Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beneath the Branches [Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elsbeth of Helidos
Elsbeth of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Beneath the Branches [Rose] Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 11:00

Above head the sun shone brightly as it reached its peak in the clear blue sky. But the branches and leaves of the tall trees that reached towards it, dimmed that light to the ground below. Bright streaks of light drifted down through gaps to spread its warmth and beauty, setting the whole forest into a lovely setting. The green leaves of the bushes and grasses reflected the shining rays beautifully as the earth colored maiden wandered through it. A nice afternoon walk. She hadn't been out long, and her ranking to supervise and oversee all the Caretakers of Helidos was a hassle as well as handling Julian. But she loved it nevertheless. Spending time with the young ones and teaching them things about the pack and telling stories was something she loved to do. But it gave her little time for her own self, so a walk in a beautiful place was just what she needed.

But how she longed for company. She had been here a few months and had met a few wolves, but she never spent much time with them. Nor did she feel like she could tell them anything, and that is what she wished for. Kike.. she hadn't seen her around in ages and Sitka... well she never talked to him afterwards sadly. The male was nice and funny and she had enjoyed their conversation together. Perhaps she'd have to find him one day to catch up, but he might be busy as he is the new Delta. She tried to remember whom else she had met but hadn't spoken to, and there wasn't much. She and Crystal both handled Quinn's children, due to her request, but they never spoke much outside of that. Though the grey coated female did seem like a lovely wolf to befriend. She let out a small sigh as she trudged along, her head lifted as she looked around her, taking in the sights of the forest. It truly was a wonderful place, and she knew that she would come back here often. This place was so relaxing that it might as well become her favorite. She laughed quietly to herself, her voice seeming foreign in this quiet wonderland, almost to loud to the muffled sounds that other animals let out.

Coming down to a halt, she lay herself down on the outside rim of a stream of light. The ground beneath it was  littered with grass and fallen leaves, the dirt below a dark brown. Tiny little paw prints were there too and a few bugs crawled around going to who knows where and for whatever reason.  The birds and rodents rested and scrambled through the trees above, hidden mostly from view except for a small blur where they once were. In her line of sight there were no other large animals, no dear or moose. No other predators, she was the only one. And though it might seem magical, it was also odd laying there alone in the middle of the green forest. But perhaps if some company joined her beneath the branches, she'd feel right at home.

Last edited by Lead Autay Elsbeth on September 12th 2015, 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots, Small Wolf (61 CM)

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 12:47

Rose had found comfort in spending more time with the Alpha's family. Her paws touched the earth as she moved across the camp clearing in a slow like manner. She had enjoyed seeing every get ranks, the way they all held their titles with pride. Her amber eyes scanned the area, searching the green that filled the trees and ground. Grass and leaves, scattered with blossoms and flowers. She chuckled and shook her head, tilting it to the side as she tried to figure out what exactly she would do that day. She rolled her shoulders and started walking, not really sure where she was going. She flicked her tail side to side, amber eyes moving to see everything around her. She was calm, as usual, but she had her mind busy with thoughts. She shook her head and chuckled, she was worried about small stuff. Her cheeks fluffed out when the wind rustled her. She made her way into the woods, all was peaceful. She was by herself until she spotted another she-wolf. Her ears flicked forward and she made her way into the small clearing, studying the fae. She recalled seeing the Caretaker at the meeting, she knew she was now Lead but she could hardly recall her name. Silly me, I should know her name! She thought quietly to herself, stepping forward and revealing herself to the she-wolf. "Greetings Lead Caretaker... Elsbeth." Yes, that's her name... I remember it. She thought quietly as she finished speaking, slowly smiling warmly to the she-wolf. "It's a beautiful day, yes? I do hope that the pups have not given you and Crystal too much trouble..." She decided to start the conversation by talking about the young ones of the pack. Her tail swayed and she sat upon her haunches as she waited for a response. Her ears flicked forward and she tilted her head to the side, amber eyes glistening with joy. The caretaker was very much like Quinn with a history, but also much like herself in the way she acted. Rose was proud of the she-wolf for becoming Lead Caretaker, though she had known Crystal for quite a long time. She longed to hear about the pups she also was caring for. She was their protector, as she was to protect the Alpha and his family. She hadn't met the lovely wolves, but she was excited. Her tail wrapped around her body slowly, paws shifting back and forth. Her breath came in and out slowly, just watching the fae with a curious look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Elsbeth of Helidos
Elsbeth of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 03:56

It seemed as if her wishes were granted and she had been sent someone to join her. She heard the sound of paw steps before she saw whom they belong to. Her ears flicked back before she turned her head and gazed upon who was there. The wolf was a female and a coat of pure white. She had seen her around a lot lately and believed that she was promoted as well at that same ceremony. She seemed like a nice she-wolf and the Lead Caretaker had been wanting to meet her. She offered the she-wolf a small smile and a nod as she guessed her name and ranking. She had gotten it right which was always exciting. The pups not giving her too much trouble? No. They were a handful but it was very enjoyable looking after them. She couldn't imagine doing anything else than tending to them. Flicking her tail she let out a small laugh before replying. "Guardian Rose... am I correct?" She cocked her head to the side to complete her question for a moment before she returned it to a normal position. "As for the pups... well they are a handful. But a joy to be around nonetheless. Have you met the Alpha pair's children yet? They are such characters!" She smiled to herself at the thought of them, before returning to the present. She looked back up at Rose. She did not know much about the vixen, but she could tell that she was a nice person. Trustworthy as well since she was the Guardian. She hoped that they could get closer, the fae seemed like an excellent friend to have. And at the moment, Elsbeth was in need of a few friends to explore and share stories with.
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 22:39

Rose let a rumble of laughter escape from deep within her chest. "I am indeed the one they call Rose, recently promoted. But, I have yet to actually meet the family I am protecting, What are they like?" She tilted her head to the side and awaited an answer. She was eager about learning from the Caretaker on what the Alpha family was like. Of course she would have to meet them herself one day, but she was excited about hearing what they were like. She could think of younger pups she had met, but none really came to mind. In fact, her entire life had been without pups. As she traveled, not even her old home held any pups. She sat there, confused as to why her past held nothing of the sort. Perhaps not enough love was shared. She shifted slightly, energy flowing through her blood as she pondered. "Having young pups in this pack brings life to me, In all my years, all my traveling, I have never met a single pup until now. It shows that there is hope, life, and love within our pack. It amazes me." Her words were soft spoken, amber eyes searching the lead caretaker. She took deep breaths, just listening to the wind whistle through the trees. Everything was beautiful, her life was perfect. She had friends, she was falling in love. She was a teacher, and a student. She had a lot to learn from her student, but she also had a lot to teach. She was worried about her pack-mates and how to protect them. She wanted to strengthen every wolf that crossed that border. She thought about the last wolf she had accepted, a mad she-wolf whom needed her help. But she hadn't seen the fae since then, could she have left? No... surely Rose had seen her in the clearing, but she could not recall. She remembered her sister, Faith. The shock that washed over her when meeting her at the border. She thought her sister would soon find a love, perhaps making Rose an aunt.
Back to top Go down
Elsbeth of Helidos
Elsbeth of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 15:01

Gah I didn't realize you replied xD Sorry for the wait!

Flicking her tail the Autay tilted her head, "Well, they are all a bit different. Julian is what I guess you could call the rebellious one. But at the same time he is also a leader to his siblings. Paige comes next. Curious and energetic is what I would call her. She and Julian, from what both I and Quinn believe, take more after their father. The other two, Chase and Achak, are very much like their mother. Rather timid and follow orders well. Each are very energetic and are coming along quite well. They will all grow to become great wolves, I just know it." As she finished speaking her jaws closed and voice became mute as the white female spoke. Never met a pup before? She wasn't sure if that to some would be a blessing or a curse, but for her they were a blessing. A blessing that required a lot of work, however. But hearing how they had a positive impact on the guardian filled her with happiness. The young wolves brought much energy to the pack that it filled almost everyone's day with a sudden brightness. Or at least in Helidos it might. Erenyx was another matter, she wasn't even sure how they chose to raise their young, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to either. She could only imagine it as cruel and unjust, maybe even a little abusive. Thankfully that wasn't how things were in her new home, she would never be able to harm an innocent little pup. "I am glad that you feel that way, Rose. The children are our future, the reason that we are able to carry on. Without them we would all fade into nothing. They are the hope for our pack, our kind. I am glad that you find them in the way that you do, it means that you understand what they are to us." She smiled once again at the she-wolf, he head tilting to the side as she took in her rather joyful and curious expression. She seemed like the kind of wolf to have a large heart, with much room for love and courage. And she wanted to learn more about the fae who seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. "I'm curious about you, dear Rose. If you don't mind I'd like to learn more about you. So if I may, I'm going to ask you something; In three words, how would you describe yourself and why?
Back to top Go down
Rose Of Helidos
Deceased
Deceased
Rose Of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 11:32

Three words, and why.

She tilted her head and took a deep breath, unsure on how to answer. She remembered the time she was with Derek, Iris, and Forbidden. She smiled, knowing exactly how to answer. "Well, three words... tough one aren't you?" She sighed and smirked, amber eyes searching the other fae. "Caring, Kind, and a Monster." She let that rest in the air for a bit, her eyes narrowing slightly as a ray of sunlight hit her her face. She moved slightly and looked intently at the she-wolf. She flicked her tail and let the silence touch the air. She wasn't going to answer why, at least, not yet. She shifted once more, tilting her fluffy head again. "Caring because just that, I care about every single wolf I meet, it is my nature and apart of who I am. Kind because I treat others the way I want to be treated, with kindness and love. Maybe a touch of surprise." She wiggled her shoulders and stood up, her small frame shaking as she did so. She crouched and pounced, making her playful attack. She rolled to the paws of the other, peering upwards. "And a monster because I have yet to overcome my inner demons, and I doubt I ever will. They are the ones who make me utterly evil in every way. They make me question everything. But no one has seen me become my monster, and I hope they never will." She paused to think about her past, only one had seen her true demons, and she was probably gone and lost forever. She felt like a story should go with each word she chose, but she didn't want to bore the other fae. She batted a paw upwards at the she-wolf, smirking. She was tiny, playful, and always held such energy. She would be turning 7 the next spring, but she didn't feel a day over 3. Perhaps because she kept herself so fit, or maybe because she was always smaller then the wolves around her. Either way, she was still smaller then the Lead Autay, which was amusing to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Branches [Rose] Beneath the Branches [Rose] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Branches [Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1