Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 11:28

The Hunter walked along the edge of the stream, lost in thought. It was wonderful here in Helidos. He had yet to meet Nnlya's mate, a Guardian of the Alphas, or any other high ranking wolves. Hopefully he would get the chance. Thunder wanted to meet them and show them the proper respect due to those who he now called his leaders. He had been busy for the past two days learning the land, so as to know where the prey was most plentiful. He also hoped to see his sisters, but he would not interrupt their duties simply to announce his presence. That would truly be foolish. The brute was sure that he would find them soon enough. The soft grass felt great beneath his paws as he wandered in the sun's early light. Through the branches, the sky began to change from light pink to pale blue while wisps of cloud drifted along. A soft sigh of contentment escaped his maw as he ambled over to one of the many towering oak trees. Thunder sat beneath it's magnificent branches, thinking of the past. Of course, he didn't dwell on his years spent in his first pack. It only made him bitter. His memories of Cedar Grove were the ones he focused on. At least I had...no don't think about her! Nope nope nope. I'm here in Helidos with both of my sisters. Yep, I can start over. Thunder thought. He couldn't think about his wonderful mate. Not when those fiends had...no he couldn't think about it. If he ever found the rogues who did that terrible thing, they would truly feel his wrath. The brute shut his eyes tightly and tried to focus on something, anything besides the memories that haunted him. The creamy pelted wolf feared that if he ever allowed himself to focus on that horrible day, he would once again become that horrible monster he had once been. That vengeful, bitter, depressed demon which had caused so much violence. The male took a deep breath, opened his brilliant blue eyes, and glanced up at the sky. It had changed from a reddish color to a calm and peaceful blue since the day began. "I have changed." He whispered. "I am not Titan anymore. I am Thunder." The brute murmured determinedly. He sighed and observed the forest and attempted to relax in the quiet peace of morning.

{Sorry for the rather dull post. Low muse today.}
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 18:12

What had brought the Alpha to Eden's Hollow this day? He had plenty of things to keep him busy that left not much time to be talking a casual stroll, but he felt as though he could use just that right about now. The sun was still new for the day, and the land had yet to warm to it's fullest potential. Fenris had been born to the mountains, and was far better suited for the frigid altitudes and the treacherous landscape of the mountainside that he was for days where the sun beat down on the land with its blistering rays. Perhaps that was why he enjoyed such early mornings. He was more often than not the first to rise in Helidos, taking to the borders in hopes to return before the hustle and bustle of things had truly begun. But today, ah now today would not be like other days. Today he would stop and smell the flowers, he would indulge in a little quiet time, away from the constant worry of the pups safety, away from the boarders where he was constantly on edge, ever vigilant and on watch for signs of Erenyx. His dislike for the pack grew every day. Had he no family to speak of, no responsibilities, perhaps he would have found himself wandering into the void of Erenyx, in search of the sorry excuse for a wolf that they called "Alpha" so that he might bring him to his end. But such a dream could only ever be exactly that, a dream. He had a life, a family to care for, and a pack to ensure the safety of. For their sake, he would remain, though the thoughts of a blood tainted end for Teren would still flicker in the back of his mind, like a single spark, awaiting only the smallest bit of fuel to combust into a powerful flame.

As his paws stepped into the quiet hollow, he felt immediately at ease. There was an air of peace and tranquility in this place. The reason for it he had yet to determine, but he felt no desire to seek it out. Some mysteries were best left to be simply that, a mystery, and this was one he was quiet content to continue to ponder at for some time. He took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scents of summer and smiled. The scent of another was heavy on the air. Though it was that of Helidos, it was fairly new, serving as a reminder that and Alpha's work was never done, and that there were many new faces that he still needed to become acquainted with. This was a problem with a simple remedy, and what better place to start than here and now with this wolf. His posture shifted from its fully relaxed state, to a much more formal one, though it still captivated a friendly tone. His tail arched over his back and his head sat proudly high atop his shoulders, large ears forward and alert while his deep amber eyes scanning for the unfamiliar figure. Finally landing upon the tawny male. "Good morrow fine sir. " he said in a calm and friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 13:28

It was peaceful as the statement settled into his mind and put him at ease. Overhead, the birds went about their day, flitting from tree to tree or soaring high up. All the woodland d creatures were beginning to stir, and Thunder wondered how many of his packmates would be up by now. He had been one of the first to rise, before dawn had even arrived. At this point, Helidos was sure to begin to awaken. Still, the hunter felt no need to move just yet, for he wanted to relax fully before he began his work. Perhaps this would be a good place to hunt, although it would be a shame to ruin the peaceful air. No, he would hunt elsewhere today. Grassland would work just fine for that. The cream colored brute smiled to himself at the thought of feeding the small pups of the pack. Nnlya's own litter were sure to have arrived by now, and he had heard there was another litter too. Did they belong to the Alphas? He couldn't remember. It was his duty to feed the families, regardless of who the parents were. In fact, not only was his job to feed the families, but to feed every wolf in the pack. That was his duty, and so that's what he would do for the rest of his days. As long as he could hunt, he would provide food for his pack.

The sound of another wolf approaching caught Thunder's attention, and he swiveled his head to find his company. His eyes locked onto the regal looking figure which moved toward him. The hunter's blue gaze stayed level with the stranger's chest and flattened his ears against his skull. This wolf was clearly dominant, with his head held high and tail curled upwards. Perhaps this is my Alpha? The hunter wondered. The stranger was clearly friendly though, and he greeted the creamy male. Thunder fixed his eyes on the male's paws respectfully and dipped his head low at the other wolf's greeting. The stranger's speech was formal, an old fashioned way which was rarely ever heard, but Thunder certainly didn't mind. The creamy pelted male smiled warmly. "Why thank you, and good morning to you as well, sir. It is a lovely morning...very peaceful. Would you happen to know who the Alphas of this pack might be? You seem to be quite the knowledgable and regal wolf, so I thought that perhaps you might know. I wish to give my regards and my sincere thanks to them and all other high ranks, including you, for letting me call such wonderful lands my home. I'm Hunter Thunder, a new member of Helidos." He rumbled. His voice was deep and held a cheerful and hopeful note within it. He smiled again and looked out over the woods for a while before turning his bright gaze back to the stranger's great paws. "Have you eaten yet sir? I would be happy to catch you breakfast if you'd like." Thunder offered. Hopefully he hadn't upset the brute by talking so much. He simply wanted to learn more about Helidos and provide for those who lived in it's lands. The hunter considered it his job to provide for his new family, and what better way than to start right now? The creamy male waited for the verdict from his superior with a polite patience. This was the way Thunder would treat almost all of his packmates. He believed it was important to treat every wolf in his pack respectfully. This was his home and his new family, and he was forever grateful to be in Helidos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me Follow Your Lead [Fenris, Drogo, and/or Quinn | private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1