within his jaws. He approached, tall as he could be. This time he raised his tail behind his back. He was starting to really get the hang of this Alpha thing. "Stranger, why are you eating so close to my lands? Did you catch that beyond my borders?
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 11:06

A thick, heavy voice awoke the blue-eyed beast from his nap. He kept himself on the ground to show his submission to the brute who stood on the other side of the border. "Evening, sir. As you ask, I have not crossed your borders as I'm not a foolish wolf asking for death. I have caught these on this side of she border on which I lay. You find me here as I have come asking for acceptance into a home." Finnick kept his eyes away from the gaze of the male that stood over him. He knew the rules of submission, and was now about to risk his life. He automatically assumed that this brute was the alpha of the pack that roamed the lands beyond the borders. The other's tail was arched high above his pack representing his rank placements within the pack. Finnick shifted his haunches as they started to cramp before speaking out to the other male again. "I am Finnick. I have roamed the lands for a while, both alone and with family. As you see, I am alone once more and come looking for some place to be proud of belonging to. I wish to lay my life down for a pack that will accept me, teach me, and assist me in the struggles of life itself." Keeping his voice calm and soft, yet slightly stern, Finnick stated his reason for being at the borders of these lands. "There is much I could offer to your pack. I'm a skilled warrior and and hunter, with a few years of experience thanks to my late father. I also have the ability to bring the life of little ones into your pack when the times is right. I will do anything to protect you and my pack mates at the cost of my life." Every word he said was filled with truth and respect. He kept himself to the ground below and his eyes away from contacting those of the alpha. He silently laid here, awaiting a response from the great brute before him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 08:16

The stranger spoke, showing him the proper respects as he did so. His words filled Desmond's mind as each individual word was analyzed and processed. He did not wish to miss a second of this wolf's claims. Green eyes stared to the guest, inspecting him diligently. What was this wolf made of? Where had the brute come from? What happened to his family? So many questions, but no answers were given. Though Desmond would not ask them right away. One thing had trickled a strange question in his mind. Why would any wolf say "I also have the ability to bring the life of little ones into your pack when the times is right"? Any male with the organs could do such a thing. Even Desmond was capable of that. Did this mean that this male intended to reproduce with any fae he wished? Feeling protective of his pack, he snarled. "Of all the wolves to come to my pack, you are the first to make such a claim. It is obvious that you can help bring a litter to the pack. But that is not what I need. We need Warriors who will lay down their lives for the bettering of the pack behind them. We need Hunters to bring down the big game and give the pack food to eat. We need Caretakers to care for the young which should be coming next spring.... with permission granted by me myself, Alpha Desmond. We need Healers who can aid the sick and weary. We need these things, not a male who feels they can best repopulate our pack. So do you wish to provide an actual service, or are you just going to try and mate with every fae in my ranks? Because if that is your wish, I fear this is the wrong pack for you. I don't need a male in my pack who will just think about all the seed he could be sharing with the faes in my pack. I need one who is strong of mind, sound, and brave. Do fit any of those?" Desmond was not happy, and it was apparent all over his body. His eyes stared angrily towards the male, and he would not speak again until the male did.
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 11:33

Finnick was slightly stunned by the alpha's assumptions, but he could see why he suspected so. "Sir, only a fool who wished for death would be ignorant enough to to attempt to mate with females of another's pack without permission. I'd rather not die by the fangs in your mouth. Of course, I have the ability. Just about every other wolf does, but I wouldn't mate with someone whom I did not have as my mate. Never without the alpha's permission to have a mate, on that note. I wish not to do so. Never. For I would only father a litter with whom I was in love with and had claimed one another as mates with your permission, sir Desmond." He kept himself to the ground refusing to anger him more than he was. It was in no way intentional. He made a statement that had been interpreted the wrong way, and that was Finnick's fault. Not Desmond's. He kept his eyesight away from the brute's gaze and spoke again."For I do not have Caretaker or Healer experience, but if that's what your pack needs, I'd be willing to learn so about these ranks and do what I possibly can to assist you in making this pack great." Finnick stated clearly. He really was willing to assist and learn about these ranks if one of them were given to him. We wasn't afraid to try new things, he was afraid of failure and letting Desmond down. As in that moment, Desmond owned him. He was Finnick's alpha, and he did not dare to challenge his rank.

Last edited by Hunter Finnick on June 9th 2015, 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 16:25

It was then that everything became clear to the Alpha. This wolf did not wish to squander the faes and keep them for themselves. That was what he wanted to hear. The Alpha did not care about not “loving” the feeling on the receiving side of the transaction. He had completed an act just as bad as that, but she was a Rogue, so permission was granted from herself. The large brute looked to the submissive wolf and nodded his head one time. ”Very well Finnick, vagabond from the outskirts. I shall allow you a place of residence within my pack. From now on, you shall be known as Hunter Finnick, and if anyone tried to argue with you on that point, though I doubt it, you can tell them to come to me. I am heading back to the pack lands, you can choose to accompany me, or find your own path. The choice is yours and welcome. I hope Agavos has everything you are seeking.” The Alpha moved from the front of the male and headed towards his home, like he told him he would. His paws carried him silently, hoping this male did not want to continue on with the talk of love, if they in fact did walk together. Desmond didn’t mind other wolves, but he wasn’t one to be all about love. It was a petty thing, saved for petty wolves. Nobody really knew what love was or why it started.

Finnick, please change your name to Hunter Finnick. You can reply to this if you like, but you do not have to. Then please go to the “Ranks” tab at the top of the page and join the Agavos group. One last thing, you have a could issues with spelling and other things in your last post. Can you please revise it and adjust all the issues? Thank you, and welcome to Agavos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Odair He Is (Border Acceptance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odair He Is (Border Acceptance)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1