Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Empty
PostSubject: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 13:38

ooc-time of day: mid day. Season: Summer

Much time had passed since her exertion with the two warriors of her pack. Her eyes had opened to the way things were in her pack, but yet she still had her own thoughts and opinions to how things were. She still didn't agree with her parents speaking of leaving, whether it was to a new life or not. They had pledged loyalty to Erenyx regardless of who ruled it. Sure it was rough, but wasn't life itself rough? She was born into this pack and regardless of what had happened to her siblings she still respected her Alpha and wanted to grow into strong warrior. Perhaps things would improve, he would soften and see her as the strong wolf she wanted to be. Maybe he'd promote her to a high rank and she could go on important missions to seek out new lands. Maybe even she'd win over the Alpha enough for when he stepped down she be named Alphess. Well none of that would happen if she left.

Piper had ventured far that day, much further than she had ever traveled before. Soon the smell of salt in the air caught her nose and made it wrinkle. Having never seen the ocean before she thought she was at a large lake when the infinite expanse of rolling water came into view. Lapping waves tickled her toes and made her stomp at them. "Come back her water" she yelled as she chased them into the surf. A large wave came and nearly drenched her, but she was too quick and dashed back to the white sands. Grinning with her game she ran in and out of the surf, every time nearly caught by the waves. After a minute she grew thirsty and leaned down for a drink.

Yuck

Spitting a sputtering the dreadful salt water made her drool and her eyes twitched. Stamping her feet in frustration she dove back into the surf, slashing her paws at the beating waves. Finally having fun for once she seemed to play for hours, slowly growing soaked in the cool salt water. What a day to be young.

Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 16:06

The first second her mom was not looking, Lynx was gone. Confidence had wrapped itself around her as she trotted right into the neutral lands and away from the territory her kind owned. Nah, she'd done enough exploring there already- it was time to go bigger. Water had always interested the dark pelted fae so with her tail held high above her back and emerald eyes shining with curiosity and wild excitement, she followed the river right out into the unclaimed lands. Before long the ground turned from lush grass that tickled irritatingly at her pads to soft warm sand. Her head tilted to the side with a mixture of confusion and interest as to what this might be and she lowered her nose and nudged it, blinking with surprise as it moved and came apart at her touch, separating into tiny grains. Lifting her head she sneezed as sand went up her nose and gave her head a sharp shake. Then she saw it.  A huge body of water, sparkling magnificently in the sunlight and stretching away as far as she could see. Eyes wide with wonder, the rogue pup half bounded and half slid down the sandy slope before breaking into a sprint, kicking up clouds of sand as she did so. When she reached the edge, she grinned as the liquid rolled across her paws before being dragged back out again. "Nice" She stated with a smirk and dropped into an instant crouch as the water began to near- once it tried to withdraw again she leaped after it- splashing the salty liquid all over her pelt as she pounced on the waves. However, suddenly she came to a stop, sticking out her tongue and shaking it with disgust at the taste that had filled her mouth when shiny droplets of water had fallen in. "Ew what the…" She backed out of the sea slowly, staring at it distrustfully as if it were some animal. What kind of water tasted like that?! Still unable to believe it was the water, she stuck out her tongue tentatively and placed it in the liquid. In a second she had leaped backwards with a growl, definitely the water! Huffing angrily she turned away- suddenly no longer impressed at the huge body of water even as the waves crashed against rocks not too far off. Flicking her long tail she began to stalk in the opposite direction only to come to a stop when seeing another wolf not too far off. Suddenly brimming with curiosity, Lynx almost slunk in the direction of where the other fae was playing with the waters. She raised a brow and simply sat, tail curled neatly over her ashen paws as she watched the other young wolf, not too much older than her, play about. The sand clung to her damp pelt and she lifted a paw and shook it with a frustrated growl- already deciding she did not like it here.

After a few moments of silent watching- curiosity got the better of her and she padded right up to the edge of the waters, green eyes glittering in the sunlight. Even from here she could smell the wolf's weird yucky scent, it was weird- it smelt like loads of wolves put together with what seemed like a completely new smell she had never come across. Wrinkling her nose she ran her tongue over her pearly white fangs, tail flicking to the side with disgust- was this one of the pack creatures her mom had spoken of? One of the poor foolish creatures that spent their whole life serving those higher than them and trying to prove themselves to everyone. Their scent was completely different to that of the rogue's she'd come across. Rogue's just smelt slightly of their family depending on their age and then mostly of trees, water and nature in general. Not this stench. Wrinkling her nose, she called out over the sound of the waves. "Hey you! Once you're finished your foolish game come say hi, it is only polite!" She smirked, tail flicking back and forth and eyes glittering mischievously. 'Let's see if this little girl is any fun..' She thought with a sly chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 16:19

Back and forth the fae ran into the surf. After trying to drink the yucky water she would run into the surf as a wave retreated then slash with her mouth at the water as many times as she could before the wave came back and caught her. It was a fun game she invented, kind of like tag with waves and was leaving her slick with salt water. Just as she was getting in four good slashes to the water a voice interrupted her and made her loose focus. The wave then came and crashed over her, making her spin and roll under the water. Coming up to shore she stood and coughed up a mouth full of gross sea water before shaking off her pelt. A bit annoyed she held back the urge to yell at the voice when she saw it was of a younger female pup, one that didn't smell of any pack around.

Walking out of the water she cautiously walked over to the fae, her odd scent hanging around her like a mist. Wrinkling her own nose she shock off more water and tried to be friendly. "My name's Piper and I wasn't being impolite back there, I was just trying to teach the waves a lesson. The water tastes horrible by the way so don't drink it. What's your name and what pack are you from, you don't smell like any I've smelled before." She admitted, eying the fae up and down. She seemed sort of catty, but Piper wasn't one to make quick assumptions of others. She'd rather give it some time and find out who someone truly was before judging. Still curious about where she was from she thought back to the scents of Helidos she had smelled in the neutrals and the newer pack run by a rogue. She didn't smell like either of them, was she a rogue herself?

Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 09:48

She fought the urge to snicker as the older fae failed to avoid the wave after getting distracted and disappeared from sight for a split second only to get washed up on the shore. The corners of her maw did twitch upwards slightly but that was all she allowed to become visible. Despite being as young as she was, Lynx was not nearly as carefree as most pups- of course being a rogue meant you always had to be alert and ready for danger but Lynx herself was just...odd. Her ways of fun were proper sparring, seeing who could be the best at doing reckless things such as climbing the highest tree, swimming through the deepest part of the river and the list went on. Also anything bold seemed to attract the young rogue, she loved sneaking out, stealing things and just doing what she was not supposed to do. Standing in front of this wolf she let her tail flick lazily from side to side- eyes' glittering. She supposed she would be the type of pup that others would call a bad influence, that type your mommy didn't want you hanging out with. As the older yearling approached her, Lynx stood in seconds and walked around the wolf in a quick circle before once again sitting when reaching her original spot in front of her. The new wolf was a good bit taller, having a dark pelt much like herself except lacking the ashen to white that was visible on certain parts of her pelt. Tilting her head to the side, Lynx smiled as she spoke, introducing herself as Piper. Her smile only broadened as Piper proceeded to ask a bunch of questions, where she was from being one of them. 'Definitely a pack wolf..' She decided, a rogue would definitely not ask such a question.

"Much better. It is a pleasure to meet you, Piper." She smirked, tail flicking across the sand. "And yes I noticed, horrible isn't it? Didn't know something so beautiful could taste so awful..." She frowned thoughtfully, gazing out across the beautiful sea before returning her attention to Piper, smirk back. "I go by Lynx. And pack?" She let out a sharp laugh. "I do not belong to a pack. I am a free wolf, I live in the unclaimed lands and can live as I please. I do not spend my life serving those higher than me like some pack wolf!" She pretty much spat out the last words as if they tasted as terrible as the salty water on her tongue. She held the fae's golden gaze boldly, tail lashing before leaning closer and almost seeming to hiss. "And which pack do you spend your time serving, Piper?" She asked, still grinning as she leaned back on her haunches once again, leaning down to pull a small twig from her fur innocently.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 15:45

The young male ventured from the clearing of his Helidos home. He wanted to expire and experience the world from outside the protection of his parents and alphas. he was excited with a little hint of fear within him. He didn't know who or what he would run into on his adventure. He looked back as he left the clearing, nobody noticing he left. He figured his parents would worry once they realized he had gone off somewhere to explore without adult supervision, but he felt like being a little rebellious today. Taking off into the forests, he ran as fast as he could, feeling the wind through his fur gave him a rush he had never felt before. Pure happiness. Sprinting through the underbrush of the woods, he leapt over rocks and logs that blocked his path. He realized something as he went through on his run. He loved running. Absolutely adored it. He was fast, looking like a bolt of brown and black as he sped through the area he called home. He howled happily as he ran, before becoming a little tired. He stopped for a second, growing hungry. He spotted a vole through a bush. Smirking and scooting himself forward towards it, he lightly growled. The vole poked around and began to understand that danger lurked. It ran for a hole and Levi pounced over it, covering the hole before it could get there. He was surprised he successfully did such a thing. The vole turned and ran from him. The tri-colored pup chased after it, eventually losing it through a thick bush. "Stupid rodent." He huffed and carried on. Spotting a squirrel, he wanted to try his hand at hunting again. He crawled closer to the squirrel, careful not to make any sounds. Leaping through the air, the young pup landing on the prey. Taking a swift bite to the neck, Levi looked down at his first kill. He was very proud of himself and couldn't wait to tel his parents and siblings about his first kill when he came home later that evening. Ripping into the surreal, he tore the meat from the bones of the small creature. The warmth of the blood was soothing to his throat. He soon finished his snack and carried on his way.

Soon, Levi found himself away from the forests of pine trees and shrubs, but rather an area with sandy shores and large waters. He trotted along, the sand beneath his paws and between his toes feeling odd. He snorted as the first whiff of ocean ari hit his nose. Salt. He made an awkward face, unsure of what to think of the salty scented air that now had engulfed him in it. He moves along the shoreline, looking around in awe of the new lands he had ventured to. He stopped in his tracks as he saw another two figures ahead. Both a little larger than himself, but still young. He cautiously moved toward the others, not wanting to provoke them. He realized it was a female of another pack and now who didn't smell of any pack he'd know of. He slowly walked up to them, keeping a good distance between them. "Hello ladies. I'm Apprentice Levi of Helidos. What game are you playing?" He stood on the shore as he watched the one splash and tumble through the water. He wanted to play too, but only if this other would allow him. He smiled and looked at her, his tail slightly wagging as he watched her continue her game in the surf of the salty waters. Then looked to the other female who stood on the shore a short distance from him. He tilted his head. "Who are you? What pack are you from?" He sniffed a little closer to her, wondering where she had come from, realizing that she may be a rogue. He sat in his place and kept an eye on the both of them, careful not to cause any problems.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 18:57

The younger fae spoke and Piper could almost taste the sarcasm on his words. "Oh the pleasure is all mine" she said back, her eyes batting in a coy manner. Two could play at this game as now the insults were flying from someone almost half her size. "I may be a pack wolf but that doesn't mean I blindly serve another like a slave. I am my own person and am still free. I come and go when I please and no one in the pack orders me around." She boasted, stretching the truth more than a tad. "Why my Alpha is so impressed with my training to fight and hunt he will surely grant me a high rank when I'm older. Then I can go on missions and fight off whole packs of dangerous wolves." She bragged, closing her eyes and sticking her nose in the air.

Just as she was about to answer her last question another young pup approached, this time a male. Reminding her of her lost brother Ciro Piper softened and dropped the tough girl act. "Hello Levi I am Piper, Lynx here was just asking about pack life and I was enlightening her to how nice it is. I'm from Erenyx by the way, what about you?" She questioned, guessing he was from Helidos from the earthy smell and happy nature he had. He seemed decent so Piper sat down amongst the growing group, would anyone else join them?

Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 17:26

A delighted smile curled at the corners of her maw as the older pup responded with her own sarcasm. Much more fun indeed! Her tongue ran over her pearly white fangs giddily as she watched with a tilted head. Green eyes glittered cunningly as the fae spoke and her tail twitched across the grainy sand. She was very happy to have decided to pick today to go roaming out of the Rogue territories, much more fun then sitting around trying to find stuff to do in areas she'd snuck off to hundreds of times already. Took away any of the fun to be honest. Plus there was no other pups as far as she knew in the land of the Rouge's siding her siblings. Meeting some pack wolves was an interesting encounter alright. She simply watched with a raised brow as the wolf began to boast, soft chuckle escaping her. "I'll believe it when I see it. According to my mother you have to serve those with higher ranking than you or you shall get punished dreadfully. The severity of the punishment depending on what pack you're from. As for coming and going as you please...you are hardly being a pack animal then. Packs are groups, they don't come and go as they please, even I know that much." She scoffed, standing at her full height and not seeming to care about the other's larger size even slightly. There was a challenge in her emerald gaze and her tail rested on her back as she held it up. "Ooh lucky you. Your pack gets to fight other packs. Sounds great." She stated drily, nothing but sarcasm laced in with her words. "I am pretty sure wolves that don't follow orders and leaves their group whenever they want aren't thought very highly of. Wouldn't they want a wolf who actually does what they're told as a high ranking wolf? One that they actually can trust to be around when needed?" She asked, voice mockingly innocent and curious. She wasn't usually this bad but she just really wanted to irritate this wolf- she was so damn bored. Plus, this pack pup got riled up so easily, it just made everything much more fun.

She was just about to say something else when another came, seeming to be between the ages of the two faes. She wrinkled her nose and eyed the brute suspiciously and spent a few silent moments sniffing the air. Very different scent, had the same type of thing when it came to feeling like she had a whole crowd of wolves crammed into her nose at once but there was something different about it to Piper's. A pup from a different pack? She glanced back at Piper curiously, excited to see what would happen. The scent's of the two were beginning to get a bit overwhelming and she could not wait to get back to wolves that just smelt fresh and free like air, earth and nature rather than this weird tang mixed with too many wolves at once. Helidos... Yup, different packs just as she presumed. She was put a bit off track by his friendliness and it took her a moment to get things back together. Her mum had told her that the rivalries between the packs was strong but this brute seemed very friendly and now Piper was being friendly back! She hated not knowing things or being confused and she sure as heck was confused now. She shot the Erenyx fae a glare at the mention of her name. "I can introduce myself thanks." She growled before turning to the brute, eyeing him suspiciously as he edged closer sniffing about, obviously trying to distinguish her scent. "I am Lynx. A free wolf, you's may know me as a Rogue."

She smiled and leaned back on her haunches. "And Piper was not enlightening me to how nice pack life is as she claims, in fact she was just proving my words right when I spoke of how it must suck having to serve beneath others when instead you can be completely free." She shot back, words almost more directed at Piper even though they were an answer for the brute, Levi. She looked from pup to pup with a thoughtful frown before finally speaking. "Piper did you not just say that in the future you'd be promoted  to a high rank so you can fight other packs? That gives me the idea that these packs do not exactly get along but here you's are being friendly to eachother..such disobedience..." She shook her head in disapproval. She could not believe the two of them were older than her, and were they seriously just going to play a game together? She frowned, pack wolves were even stranger than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 22:41

He cocked his head as he heard thin discuss pack life. Wondering why this other darker female thought it was so bad. He nodded as they both introduced themselves, along with Lynx giving a not-so-friendly stare to the young Erenyx female. "Pack life isn't all that bad, Lynx. Sure you have others high above you in rankings, but it really just creates order within out lives. To know who is who, and who is most respected. It's not a principal of serving those who are mightier than you, it's a matter of showing who deserved to be recognized as a figure of authority, or at least it is in Helidos." He nodded, correcting the rogue of what she believed of pack life. He looked at the rogue, understanding that she was younger than he was, and not very knowledgeable with the packs in the area. he decided he should enlighten her with the truth of the pack in the lands rather than Piper explaining it, then contradicting herself. "It's the adults in the packs who do not get along. Helidos isn't like Erenyx. Our Alphas are kind and understanding of situations and will listen to both sides of a story. We give a wolf a chance at a new life. But Erenyx, their Alpha is an evil brute who lives on death and decay. He had killed the previous Alpha, and I met his daughter. She told me all about how Teren killed her father to take Erenyx as his own. He sounds like a real jerk, if you ask me. Even though I was born into pack life, I'm lucky it was Helidos." He nodded and looked to the females, understanding the confusion of the pack's life-long feud. He looked at Lynx with a slight hint of sympathy. She was completely unaware of pack life and unable to experience it for herself for the time being. If she so wished, he would gladly say that Helidos could welcome another apprentice, but a rogue was a rogue for a reason. "I know there is one other pack in tha lands. Recently formed by a rogue, actually. I do not know from where he came nor his name. It seems odd to have a rogue to just suddenly wish to build a pack from the ground up and automatically expect it to be great." He shrugged, not putting down the rogue, but just simply speaking his mind. He wondered the reaction he would receive by the younger female as he finished speaking. Awaiting a response, he looked out into the waves of the salt waters, wondering what could possibly be lurking in the depths of the waters.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 18:05

Piper ignored Lynx as she put her down, what a mouth she had on her. Levi spoke the the fae listened to him before turning back to the rogue. "It's kind of like that in Erenyx, except we value strength and courage over anything else. Those who are strongest get a higher rank, those who are weak do not. Ones with high rank earn their respect, and very few challenge them." She said, looking back and forth between the pups. "We do more than just fight other packs. We hunt as groups for large game, train to become oober strong and make friends amongst ourselves." She explained to Lynx. "My mother told me she used to be in Heldios before I was born. She said it's a nice pack, but it doesn't train wolves to be strong, only nice. I also heard from other pack members the pack's old Alpha went mad from the loss of his family, so mad that he let a new member lead the pack on her first day." She explained looking to Levi. "Erenyx isn't like that, our Alpha s strong and protects us. He weeds out those who are weak and don't deserve his leadership. I'm glad he killed our old Alpha, my mother told me he was horrible and wouldn't let my parents become mates, so it's a good thing he took over." She said, looking away from Levi now.

"My pack doesn't mind me wondering off, for as a apprentice I don't have any duties to the pack other than to train with my mentor. When I'm older I'm going to be a great Warrior of the pack or even a Scout who goes off by them self to gather intel from other packs." She said glancing back at Levi, "But not now. Hey I heard about that pack too, other's say some stupid rogue leads it and lets anyone join. It must be a funny pack full of odd wolves who don't know whats up or down." She joked hearing that the pack housed wolves unfit for pack life in Erenyx or Helidos. "Lynx have you heard anything about it? What with the Alpha being a former rogue?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue Lynx
Rogue Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 18:18

She raised a brow at the male as he took on a lecturing tone and began to tell her all about pack life in that patient tone that you would hear adults speaking in all the time. Lynx narrowed her emerald gaze disgustedly. Was that seriously sympathy in his gaze? It took her a whole lot of effort to not lash out at him and rip him apart right there and then, mommy had told her such thoughts were bad but she disagreed. Why would erasing this problem be a bad thing? But she stopped herself from showing just what this little confused puppy could really do and took a deep breath, tail flicking from side to side. "Yea yea, whatever mommy" She muttered, gaze flicking away from him and out across the sea, boredom flickering through her. However slight interest flickered through her at the mention of a pack started by a Rogue and she stiffened slightly, gaze instantly darkening. She was so tempted to ask for more information but she didn't want this pathetic brute lecturing her again like her parents...or, parent. She pretty much tuned out as Piper went into her own details about the packs, she really had no interest. Why couldn't they realize that she didn't care about Pack Life? She had voiced her disliking for it already, how thick were they that she would need to say it again? She wasn't forcing every single detail about Rogue life on them was she? Rolling her eyes, she gazed out across the magnificent body of water silently. Lynx's ears pinned back against her head as the Erenyx apprentice directed a question about the Rogue male straight at her.

Her mum had only mentioned her father to her briefly and had only said he had once been a rogue before becoming a pack wolf, this had disgusted her. Her mum had never mentioned anything about him being an alpha but her mum didn't talk about him much anyway, was it possible?...She growled softly at Piper. "Being a Rogue wouldn't make him any lesser than you pack wolves" She snapped "And how would I know? I don't take part in you pack wolves' judgmental gossiping" She scoffed, standing before the two. She didn't want to continue this conversation anymore, she would not talk about this brute and anyway, meeting pack wolves had been much more boring than she had thought. She had been hoping for a fight or some type of daring but fun activity and having her a rogue and them from packs opened up so much more possibilities. But all these wanted to do was gossip or play silly games. Blinking, she curled her upper lip before speaking in a mockingly sweet tone "I'm off, I did not find the fun I was searching for, here. Enjoy your little play-date!" She called back with a little chuckle as she trotted off, smiling as the grainy sand once again turned to solid earth and she was back by fresh water that didn't taste so disgusting, much better.

-Lynx Exits-
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 13:56

The young brute listened to the two female before the rogue finally gave up and walked away. He couldn't help but chuckle as she sounded so irritated with them. He knew he was right. Rogue are nothing but scraps of prey for the bears. He smirked, calling after her as she walked away. "I'm sorry your mother has failed to teach you properly!" He had a evilish grin run across his face. The rogue continued to exit the area, running back home to mommy and nowhere-to-be-seen daddy. Shaking his head, he looked back to Piper, wondering about what she had said. A slight growl in his voice when he heard her previous words. They don't train wolves to be strong, just nice. He was angered by this statement. How could one of another pack even know how Helidos trains their warriors and hunters. He figured she was as ignorant as they come in Erenyx. "For your information, Helidos is larger in numbers than your disgusting pack. We may come out as nice in the beginning, but I can promise you that any one of us would not hesitate to rip your Alpha's throat out." He growled, his canines baring themselves to her. He knew about Erenyx. How dark and retched it was to it's members. Ruled by the same dark figure that killed off majority of the pups through forcing them to battle one another. He was terrified, yet angered at the thought. How could someone be so cruel? Especially to pups? He couldn't comprehend it. Shaking his head. He wondered how long he could stand being around this Apprentice before she drove him mad with the extremely illegitimate comments about his pack and how they are. He sat, not saying another word. Waiting for her to say something, anything. He was completely willing to give her a lesson with how Helidos wolves are trained. He huffed and looked over at her, awaiting any sort of response.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Piper
Administrator
Administrator
Warrior Piper

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 15:45

The rogue walked away and Piper was emotionless. Thinking about how immature she had been she went from scoffing after the fae to turning back to the male. He started making stupid comments about how his pack was better and blah blah blah. "Hey it's quality over quantity buddy. Erenyx may have less wolves, but the ones we do have could beat any of your pack single handed. It would take ten Helidos to take on our Omega." She said, her fur standing on end and her lips drawing back into a snarl. She was not in the mood to be insulted here or have this half grown pip squeak start boasting.

"I'd like to see you try and mess with my Alpha. He's by far the most powerful wolf in all of these lands, ask anyone around. He killed our last Alpha to prove his strength and yet I heard yours just came out of the woods and got handed the pack, how is that strong?" She growled, eager to shut this male up. "Sure my Alpha may be harsh, having us pups fight each other, but you're looking at the winner right in front of you." Her tail lashed behind her as she wished to wipe that smug look off his face for good. She wanted to train and maybe by besting a Helidos, no matter how small, would impress a potential mentor.
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Levi
Apprentice Levi

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 15:35

Levi burst out laughing as she began to speak about her pack. He couldn't help it. "Yeah, right. And I'm the rightful heir to the Helidos throne." He scoffed, looking at the Erenyx pup. He couldn't believe she was foolish and naive enough to think her pack was better than Helidos. "Teren's not strong! He's too weak to face the realities of a true pack! He scared of Helidos. He's scared because we are a true pack. He's jealous that he does not have what we have. He's an idiot, a fool, ignorant, and a frightened little mouse. I can't believe you're blind enough to not see it!" He couldn't help but grin devilishly as he continued to speak about her alpha in such a way. He believed every word he said. He honestly thought Teren was a weak mouse who was afraid of Helidos and this other pack that was new to the land. He believed in this entirely. "A winner? You think killing your siblings and friends makes you a winner? Ha! You are Erenyx. Foolish and ignorant. Blinded by the blanket Teren has covered your head with. You are no winner, coward. I'd rather die than kill my own family. That's the mentality of being part of a real pack. But I guess you wouldn't know that, now would you?" He was itching to get a rise out of her, since she started it. She claimed that Helidos was weak in the first place, and he was determined to break down her poorly build walls. He hoped he made her realize that she was a monster. She was weak, stupid, and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salt Water in Your Veins (open) pt2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1