Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Out [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

Breaking Out [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 17:22

The young male circled the clearing, trotting his energy out. He was bored and wanted to do something. Anything. He wanted to finally venture out, but he didn't want to go alone as he knew it would be very dangerous and his mother and father wouldn't approve of him going out on his own. Perhaps he would have anise father-son outing if Drogo came back from his daily work early. Oooh. Maybe I'll get to meet Quinn or Fenris finally! He smiled at the thought of finally meeting his alphas, or even perhaps their pups that were born not long before Levi and his siblings. He did need friends his own age other than Kida and Thane. there was nothing wrong being close with your only siblings, but it would be nice to have friends his own age and not of kin. Drawing his attention to the pile of prey that usually remained in the clearing for those who wish for a small snack, he picked out a plump squirrel. Trotting over to a grassy patch, he lowered his small frame to the ground and started to rip the kill open. Fur flew through the air, landing all around him before he even reached the meat. His salmon tongue lapping over his jaws as the fur clung to the insides of his cheeks and the roof of his mouth. Trying to ignore the rodent fur that filled his mouth, he tore into the flesh of the squirrel. The meat wasn't cold, but wasn't fresh either. It slid down his throat with ease, giving him a conflicting feeling of cold and warmth. Continuing to swallow the squirrel meat, he looked out through the clearing, hoping someone would come along and make friends. After Levi finished his snack, he decided to play around since he had nobody to be with. Trotting around the clearing, not caring if anyone saw him, he started to imagine things in his mind to play out in war. "The evil wolf is trying to get me, but I can take him!" Jumping from side to side and pawing at the empty space in from of him, the young pup entertained himself. "Oh no! He bit me! You won't get away with that you sick monster!" Whipping around, he growled and snarled at the imaginary wolf that the though was before him in play. Snapping his jaws in the air, he bounded around the clearing pretending he was fighting this monstrous and dangerous brute.

A few minutes passed by, and Levi still sprinted around in his imaginary fight. Until a few moments went by and he sat there looking down at the invisible wolf. "Ha ha! I have killed the mighty and dangerous Havet!" He came up with a random name in his mind for this unreal character. He trotted around in victory before returning back to reality, where nobody had come to greet him yet in the day. Once again, he sat in this little grassy space in the clearing. The warm spring sun flowed over him like a blanket and sent him off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 18:29

Aleu slowly trudged back to the pack clearing, her eyes only half open as tail dragged slowly behind her. Why did her big sister have to be such a slave driver! And so early in the morning too! With a soft huff Aleu would push herself forward, the finish line of her quest to simply return home after another grueling morning of training. But other than the early hours, which she complained about nearly every morning, Aleu wouldn't question her mentors methods. It was like her mother had always said in Erenyx, if it doesn't hurt, it isn't making you stronger. Well if that was the logic to go by, she was certainly getting stronger. Slowly the pup would find her way back to the clearing, moving past the kill pile to a large tree off to one side of the clearing and near her adopted parents den. With only a slight groan from the fae about her aching muscles the young apprentice would move to rest her head on her paws, pondering the possibilities for the great tree behind her. Something had always intrigued the fae about this particular tree. It was sturdy and healthy, and she loved the beauty of it and the rich scent the wood gave off. And now that she was nearing adulthood the idea of building her own den was starting to press on her, and she wanted to make sure it was the perfect den to share with her mate, and maybe someday raise a family of her own! Even if she wasn't entirely sure how that happened yet.

In the cool shade of the tree and the gentle breeze of a warm spring day it would be quite easy for the fae to forget her aching body as she drifted off into a gentle nap. As the small fae slept the sounds of a nearby voice would cause her ears to twitch gently. Aleu had heard there were new pups in the pack, and she had heard them out and about from time to time as well, but usually the older Apprentice was busy with her training or attempting to hunt for the pack to really pay any attention to them, not that she really felt like she belonged with them anyways. When Aleu was the only apprentice in Helidos it was easy to forget she wasn't really one of them, and they had been so kind and quick to accept her it had quickly put her mind at ease. But now that the pack had young wolves of their own to worry about, it did bring up a fear in Aleu that she would be tossed aside for the true Helidos pups. But Rose wouldn't do that to her, would she? No she couldn't! And besides, Juno and Marrok didn't have any new pups, so at least while she is mentorless and ignored she'll have a place to curl up and wait to die.

As the sound of the pup continued to echo through the clearing the small fae would reluctantly crack an eye, spotting the lone pup fighting an imaginary enemy in the pack clearing. With a soft sigh the pup would slowly stand, stretching for a moment to ease the stiffness in her body before walking over to the now laying pup. As she neared the younger wolf Aleu would draw a total blank. What did she say to this wolf? She had never dealt with anyone younger than her, and even then she had never really spoken to anyone her own age. After a long frantic second of thought the fae would finally work up the courage to speak, her voice trying to come off as confident and strong. She was much older than him after all, and therefore much cooler than he was. So why was she worried? He should be the one that is nervous to be graced with her presence! "That was an interesting fight you had there...I'm certainly glad you won." she said, a gentle smile coming to her muzzle as her tone came out much kinder than she had expected it to, although she was far from displeased with the way her greeting had come out.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 08:16

Levi awoke from his light sleep to see this other wolf stand before him. He cocked his head and looked at her until she spoke. "Oh, that.." He laughed awkwardly and looked at her, trying to play cool. "Just war any Guardian would do in a matter of life or death with a malevolent beast such as that. But you know, actually existing." He shrugged and looked at the female, not recognizing her before. "I'm Apprentice Levi, Nnyla and Drogo's son. Who are you?" He inquired to the older she-wolf. He had spent a lot of thine in the clearing as he grew from birth, and he had never seen her before. She was much older than he was, but too small to completely be a Hunter or Warrior. He thought she was one of the older Apprentices that were here before Levi and his siblings arrived into the world. "What are you training to be? A Warrior? Hunter? I'm training to be a Warrior, and to be a Guardian just like my dad." He smiled at the female, his tail swaying above his haunches. He thought about where his siblings had run off to. He suspected that Thane was off hunting and perhaps Kida was hiving around the Healer's den looking for other things to "fix" wolves up with. He knew she would become a Healer someday. it was always in her blood to help others. She wanted nothing to do with violence, just the order of healing and strength. Although Levi hated to admit it, he loved his siblings dearly. But strived to be better than them, to outshine them and make his parents proud of him. He wanted to be the pride and joy of the litter. He wanted to be nothing but the best. The pup knew it was selfish of him, but it was true. He wanted to be better than his siblings, even if they all trained in different areas of profession. He was sure that Thane and kids would be great, he didn't doubt it for a second. Directing his wandering mind back on the female, he wondered about her family. "Who's your mom and dad?" He now realized he was asking a lot of questions. "Sorry.. I don't mean to intrude into your personal life. Just extremely curious about other wolves here. Haven't met very many since we were old enough to leave the den." He chuckled slightly and looked at the older apprentice. He already said so much, but did not know her name. He had already asked, but he was too curious. As a young pup who hadn't been out and away from his mother long, he was eager to pounce on each and every opportunity to meet someone new or adventure out beyond the pack clearing. The spring sun still sat on his brown-black fur. He yawned, salmon tongue curving as a sound escaped from his throat. His cyan-blue eyes were still bright, but tired from his afternoon nap. Nothing could really keep his eyes from staying closed a little longer than normal when he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 14:40

Paige's small paws thumped against the forest grounds, the young apprentice didn't really like to stay in what her brother Julian called there designated play area but she did anyways. She always had an adventurous spirit and wanted to explore and discover new things she didn't like to be around other wolves unless she was accompanied by an adult that her parents knew or was just feeling lonely and wanted someone to play with. Today was one of those days though her brothers were busy doing there own thing and she was stuck with nothing to do so she decided to at least try and occupy herself normally she would be then one to explore the territories but today she feeling rather clingy to her mother and didn't want to get to far off so she decided to go to the pack clearing.Paige made her way through the tree's and past brush stopping as she heard voices not to far off her ear flickered at the sound, the small canine listened closely feeling guilty she knew that she was eavesdropping and it wasn't the nicest thing to do especially if you didn't know the wolves. Gathering up her confidence and pushing her fear and nervousness away the small pup stepped into the clearing tilting her head to the side she hadn't met these two yet or at least she didn't think she had, Paige listened to the two as the talked back and forth not wanting to be rude and interrupt she listened as the small male as he kept speaking stating that his name was Levi and that he was the son of Nnyla and Drogo. The tri-colored pup had only met Nnyla and Drogo once but that was at the pack meeting when her mother was dishing out ranks to the wolves at the meeting but she had never properly spoken to them she had stayed close to her mother during the meeting instead of siting in the crowd with her brothers. Once the blue eyed pup Levi was finished speaking Paige took a tentative step forwards "H-hello, sir Levi. I don't mean to come off rude but you said your were the son of Mrs. Nnyla and Mr. Drogo? My parents know the two of them, I'm Apprentice Paige daughter of Alphess Quinn and Alpha Fenris." she said stuttering a little. Paige looked over towards the other female she was a lot taller than her so was Levi she was the runt of the litter  after all they still had yet to get the fae's name, her nervousness and fear came flooding in once again she didn't know either of these wolves. Paige preferred to stay quiet rather than to start bombarding the two with questions but she was still curious about the older she wolf cocking her head to the side slightly she looked at her "Miss are you the one called Aleu?" she questioned Paige had heard the name at the meeting a snow white female who her mother gave the rank of Guardian had talked to her though the small pup wasn't sure if this was the female Aleu or not.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in, I really needed to get Paige in a thread before the activity check is over))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 17:55

As the young male before her took on a more embarrassed look Aleu couldn't help but giggle, feeling more at ease now since she more than understood what it felt like to be alone with no one to play with. As he finished speaking the older Apprentice would nod slowly, pondering to herself if she should use the opportunity to boast or not, a decision that was made much easier when she took a moment to ask what would Rose think? "Well I must say it looks like you did quite well. If you'd like I could probably teach you a few things." she said with a smile, knowing the year of grueling training had brought her a lot further than she ever could have imagined. As the young pup went on Aleu would give a polite dip of her head, ears perking as the second younger apprentice joined them. Aleu did in fact recognize this one from the pack meeting, as she had essentially hidden behind Quinn the entire time. Aleu would get a slight smirk as she imagined just how much trouble she would have gotten in hiding behind her own mother in such a way. As the young fae was addressed again she would cock her head slightly, not entirely sure how this young fae knew such information. Perhaps her tales of quest and adventure had made her famous, or perhaps she was the only Apprentice in all of Helidos for nearly half a year. "Yes, I am Apprentice Aleu. It is a pleasure to meet both of you." she said.

As the young male continued his barrage of questions Aleu would turn her full attention back to him, trying to make sure she didn't miss any along the way. "I am not training for a low rank like that. I am training because soon I will be the Alphess of Erenyx." she said proudly. "And Guardian is quite a goal. Do you have a good mentor yet?" she asked, that slight twinge of fear slowly creeping back up her spine. What if Rose took him as her apprentice? It made sense, since he desired to be a guardian, but then couldn't his father teach him? Forcing herself back from these thoughts the next question from the young Apprentice would hit her like a falling tree. How would Aleu answer that? She loved Marrok and Juno like they were her parents, but she had always been so proud of her birth parents, even if she had never met her father. "Well. I'm an orphan." she admit, though rather pained by it "My father was Alpha Steele, the founder of Erenyx. And my mother was Elite Katyusha. But after my father was murdered Juno and Marrok adopted me as their own. So I guess Juno and Marrok are my parents." she said honestly, not entirely sure how she felt about that statement.

Aleu had always been proud of where she came from, even if she was often scared others didn't see it in the same way she did. She was always proud of her father, and the powerful pack he had built. She was proud of her mother, and the defiant loyalty she held for Steele long after his death. But she had never even met her father, and she couldn't remember how long it had been since she had seen Katyusha either. Juno and Marrok had given her everything she could have hoped for, and with Teren still in charge of Erenyx, had certainly saved her life. So how could she know who to call her parents? Were they the wolves who created her, birthed her, and protected her before she could even walk on her own. Or were they the wolves who took her in with no motivation but love. Who sacrificed so much to give her a place to call home and a chance at a real life; and while she really wasn't afraid of losing to Teren, she would certainly feel bad if they sacrificed so much for her to throw it away in one fight. After a brief moment in her thoughts the young fae would be pulled back to reality, a smile replacing the troubled look on her muzzle "Oh no, it's no bother. I understand what it's like to have no one to play with or talk to." she said, not wanting to mention the countless months her and her mother spent alone, only broken by the very rare visit she would get from Samael when he wasn't busy.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 19:05

The young apprentice smiled as another female appeared before him. She was much smaller than he, although he knew she must be older, but not by much. She seemed all too shy to be around friends that wouldn't hurt her. He smiled warmly, trying to act as mature as his undeveloped mind would let him. "It' nice to meet you both, Aleu and Paige. And yes, I am one of the three offspring of Elite Nnyla and Guardian Drogo." Pride surged through his words as he spoke his last sentence. He truly was proud to be called the son of Nnyla and Drogo, as they were both highly repeated within Helidos. He turned back to the older apprentice as he was able to pick up her last sentence. "Really? I would love to learn from an experienced apprentice." He smiled, looking at the older wolf with a slight hint of eagerness in his eyes. He wanted to learn from anyone he could possibly get to teach him something. He was eager to be the best of the best. The star athlete.Nothing would stop him from it. He listened as the older female spoke about her future ranking. He was in awe as she let the words spill from her maw. "Alphess? Really? Cool!" He smiled as his tail continued to sway over his haunches. He was blown away by her words. "It would be so cool if I became Alpha of Helidos when I get older, but I doubt it." He shrugged, with a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. He knew it was highly unlikely that he would ever become of such a ranking in Helidos. It wasn't his place. He knew sticking to being a Guardian like Drogo would be the better option as that way he wouldn't be disappointed in the end. He spoke up again as Aleu spoke of his dreams of being a Guardian like his dad. "It's my dream rank, and I don't have a mentor yet, but I hope to have a real good one to teach me how to get where I want to go. Any suggestions?" He was curious to know if the older apprentice had any recommendations for the young brute for a mentor. He wanted to be the best, so he wanted to be trained by the best. His thoughts were put to a halt as she had began to answer his previous questions. He listened, surprised to know that she was originally from another pack, not Helidos. He was intrigued by her history, but knew not to ask so many questions at one time. "I'm sorry about your mom and dad. I've heard Juno and Marrok are quite caring and highly respecting by Miss Quinn and Sir Fenris." He smiled, feeling sympathy for the older wolf as she spoke of her birth and adoptive parents. He couldn't imagine what it would've been like to loose his mom and dad. They were more than important in his life, and he couldn't bear to lose them. More so not having siblings like Thane and Kida around to keep him company. Having two siblings was pretty cool in Levi's mind. He could either adventure off by himself, take one of his younger siblings, or they could all three explore as their own little trio. It was great to Levi, not having to spend all his time with his siblings nowadays.

He looked back at Paige and decided to get her involved in the conversation. "So Miss Paige, do you have a mentor yet?" He asked quite curiously to the shy female. "who is your mentor, Aleu?" He tilted his head to the side as he was wondering who had been training the older apprentice before his arrival in Helidos. He was fairly aware of most of the wolves in the pack as his mother pointed them out to him while they were itty bitty and not allowed to roam far from the den. He wanted to adventure now that he could leave the den without worry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 22:11

Paige listened to the older apprentice so her name was Aleu, she was correct she was happy that she hadn't gotten the females name wrong, how embarrassing would that be. The small apprentices ears flatted onto her skull as Aleu started talking about how she was an orphan and her parents. Marrok and Juno were her adoptive parents Paige had only heard about the two once or twice she knew they served well to her parents though, Aleu was in good paws then. The small fae was dragged into a daydream and din't really hear what the others were saying until Levi snapped her out of it asking about her Mentor "My mom is my current mentor along with my brothers Julian,Chase, and Achak, but she only gives us small tasks such as hunting small animals like frogs and hare" she stated to the two. She hadn't got a real mentor yet but she still loved that her mom was teaching her new things. Paige loved too learn new things and picked up on them quiet quickly the hunting tasks were her favorite rather than the fighting ones though they may come in handy one day she wished not to kill any of her own kind even if they weren't kin.  The small pup slowly sat down on her haunches letting her tail wrap around her front paws as she watched and listened to the two, it was nice to meet some other apprentices she loved her brother oh so much but sometimes they could get a little rowdy and boring so it was always nice to meet others even if her shyness got in the way. She hadn't met many others only the caretaker Elsbeth and these two the meeting would've been a great opportunity to meet her other pack mate but she was quiet clingy to her mother and didn't really feel comfortable with all the wolves that she didn't know around. At least she was engaging in a conversation with apprentices like her self, she still felt a little uneasy,shy, and nervous but still wanted to talk to them and she was going to do so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 07:42

((OOC: Mind if I jump in?))

It was a sweet dream, really. But the obvious absence of one of his siblings woke him from the paradise. He tried to re-visualize the meadow he was running in, playing with an unknown but friendly other. But the bright color faded from his memory, and with a sigh, he gave up trying. He rolled to his belly, seeing that, much to his surprise, Achak and Julian were still there, which meant that Paige was missing on this day. Heaving himself to his feet, he padded out of the den softly, and with ease picked up the scent of his sister. Oh where would they go today?

It didn't take him long to realize that Paige was standing with two others, most likely apprentices, but the other fae he wasn't sure... she was much taller than him, and he was the largest of his siblings! She might've already had her rank. His ears flicked, trying to pick up the sound of the conversation from the treeline behind the pack clearing. He had never been here, and for a quick moment, he felt guilt, as he would have explored this area already if he hadn't slept through the Pack Meeting. But the guilt was washed away when he heard Paige mention his name. Stepping out of the treeline, he came out quietly, then made a sly smile as he neared. "You called, sister?" he asked, stopping near the group. With his usual sarcastic demeanor, he couldn't help but mess with Paige every once in a while. He would've tried to press his nose to into her shoulder fur in greeting and a sign of apology if he upset her for intruding.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but I just had to join the banter! he said, turning back to the other two wolves. "I go by the title Apprentice Chase! First born son of the great Alpha Fenris and Alphess Quinn! Bow before me!" he joked, a sarcastic light glowing in his pale yellow eyes. "Mind telling me who you two are?' he asked them, this time with the proper politeness you could ask from any wolf... even him.

He smiled for real this time, allowing his happiness show of meeting the others. He had a feeling they could all become good friends, the four of them. Once again, he felt guilty, as he wished to keep his brothers out of this, and immediately regretted even thinking it. Maybe these two could bring their siblings along as well? They could train together and mess around! Maybe find a home in Helidos? Get their ranks together? As his mind wandered to hopeful places, he awaited replies from the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 18:41

Carefully the older pup would listen closely to the two much younger wolves before her. As she posed her question to the young male she had first started this conversation with a slight smile would come to her muzzle "Well then you are in luck! I am trained by the great Guardian Rose and Elite Katyusha themselves. With Katyusha being trained by none other than Alpha Steele of Erenyx! I can show you a few things." she said proudly, knowing the training her mother had forced upon her was far from a joke, even if it did seem like it happened a lifetime ago. As the conversation carried on Aleu would shift to rest on her haunches, tail wrapping gently around her paws to rest in front of her "And if everything goes well yes. I must defeat the evil Teren to avenge my mother and father, and take back Erenyx to it's rightful heir. Which is myself or Samael...and I wouldn't mind being Alphess." she giggled, pulling the thought to her mind of where was her brother. She hadn't heard anything of him in months. Was he even alive? Was he well? She should try to contact him, for a strong ally in her plan to oust the despicable lowlife Teren.

As the conversation shifted to mentors and ranks Aleu would giggle at the brute "And Guardian is a good goal, and an admirable rank. Why don't you talk to your father? He is a Guardian and would be the perfect wolf to mentor you, since your build and fighting style will be much the same." she said, pondering for a moment if she should ask Quinn for some additional training, since she was a smaller Alphess as well. Aleu did have a large part of her day between morning training with Rose, and evening training with Marrok. And she could easily fit some time for whatever the Alphess had to teach her in there. Turning her attention back to the shy fae next to her she would nod "That is always a good place to start. Do you know what rank you desire yet?" she asked, before answering the question the brute placed to her now "I'm currently training under Guardian Rose in the mornings, and Beta Marrok in the afternoon. I would like to find another to use my time in the middle of the day, but I suppose I could just use it to practice what they teach me the day before." she said, honestly more thinking out loud than anything.

Her thoughts would soon be interrupted however by the addition of another of the Apprentices, who was set on making his entrance known. With a little giggle Aleu would give a dip of her head to him, jokingly of course "Well welcome to our little group Apprentice Chase, First born son of the great Alpha Fenris and Alphess Quinn." she said, unable to help her usual playful tone. With the newest pup joining she once again had to pose the question "So Apprentice Chase, if I may so be graced by addressing you as such. What rank do you wish to acquire?" she asked, straitening back up. It was amazing to her she was barely older than them when she first arrived in this pack, and now she was nearly an adult. Had it really been that long since she had seen her mother?
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 11:37

He listened to the older apprentices as they spoke. He had an odd vibe from this Chase character who walked up the the group. He was a curious little character to Levi and he was unsure of what to think of him. Pushing his thoughts aside, he listened as Aleu and Paige spoke. "That must be fun, having your mother train you. Maybe not so much with your siblings tagging along all the time, but I bet it's not bad all the time." He smiled a little and looked at Paige. He thought it would be cool to be trained by his parents, but knew he would get away with more than what he should if they taught him. They wouldn't be as had on him as someone else would be. His attention was drawn back to Chase as he asked for his name. "Apprentice Levi. Eldest son of the great Guardian Drogo and beautiful Elite Nnyla." He nodded to the young brute, chuckling slightly. "It's an honor to meet you, Prince Chase." he laughed, playing along with the brute as he spoke of his royal family. He smiled, thinking he would get along with this apprentice fairly easily. Looking back at Aleu as she spoke, he was still quite curious to her past. "Really? Think you could?" His tail wagged as she offered to teach a thing or two about what she had learned being trained by her mother and the Guardian Rose. The name sounded familiar as he knew the female worked alongside her father. He looked back at Aleu, calming himself down from the excitement that slightly swelled in his chest. "Wait, how bad is Teren? What did he do? What has he done? Why is he so bad?" He was utterly curious about this dastardly brute the older female spoke of. He wanted to learn as much as possible about anything any everything he could. He tilted his head to the side, then back upright.

She began to acknowledge his goals of becoming a Guardian like his father. He smiled at her as she spoke of her father possibly training him himself. Although he would've loved to be trained by his own father, he knew they wouldn't be as hard on him as someone else. He knew he needed the discipline, but that was something his mother and father could not offer him as a growing wolf. "I-I don't know about that. I would love to have my father train me, but he won't be as hard on me as someone else would be.." He nodded, a slight hint of sadness in his voice. He wasn't sure who could possibly train him other than his father. He thought about Aleu's situation. He though about his father training him at one point of the day, and someone at a different point. He thought it was a good idea and wanted to consult his mother and father on the topic himself. All he wanted was to be great like his father. He needed a role model other than his father. He loved his dad, but he needed someone to be his role model. He just had to find out who.

The other three conversed back and forth, but he wasn't completely sure what else to say. He was a listener. He watched as the other talked about their dream rankings and positions. Just anything they wished for in life in general. The thought of a mate popped into his head. he wasn't completely sure on the subject. All he knew was that when two wolves love one another, they asked the Alphas to be mates, like some kind of ceremony to be bonded together. He wanted to experience this for himself one day. He decided to speak on it for a moment. "I've been thinking a little, and I was wondering how you all feel about mates? No reason in particular, just a sudden spark of curiosity. I personally think it would be a grand idea when I come of age. I don't know why, it just would like something worth having." He chuckled slightly, speaking his mind a little more freely than he had expected. He stopped talking and looked at the group as they continued to talk.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Kida
Apprentice Kida

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 12:11

Laying within the den created by her mother and father, Kida dreamed of doing big things within the pack. She knew her paws were tiny now, but someday she would be as big as her mother, or possibly even her father! This idea sparked a multitude of events within her brain. But as she rolled over onto her stomach, a large black spider crawled on her maw. Immediately, her eyes shot awake and they saw all eight legs of the monstrosity. Releasing a blood-curdling scream, she hopped up on her paws and ran as fast as she could from the den. Upon exiting her home, she saw a gathering of younger wolves. Only one of which she knew, the others were strangers. Racing into the group, she collided with Levi, her big brother. She fell onto the ground beside him, panting heavily. Before any of the wolves had a chance to say anything, she spoke through her heavy pants. "Hi, I am Kida, do not go into my den..." She panted through her words, "there's a really big monster in there with eight legs and a million eyes..." Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and back in as she tried to continue her speech. "If I would have..." Releasing a soft sigh, she closed her mouth and rested beside her brother. If ever she was feeling down or alone, she always went to Levi. He always seemed more open to the idea of his little sister tagging along, than Thane ever did. She looked to the others around them. There were two pups around her own age, but the other was at least one year old. She looked slightly similar to them, though Kida knew that only three pups had been born to her mother and four pups were born to the Alpha pair. Whoever the oldest wolf was, she was not born here. She had heard a couple wolves talking in private about a wolf from another pack, living with them. Kida thought it to be a rumor, but she would find out the truth soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 06:10

Aleu's mind began to swirl a little at the sheer number of pups that began to show up. She had never imagined so many Apprentices in a single pack at one time! And to add to that, they all seemed so nice. As Levi spoke again Aleu would turn to address him, tail swishing playfully behind her " Oh yeah! I can show you all sorts of cool things. My mother had began to teach me to fight. And now Rose is teaching me speed and agility! But it's really really hard work. Are you up to that?" she asked, the beginnings of a wonderful idea starting to form in her mind. However, before she could continue with her thought Levi's second question would strike her hard; but she really couldn't blame the young wolf. He had no way of knowing just what evil Teren had brought to her and her family. "Teren is an evil dark wolf who lives only to make other's suffer. When he first arrived in my old pack. Erenyx, he murdered my father, right in front of my mother. Then he tormented her and myself for as long as I can remember... One day he demoted my mother...and fearing she couldn't keep him from killing me now, she sent me here." she said, her voice going soft as she remembered the last time she ever saw her mother. "Sometime after that when I was in the neutrals he tried to make another pup my age, Aspen, push me off a cliff." she said, smirking proudly "But I was able to beat them both up and escape! That's how I got these scars!" she said, turning her form so the others could see the barely visible marks under her fur, which since the event of her slightly exaggerated story, had healed quiet well. Despite never having a healer around to care for her.

Before Aleu could continue to express her new idea they would once again be interrupted as a blood curdling scream echoed through the pack clearing, followed by a much smaller pup barreling into the brute in front of her from the Alpha's den. Aleu would instantly jump to her paws, moving between the den and the rest of the pups as if to take on any danger that may show itself before it could harm the younger, and in her mind, more important pups. But this hope would quickly be squashed as the little creature explained why she was running. With a noticable slump of disappointment in her form Aleu would turn to face the little one "A spider.... All of that screaming was because of a spider?" she asked, letting out a groan "I was hoping a rogue had raided the pack...or at least a coyote or something!" she said with a noticeable pout to her tone. With the excitement of a possible fight now gone Aleu would turn her attention back to the group, just in time to spot a familiar wolf nearing them.

As this newest pup approached the strong scent of Erenyx would hit her nose like a wall of bricks. It didn't have that sweet familiarity Striker always had, the sweet scent that always made her heart skip a little. No, this one still smelled of death and despair. With an almost glare Aleu's tone would get very harsh, and distrusting. It was true she was from Erenyx, and so was her best friend. But most of that pack couldn't be trusted. And until he proved otherwise to her, she wouldn't trust him. Especially around the valuable pups of this land. With a tone just barely nicer than a growl the fae would respond to his question "Yes, you probably recall me. I am Aleu, Daughter of the Great Alpha Steele, and his powerful mate Katyusha." she said, before adding on "You probably recall me from there. Though I do not remember you." she said honestly. With a watchful eye on him, she would turn her attention back to the other pups as the question of a mate came up.

This was a much happier subject to the pup, as she could already see herself with a certain other Erenyx wolf. "Oh yes, I do wish to have a mate someday...And I sort of have a uhm...strong friendship with a pup from my last pack." she said, sounding rather proud "He is pretty weird because he's a boy. But he is really nice to me. And we have all kinds of adventures together! And one day after I return to Erenyx as the Champion who bested the evil Teren. I hope he will want to be my mate. And then we can have many many more adventures! And maybe even pups of our own one day!" she said, still not entirely sure how all of that worked. Although she was starting to form a running theory that if two wolves loved each other enough the fae would get really fat and somehow pups would come from her. But that was really all the young pup could think of. Maybe she should ask Rose or Juno to explain things to her, since she did want pups of her own someday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 12:59

As the minutes went by more apprentices started rolling in and Paige's shyness began to get to her she gave a small nervous smile to her brother Chase, he was certainly a trip. He would always mess with her at times but she didn't mind it was what siblings did or at least she thought it was, the small fae's attention was turned to the older apprentice Aleu as she asked if she knew what rank she desired yet "I-I've been interested with the rank of Hunter, I enjoy watching them a-and I believe that I'd enjoy the rank when I'm older" the tiny tri-colored pup answered the fae's question stuttering slightly before mentally scolding herself 'Pull yourself together Paige, these are apprentices just like yourself you are just fine.' a loud shriek was heard not to far off from the group making Paige flinch before rising to her paws and spinning around to see the source of the shriek. It was another apprentice Kida her name was the tiny fae relaxed and settled herself onto her haunches once again  "A r-really big monster, with eight l-legs and a million eyes?" Paige gulped audibly she could see why Kida had screamed so loudly, monsters where scary but she had never heard of a monster with eight legs and a million eyes. How horrifying it would be if she came in contact with this monster. Before the pup could speak up again another apprentice approached Ciro was his name and he had came from Erenyx just like miss Aleu, nervousness filled her body coursing up and down her veins she had heard things about Erenyx and somethings that she had heard had truly frightened  the pup sometimes to the point she couldn't sleep at night. Though Ciro nor Aleu looked like they would harm the group though she could never be sure, Aleu spoke about Erenyx once more before addressing the eight legged monster with a million eyes as a spider. Levi spoke of mates, it was a commotion Paige had no idea who to respond to and who not to respond to but as everyone started to chime in on the conversation about mates she made her decision  "I-it seems like a nice thing, I might would like to have one someday. B-but for now I not really." Paige replied after everyone else had finished there answers. She had seem some wolves around the territories that seemed very happy with there mates though she was not sure if she would want someone to call her lover, she was going to fly solo for a while but who knew maybe she would like a mate later on in her life when she came of age.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:37

-Due to this being locked as of today because of the season change, Chase has noted that he wishes to be a Warrior, and possibly strive for Delta and move up from there. He has also let everyone know that mates is a strange subject for him, and he isn't quite sure about his feelings on them yet. Chase has left to go exploring, and has exited the thread-

((OOC: So sorry for ending this so quickly. Maybe we can create another thread with some, if not all, of the apprentices in this one? Up to you guys! Shoot me a PM if you have any plot ideas!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Out [Open] Breaking Out [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Out [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1