Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freedom is a Dream {OPEN}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 12:48

The night was late, leaving the sky black. Yet the moon glowed within the blackened sky, much like a white button sewn to a black satin cloth. A light colored figure sprinted across the terrain. The young tawny wolf was letting himself loose, running free like a rogue. Julian knew he had to go back before morning, but he at least wanted a taste of freedom. The sound of falling water rung in the silent night air making Julian smile. He loved waterfalls, He had only ever seen one but it was the most amazing thing the young pup had ever seen. Quickening his pace he approached the large mass of tumbling liquid his eyes shined like the stars above.

Yipping with joy he approached the pool of water in front of the falls and placed his cream paws into it, the young brute was surprised he even got this far at all. What with his mother just lecturing him earlier in the day about sneaking off, and that was in his own territory. He didn't even want to know what she would do if she found him here, in neutral lands. Shaking his head he looked at the sky, not the actual one above him, the one perfectly reflected in the fairly smooth portion of the water at his paws. That was another thing that the young pup enjoyed, the stars and the moon. The male now turned his head to the sky itself, focusing on the moon. He only wished someone was here now to share this beauty with him. He didn't even care who, as long as it wasn't anyone from his pack. Or rather anyone that would get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
NPC Eagle
NPC
NPC
NPC Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 14:38

Large, powerful wings flapped their way through the darkness. Outstretched talons and claws reached to grab hold of the branch he was wishing to plant himself on. Filled with pride and wisdom, he stared into the dead of night. The moon’s reflection rested on the water, trickling into large circles as the falls spilled into the collection pool. The large predatory animal stretched his wings out wide, allowing them their full room before tucking them against his body. The iridescence of his eyes allowed what little light from the moon to show him the way. His tail feathers hung gently over the edge of the branch, floating in the air. The creature stared at the water and decided it would be good to get a small drink. Flying to the ground, he landed gently, making not a sound. With one foot in front of the other, he waddled his way towards the massive pond. He paid full attention to his surroundings, knowing full well that he was asking for trouble himself if the puma was out in this area this night. That was the only thing the bird feared, felines. Wolves were another matter. They were too slow and small to pluck him from the sky, but they could be quite irritating. The only thing better than a wolf, was a wolf pup. They were small and unable to protect themselves. They would serve as a rather interesting piece of meal to enjoy. Their meat on their bones was plump and filled with fat, very little muscle indeed. They had not the time to build up that part of their body, and they were small. They had still been learning their bodies - learning how to be a wolf. The best thing about this type of kill, was that no parents could ever find the eagle. He could be long gone before word got out about the tragedy and the death the young foe would meet. To his dismay, he discovered a tiny creature with tiny paws splashing in the water. A wicked stare gleamed over the lad and the hunter had found some unsuspecting prey. Quietly he hopped his way closer to some low hanging branches. With just three flaps of his wings, he was in the air and grabbing hold to it. Carefully he moved from branch to branch until he was as close to the little runt as possible, without being on the ground. The great eagle made himself look as small as possible, tucking his legs beneath long feathers and forcing his neck between his shoulders. ”Hello little friend, what brings you here to this place so late at night? Running away from your nice cozy den?” The bird smiled to him the best he could with his beak. He made his eyes look softer, even if they could be barely seen. The rest of his body was relaxed and sat still as he waited for the opportune moment to strike and take the prey he had been thinking about previously. He could already tell that this spring was going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2015, 15:26

Julian was far to busy spacing out to notice the large bird flying and hopping about. However the sound of its voice startled him, making him jump and turn to face the bird. His mother had warned him about eagles so the brute knew he was a threat, however he didn't let his fear ooze from his body, not even swim around in his eyes. He simply remained calm and sat, though he did slide himself backwards slightly as to give himself a better view of the creature. He knew better than to take his eyes off of it. He was young but he wasn't completely dumb. Locking his own azure eyes with the birds golden ones he smiled playing himself off as an unsuspecting, carefree pup. "Well Mr.Eagle, I'm just on a little night time stroll. With my parents permission, knowledge and supervision of course. How about you? What are you doing out here by yourself?" He said speaking normally but careful not to say anything to alert the bird of either his slight fear or the fact that he was completely and utterly alone. Digging his claws into the ground he assured his back was away from the predator, and he was facing it directly, not giving it an easy place to strike. He wasn't about to prove his mother right and let this little birdie get the best of him. He was going to be brave, yet not brave enough to get himself killed. He was going to be smart, but not cocky. Most importantly he was going to get out of this alive and not tell anyone of the events that happened on his little midnight adventure. Should he be injured he would play it off that he got into a thorn bush when going out to relieve himself during the night.
Back to top Go down
NPC Eagle
NPC
NPC
NPC Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 21:33

"Permission?" he chuckled as he ruffled his feathers along his spine. He nuzzled his beak within his mess of feathers and chuckled to himself. "A big wolf like yourself should be able to go anywhere you wished. You shouldn't have to wait or even ask for 'permission' from anyone. That's why wolf packs are so lame. They have all these stupid rules. But if you lived with me, I can assure you that your life will be so much more fun. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Wouldn't you like that? You could actually be free..." He gave a sneer look to the male wolf. He wondered how gullible the young lad would be. His talons scraped across the branch beneath his feet. He was waiting for the opportune moment, but when would it actually come? The large bird expanded his wings allowing his body to float down to the ground. This way the wolf could see exactly what he was getting himself into. If he tried to run, the bird would stop him. If he swam away, the eagle would pluck him from the pool. It was all in his own way now. There was nothing this pup could do to save his own life.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 22:01

Massive paws carried the brute across the lands from Erenyx. He had made up within his mind and heart, he would have Naomi as his mate. Though it angered him that he had been foolish enough to not notice how tall she was compared to him. He shook his shoulders, green eyes piercing through everything he looked upon. The dark hues upon his pelt mixed with the lighter hues, his winter pelt was fading away and his lighter fur showed through. His pink tongue flicked from his mouth and out across his ebony nose. His large ears roved forward as he walked with pride. He was honored with a rank, and he had yet to train many warriors. Though he had trained with the Elite, he was amazed at how much he needed to learn. His broad frame shook as he moved at a decent pace, he had not the slightest idea where he was going, but he knew he would seek out something he needed. He took large steps with his broad paws, shifting his shoulders as he moved for better balance. He took a deep breath and shook his head, letting his mind get clouded with thoughts. He finally looked around to see where he was only to come to the quick understanding that he was in a new place, to him anyways. He growled as he noticed that waters flowed strongly and then something caught the demon's attention. A large bird was about to pick off an apprentice. He slowly moved forward, watching with pleasure. He walked around the large bird and twirled quickly to face it. "My my... what have we got here? A bird with a death wish and a young pup with a bigger death wish then the foul smelling bird?" Bitterness rang in his voice and his emerald eyes narrowed to glare upon the foul bird. He had taken the same kind of bird, when the Elite had trained him, as a prize. "Foul being, you look just like the bird I ate for dinner." He taunted and let his emotionless gaze stare directly at the bird. His gaze turned upon the apprentice and he snarled with laughter. "Looks like you wish to be the foul bird's next meal." He stepped back and sat upon his haunches, intending to just watch the bird eat the young pup. His emotionless face gave away no signs of fear, no sign of anything. He wanted to be a mere bystander, kill the bird after it feasted upon the pup and then take the pup's fur to line his den and the feathers to cover his den floor as a prize. His body swayed back and forth as he awaited a response from the idiotic he-wolf and the foul smelling beast. He studied the large prey and his eyes danced slightly at the thought of bringing it back to give to his beloved Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 06:25

Julian Flexed his shoulders, growling at the bird but not moving from his position. He knew better than to turn his back on such a beast. The approach of a wolf made his eyes flick towards the brute for a second but quickly return to the bird, not wanting to give it a chance to strike. "I have no plans to go anywhere with you. I need to live and complete my goal to horrify my parents by leaving Helidos and entering the only strong pack in these lands when I come of age. An Erenxy member? Wow...I can't believe I'm actually in the presence of such a wolf." he said, first speaking to the bird but then directing his words to the Erenxy male. His eyes never left the Eagle but his words to the dark brown wolf were filled with awe. Many would suggest such a statement from a Helidos wolf sarcastic but Julian's words were nothing of the sort. He genuinely wished to join Erenxy when he was old enough to leave his pack. He wished to follow under the rule of the mighty Teren..the ebony king of death. Sure he played along with his siblings and packs hatred but the corrupted pup wanted nothing more than to serve him.
Back to top Go down
NPC Eagle
NPC
NPC
NPC Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 12:24

The cunning eagle had lured many young pups into his clutches. This one should be no different. He could feel his mouth starting to drool as he had neared the young wolf. His golden eyes gleamed at him through the darkness. The pair would not be left alone for too long, which he was pretty irate over. But he did not show it. Ruffling the feathers along his back, he allowed himself to show his true size. He was no small bird, much larger than any eagles he had seen in his time here. He knew he was outnumbered now, even though the pup couldn’t really do anything to harm him, the large wolf could. Though it was not the largest wolf he had seen. He’d even seen a few females larger than this one. But he sure did have a cocky attitude. He shook his head gently. ”You may have eaten a bird of my species, but it definitely was not me. Do not listen to this male, young lad. He’s just another pack wolf trying to get you to become a member of his cult, a slave to their rules and policies. He does not want what’s best for you, in fact. He is jealous of you. Jealous that you have the option to be raised by an intelligent, wise, and sophisticated animal. One who will show you a whole new world.” Before anything else could be said, he allowed his great wings to flap, pushing strong gusts of wind towards the pair. He lifted himself off the ground and rose to the highest branch possible in the trees above. He was not going to be an easy target for the wolves, he would not become a meal when his intent was to feast. Wolf gizzard sure did sound tasty and he was not about to miss out on such an experience. As the elder wolf spoke to the pup, he could tell they were from opposite packs. He had heard there were three neighboring packs within close proximity to one another. They had their different views on life, but most importantly, each would have their own litters being born this spring. If he did not eat on this night, then surely he would find another on some other day. Let alone, the rogue wolves who had found themselves tangled into the pleasurable grasp of heat’s hold. The stars above showed no signs of morning’s coming, and so he knew he had time. Soon one or both wolves would find themselves scurrying home, to different places, and the pup would be alone once again. ”So tell me, oh great wolf of the east, what do you plan to do with this young lad?” His questions posed nothing but time, time for plots to grow in his mind, evolve and become something better.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 16:17

Raymond listened to the foul being speak, he almost smirked at what he said. Almost. His emerald green eyes pierced through to study the bird. "I am not jealous of a mere pup, nor do I have any intentions on protecting it. Nor do I want what's best for the foolish male. In fact, he could fall over and die, and I would only take his body to the Rogues so they may feast upon his flesh. I do not care about the health or well-being of others. And if you don't kill the pup, I shall devour your body like I did the other and then kill the lad myself." His tone rang out loud and clear, his mind set on terrorizing the large bird. His eyes turned upon the male pup, an emotionless slate staring at the pup as if he had no right to speak whatsoever. "Oh? Are you not happy in your damn lala land?" He honestly did not care about what the young male thought. "You wouldn't survive five minutes within the pack of Erenyx. Do not speak unto me again." He commanded with a low growl, his emotionless gaze staring as if he could see into the pups soul. He only cared about one wolf, and he only cared about the prize. If he was going to raise pups, it would be of his own blood and it would be because he wouldn't be able to carry out his dream of ruling the world as their king. He did not believe in protecting others unless they were of his own pack. Even then, he would rather watch them struggle then help them. He had always figured that if they had gotten into a situation, then they could get out of it with no problem. His green eyes shifted from the pup and to the rather cunning bird. He was tired of talking, the group had become rather boring as it settled into silence. He may have been small, but he was still slightly larger then most. His ears moved forward as he listened, his shoulders shifting so he would have an advantage in case of attack from either the foul bird or the foolish pup. He was waiting for the moment, for if they did not strike him, then he would strike out in the exact order he had promised. First the bird, and then the pup. He would proudly carry the body to the Rogues and leave it to rot or be feasted upon. His eyes shifted again, back and forth as he waited a response. He was, after-all, the demon king.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 06:46

The brutes response was exactly how he expected it. Julian knew he was unworthy of a conversation with such a male, though he couldn't say he was pleased with the thought. Glancing at the male and back to the bird he prepared his escape, he would let the male make his move on the creature and while they were both distracted with each other he would make his break and not let anyone in his pack know of his adventure that night. Though he wasn't about to let either of them suspect his plan, so he remained sitting calmly, but he did tighten the muscles up in his back legs preparing to use his small size and speed to out run the Erenxy male before he as even done with the bird. He knew he had no chance in a fight against the brute but he was confident he could outrun and outsmart him, even his brothers said he was too witty for his own good, the male may have been versed in the art of combat but Julian would be willing to bet he wasn't, however, so in the skill of retreat. Not letting his eyes stray from the pair he sighed, he wasn't about to prove his mother right. That was something he wouldn't do not even if he had too. Growling under his breath he let his mind run over his plan again and again, hoping he wouldn't mess it up. He was no fool, he knew if he stayed to fight he would perish before he could even defend himself. That was the downside of being so young he had not yet even been train in combat. Though he wouldn't let that stop him from adventuring and toughening himself for his later life plans. No mummy's boy weakling would get into Erenxy, not by any means, so he would need to make himself distant from his parents. This would work, he knew it. He knew he would survive this encounter, and live to explore another day.
Back to top Go down
NPC Eagle
NPC
NPC
NPC Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 12:27

The bird grew tired of the talking, he grew bored of the games. This was as uneventful as he had thought it might be. The large wolf ruined everything the bird had planned. As he perched atop the limb above, he stared to the pup. It was going to try and run. How foolish. If the bird did not catch it, surely the other wolf would. Spreading his wings, he descended and ran a talon across the pup's face. Before any retaliation could be made, he flapped his wings and raised himself into the night sky. "Fair thee well little wolf. I am displeased you did not take up my offer to be friends, but now it appears you shall be a midnight snack for this wolf of the East." He left the area and headed back for his nesting grounds. Such a shame to loose such a succulent meal. It would have been delicious to rip the meat from the bones and then crush them within his own beak. Oh well, say la vi. He would find a bigger and better prey for the time being. Perhaps a salmon would be dumb enough to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 19:25

Raymond watched with pleasure as the bird moved swiftly, tracing a talon across the young lads face. He listened as the large bird disappeared into the night sky. His full attention turned onto the young he-wolf, a snarl ripping through his throat. His green eyes narrowed and his paws touched the earth lightly as he stood at his full height. His tail rose over his spine and his ears flattened against his skull as he advanced forward with great speed. Dirt flew as he grasped the ground tightly, leaping through the air towards the young he-wolf in an attempt to grab the male by the shoulder. His massive form would shake with anger. Anger at the whole world, he hated it all. Snarls ripped through his throat as he shifted carefully to make sure the he-wolf couldn't fully attack his own throat. He thought about a few other wolves he wanted to upright kill, the ones he found so annoying. He knew it wouldn't happen, but he could see their deaths in his mind. Ruthless it would be, dying to the wolf they hated most. Dying to him, the king of demons. They would all fall one by one, bones crackling and blood all over. He would stand upon his throne at last and then he would shout to all the world. He was the ruler, he was the king of demons and he would never stand down. As he left his thoughts to train his emerald green hues upon the male, he make sure that if he landed the blow, his paws would spread out wider in a defensive stance. He would grab the male by the shoulder and shake with all his might, attempting to leave a nasty scar as a reminder that the male should not enter Erenyx lands. If he didn't land the blow, he would bounce away and strike again. He had learned enough from the Elite to know exactly what it is to be in a massive spar. If he couldn't take the pup, then he was worthless. He knew he was strong, the muscles in his body ripped tightly at the way me moved. His hackles rose high in anger and dominance, he would make it known to the pup what it was like to be truly evil. He would send the pup whining home with nasty scars, leaving a message to Helidos that they dare not mess with him, a message to any wolf that dare see the apprentice to know and understand his true power. He was a villian, he was a monster, and he accepted that fact. He had given up fighting his inner demons, he had killed his own mother and mentor. He was willing to take the young he-wolf's life just to make it known he was ruthless. His only soft spot was for the fae who stole his heart, the rest of him was hatred towards everything and everyone. Though, he felt like he could trust a few, then perhaps as he made his way to ruler, he would kill them last.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 17:13

(Sorry for the wait)

As the bird raked his claws across the young lads face he growled. Sure he was young but he wasn't about to go whimpering like a little pup. Though his anger with the retreating fowl was short lived for the large brute was flinging himself towards the younger wolf. Snarling he leapt backwards, narrowly dodging the attack, though stumbling a bit in the process, ending up on his side. If he didn't get up soon he was doomed. His azure eyes widening he let another snarl rip as he rolled to his paws, pressing his ears against his head and crouching down towards the ground, if he was gonna die he would go out swinging. His tail lashed violently behind him as he watched the warrior carfully. If only he was in the same side as this male. He wished he had been born to someone different. Not his over controlling parents, with some seriouslt screwed up clingyness. Though, he would be an erenxy member by next spring, he would not waver from that dream. He would follow Teren. He would be his minion. A devil following his king. A wolf out for blood. The blood of his brothers in particular. He would never harm Paige. Not unless she tried to stop him from leaving. Though before he could do or not do any of that he had to survive this.

Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 16:14

Missing. Missing again. Julian was proving to be the most difficult of the pups. He was stubborn, strong willed, and determined he was just fine and dandy on his own. Were Fenris a year or two older, he was certain that the stress this one pup was putting him through would give him a heart attack. And poor Quinn, she worried for the little male, about what troubles he would find himself in, so today, instead of telling her Julian had taken off on his own once again, Fenris had set out to bring him back before his absence was noticed, or at least so he had hoped. His massive paws kissed the ground in a rhythmic thrum as his hulking body moved through the forest. The occasional branch flickered across his multicoloured pelt, straining against its will for a brief moment before springing back to its rightful place. His deep amber eyes were locked forward, his nose carefully picking his son's scent out from the array of others that clouded the air. A flock of grouse bickered amoug themselves, squabbling and squawking not too far from him. A lone rabbit sought protection from the world in a brush just off to his left, and the scent of doe lingered along the path. She couldn't be too far now, and if he was not on a task of importance such as he was, he would have sought to take down the creature so as the provide a pleasant meal for his mate and pups. But now, right now he had to find the little rebel.

He snarled to himself in irritation as he arrived along the Helidos border, Julian's scent clearly leading out into neutral lands. How many times had they been told they were not to leave Helidos without either himself or their mother? Clearly not enough for it to sink in. He picked up the pace now, growing slightly uneasy at the possibly fate of his pup. Life beyond the boarders was dangerous enough for a fully capable adult, let alone a helpless pup. He was nearing the falls now, still hot on the pups scent, when the scent of another began to linger in the air. His eyes widened and a menacing growl began to build in his chest. Erenyx. No one would be able to save whatever fool whom dared mess with his son. Not here, not now. As he grew nearer, three figures became apparent, The smallest being Julian, one belonging to the foul creature, an eagle, and the last was that of the Erenyx male. His eyes narrowed as the Eagle took flight and swooped down, dragging his talon along Julians face. Hackles raised, and his ears pinned flat against his head, Fenris broke into a dead sprint towards them. The Erenyx male shot towards Julian in an attempted attack, but the pup barely managed to stumble backwards out of the way in time to avoid it. No words came from the angry alpha's mouth, save for a spine chilling growl as he launched his massive figure through the air, hackles raised and jaws snapping, straight at the much smaller Erenyx male in an attempt to tackle him to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 19:37

Raymond snapped his jaw shut just as the young brute escaped his attack. His green eyes held sins beyond what the young wolf could imagine. His body shook with anger and he was about to strike again when something large slammed against him. His broadened stance helped him slightly, but he slid and decided to throw his body away from the large mass. Body rolling against the ground, paws scrambling as he regained his balance and turned sharply towards the large male. A snarl ripped through his chest and rumbled deep in his throat. "Why stop me? What are you, his father? Idiot is more like it." Protecting the wimp... good job. His tail stayed curled over his back, green eyes staring through the pitch black and at the large he-wolf. He tore across the ground, aiming to seem like he was just charging. He would then leap to the side, claws scraping against the ground as he would lunge forward and attempt to latch his jaws on the brute's shoulder. He felt as if the brute had no reason to interfere with what he was doing. He could feel the rage burning within, a fire that was growing quickly. His mind was filled with hatred, hatred for the pup, the brute that dare to stop him. He let his ears flatten against his skull, green eyes narrowing into emerald slits. He was going to win the battle with the brute, even if the brute was larger. He was going to prove not to mess with him, to prove he was better. Prove to who though? He was fighting for the reason to show the pup the strength of Erenyx. He wanted to strike fear into the younger he-wolf. He wanted to make sure he never saw the brat hanging around the Erenyx lands, but he had to admit to himself, if the brat did join, he had guts. Maybe Raymond would even mentor the little sucker, but if he did, it would be the harshest training he could pull off. Blood and pain would await the young he-wolf if he dare to enter the Erenyx lands.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Freedom is a Dream {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom is a Dream {OPEN}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1