Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Cheers To This (Marrok)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:13

Beady little eyes stared up at her, followed by a small figure whom was her pup, Riot. "Mama?...." His voice echoed like as if they were enclosed in a blank room with nothing else. She panted. "Riot? What are you doing here?" A sense of worry was hidden behind her tone towards her son. The pup looked at her, tears filling the pits of his eyes. "Why weren't you there.... Mama?...." Juno's eyes widened. "What? What do you mean?" She was scared, why was she seeing him? Juno looked back and forth, trying to find out where she was and why Riot was here. Her son had died, so how come he's speaking to her. "The bad male killed us....because of you...." The tears began flowing down his dark brown maw and he whimpered. "I hate you! You killed daddy and I! You let him do it! Why weren't you there?!" She shook her head. "I didn't kill you, I loved you, why are you saying these things!?" She barked to her own pup. He screamed but then was replaced with thin air. Where did he go?

Startled by the sound of thunder, her eyes peeled open wide, panting rapidly. It was all dream. Juno sucked in air and exhaled slowly before realizing where she was. She squinted at the bright light shown on her face, she was in her den. It'd been weeks since she's had a nightmare about them, how come she was now? Juno couldn't make sense of it, she shook her head to rid the thought and emerged to the opening of the large den at the sound of thunder. Her emerald eyes gazed in awe at the bolt of lighting that stretched across the evening sky. Ever since she was a pup, she enjoyed the rainy days filled with a turn of lightning and thunder. It was the perfect combination to make a shiver run up her spine. Her black body sat down, while her head lifted to the murky grey sky. Rain poured down by gallons, transforming the rich dirt into mud. She was a clean freak, and didn't really enjoy mud for it tended to stick to her thick coat, taking forever for her to pry it off.

She grinned from ear to ear as lightning flashed into her emerald eyes, giving them a glow. It'd been first storm out of the season and Juno was already enjoying herself. From the day she came, she socialized with many packmates from arrogant ones like Beta Esmeralda to the dearest ones like Warrior Chiara. The female was her best friend throughout the entire pack, but there was one specific one she liked the most other than her. Delta Marrok. He'd saved her life and helped her get back on her feet with various trainings. Now that Alpha Azul had asked her what she thought about him, she knew that she didn't like him as just a friend. No. Her feelings were more stronger than that by a landslide. Juno and Marrok were now the pack's Deltas, training along Elite Kenai's side, learning many things in which she already had known about from her previous pack. Since the incident with the cougar, the Delta and her had been hunting afternoons and spending quite some time together. He'd broken down her walls, and even made her feel something she hadn't felt since Ace had come along. She needed to tell him, but when?
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:57

Failing miserably at trying to beat the storm Marrok's quickened his pace as rain pelted into his pelt and face. Falling from overhead mixed with the wind made his visibility falter and slowed him up even more. Walking back from the border many thoughts were on the Delta's mind as he returned from welcoming another wolf into the pack. Proud of his rank and how well he was doing made him smile through his strained face. Beating back the rain as it pelted his face was warded off by pride in his heart because for the first time since his arrival he felt like he had purpose here. Since his promotion a few weeks ago he had been training with Kenai a few times and had been welcoming wolves at the border, however, he spent most of his time hunting with his friend Juno.

Juno, the image of her in his mind sent his knees weak and his mind numb. The fae had wound her way inside him, lighting a fire that threatened to never die out. For weeks the pair had hunted and conversed, growing closer since their near death experience with the puma. More walls had been broken down between the pair, yet Marrok still hadn't reviled his darkest secret to her. Deep down he was terrified to let Juno know the real reason why he left camp, why he hated speaking about his father or why he feared his own rage. He knew he had to tell her, among other things and soon. Recently Juno had been named a Delta and had trained with his and Kenai, he loved spending more time with her and seeing her use her natural abilities to their full extent. Lately, however, more intense feelings were stirred inside the male. Whenever he looked her way a warm prickly feeling filled him up, nagging at him to speak with her. The male had been content being her dear friend for now, but now he wanted something more. More intense feelings were surfacing, ones of longing and perhaps love?

Entering the main clearing the rain was falling steadily, soaking him to the bone. Embarrassed by his putrid scent he scampered under a low hanging tree and tried to shake off as much water as possible. Disgusted by his appearance he sulked under the tree, willing his thoughts to stop swirling. Thinking about Juno was giving him a headache for images of Luna and his father cept reappearing in his sight. Unsure of what to do the male closed his eyes to relax. Luna's face popped in which made hims mile, but the saddened look on her face made it disappear quickly. Confused he opened his eyes, searching for answers, but found known. A loud crash of thunder caused him to jump and reconsider his hiding spot. Looking around he saw Juno's den was far closer than his own, and Juno's held her within in. Loping quickly over he cleared his throat at the entrance "Excuse me but is anyone home? I require shelter and would love to share it with a pretty black Delta." He joked, hoping she'd answer quickly.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 12:31

Thunder roared in an echoing through the sky, filling her with pure adrenaline. Behind dark grey clouds that dropped millions of cold rain, flashed streaks of blinding lightning bolts. Juno found it was beautiful and a thrill to see such a site. Her ebony ears perked as a familiar scent whirled through her dark wet nose, making her smile even bigger. Marrok. She'd been hoping to see him soon, usually it'd be the time they met somewhere, but in this case, it had been the first time this spring since she's been here that it actually stormed. Just as she expected, she saw the large, damp male peek his head into the den's entrance. "Evening, Marrok. It's nice to see you again. Come in, come in."

Juno scooted her sitting position to her right, leaving an open area for him to sit next to her and watch the skies, maybe even start a long conversation like they always did."I just woke up from a nap, how's your day going? I haven't seen you in a while, my apologies. The new promotion has made me a bit busier than normal." Juno then dipped her head a little lower, staring directly up at him. It'd been some time since they'd socialized, and within that time she'd gotten her promotion to the Delta position, realizing her feelings towards the male in which he wasn't aware of. She lifted her head back up and curled her tail around her, eyeing his dampen fur that stuck out from being shaken. Her eyes looked passed his figure, back up to the roaring atmosphere. Another bright light expanded around dark grey clouds.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 17:15

Outside a loud crack of thunder echoed through the clearing. Almost feeling the vibrations in the ground he stood on Marrok moved closer into Juno's den without fully entering. Light illuminated the sky just then, sending a wall of light at the male, causing him to squint his eyes. The storm itself was beautiful, yet dangerous and slightly scary, just as many things in life were. Juno's soft voice then beckoned him in, but before he entered her shock out his fur again for good measure. Stepping down into the massive den he marveled at the handy work of Juno and Chiara. Having heard about the fae's endeavor to build the den it never seized to amaze him the expanse of it every time he entered. Easily able to fit four wolves it was the perfect den for a family Where did that thought come from?

Clearing his mind the brute walked down and seated himself next to the fae, flashing her his famous grin in the process. She began a typical string of questions that would indelibly lead to a long conversation between the pair. However, on this night Marrok had different plans. Still confused about his feelings for Juno he decided tonight was the night he told her everything, and he meant everything. "I'm fair my dear, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I feel we need to have a discussion about something very important to me." He began, wrapping his tail around his paws like the fae did. This conversation was not going to be easy for either of them, but Marrok felt it was important for her to hear if anything was going to go further.

"Juno, we've know each other for a while now and up until this point I've been completely honest with you. I've told you my story and listened to yours, but I feel there is something else you should know about me."
He started, his gaze on the ground between them.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 17:37

The male's charming grin warmed her, but when he spoke her eyes almost widened. His words took her back with surprise, she was hoping to get to a certain topic but thought it would be later until she knew for sure that he felt the same way. She wanted to explode with questions but held her ground and spoke with a reasoning tone, oblivious to his words. "Oh? What is it, Marrok." Juno tilted her head a bit in concern. What was wrong? "We have been spending a lot of time together. Your honesty is all that matters, if there's something you need to say, you can say it now." She wasn't trying to sound commanding, more like a persuading way to ease him out of his stress.

She nudged his shoulder playfully as her looked down to the den's floor. If Marrok needed to say something, then she wouldn't object or even judge him for his actions. Juno was a little scared of what could come out of his mouth, what could it be that's making him so guilty? They were close friends, and she promised to be a proper fae, to accept things the way they are. Ace and Riot had died, there was nothing she could change about it even if she wanted to, she just had to accept the ways of life and how it works. Disappointing it may be, it still left her heart a little crack that could never be repaired. After becoming part of this pack, strangely ever since she'd met Chiara, and more importantly Marrok, little shards of her wounded heart were beginning to be put back together. Most of it started to happen when the brute showed her how beautiful she really was, and his touch. Just a brush of the male's fur sent a rush through her toned body. Juno couldn't explain how it could ever happen, soon when she was in Azul's den, he asked her if she had feelings for the brute. At that moment when she thought it over, she realized that she did in fact like him, but why?
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 17:57

Her concerned nature worried him slightly, what if she didn't accept him after this? Glancing up at her the look she gave him sent a light into his eyes that outdid the lightning as it cracked around the pair. Her presence here hypnotized him into feeling things the way he wanted them and he instantly felt at peace. "Juno remember how I told you of my old mate Luna and how she died. I said after that I left the pack for various reasons? Well I need to tell you those reasons." He started, dropping his gaze again as he fought back emotion from showing. "I was named Beta one day shortly after we were mated, but the rank was wanted by my best friend at the time. He was driven by greed and hate and killed Luna out of spite." Now his voice threatened to crack, but he fought through it to continue.

"I was on a hunting trip when it happened, and when i returned I saw him standing over her body. Whats worse was that morning she had told me of how soon I would be a father. I grew blinded by rage and hate and couldn't control myself. It was worse than what i did to the deer, I lost it." He choked out, his eyes glazing over. Not daring to look at her he fought the rest out before he lost his nerve to tell her. "I ran at him and tore at him, unleashing all my rage and sorrow. My father entered the scene at that point and tried to get me to stop, but I couldn't. Not knowing what I was doing I turned on my own father the Alpha. I..killed him. When I came to everything was red and the whole pack saw me standing over my father and best friend. Angered they drove me out and I came here." He pushed out, now shaking slightly. "I wanted you to know the truth about me, what I'm capable of. Its for this reason why I fear for getting any closer to you, after knowing what I did."

Marrok then stood and turned away from the female, sitting down on the other side of the den. Not wanting her to see him like this he took a deep sigh and continued. "I'm telling you this now my dear because things are happening to me, feeling sort of things. I'm..afraid something might happen like with my father. I've tried to fight these feelings, but can't anymore, thus I had to tell you. If you wish me to leave I'll understand." He said still not looking at her, but instead fighting back the tears that taunted him through closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 18:34

As he spoke, every word dug a hole deeper into her mind. She hadn't heard the whole story after all like she thought. Juno opened her mouth to interfere, unfortunately she was speechless to the brute's horrid past life. Loosing both of her loved ones made her angered as well, however she didn't go blood thirsty like her had and went out of control, unable to tame his actions. Her ebony lips closed, taking in everything, inhaling deeply as the thoughts rushed around her. She thought back to the time they first took down that doe in Eden's Hollow, how he went off on when she was kicked in the side by the deer's hoof. Her side went numb as the memories flooded back, still able to feel the pain form the incident. Marrok saw it, and instantly went insane for a few moments, resulting to a decapitated kill. His anger impressed her, now it didn't, at this point it scared her that he was capable of more. However, the male had managed to capture her heart, make her feel something that hasn't happened since she met Ace. A flash of lightning blinded her, seeing red dots through her emerald gaze, she blinked, squinting till it disappeared.

When she was batted into the tree of the cougar's arm of pure strength, the male showed a dominance only an Alpha could pull off. His stance was ruthless, monstrous, and....terrifying. Juno pursed her lips, trying to make out words of how to answer such a topic. She looked away from Marrok to the sky. The rain slowed into a small shower, and roars of several thunder echoed through the lands, a bolt at rocketing speed passed, almost hitting a peak upon one of the many mountains further out. The heat that radiated off his pelt moved, turning her head she saw his figure had turned away. "Don't leave..." She spoke in a low tone. Juno shook her head and turned around, sitting next to him. "I don't blame you for what you did. If I knew where that horrible wolf that killed my mate and pup, he'd be dead too. As for your father, I am sorry for your loss." Her obsidian colored snout leaned over and tipped up his chin. "We all learn to accept things as they were though. If I knew where that cold-hearted murder that killed my family, I wouldn't be here...with you." Her voice was on the breek of cracking, she gulped fighting back tears of the time she saw blood all over that pasture. Her canines were grinding against each other, keeping her from dashing out of the den and running after the wolf. "I saw your eyes, the day you ripped off the doe's head. It terrified me at first, b-but I ignored it. I didn't want to believe that you could be dangerous. I don't care though, because....because..." Say it! Say why you don't care why Marrok is how he is. Say it, say it now! She looked up, and stared deeply into his eyes. "because...I...I....l-iove...you.."
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 19:04

Marrok sat there, with his back to Juno, writhing in pain from the tears he held back. Behind him he could almost feel Juno's eyes burn into his back, but he didn't care. The power he had shown and the anger, how could she ever accept that? Lightning cracked behind him, causing a flash of light that made him squint, in that moment a single tear ran down his face and on to the den floor. How he wanted her to forgive him, to accept him and feel the same way he did. He knew his anger was scary and she shouldn't be put in harms way, but deep down he wanted her with him. Selfish yes, but deep down he looked past what he had down and hoped she could to.

Her voice made him turn to look at her, her eyes full of sadness before him. That sight almost made him break down further, but he held it back and listened. The way she looked now, pleading for him to stay, that she didn't care made him realize how much he cared for her. "Juno I understand you may accept this part of me, but I still can't. I'm dangerous and don't want you hurt. I care about you too much to put you in harms way." He argued, shifting his gaze slightly.Listening more her words dug deeper into his heart, pulling on strings that hadn't been touched for months. Bringing his eyes to hers a click went off in his mind as to what was happening, why she was acting this way and why he was too. Unfortunately Juno beat him to the punch to revel her feelings, though they still made him stand shocked before her.

Love? Was that what he felt deep down for this fae? "Juno" he squeaked out, taking a step towards her, to close the distance. With her words to solidify his assumptions his own feelings were woven together into a tapestry he could clearly read. Gone were his hesitations and doubts, she loved him and he did as well. "I can't guarantee what I did won't happen again, are you willing to take that chance and look past that? I can assure you I will try my hardest to control it, but I still fear for you love." He said wanting to make absolutely sure she was in it for the long haul. "Juno, you can't begin to understand how much I want to say right now. These last few weeks have made me realized that I've fallen in love with a special fae, one who understands me and whom I care for with all my heart," he said, closing the gap further so his head rested on her neck. "I love you more than you could ever imagine." He whispered, pulling back slowly, so his gaze could be equal with hers. Would she accept him? Was this even right? Right now he could give a flying squirrel to how right it was, he was in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 19:52

She looked up at the sound of her name with tears flooding out of her eyes, the fae sniffed and blinked to put them to rest but it was no use. She couldn't believe that she said it, it took everything her body could do to push it out of her throat into the open for the male to hear. Her mouth was agape, exhaling with shaky breathes as he spoke. Juno's emerald gaze sank into his burning amber eyes, not missing anything he said. She shook her head and smiled a bit. Did he love her too? "Marrok, life is worth taking chances, especially for you. It might happen again, but only time can tell when that will happen. The past is the past, you here in the present shows that you aren't the monster who killed his father. I'm willing to stay, to stay by your side no matter what happens."

Her heart heated to a boiling point as foreign emotions traveled around inside her chest. The brute shared the exact same feelings she had, he loved her and she loved him. It was all she ever wanted, a male to accept her for her. Not for just her looks or where she came from, but for her faults and mistakes. Her tears had transitioned from tears of sorrow to joy. She melted under his touch, and yearned for more."Marrok, I've loved you since the day I woke up next to you in that badger set. I was confused, not knowing what these feelings were and finally came to a conclusion that I was in love, in love with a brute that loved me for me and me only. Call me foolish for not realizing it sooner, but it's true. I want to be with you till the end of time." She smiled, tear marks down the sides of her ebony maw dampened her pelt, she didn't care. She loved Marrok, that's all that matters. Juno then leaned in and affectionately licked his snout while wagging her tail. Brushing her nose up to his dark brown ear she whispered back. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 20:10

Feeling better by the second Marrok's tail started to wag out behind him. The male pushed his lingering doubts far far away from this happy moment as his tongue flashed out to lick at her cheek. "You don't know how happy that makes me feel love. All this time I was looking for some escape from the pain I still felt when my relief was right in front of me the whole time. From the day I saw you in the healer den I knew I was in love with you." He cooed, nuzzling into her neck further, trying to soak up every inch of her in that moment. "If you're willing to push past my flaws I'm willing and ready to take a chance with this, a chance to be happy. Juno I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, his voice strong yet filled with emotion.

"Forever isn't nearly long enough with you my dear." He said before pulling back slightly so he could look her in the eye. "Juno, every day I spend with you is the new happiest day of my life. You are the very air I breath and the warmth that runs through my body. I can't envision a world without you in it and that's why I ask you here and now. Juno, will you do me the honor of becoming my mate and make me the happiest wolf in the world?" He asked, his dark amber eyes pleading into hers, threatening to spill out and engulf her in his gaze. Never before had he wanted something this bad, not even with Luna.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:19

Her heart was going to burst with all he had to say. It made her cry even more, yet laugh. She was speechless in yet it felt amazing to know that the brute loved everything about her. Just hearing every syllable roll off his tongue made her melt and feel out of this small world they lived in. She wanted to run, run for ever with him, never looking back or stopping. Juno wanted to stay to with him, forever till she died. She nuzzled back, listening to all he had to say. It felt so good to be so close to him, every move he made that touched a strand of her ebony dark coat made her fall under his charm and feel weak. "Oh Marrok. I love you so much." Her one and only love stared back into her teary gleaming hues, seeing his magnetizing eyes dance with specks of amber with mutual emotions.

She didn't speak, he did all the talking. When he was done, leaving her with a question she already knew the answer to, she opened her mouth, smiling from ear to ear. "Of course I will Marrok. I want to spend my days hunting by your side till the day I die. I would never ask for someone different, not in a billion lifetimes. I only want you, you are my world, Marrok." Juno leaned on him, nuzzling under his chin and into his chest. If she was granted the power to stop time, she'd put it on pause. To be stuck in this glorious moment was all she could ever dream, and now it was happening. He was the glow that made her eyes gleam so bright with joy. Not even the love she shared with Ace was this strong, and that was something unique in which both her and Marrok held.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:27

At her answer Marrok started to shake from nose to tail. Every inch of him was screaming at him to move and stay still at the same time, that he faltered and started to laugh. Tossing his head back he called out like some great mountain cat that had its tail slashed. Happy couldn't begin to describe what he felt right now, he felt raw. Jumping to his feet and buried his head deep into her neck and back, licking every inch of her face and ears. "You are so beautiful, so wonderful. I love you so much my wonderful wonderfulness." He said knowing full well he didn't make any sense. In a fit of raw emotion he turned and darted out into the pouring rain and reared up to the light up sky.

Pawing at the sky like a wild horse Marrok howled out not giving a damn if he woke everyone up. Screaming at the top of his lungs he rushed at a tree, kicking off the trunk and doing a full back flip onto the rain soaked dirt. Looking back to the den he darted back in and nuzzled his face into her nose, all wet and covered in pine sap. "I love you so much thank you my dear thank you." He said, growing breathless yet still ecstatic. "You're so clever, so wonderful you outdo the stars in their awesomeness, I just want to stay here like this forever, soaking you in." He mumbled, his face deep into her neck fur again.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:45

She burst out laughing, tears finally dried enabling for her to see straight again. Juno had never seen such an exuberant male in all her life. The fae watched him dash out to the pouring rain and kick his feet around, running in circles back to her. His tongue was slimy and his pelt was as cold as ice. She wasn't complaining though for he was just happy to know she accepted and he was too ecstatic to care about anything else. The scent of pine sap reeked over his dark brown and red coat, making her nose twitch. "Calm down, love. You're going to hurt yourself." She joked and laughed harder.

Her mouth reached their way to his ear and nibbled on it, tugging it back playfully. Snickering as the male buried his face deeper into her neck with words she could barely understand. "You're so strange and unique. Handsome, charming, your smile makes me weak." She mumbled back. Juno tugged back his ear and released, pushing her forehead against his, staring directly into his breath-taking eyes. "You're mine." Her obsidian maw curled into a sweet, caring smile. Outside, rain slowed to a very slow stop, pouring less and less as the storm was passing along. There was no more lightning, just the little taps of left over water against the ground and the traveling loud thunder roars.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 21:58

Trying to relax himself the male nearly melted as Juno pulled him into her. Feeling her fur against his sent shivers radiating down his spine, much more than his initial happiness. She was intoxicating to him, captivating and seductive to him. Grinning back at her he licked at her ear, wrapping his teeth around it softly to give a small tug. "I feel like I can't be harmed when I'm around you, you make me feel so strong and important.' He said, nibbling on her ear some more. Looking deep into her emerald eyes he smirked and licked at the tip of her nose teasingly "As are you my love. We belong to each other like two streaks of the same bright light. I want to scream out to the whole world how in love with you I am." He said before pausing, allowing for himself to grow very quiet.

Then, very carefully he neared her ear until his nose barely touched it. Letting out the softest whisper he cooed into her ear. "You are my world and I love you for all you are." Pulling back he rested his head on top of hers, pulling her in and breathing in her scent. "Shall we sleep love?" He asked, relishing the idea of lying beside her during the night, feeling her warmth and dreaming next to her.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 08:09

Her long pinkish black tongue brushed his chin. "I love you, I love but you with a love that shall not die, Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old." Juno smiled and unfolded right in his embrace. The heat that radiated off his dark brown red pelt eased her mind and warmed her repaired heart, for it had finally been completely fixed. The shard that was left missing was now in it's original place, the place that Marrok made her feel an emotion so strong. Love filled her lungs with every breathe, every look, every touch. It all made her feel numb and free to be herself around him and not the fae she grew up to be. Against her ebony black ear, his breathe whispered sweet words.

She nodded, exhausted and ready to sleep the night away, knowing she was safe as long as he was with her. Even though she had already taken a nap earlier, all the feelings that rush through her body made her tiresome. "We shall." Juno came to her feet, and walked to the very back of her wide den. She enjoyed it's largeness for it gave enough room to stretch. even have a few visiters, and most of all, a mate. Chiara had mentioned it was bigger to have a family, unfortunately she had just confessed her feelings for Marrok. Only time will tell whether Azul would approve to be mates, and maybe further in the future, pups could be running through her legs like Riot had. The brute had never seen his firstborn, the fetus died along with his mate in a terrible incident. She had too but a whole another different way. His was out of jealousy, her's on the other hand died out of pure innocence. Juno was willing to stand by his side no matter what happened, whether it was him going on another rage, sickness, or in general. The ebony female promised to herself that she would not loose such a valuable individual that made a difference to her life and how she saw things. He was her hero, closest friend, and one true love.

Turning around in a circle, she paced around and then lay on her side, setting her head upon her black paws. Juno tucked her tail around her, and pierced her ears against her head. Outside from what she could see, it was dark, lotuses and the sounds of the night chirped in the air. She could hear the howl, perching just above her den on it's branch, hooting like it always did at this time of day. A smile lay on her face as she watched Marrok, bright emerald, hypnotizing that spoke of passion. I love you, Marrok. I always have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Let's Cheers To This (Marrok) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Cheers To This (Marrok)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1