Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A wrong turn?(Marrok)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A wrong turn?(Marrok) Empty
PostSubject: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 17:31

Paws drawing him closer and closer he finally burst out of the tree's, his chest rose and fell trying to catch up with himself. 'Haven't run like that in forever...' It was a thrilling winded that filled him, he hardly notice that he was standing with a goofy smile while breathing so loudly. Glancing about himself he noticed the absence of aurora and the lacking of any other wolves.  The only thing holding him in place was the strong and fresh scent of wolves. He was definitely in the right place....or so he hoped. "Eh...Hello?" Stepping forward he stretched out his neck looking to the right and left for any movement. 'Maybe i'm wrong...and this is not the place i should've gone.' His thoughts causing another headache to throb. "Hmm..."  Shaking away his thoughts he moved his nose through the leafs setting himself out to search for members of the helidos pack. Pausing every now and then to wonder if they would even consider his presence.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 17:47

Being early evening and a quiet day Marrok decided today would be a nice day to catch up on some sleep. Juno was out and about and that left the den void of noise or body, a perfect haven for the Beta to retreat and nap. Crawling inside his hole the large brute tucked himself into a ball and closed his eyes for sleep. Rest didn't find him, instead a frantic and confused sound hit him, making him crack a tired eye open. Outside of his den he saw a new male run it, pant a bit and look confused. He then spoke out loud and appeared quite lost. Smelling the air Marrok discovered he had a faint pack scent which didn't send him into alert, but still scented new.

Rising to his large paws Marrok felt his joints crack as he walked from his cozy den into the open. Blinking at the change in light he located the frantic male and barked out to him. "Hey you there, what's wrong with you? You charge in here like a crazed coyote when some of us are trying to sleep, who are you anyway?" He said, a bit more grumpy than he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 17:59

Sighing with defeat altair was growing closer to giving up. He stared almost blankly back at the area and near the edges, darkness seemed to be spread out in many places, it strucked him odd until he realized that the ground dipped a bit. 'Dens?' In the corner of his eye he noticed a blurring of brown. Flicking his muzzle in the direction he now noticed the male that approached.

"Hey you there, what's wrong with you? You charge in here like a crazed coyote when some of us are trying to sleep, who are you anyway?"

Chuckling sheepishly he lowered his head alike a pup being scolded. "M-My apology's, i was trying to keep up with aurora...she seemed to vanish from my side. I'm kind of new to the terrain... worried i had gone to the wrong place." His words rolled through his mind, soon bringing shame that he couldn't keep up with a pregnant fae. Or maybe it was something else, maybe they had been split into different directions. May it be her purpose or not.

Taking a breath he returned his attention to the wolf so close. "Again my apology's for i have yet to even display who i am. My name is Altair friend, i have joined as a hunter." He blinked with a smile up at the massive male, his ear's cocked a bit as he turned his head slightly in a curious fashion.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 18:52

Letting out a loud yawns Marrok let his lips curl over his teeth. Exaggerating the motion he made a content noise then emitted a chuckle at the male's blabbering. "Easy there bud I'm not going to bite your head off, I have more decency than that. You simply woke me up is all, not the end of the world." Marrok said, his face now playing a wide grin and the nervous male. Stepping closer he let his full height overtake the wolf, knowing full well he was intimidating him. "I am Beta Marrok of this pack, you say Aurora brought you here? My she has been busy, you're the third new comers this week she's found. As for the wrong place this is the main clearing where our dens are built and we rest." He explained, sliding into a sit across from the male.

"A hunter you say? Good the pack could use more of them now that spring is nearing and our faes are expecting. It would be wise of you to find Shadow or Eclipse our lead hunters and have them teach you the area. I'd also suggest you introduce yourself to our Alpha's, but not in the fashion you showed me." He joked, hoping the male wouldn't awaken everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 19:37

Smile dropping now seeing the disrespect he had given to such a high ranking male.    Swinging his head down low he mumbled a apology, though he winced since he had whacked his muzzle against the ground. 'Let my guard down once and i go and do this...shame...' Glimpsing at the other who was holding himself higher, he felt a bit discouragement that he had no say in being able to say i'm strong and not a wimp! Maybe some took his attitude the wrong way? Slowly willing himself to heighten himself, not to high of course he'd never want the anger. He kept his tail down, only allowing his head to reach high enough up to the others shoulders, his ears were perked listening intently. "Shadow and eclispe hmm i do believe aurora suggested them, though she said something about eclipse...what did she say? Urm" Squinting his eyes staring at marroks chest fur as if it held the answer as he thought to himself. "Oh and the alpha. If everyone is resting than i shall await the meeting with him." Looking back to the others face he awaited the others permission to rise fully. 'Does he hate me? He seems laid back and calm. But i don't want to see a defensive him that's for sure...and especially don't want to start any unneeded fights...maybe i should of put more practice into defending myself.' Altair was slowly being bombarded by himself as he panicked on the inside. 'Wait i've managed to defend myself countless times! But i still got scars...pathetic...at least im still alive? Yeah yeah score one for altair. Wait...but them conniving wolves got my food....maybe score for them as well?'
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 21:24

Smiling at the male Marrok nodded his head, signaling for Altair to rise before him. He seemed to be respectful and curteous, a perfect combination for a new member. All too frequently a new wolf came around who felt they stood above all others, their ego larger than their head. This wasn't the case with Altair he seemed more nervous about making tiny mistakes then standing up to the Beta. "Eclipse? Well Aurora may not have mentioned but he is taking a mate out of our lead healer Creek. He may be occupied by mushiness for a time, but Shadow is available for you I know. As for the Alpha I would encourage you to wait. He usually comes around toward the evening, might be a good time to introduce yourself then." He said, sizing up the male.

He could only guess the thought going through Altair's head as he half sat, almost shaking with anxiety. "You can relax Altair, I'm not upset about being awoken. Now can I help you at all with questions about the pack?" He offered, trying to ease the young males nervous mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 21:49

Moments seemed to pass by agonizingly slow for altair, he could feel a cramp coming onto his neck from the awkward stance. With a sigh of relief he straightened his position. "Ah i see, well it does seem to be the time for love during this season no?" Pawing the ground he allowed his shoulders to relax from the painful clench they had been in to support him in such a position. "My questions? Hmm for most new members i see that most wolves would wish to speak such things. But as it stands i've heard the tales of honor of this pack, and from the way you and aurora directed me to two wolves. I'm guessing there are two leads of a rank? And since shadow seems to be available and eclipse may not that the pair do not have to be mated. I guess i would like to know if all the ranks are alike this? Do i need to dig my own den? Or are there left overs from wolves who moved to share with their mate?" Pausing he hadn't meant to go into a rant like that but most of the talk had just been jibberish he spoke to himself. If it weren't for his naturally soft and calm tone he was sure he would've awoken the whole pack by now. His tail rhythmically beat the ground in a slow wag as he waddled off into his mind to collect more questions.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 22:42

Marrok chuckled at Altair's comment about love. Such was certainly true for this time of year. The beta remembered the first spring he was here and how his life had changed drastically from meeting Juno and becoming he mate. The following season the pair were also blessed with a family, and now the cycle was coming on again. He knew of Eclipse and Creek's mating as well as a couple other pairs, the pack would soon be filled with pups in the coming months. "Ah yes spring does indeed bring about love, it's nice really to see the pack so happy." He commented, taking that chance to itch his ear before being bombarded with questions.

"Shadow and Eclipse are indeed the lead hunters. The third hunter we have is called Katyusha and she is also very talented. They preform the majority of the hunting for the pack while the warriors and higher ranks help out when they can. For all ranks there are two leads, and aside from the Alpha pair they don't need to be mated, Juno and I are the exception to that rule." Marrok explained, barely having enough time to finish answering one question before another entered his ears. "Well the Alpha's are the heads of the pack, they make all the important decisions. Next comes myself nd Juno the Beta's which step in for the Alpha's if they are unavailable. We also oversee most of the training and lead patrols and warrior raids. Next comes Guardians which protect the Alpha's and Beta's families from dangers. In the heat of battle they are expected to put their lives at risk for the Alphess and her pups. The Elites are the best fighters in the pack and oversee most of the training, they also keep tabs on the omegas. Delta's are in that rank as a training position for a higher ranks. They go on patrols, help greet new members and can train to an extent. Warriors and hunters make up the bulk of the pack and excel in either hunting or fighting. These ranks also have a lead which leads the raids and hunts and help train those ranks. Caretakers watch over the pups and healers help the sick and injured, and these ranks also have leads. Lastly are the omegas which are in this position for extreme submission or as a punishment for a sour attitude or a crime." Marrok said, his voice becoming dry as he talked.

"Dens? Most wolves who have mated tend to move into the den of the male, so yes there might be some left over to claim. If none suit you you can always share one or dig your own." Marrok finished then looked expectantly at Altair, curious if he could possibly have any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 23:25

The layout of the pack didn't surprise him too much, most he had guessed but what had gained his interest were that of a Guardian and a Elite Rank. He saw great meaning by each, he pondered his words on what they hold before nodding to himself. The safety of the alpha and alphess along with there pups were dire. For without a leader, the pack would crumble. Maybe becoming just another group of rogues. And for their pups, they are heir of the pack. Depending on whatever customs this pack hones for them one will be chosen for sure? And of they were to be harmed....who knows what would happen. Maybe the Alphess would need to have another litter? Shaking his head he was beginning to become depressed of such thoughts before nodding again subtly to no ones noticing. 'I would breath my last breath before harm were to come to them...Their safety is beneficial to all the wolves. And if this pack is the way everyone states. Than I'm sure every last one of us would stand by the alpha and give it our best.' Giving a yawn between mumbles of an apology for so many questions. His smile genuine and his eyes blinked sheepishly. "I only have another question, were it be a hunters interest. May he learn some fighting skills from a warrior?" The cooling winds of the growing night chilled through his thinning fur causing a shudder to faze down his spine. "Can't wait for summer to set in..." He calmly spoke as he stared now past Marrok, he had once made eye contact and well...they didn't take it very well. Maybe just a glimpse but he'd never wish to disrespect him. Were they ember eyes? Maybe...they reminded him of a small flame or spark. Another question entering his head he offhandedly began to speak again. "What if a new member did not know of which rank they wished for? Would they try a rank then switch or would they be placed as a omega?" Even now he was growing irritated with himself. 'What is wrong with me....i stroll in here and wake the beta up and now im keeping him up with all my nonsense?'
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 16:54

Still catching his breath from the last set of questions Marrok bit back a chuckle at Altair's next set. Warrior interests for a hunter? Such things weren't unheard of for wolves to want to be well rounded. He knew that Creek had learned to hunt from Eclipse prior to their mating and Creek in turn had taught a few wolves not destined to be healers a few simply things. Nodding his head at Altair he answered him. "Yes I see no problem in a hunter learning some warrior moves, so long as it doesn't interfere with his main duties. I would almost encourage you to seek out a delta to train with Altair." He said, guessing it was himself that he was referring to.

Wrapping his tail around his paws Marrok started to think back to simpler times with Juno last year when they first met. He remembered the swamp, the purple flower and the mountain lion, such fine memories. His day dreams were interrupted, however by Altairs asking yet another question. My he was a sponge for information. "Are you not happy with your current rank Altair? Is that why you asked about learning some warrior moves? If a wolf is not happy they could ask the Alpha for a new rank for we want everyone to have an interest in their rank. Without that they don't put in as much effort and the pack fails." He explained, curious if that was the case with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 17:51

Ruffling his fur with a yawn, altair flicked his ears, for a second all was silent as he made a muffled noise. With ease he settled himself onto his haunches as Marrok spoke. "I see than in the morn after i've made greetings with the Alpha i will seek out a delta." This all was very exciting for the new member, his paws gave a light tremble from the emotion as he sat with his head held high, the light breeze gracing his cheeks and muzzle. The next answer took him by surprise. 'Am i unhappy? No i do not think so.' He shook his head with a light chuckle. "No, i do enjoy the thrill of the hunt far to much. Running free and feeding my to be lived ones is the way of life. As a hunter i give strength to my pack mates. I am perfectly happy to serve azul as i am. It is just my curiosity after being explained of the omega rank." Letting out a deep breath he was beginning to noticed how tired his maw was growing after so much of his yapping. 'I talk far to much for my own good...Can't get enough of my voice eh? Sexy as it is...I'm so...full of myself.' He couldn't help the smile that cracked after his internal negativity. "Maybe now would be a good time for me to view the dens? And to let you continue your rest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wrong turn?(Marrok) A wrong turn?(Marrok) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wrong turn?(Marrok)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1