Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Follow Your Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Follow Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Follow Your Dreams Follow Your Dreams Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 22:29

A light breeze rustled the forest tree's limbs, allowing several leaves to dance within the air, and others fell below to the earths surface. Slowly Akasha, a new stranger to these unfamiliar lands made her way through open forest. Not just one but many scents caught her nose on every direction of where she walked. "I can't believe I got accepted" she thought out loud as she stopped to smell the ground. Her eyes sparkled lightly as she took in the beautiful view of the land before her. "Finally, a place where I feel like I belong" she thought as she began to prance feeling that happiness feeling flutter in stomach. Back at  the border of Helidos, she had to hide her self from looking like a fool in front of the Beta that was kind enough to talk to her and accept her. She was surprised at his answer, she honestly thought she would not be allowed to join the pack.

Playfully she pranced in circles, barking and even chased her tail. She was extremely anxious and very hyper at that. She even rolled on her back, swaying her hips from side to side to enjoy the ground against her back. "This place was indeed heaven" she thought as she laid on her side, panting lightly, and enjoying the land she now called home.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Follow Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Your Dreams Follow Your Dreams Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:45

(OOC - It looked lonely in here and I assumed it's an open thread :P)

The hunter was casually making his rounds through the forest when he was suddenly stopped short in his tracks, a paw poised over the ground midstep. A joyful bark of an excitable wolf rang through the air, not all that far from the wolf trail that he was following. This path he was taking he journeyed along on most days, so often in fact that he believed that the trail had been made mostly by his pads alone. However, he would not be continuing along the track for the moment, as he was curious as to who was so happy and moreover, for what reason. So far all he could tell by the voice was that it was female but it was not familiar. Placing his paw back on the earth as he strode forward and away from the path, he determined via a series of deep breaths through his cocoa coloured nose, that the individual was not a healer as there was not the same fragrance of herbs as his mate almost always wore. His ears lowered towards his head as he padded carefully towards the source of the noise, each footfall placed specifically to not disturb any such material that could alert creatures of his presence and location in the area. The element of surprise was always an advantage, and he liked it that way even if he wasn't on a mission to hunt, for an opportunity to make a kill could appear at any moment

Eclipse slithered through the trees, closer and more slowly in the fae's directions with each step, with his muzzle scooting along the ground to inhale every scent, hoping to catch one of prey. A soft breeze flitted through his dark pelt, lifting up the hairs and dropping them in a different position. Effectively his fur had been messed up by the toying of the wind. He halted as the dark wolf came into view before him, his only his head illuminated by the sunlight whilst his body was shrouded in the darkness cast by the trees. The brute watched as she rolled about on the floor and then flopped onto her side, a slight smile creeping up onto the right side of his maw. But why she was so elated he was unsure. Perhaps it was the fair weather brought by the change in season? If he never asked he'd never know. "Hello there", he called out politely as he revealed himself out from his former hidden spot. His eyes glanced over her, with a coat similar in pigment to his own, before looking her in the eyes with a kind yet hesitant expression. New wolves still made him feel awkward, especially approaching them when he didn't know if he was disturbing them or not, yet his tail swayed in greeting, perhaps in a feeble attempt to prove his innocence should he have ruined her mood. "I'm Lead Hunter Eclipse. I haven't seen nor smelled you around before. You must be new. Hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you so excited?".
Back to top Go down

Follow Your Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1