Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Empty
PostSubject: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 17:17

Blackness was ever consuming. It was hard to imagine that this force was crushing upon her, bringing death from all sides. Much to her surprise, Emily was able to hold it off... just barely. She had to have faith that the healers could help her, she had to have faith that someone could save her. But it was near impossible when she was struggling to keep the blackness away, seeming as if it were a physical thing... it would've been less than an inch away from taking her altogether. She had to believe... She had to.

It was an all out war, as she tried to lift the crushing weight off of her, but it seemed to press harder, threatening to destroy her. She was trapped within the confinement of her own mind... thoughts bouncing off the walls in her head like rubber balls. She was trapped, half asleep and half awake. The part of her that was still fighting was stuck in her own body, unable to connect to it in any way. Thoughts flashed behind her closed eyes, showing a slideshow for her conscious inside.

She saw her family. Josh, Ryan, her father, and her mother... Even some old friends... Only to feel guilty about not remembering their names. She saw the memory of when she left her old pack... then how she entered Age. Getting accepted into Erenyx by Fel... meeting Noble... more Noble. More Noble. More Noble. And the alive half of her smiled internally. Memories flashed before her, while she continued to try and push death off of her. Eventually, she would have to give up, but she had to keep trying until she could no longer stand to continue.

Her forest green eyes snapped open, and with a wild gasp she jolted from her lying position. Fear flashed in her orbs as she looked around, finding nothing familiar. Everything seemed to be seen within a new light, every object, every piece of her surroundings were taken into her mind with a new clarity that she couldn't recall having before.

She quickly remembered what happened, the memory of her getting barely kicked by the moose, then hitting her head to where she blacked out. Suddenly, pain hit her above her left eye and her shoulder, where she was cut. Craning her neck to see the one on her shoulder, finding a massive scab. She was horrified. That was the gash from the moose? she asked herself, incredulous.

She heard something snap from behind her and wheeled around, watching a hare dash across the leaves. She winced at the sudden movement, limping on her leg a bit. What's happening? Where am I?
Back to top Go down
Twelve of Helidos
Twelve of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 03:42

Twelve sat at the entrance to the den, amber hues flicking back and forth restlessly as he watched for any signs of movement that could be a possible threat to the fallen Omega. It had been a little while now since the great hunt and Twelve huffed quietly, pent up energy burning within him. Still there was no sign of Emily wakening (he had figured out her name from others after bringing her back) and Twelve had hardly been out of the healer's den, only ever leaving to hunt or update Desmond about her injuries. He was not a healer no, but he had spent some of his time in Helidos as one and after carrying the injured Emily home he had felt some responsibility for her spring up that he could not shake off. 'The noble warrior'. Sighing he turned and gazed at her for a few moments- standing and stretching each leg in turn before padding to the back of the den and pawing through a coupe of the healer's herbs curiously before making sure to return them to their neat little piles. Gosh things like this reminded him of why he had abandoned the rank of healer and chosen Warrior, it was so boring.

He had no idea whatsoever as to why he used to choose sitting in a small den sorting through herbs and healing others when instead he could be out patrolling the borders, fighting for his pack or whatever it was that needed doing but then again, you always felt good knowing you had just saved a life rather than stealing some from other packs. But.... by taking those lives you were possibly saving many more in your pack that could have fallen at their fangs...it was a debatable subject. He had returned to his position at the entrance to the den, stretching out his neck as far as he could and letting the breeze tug lazily at the tips of his multicoloured pelt. His nose twitched- taking in the comforting scents of the nearby forests and he shut his eyes for a few moments, letting tensed muscles relax and deep steady breaths make their way down to his lungs before being puffed back out into the warm air. The Spring sun warmed his creamy paws however the rest of him remained in the dark shadows of the den- amber orbs appearing to almost glow in the gloom. They flicked over to the motionless Emily, so still yet there was no doubt that she was currently fighting the most important battle she would ever come across. Her breaths were quick and shallow but still, they were there and she was alive. Not here with them, but still alive. He clawed at the earth beneath him restlessly, this had always been his least favorite part, the waiting game. There came a time when you could literally do nothing more to help and it was up to the patient to win the fight and claim back their lives.

He was tired and as he leaned heavily against the side of the den he felt his eyelids drooping, it had been a long time since he'd got a proper night's sleep. Just as he was drifting away into nothingness he heard movement behind him and jolted awake, completely alert in seconds. Spinning around he felt slight panic burn in him- had he let something creep past him? Was something about to try and steal what little life remained in Emily's fighting body. But no, as he whipped around Twelve came to a sudden stop- eye's gleaming with joy. However he was quickly by her side as he could tell she was panicked, completely normal of course. "Shush Emily it's alright, you're in the healer's den. Do you remember what happened?" He asked urgently, amber gaze boring into her forest green one, he had to make sure she was not suffering from memory loss. She had hit her head, it could be possible. Frowning to himself he gently nudged her in the direction of where she had originally been lying. "Emily please lie back down, your body is weak and we don't need you hurting yourself." He murmured, voice soft but stern. "My name's Twelve by the way, a Warrior of Agavos. I carried you home." He gave a little dip of his head in greeting, joy pulsing through him that she had managed to pull through but keeping himself composed and calm.

He trotted over to the entrance of the den once again with a renewed energy, grabbing a dead rabbit he had caught earlier for if she woke up that day, he had to do it everyday and eat the prey that night if she hadn't woken since it would just go off. It was still warm from when he caught it and he tossed it back to her. "Try and eat something, it'll help." He nodded before stepping outside the den, he supposed he should let Desmond know. "Desmond!" He called out softly from where he stood. If the brute was in his den or anywhere in the pack's clearing he'd probably hear him but if the alpha was out in the territories he'd have to get someone to watch over Emily while he went out to find him.

[Rushed post sorry, wanted to get it up before I left.]
Back to top Go down
Finnick Of Agavos
Finnick Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 07:01

(Hope you don't mind if Finnick pops his head in?)

As by orders of the newly appointed Beta Fel, the hunter limped his way to the healer den. His leg stung and he wanted to move it, but it surely would cause too much pain for the brute to handle. Limping his way back to the pack grounds, he was constantly growling in pain. He knew an injury was to come of it in the end of the hunt, but not something like a broken leg. He had been ashamed of how they worked during the hunt. They were scattered, unorganized. One of their own died, another in a coma-like state. He stumbled through the terrain until he reached the healer's den. He peered inside, noticing two wolves had already arrived. He recognized the dark one as the Omega, but the other, he hadn't met. Luckily, he came around just in time ti hear the brute tell his name to the fallen Omega. Twelve? That's an odd name. He thought to himself, wondering about the male. He limped his way into the den before he said anything. He took up a spot in the left side of the den, slowly setting himself down to try an avoid hurting himself. Once he was settled, he looked at the other two and spoke. "I'm Lead Hunter Finnick. Nice to finally meet you Emily and Twelve, but in the unfortunate states that two of us are in. Twelve, you're dismissed form watching over the Omega. I can handle her if you have somewhere to be." He smiled to the other brute. He was sure that he had something to do as he was fairly desperate to leave the den, but refused to leave the injured Omega alone and confused. He had a feeling this brute was a good one, caring about his pack mate's safety even if it was an Omega. He nodded to the male and limped over to Emily. "Now my dear, you must rest. You took a heavy hit and need some time to recover. I'm sure Sir Twelve here won't be too pleased if you tried wandering off, nor would Desmond. Now, you must lay down and take it easy for now, Omega. Relax." He looked down at the female, his eyes soft. He knew she way most likely confused as she just woke up somewhere she hadn't visited before. "You're in the healer's den. Orion or Sofiel will tend to you once they return." He looked at Twelve, dipping his head ten to turn around and limp back to his spot. His leg was distorted and bend in a weird way. A gash on his thigh bled slightly. He wasn't sure how much time it would take to heal, or even heal completely at all. Maybe ending up with a small limp. He tried to avoid those thoughts and focus on that he would be stronger than ever once his leg healed up. He layer himself down, relaxing. He just had to wait for one of the healers to come and fix him up. He needed painkilling herbs soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 08:16

Pharika had still felt horrible about the incident with the moose and her two pack memebers, and somehow she couldn't help but feel personally responsible. She knew that the blame couldn't all be placed on her, but she also knew that if she had been doing her assigned job maybe things would have turned out differently. Shaking her head she approached the healers den. Sniffing the air she noted two wolves already there aside firm Emily. Ones scent she recognized as the newly promoted lead Hunter, the other she recognized but couldn't quite remember his name. Shaking out her fur she quietly entered the den. As she entered the den her ears went back against her head as she noticed Emily standing. The fae shouldn't be up like that. Dipping her head respectfully to Finnick, was that his name? And giving the other make a friendly smile she allowed her ears to go back up before she looked to Finnick. "I just came to check on her and maybe offer her some company. I'd imagine it would be lonely in here. Though if you'd rather do so yourself I could leave." she said, her respectful words voiced to the brute. She wasn't about to disrespect a higher up or stay somewhere without their permission. She had finally got warrior, and she refused to screw it up. Shifting her ice blue eyes to Emily she smiled gently at her. "Hey, Emily I know we haven't really met, but I'm Warrior Pharika. I agree with Finnick, I think you should lay back down,we don't want you getting anymore injured." she said soothed, her gaze and words remaining gentle and soft. She didn't wish to upset or annoy the fae or the lead Hunter by sounding demanding or rough. Hopefully her intruding was ok. She couldn't lose her position, not now. Not after she had just gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 12:03

She didn't understand what was happening, as she watched a wolf near her, and then stop by her side. Her panic stricken eyes stared in fear. She didn't know this male, and she wasn't about to trust him. Her green orbs flicked back and forth across his face, as he asked if she remembered what happened. With a brisk nod, she took a step away from him, only to let out a yelp of pain as a burning sensation ripped through her shoulder. Then he nudged her back to where she had been lying. Hurting myself? she thought, rolling her eyes. She flicked them back to his amber gaze, and she growled softly, "I'm already hurt, but thanks for the reminder." Her voice was raspy, having not spoke in who knows how long. He had said he had carried her home, and she wanted to ask what happened after she had blacked out, until this very moment. But she was cut off by a new wolf limping into the den, and her eyes trailed on him as he spoke. She tried to recall his name, but couldn't remember, despite her efforts. But then he spoke his name, and she made a mental note of both his name and title, so she could know who he was. She flinched as he called her Omega. It had been a while since Beta Fel had given her the title, but it still hit her hard when someone called her by the lowly name. But now having both of them tell her to lay down, she did begin to stretch out, but yet another came to join the party. She glanced at the fae, once again unable to remember the name of the unknown wolf. She gave her a weak smile. "No, stay, please. I could use some socialization after being asleep for..." she trailed off, then looked up at the three. "How long was I out?"

Sighing, she lowered her body until she was on her stomach. She rolled over to her side, resting her pounding head on the floor. She looked outside, seeing the afternoon sun beat down and filter through into the den. Images of Noble flashed in her mind. Where is he? she thought. She just wanted to see him. She watched Twelve go out and then come back in with a dead rabbit in his jaws. "You caught this for me?" she asked, and then lifted her head to bring the meal closer to her. She rolled to her stomach once more and began to eat, holding the rabbit between her front paws, and despite the pain that ripped through her shoulder, she tore the meat from the small, dead animal and enjoyed every bite. But then Twelve called out the alpha's name, and she panicked. "Desmond?!" she yelped, her voice more high pitched than she would've liked it to be, but she didn't pay much attention to it. Groaning, she kicked the remains of her meal away with her front foot, but not the one that was hurt, and laid back down on her side. Could it get much worse?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 18:46

-Bump for Twelve-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:33

-Due to the season change and this being locked today, Emily has complained about being tired and about her shoulder hurting, so she fell asleep to rest-

((OOC: So sorry to all of you for ending this so quickly. If any of you wish to begin a new thread with Emily, let me know so we can work something out!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake Me Up [Open to Any Avagos]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1