Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Time to Sulk (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

No Time to Sulk (open) Empty
PostSubject: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 15:05

Time had passed since the pup battle, the death of most of her family and her demotion. Chiara found the snatching of her daily duties somewhat enjoyable for now with her rights stripped she no longer patrolled or greeted members at the border. Without the "privilege" to train others she devoted herself into training herself and working out plans in her mind for the future. Piper had also started training with her for after the battle the sweet lively pup turned cold towards most others and wanted nothing more than to be stronger. That morning Chiara left the main lands early to go for a run to the Mesa. Once there the fae took her time working on her sprints through the shallow water and walking slowly through the thick mud. It strengthened her speed and her leg strength while improving her balance and core strength as well. It was like the lithe fae to train using unconventional methods, such things she had tried to pass on to a few other members, but now with her being a mere warrior she guessed it was just herself who would benefit.

Trekking back and forth several times the fae was starting to make a track in the black mud which would fill with water. This made walking harder and her muscles to complain more as the morning dragged on. Smirking through the pain the fae let her emotions of loss and anger flow away like the water as she focused on improving her strength. Yes, with strength came vengeance against the wolf who stole everything from her. Plans would weave in her mind of blood, teeth and darkness then glory and revenge over those loss. Oh how glorious it would be when she was finished. Just then a sound was heard over her breathing and she halted. "Who's there!" She barked, her tone still the same authoritative as when she was a Beta.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 19:56

The pup fights, as they were came to be called, were the most horrible thing Naomi had seen. She believed it to be even more horrible than the night she had been raped. That was a traumatizing incident, followed by the killing of her own young that she didn’t even care about. She could feel the pain that Chiara and the other mothers were feeling. It was a sickening display of Teren’s power. What was the point of killing the young? The young were the faces of the pack’s future. Their pack was now destined for nothingness. Many hated the Alpha’s decision. But Naomi was safe from the demotions. She had kept her head low and her eyes on the scene. She was not going to jeopardize her relationship with Raymond by losing her rank. After all, she feared he only liked her because she proved how strong she was. Rank was a big part of that. The fae had found herself staring at his den. It was not something she often did, but today she was thinking of him even more than normal, almost a worry-stricken feeling. She averted her eyes from his home and moved them towards the neutrals. She could sense that Chiara was not in her home as she walked by. How bizarre. She had really hoped that she was not doing something foolish. She had never really spoken to the old beta, but she figured she may be able to help her with some training. She followed the scent to Mesa Basin. The water around the mesa was thick with mud. After winter had passed, this area was just filled with the sticky mess. Soon the summer would come and a lot of it would dry up. As she made her way closer to the base of the mesa, Chiara snarled and spoke out to her. Immediately, her ears rested on her head until she realized that she was the higher ranking wolf now. She pressed them forward and then took a few more steps so Chiara could see her. ”It’s only me, Chiara… Lead Warrior Naomi. I didn’t mean to follow you, but I just wanted to see how you were doing. I know a little bit of the feelings you have, as I experienced something pretty close to what you went through.”
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf, Extra Threads,

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 20:35

The white brute trotted through the lands with ease, nothing stopping his paws from moving forward. His paws were muddied and wet from trailing through the shallow waters. He could clearly hear another moving through the waters quickly ahead of him, but refused to move any faster to see where the sounds were coming from, as he made a round, he saw another he recognized. Beta Chiara. He though to himself as he stopped slowly to see just what the wolf was doing out here alone and treading through the waters and tick mud so quickly. Wait. Warrior Chiara now. He couldn't help but find the female slightly ridiculous for the acts she had preformed at the battle. Although he did understand why she had done it, as he knew nobody wanted to see their children slaughtered by those of her fellow pack mates, but that's how life worked in Erenyx. As a previous Beta, she should've sucked it up and dealt with the situation like a Beta would. But rather, she and her made acted foolishly. As although Malachai no longer found Teren's brutality and torture fascinating, he knew that nobody should dare attempt to fight the male. Even if he is a horrible tyrant as an alpha. He silently made his way forward towards the female. Remembering the day he had met her at the Erenyx borders, when he was the dark demon he used to be, now desperately trying to change his ways from the dark lands in which he used to live. He knew it would be long before he fully accepted his new ways and forget the old ones, but he was determined. He walked forward and heard two voices. One from the old Warrior, the other from a wolf he had not met before. The words they spoke were inaudible to him as he was still a distance away. He moved forward a little quicker to meet the other wolf and to see how the warrior was adjusting to her new rank and the loss of her children in the pup battle.

He was less than a few feet away when he could finally speak with them able to hear his words as he moved closer. "Ah, Warrior Chiara. How are you handling yourself this morning? You've have a rough couple of days, I suppose." He moved closer, his paws black from the thick mud and sand beneath his paws. He was curious to who the other female who stood with her was. "Hello there. I am Warrior Malachai. As I have not met you before, may I know your name, miss?" He kindly greeted the other far with respect as he assumed she was of the higher ranking than he was. Wondering what the other female was speaking of when he heard the end of her sentence, "I experienced something pretty close to what you went through." Though he knew it was rude to ask what happened, he minded his own thoughts to himself as he wondered who else would show up to comfort or speak with the old Warrior who clearly had gone through a rough patch in her life with her mate. As he waiting for acknowledgement, he couldn't help but wonder why anyone would want to have pups in a pack where they may die fighting for their lives against others their age including their own siblings. It was mind boggling to him, but never spoke of it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 20:38

Raymond stood tall as he walked, tail swinging between his paws as he pondered about the 'pup fights'. He had enjoyed the bloodshed, but his heart reached out to the mother made warrior, Chiara. His green hues shifted as he grew curious to where he walked, but he made up his mind and decided to continue following two wolves scents. His ears flickered forward, and he could only think about what if it had been his own kin? He surely would have attacked the Alpha himself. He had grown too soft, but he decided firmly that he would giver no pity. His claws scraped against the ground, his face bearing no emotion. As he neared the scents he had been following, he heard a growl and then a familiar voice speak. He sat back, around the corner and listened, sitting upon his haunches. He did not want to disturb the ladies, Chiara and Naomi. He would wait until they had finished their conversation beginnings and then he would walk around the corner, moving towards the multi-color she-wolf and brushing his shoulder against her. "Naomi, Chiara. A pleasure to see you both, I am very sorry for your loss Miss Chiara, I am sure the Alpha will get what he deserves..." He spoke softly enough that only they would hear him. His emerald hues would dance from the Warrior to the Lead, searching for any sign that it was alright he say such things. He did not care, and his emotionless face did not show any pity, nor sorrow. But within his heart, he only felt bad for the previously Beta. He loved his Naomi, but he felt it wrong for the Alpha to have done such a thing. He shifted and sat down, leaning towards the larger she-wolf he loved so much. He wasn't all evil, only because Naomi had changed him slightly. So he pitied, and felt sorrow for other faes, but nothing more. He would gladly kill anyone that dare step in the way of his goals. He refused to acknowledge the other male until he had spoken and then slowly his green hues turned onto the brute and he nearly frowned, nearly. "Warrior Malachai, I am Lead Warrior Raymond." That was it, he refused to speak anymore. Instead he would listen, pay attention and be prepared. He acknowledged everything around him now, searching for any sign of what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 20:51

Her solitude was soon interrupted by a slowly increasing group of pack members. First to arrive was the Lead Warrior Naomi who she hadn't had the pleasure of speaking to that much. Relaxing her stance Chiara remembered her place and bent down to a bow for the fae. She would give Teren no pleasure in watching her rebel against his punishment for her, no instead she would milk it for all it's worth. "Apologies for my behavior Lead Warrior, twas habit unfortunately. I appreciate the condolences to the terrors I faced. I wish this feeling on no one, not even Teren deserves to feel the loss I am feeling right now. I am only glad Piper and Magnus were not harmed as well, for I don't know what would have happened them." She said rising back into a stand and then a sit. She was going to continue speaking, perhaps question the meaning behind what Naomi said when the pair was visited by two males.

The first Chiara knew to be Malachai, a male she had greeted at the border some time ago. Nodding her head to him she blinked a greeting as he spoke. "Rough doesn't even begin to cover what I have been through Malachai." She finally said with a sigh. She knew he was trying to be nice and sympathize with her, so she let it be. The second male was another she hadn't the pleasure of speaking with much. Raymond she believed his name was, and again he now out ranked her. Dipping her head as before with Naomi she couldn't help but grin devilishly at his words. "Thank you Lead Warrior. For fear of retaliation towards my family I won't agree or deny your statement, but hopefully my face shows that my heart is in agreement with your words." She said tentatively. Only knowing a few wolves to be in ill favor of Teren this group she was unsure of where their loyalty laid. Deciding to test the water Chiara issued one final statement. "Samael was brave to stand up to our Alpha, makes me wonder if more in the pack would have argued the battle if given the chance." What would they say now? If they agreed with her or even better offered their own forces at a later date she was getting somewhere. But still they could turn into blind sheep, turn her in or worse tell Teren of her treasony.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 21:35

Before she could begin to speak to Chaira more on her personal issues, she heard another wolf approaching. At first she feared it had been Teren himself or a spy. But as a white wolf appeared, she recalled seeing this form within the pack meeting, at the fight. But she never did speak with him. He and Tundra were the only white wolves in Erenyx since Nyx's passing. She did not know his name, but when Chiara showed her respect to Naomi, she couldn't allow it. "Chiara please, do not show me such respect. In my heart, you are still my Beta... even if I had never met you personally. I have heard many great things about you. I believe them all to be true." In respect to Chiara, she bowed her head. She knew that if Teren had sen such a display, her life as she knew it would be over. But honestly, she didn't care. The alpha had no idea that she loved a wolf in this pack, so he could not hurt her. She didn't care if she became an omega, as long as she had Raymond to love, all would be well. The fae looked to the white warrior and spoke gently to him. "I am Lead Warior Naomi. And you are?" She could tell he was not very good at making others feel better about themselves. He did a horrid job with Chiara. She knew that if he had been around when her issues started, then she would have bitten his face for such insolence. Before she could say anything else, the male who had stolen her heart arrived. She smiled to him slightly, still feeling horrible for Chiara. She figured if Chiara was ever going to know she was not alone, she would have to tell all of them. She knew she had told Raymond some of her life, but not all of it.

"Chiara, when I was in my natal pack... I was the daughter of an Alpha. My father was strict and that year only a select few were allowed to mate. It was the winter of my second heat. A male I had been training with never got permission to mate, and especially not with me. But he snuck into my den and he forced himself upon me. I was much smaller than he was and before I knew it, it was too late. He told me that if I howled or tried to get help, he would kill me. So I accepted it and whined to myself. After that, I often tried to hide my form from my father. He never caught on that I was 'different'. The following spring came and I was swollen like a melon. I hid in the caregiver's den and it just so happened m father called a pack meeting. I was not attending because I was giving birth to my young. I birthed one male and one female. They didn't even have names yet. And he found me. My father was furious and thought I had planned this myself. So in his rage and fury, he killed the pups I hadn't wanted for sixty days. But once I saw their cute little noises and heard their cries for me, I knew I loved them. I have not mated since, and I don't know if I will ever allow myself to, for fear of losing them. So in a way, I understand the loss you feel. It is far more than 'rough'. It is tragic. I am so sorry you had to witness such a horrible crime. I wish I too would have stood up to the monster, but I was in too much shock. I never expected a life like this for me, in any pack. Will you try again?" her voice was low for only them to hear. If any others did come, how could she know they could be trusted? She didn't even know Malachai, but it seemed he was trying. Raymond was supportive no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 21:57

The brute felt horrible as he heard the warrior's reply. He really did feel heartbreak for the warrior mother and what she had to go through, and being punished for everything she did to keep her children. "Miss Chiara, I apologize for that as it sounded insensitive." A slight whimper could be hinted in his voice. "I truly am sorry for what happened to you, if only I arrived sooner, I could've stood up the the tyrant we can an alpha." He shook his head looking down at his paws for a moment before the other two wolves took notice of him. He first greeted the female who was already a lot kinder than the brute she clearly was in love with. "It's an honor to meet you both, Naomi and Raymond. I'm Warrior Malachai." He dipped his head in respect for the other two wolves. He was glad to meet more of the pack he currently called his home, even if they did disregard him as a useless being as this Raymond character did. He listened to the story Naomi presented to the small group, directed to Chiara. He couldn't believe a wolf would do such things, even to his own daughter and grandchildren. He was in disbelief as he had never heard of a brute killing newborn pups. "I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, Naomi. And more so that the both of you had to endure such things. Nobody should go through losing their children unwillingly." He voice was filled with empathy for the two females as he finally knew what had happened to the one called Naomi. He couldn't understand how someone could do such a thing to pups. "For Teren is a malicious tyrant that deserves death more than anyone. Samael was smart to do such a thing to him, just in the wrong way." He soon knew he belonged elsewhere. Not here. Not in this hole of death and despair. Soon enough, his hatred for the alpha began to grow. He awaited any response from either of the three wolves whom he conversed with.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2015, 22:40

Raymond listened to the Warriors, his emerald eyes flickering between the male and the female. He didn't dare share his past with them, simply because he could not relate to having young stolen away from him. He was used to being the one to kill, so it was not his place to speak. He listened to the other brute, his emotionless face peering upon the male. "You've already introduced yourself, idiot." He rolled his green eyes and let his bitter words fill the air before he looked upon Naomi and then Chiara, settling down to being quiet again. He flicked his tail to brush against the she-wolf he loved, his eyes drifting to the ground as he pondered what exactly he should say in a time like this. Nothing came to his mind, so his voice stayed in silence. Chiara spoke about Samael and an evil sounding laugh escaped his maw. "Samael was a fool, but he was brave indeed. Teren is a great leader, but he is at fault. He made the mistake of killing the young. It is the pups that we bring up that make into life and then bring forth our future, he killed the young and took away the future." He spoke the truth, in his mind the pups would be the ones to bring forth a future, though he merely wished to rule as king of the demons. His chest rumbled as he watched, growing silent with not much more to say. He thought about the others, the ones he had met in the pack. He knew Ariste, and she had become the Elite. Surely she was loyal to Teren, but Raymond could not see himself being much more loyal to the tyrant. He had pledged loyalty, but should Samael take the Alpha's place, he would pledge more loyalty as such. He pledged loyalty to the pack, and if the brute of an alpha was overthrown, not much he could do. He could leave the lands, but he had to stay with Naomi. He could make his own lands, but he was not up for it as he would merely kill any members that came to the borders. He was bold, but yet he didn't speak often. He was young, and he had a lot to learn. Yet, he felt wise with words and the urge to take out another and taste blood all the same. He glared at Malachai, his face still bitterly emotionless. He was giving the brute a cold shoulder, not really interested in anything he had to say. His words were too kind, and he seemed fitting to be a Warrior, but he could also see Malachai be tough enough for Lead. He shifted and looked directly at Chiara, completely ignoring the male now.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 08:35

Chiara sat back and listened to the fae's tale. Her heart poured out for her and Chiara truly felt sorry for what had happened to her. The air was thick with remorse and Chiara couldn't help but hang her head. "Please don't Naomi. For now you outrank me in Teren's eyes and I hold you in too high of a regard to have you suffer for some pride I may have. I do appreciate it though." She finished, straightening back up. Looking now to the two males she noticed their apparent dislike of each other, such males they were. "I too know heart ache, but not by the paws of Teren. I had a past very similar to yours Naomi, so I can sympathize with the pain you have felt. Long before I came to Erenyx or even Helidos I lived in a small pack far from here. My pack was run by a tyrant much like Teren for he believed fae's were nothing more than pets and sex objects. My father was his Beta and treated myself and sister horrible. When I came of age and after he killed my sister he raped me to extend his lineage. I miscarried the litter early and it drove my father mad with rage. He ran me out of the pack and I came to Helidos. My time there was short before I found my way to Erenyx and under Steele's power. Hoping things would improve Steele turned out bad as well when he denied myself and Magnus to mate but ordered himself on me when I came in heat. When he perished I thought nothing could be worse than him, but after seeing what Teren can do I am sadly mistaken." She said, her eyes burning with hate.

After hearing the various opinions of their leader it was clear to the fae that they may have a similar distaste for him. Deciding to test the water further she spoke softer and more directed to the group as a whole than to herself. "Had Samael had help Teren would have fallen. What others would have joined in to over throw him if given the chance. Had I not been fighting the Beta I would have gone for him. Maybe in time I'll build a following to fight him for he needs to be stopped. Magnus feels the same way and has spoken to me of leaving these lands for a promise elsewhere to regain strength. Though this would be easier with help." Her last words lingering, more directed at the group as a whole than one wolf. Each had mentioned not liking Teren's reign, but would they turn traitor and fight against him? Worse would they leave their home to follow a mere warrior?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 14:43

Magnus had gone walking in search of silence, of solace. He was all but dead inside. It had taken him this long to fully understand what he had lost. He had lost Aspen, his eldest son, his ambitious little fighter, so desperate to prove he was strong and mature enough to handle anything. He had lost Willow, his good-hearted daughter who was so naive and innocent. He had seen it as weakness when she was alive, but now he saw it as innocence. In the end it had gotten her killed, but it was rare that a wolf raised in such a hostile environment, could still maintain such purity. As for his other son, he had disappeared. There was no trace of Ciro anywhere. His body hadn't been recovered with the others, although someone had tried to tell him the body may have fallen into the water. He wouldn't have it, he refused to believe his only other son was gone. With Ciro's death would also die his hidden dream of standing alongside his son in battle. But not only had he lost three of his children. He had lost his best friend and his mate. Tye had gone, he knew. Their goodbye, whilst stiff and angry, was heartfelt and full of emotion. It was the last time he had seen his brother. Magnus would have liked to give his friend a true and honourable death, but Tye seemed to have lived his final days in seclusion. His equal, his comrade, his best friend... his brother. He'd truly lost him. If only a wolf could cry. But his mate, he was certain he had lost her too. He could feel a rift between them since the loss of so many of their young. He was sure it was because he didn't try to protect them as she had. She was right of course, he hadn't protected their pups, only her. She had been punished with a loss of rank while he had been left alone. He didn't care about the rank of Guardian, he would go back to being a Hunter if he had to, even an Omega, if it would redeem him in her eyes. All they had left was Piper, though looking at her reminded him of her lost siblings. He was pining for lost time with his young ones. He regretted how he had scorned them and denied them so much of the love they craved. He had only hoped to help them, to help them to become independent. He'd thought one day they'd be grateful for his tough love approach, that they'd see how he'd helped them to grow strong. Now, he didn't care for that at all. He just wanted to see them once more, to hear their childish laughter as the bounded about one another. He wished to take them exploring and answer their questions of wonder. He even longed for their little tails to brush over his nose as they woke him early in the morning. So much time, lost. Yet he could not see how right in front of him was the opportunity to fix at least one thing. He still had one daughter who needed attention and care now more than ever.

Magnus was too lost in himself. He was so consumed with thinking about making things right that he forgot to actually make things right. He mourned for the two young he'd had to bury. It was so wrong. No father should ever have to bury his child. But he still had one, while Tye had had none. Tye lost all three of his boys. He couldn't imagine to have to go through that, to have no heirs left to inherit your name, to have none to pass on your knowledge too. No longer would anyone look upon Tye with wonder and admiration, asking questions of the world that only a father could answer. No one would look upon Tye again. Alone. That was the only word that felt right. He was alone, abandoned. He had betrayed the trust of too many. He could hear Drogo's laugh resounding in his head, how he loathed that Kingslayer. Drogo would remind him of how he had failed all his life, how he would continue to fail for the remainder of his days. Possibly Magnus and Drogo were less alike than he had thought. They had both failed when they were young, had gone against the word of their leaders. But Drogo had found a home, found love, and as far as Magnus knew, he had managed to keep it. Magnus had messed up. He needed to mourn all he had lost. Instead he found a gathering, headed by his demoted mate. He had to make things right, starting with Chiara. He paced up to her side and sat, placing his chin atop her head in a caring gesture. "Oh my love, what have they done to you?" He whispered so only she could hear. After his affections he turned to the group at large, addressing them. "Good morning Raymond. And you... Naomi, was it?" He turned his deadened gaze on the white male. "I am Magnus." He stated simply. If the other wished to introduce himself, he would. Magnus wouldn't force him. His focus remained on his living wife, not the apparitions of his two dead children he swore he saw sitting on either side of the unknown male. They are dead, he reminded himself bitterly, only piper remains with us. Ciro is lost and I must find him.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 10:00

"Honestly, I am surprised I am even saying this... But sometimes I wish Steele were alive and Teren had never come here. I don't understand what changed in the Alpha, perhaps it was things that happened before I got here, but Erenyx seemed like a place I would want to call home forever. But Teren is a monster, and he needs to be stopped. But how can we? Samael was young yes, but you can see much of Steele in him. You both were so brave, but I don't think another head on attack would be of any use to anyone. Just more wolves will become injured and dead." As the male joined them, Naomi bowed her head respectfully. Somehow he had managed to maintain his rank. Perhaps it was that Teren thought faes were useless and he needed the heavy paws of males at his side. But could Teren really trust Magnus after he ordered all of his children to kill one another? Naomi was fed up with the way things were ran in Erenyx, and it was time for change. "Yes, I am Lead Warrior Naomi. Though you have not met me personally, I am aware of who you are, Guardian Magnus." She looked to both Magnus and Chiara. If they were planning something, Naomi would want to help any way that she could. "If you plan to flee, it could be extremely dangerous for you. But then again, Teren allowed Fel to leave without even an attempt to hunt her down. It may different for you though, Guardian. He sees males as points of value. So what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Elite Malachai
Elite Malachai

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 20:47

He listened silently as the two female conversed on their own for a moment. He was not making a good impression to these wolves and he knew it. Soon, another brute walked up that he recognized. Magnus. He had never met the Guardian, but had seen him at the pup battles defending his mate. The brute sauntered in and comforted his mate then introduced himself. Malachai did the same. Dipping his head downwards to the male, he introduced himself to the Guardian. "Warrior Malachai. It's an honor to meet you, Magnus." He didn't say another word as he sat and watched the wolves who surrounded him. He wondered who he lived here. Why did he choose to lead a life in this pack? It was mind boggling to him, but he went with it. So far with these wolves, he was too nice to them. He knew they were of higher rankings and respected that, but they didn't seemed to thrilled to meet him. Especially this Raymond character. Frankly, Malachai wasn't taking a liking to the green-eyed brute either. He stayed silent until someone addressed him or he felt like he should comment on a subject they spoke of. But, before he went mute, he decided to chirp in on the subject of leaving Erenyx. "If you do plan of leaving and starting a pack of your own away from this dreadful place, I'd be more than willing to joint the both of you. No matter the dangers that may come from Teren." He nodded and looked at the two, truth in every word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 19:44

Due to no muse for Raymond, he may be skipped.

~Raymond simply nodded his head and agreed with the group, showing no emotions upon his face. ~
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 19:52

The dark fae's mate soon joined the little band and it made her stiffen. She was still a bit upset at Magnus from the whole fight, but her feelings were so clustered and tangled it was hard for her to realize just who she was mad at. Relaxing a tad she accepted his embrace and nuzzled back into his shoulder, not being too affectionate in front of the others. "I am fine love don't worry about me how have you been fairing?" She asked knowing he hadn't been sleeping or eating much in the past few nights. Introductions were then made and more talk and agreement in her radical plan emerged. Malachai bravely pledge himself to her idea and even Naomi seemed game for the idea as she spoke of her thoughts of Teren. "Steele had his down points too, lest we not forget the agreement I was forced to make with him in order to be with Magnus. Erenyx could be the most powerful pack here if we only had a fair and strong leader who didn't resort to intimidation or fear to rule. If Samael is alive he is the only one I can see turning the pack around. Alas I don't know how long I can stand it until that day comes." Se continued, sending her gaze to Magnus now.

"The idea has come up to travel south and start our own pack. We haven't spoken heavy about it, but I'm sure we can both agree our patience for how things are run here is growing thin. Right love?" She asked her mate. Turning her head back the the white male she smirked. "If we did leave it would be dangerous to follow. Teren may send wolves after us if a mere demoted warrior stole two prized males away. Would you take that risk? Fight for us and help to start a new life elsewhere?" Chiara then turned to Naomi and Raymond. "What of you two? I know you aren't with anyone, but what would you do if Teren had done that to your loved ones? What more can you both take?" She questioned trying to feel out the group. She knew Magnus would follow her anywhere, but with only the white male to follow what sort of pack would that turn into? A pack needed more members, healers and hunters to succeed, but more importantly it needed an identity. Something to set it apart so it would flourish and grow into something strong instead of crumble to the ground.

"If I ruled a pack it would be governed on mutual respect, not fear or death. Everyone would be respected and have a voice, not just males and high ranks. The pack would also train all to be strong, not just the select few. This way if a battle came up even the healers and caretakers could hold their own. It would be a great pack, one that would grow strong, one to rise out of the flames that Teren has created."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2015, 19:56

Her response was stiff and uncomfortable at first, something he should have expected. He knew she blamed him for the deaths of their son and daughter in some way, he had stopped her from going to their aid. At the time he believed himself to be saving her life but what had he really done? He blamed himself too. He knew what pup fights meant, he was strong enough to stop it. But he didn't even train them all properly. He tried, with Tye's help, but he didn't do a good enough job. A soft response for only her ears came forth, "No better than you, my love." Naomi's introduction was very formal, he almost thought she seemed mad at him. Had he done something to offend the fae? He couldn't be sure. His actions at the pup fights were not favoured by many, of that he was certain. Malachai offered his courtesies before proclaiming his own loyalty to them. He had entertained the idea of running away with Chiara for some time, even before Teren's takeover. He remembered once making the proposition to Chiara during Steele's reign, when they were afraid he may force them apart.

Such thoughts were conjoined with Naomi's words bounding about his head, wishes of turning back time and undoing Steele's death. He looked at the fae, almost offended she could suggest such a thing. "If you had tried to mate with someone under his reign, you would not say such things, Naomi. Imagine Raymond or some other brute is you wish, begging the Alpha to have you as his mate and being told he must wait until the following winter, while Steele took what he wanted this season. It was the females body he would take, but he gave the choice to the male. Was it some sickening test no one could pass? I have no idea. All I can say is that I'm grateful for Teren arriving when he did. It was a very close thing. Not to say that Teren is a good Alpha, but in some ways he saved us. But not really. One devil was murdered that another may take its place, only, which was the lesser of the two evils I wonder? Everyones opinion differs on the matter, but I say both are as bad, only in different ways." He turned to his mate, pressing his nose against her cheek for a moment. He nodded before looking back at the others. "We have. I'll be honest with you nothing is fully worked out, but the idea holds its appeal. It would certainly weaken Erenyx. Teren loses his Guardian, though he claims to never need one, if he lost his Lead Warrior and one of his underlings as well he might suffer an aneurism to be so betrayed." He grinned evilly, for a second spark glinting in his eye. "Wouldn't that be a pity?" He might have added how his rank meant nothing to him, how he despised his rank of Guardian and wished he had been demoted, but he remained silent. It was not the time. He wondered if starting this pack would mean a life for them as equals, or if he would be made to follow his mate and hold his title only through the mating bond. He wouldn't pander, he needed his independence as much as he needed her. He needed to show that independence now, in the early moments of this revolution. "If I ruled a pack it would be as a just Alpha. I have lived under three rulers now and seen the folly of four. I will not repeat their mistakes and have my heart torn out. The weak will be trained harshly, but only so they can survive against such brutes. The strong will not prey upon the weak, but guide them to their better selves. This will be a new dawn for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time to Sulk (open) No Time to Sulk (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Time to Sulk (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1