Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 20:51

It was the first time she had left the territories of Agavos and she had absolutely no idea where she was going. The dark fae continued along as her paws brought her beyond the borders. She temporarily left behind the beautiful greenery of her home, venturing out into stranger lands, hoping to familiarise herself with the outer world. Green eyes flashed in excitement as she stood upon a boulder, gazing out down across the stretch of earth that never seemed to end. Staring out into the distance, she saw the sea, its blue waters constantly moving from the wind's sigh. Enthusiasm boosted, Sieglinde leapt off and began a steady pace towards the ocean.

The closer she got the sea, the more the terrain became hazardous. Jagged rocks jutted out from the ground, causing her path to stray occasionally. It was slightly unsettling just to how dead it looked. Who on earth would live here? Her instincts were practically screaming at her, telling her that it wasn't safe  Frowning slightly, she picked up her pace and hoped to leave this area quickly.

She could practically hear the crash of the waves, alerting her just how near she was. She grinned excitedly, starting at a slow jog quickening into a sprint. Incredible images of the blue water crashing against the cliffs flashed in her mind and she hastened her cadence, adrenaline pumping through her legs. For the first time, she'd have her glimpse of the ocean.

She reached the cliff and smiled as she anticipated the blue waters. What greeted her was something a lot more sinister. Jade-green surveyed her surroundings in dismay and disappointment; where were her turquoise waters, the white foam sloshing against rock, the sun glinted against the blue? Instead, it was dark and the clouds covering the sun, creating an ember glow. The water was pitch black, depthless as she looked at it. It was hardly anything she had imagined. Looking down, a shiver went down her spine as she realised just how high up she was. A crack echoed ominously and the petite fae froze at the sound. 'Oh no.' This was not good. Uttering frantic mantras, she stumbled backwards, trying to avoid the danger, but the louder cracks stopped her from moving any further. She could feel the ground shifting beneath her paws, leaning forwards, ready to crash into the earth below. 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die.'
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information
Purchases: Rogue Wolf; 4th Character Slot

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 20:44

They laughed and wept, and played and moped, and lived and died - all within seconds of his complex imagination in the darkness he sought to find himself staring at it, while remaining still in the open space to what surrounded him. The tiny black spheres accompanied by whiskey golden irises seemed to of dialed back down to their original size, no longer as thick, but now tamed. His mouth drew hot breathes as his lungs unfortunately could not find the effort to calm, his nostrils flaring in the attempt to fume some of his confusion and nostalgia from what all he had seen. Where am I? With frantic turns of his head, champagne colored orbs analyzed his current location, the sounds of birds being his guide to reality as he blinked hard and squinted beneath the evening's shine. Trees of all sorts and sizes acted as a circular barrier around him, as if trapping him in his most vulnerable state in his own dark world of hallucinations. He wondered as to where the children had gone to, or how they had even arrived in the first place of his visions alone. Mjölnir compiled a solid conclusion that he had stumbled here by misfortune, and so happened to of underwent another strong hallucination once after he had just eaten a delectable feast of a meal. The blood now stained his chest and maw, the once was cream fur over those body portions now a bit pink in shade. However, his nose seemed to not be aroused by the iron, bitter scent that it usually had on him, for he was more concerned as to where he was precisely. He got up quickly as the bushes rustled, causing a bit of pain to shot up his legs and into his abdomen; a snarl ripped through his vocal cords as he knelt over in pain.

Let's play a game!

Soon, blood flowed through to his feet and the pain no longer lived within him. It had seemed he had reacted too soon after being seated for such a long period of time, he collected. He recalled walking earlier after his meal, whispering nonsense to himself as he nearly motioned into trees and blindly tripped over some rocks that had been in his way, for he had been quite lost in thought over something more important than reality. Mjölnir shook his head, ridding the evil thoughts from his mind that tended to haunt him at the most ridiculous of times. He refused their proposal to chase them, their laughter filling him and making his heart race even faster than it had been before. The voices of the youth wished to play, to run after their tails in the effort of winning the game so that he may feast on them over and over again, as if it would truly feed his desires. And he could not deny the fact that it was quite tempting, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself that it was simply a hallucination that his mind managed to concoct to torture him even more than it already had.

But Temptation unfortunately took him by control, and inched her devious claws in her best of efforts to taunt him closer, and closer to follow into her darkness until he was completely and utterly lost within her shade. Mjölnir automatically stalked after the lost souls that tended to play in his mind, his eyes rolling over their tiny forms as his tongue lapped over his chops. Even despite him having already eaten, his thoughts told him he could still dine, that there was always room for more if given the greater opportunity. So he followed them through thick and thin, playing after their ghostly little games that he imagined they'd do until brought to a place that screamed danger in every aspect of life and creation known. No longer were the dreams an altered reality - for Hell was a place, to what he thought he had finally arrived in with the idea that he had died earlier, and was now to pay for his deadly ways. Narrowing his ears, he heard a strange muttering of words coming from a cliffside, to where his eyes cast a whiskey hued glance in the direction of to see what was the source of such a commotion. The sound of land crumpled in his ears, as well as the volume in the other's fearful tone. Had this been the vessel of what a fallen angel had taken? The rogue crept closer to the figure, his expression void of any emotion other than a strange joy in his sinister lips as he neared to her rear. The cracking of the cliff showed no fear in his eyes, nor did he tend to worry of if they may die. He leaned closer, prying a friendly smile no matter the circumstance, and rose his brows, "Lost are we?" Mjölnir said, rather out of the blue given the situation before quickly slipping underneath her to rescue her from her deathly state. "Up we go." Once secured, he hopped carefully over the jagged edges, avoiding all costs of slipping as he planted his paws firmly to keep a balanced amount of distributed weight. Even after being in such a confused daze, the wolf knew quite well how to handle himself once the dream had been broken, having dealt with it since early adulthood began.

The tides were low, but equally treacherous in color - no matter, he found a place decent enough from the powerful coast to release her from his shoulders. He chuckled like a mad man once she had made it safely to the ground, having his few hoot and hollers amongst himself for he finally had the chance to take in her scent. A pack wolf. Tch, figures. Either way, he grew fond of her dark color and chose of pack, now realizing this was the same as his former beloved, Desoto's. Perhaps they knew each other quite well, for the rogue felt the need to properly say hello, "Mjölnir, at your service, dearie." He said with his preppy drawl and raspy voice whilst providing a clumsy bow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 21:15

Her leg muscles were weakening as she fought to keep herself straight  and her heart was close to thumping itself out of her chest at the rapid rate it was going. Sieglinde felt herself lilt towards the sheer drop down towards the dismal beach and desperately, she tried pushing back. Her weight was her adversary in this situation and no matter how hard she tried to back away, she knew that she would continue on slipping. Breathing heavily, she whimpered in fear as her legs began to shake from the strain she had been forcing on them. Closing her eyes, she exhaled shakily, the expelling of carbon dioxide clearing her head. If she was going to die, she was going to do it with grace. Preparing for the end, she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and hoped that it would be quick.

What she didn't expect was a body slotting itself beneath and lifting her above and leaping to safety. She let out a small sound of surprise as her paws left the rock, suddenly unused to the lack of support. Opening her eyes, she found them staring at a palette of brown and realised that someone had saved her. As she was placed on her paws once more, she was at a loss at what to say, her legs still shaking from the sensations before. She unconsciously examined the male, his scent not coming across as 'claimed' and realised that he wasn't part of any pack. She would admit that he was easy on the eyes, although his rugged appearance gave her more to worry about rather than admire. He introduced himself as 'Mjolnir' and she repeated it in her head, the name rolling slightly uncomfortably off her tongue. She assumed that she would get used to it eventually. Finally regaining her composure, she performed a small bow in gratitude returning his own, replying, "Thank you, sir Mjolnir for saving me. In return... I am obliged to owe a favour to you. My name is Sieglinde of Agavos. Do call upon me if one day, you wish for me to return that favour." She smiled gently showing her appreciation before continuing softly, "I'm not...lost. True, I don't know where I am, but I wanted to be here. Perhaps, you'd be more acquainted with this terrain."

Staring down at the black beach, she frowned, her pleasant features creasing slightly. It was a mistake to come here, charmed by its waters from afar, but if she could make a friend who wasn't a pack member, maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Sighing, she returned her attention to Mjolnir and hoped that he was willing to continue this awkward conversation with her. He was difficult to read and it was slightly unsettling. Smiling once more, she waved her tail cordially, her confident demeanour returning slowly and replacing the skittish attitude she had before.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 18:38

The bright eyed little thing was quite the view from his mind - she was more than what beauty could be described as. Words were almost impossible to be made as he lapped at the drying blood over his maw with fascinated, golden hues that crinkled into a whimsical, cheeky smile. It was rare to him to hear such gratitude, but he returned the words with a simple nod of his large head. What he hadn't expected most was the offering of returning his actions with her as his benefit. Though the conversation asked for his reply, he kept to himself in an unfamiliar silence - but never once did his demeanor seem to change. But this wasn't abnormal for the wolf, the rogue tended to stay still, as much as others may of noticed he can be a bit jumpy. However, after catering to himself with a gracious meal he had found in full along the neutrals, the hunger no longer caused himself to act in such despicable ways. With a full stomach now on his shoulders, he was tamed, a bit collected even, though never sane. Despite his willingness to remain statuesque before the other, he couldn't quite rid the feeling of someone watching him, leaning and breathing over his shoulders to make the hair on his spine slowly spike up in rather odd directions. His shoulderblades tensed and moved closer to one another as he forced himself to sit a tad straighter. Shortly after, he collected a name and pack; which he could only assume was where Desoto was from. This made his eyes brighten to another degree - for he now knew where his wondrous fellow Delta lived and breathed when not wandering helplessly alone nearest his home. Excellent, his mind cooed.

"We live quite the different lifestyles, bright eyes. I do not benefit from a pack, and am a wanderer with a few quirks here and there to separate me from your dearest society." He kept a watchful set of smoldering whiskey colored eyes on her, deviously prying a coy smile as his ears turned handsomely around to face her. "You see.. I am one Hell of a Rogue." Mjölnir replied with a smized look, leaning a bit closer to see how well she performed as he granted himself the luxury of inching into her personal area. The roaring of small waves against jagged rocks was what pulled him slightly away, disrupting the voices in his head to awaken and pester him a tad more as she'd ask him of his knowledge on their surroundings.

The choice of location was unfortunately nothing but another rogued land he had yet to explore, he could only assume this was the beach where any typical pack wolf or even a rogue such as himself should avoid. Examining the waters a bit more, he seemed to find himself lost in the tides of obsidian swaying into one another. "It is rather unfortunate such desire had led you to an exiled territory. But I will not lie to you and say I've been here before, however, I cannot deny either that I am clueless of the land and direction found from here." He said, wondering if it would clear the fae's curiosity from wondering where she was. In fact, he truly could not answer. He had only heard brief talk about this land - and while he had every intention of meeting its dangers - Mjölnir never once thought to himself to ask for a name. Luckily, however, he knew the ins and outs on there to go, he'd simply go back the way he came, and if needed, he'd be content with the idea of leading the dearest fae back to her camp borders. Or, to say the least, as close as he could get to them. "It's said that the waters may drag you in and pull you to your death, I can only assume its as dangerous as the rest of where I reside." Mjölnir smiled carelessly, peering to the landscape quietly, knowing full well that his home was marvelous alone for him, though perhaps a bit of an obstacle for pack wolves.

"Pardon me, but do you wouldn't happen to know of a handsome black wolf by the name of Desoto, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 04:41

Sieglinde had expected the refusal of her favour for reasons that she couldn't put a paw on, but was taken by surprise with just how gentle it was. She couldn't decipher him accurately and it brought her mild uneasiness. Was he a dangerous wolf or did he just have an unfortunately suspicious demeanour? The lack of pack scent was concerning and from her knowledge of rogues, he could be a violent murderer or worse. Her expression was steeled with one of pleasant indifference to hide her thoughts as she listened to Mjölnir speak of his current predicament. Her breath faltered as her bright nephrite eyes met a pair of earthy fire, captured for a brief second by their depths. Immediately flustered, the black fae averted them and attempted to cover her intrigue by replacing her now-startled expression with one of interest. Coming a step closer towards Mjölnir, she too sat down, curling her tail around her body. Giving an amused smile at the nonchalant confirmation of his status, she chuckled gently, lifting a paw elegantly to prevent it from escaping any further.

She kept her paw against her snout as she watched the male edge nearer, her humour slowly disappearing being replaced with perplexity. Her posture already perfectly maintained, she tried to straighten it further to balance out the distance he covered. She exhaled a silent breath as he pulled away again, staring at the dark waves rolling and crashing beneath. Mimicking his actions, she turned her head to stare at the water, a sudden lurch of fear striking deep in her stomach. Instinctively shuffling backwards, she hit a hard surface immediately feeling her back pressing into its fur. Flicking her head to look behind her, she caught Mjölnir's eye once more and stuttered out an quiet apology, "I-I'm sorry!" Quickly moving, she shifted her position, away from the edge of the cliff and not invading the male's space, her heart thumping in her chest as she flushed in mortification. Breathing deeply, she did her best to calm herself and instead, focused her attention entirely on his words. It seemed that they were both in territory that they were unfamiliar with, but it was reassuring that he would have knowledge of the way home. The only problem was her inability to find complete trust within him. She was usually very lenient, or at least, she thought she was, but as she looked at her saviour, something tugged at her chest and told her that he was dangerous. And yet he saved her. Surely, if he were a dangerous person, he would have left her to plummet to her death.

At his comment of the water, she murmured softly, clearing her throat as she did so, "Indeed, they are quite ominous. The lack of light within those depths are chilling to gaze at; as if they will swallow you whole, even if you are not standing in the water. Turning her head to look at him with an honest face, her features tranquil with just the faintest amount of curiosity, she studied his own appearance, temporarily forgetting the attraction she felt for him. She noted the missing chunk of his left ear and gazed at it with sympathy and hardly any pity. Her voice just above a whisper, she said, "If it is so dangerous, then why do you stay?" Leaning forward just ever so slightly, she almost brushed against his injured ear to have a closer look before quickly pulling away. Settling completely on her haunches, she recognised the name Desoto from Mjölnir's lips and blinked. Nodding slightly, she mused, "I am familiar with the name, Desoto, yes. I met him briefly during a pack meeting, but I am not acquainted with him. Why do you ask?" She had a feeling that she was getting into something complicated, but perhaps, she was over-thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mjölnir
Rogue Mjölnir

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 21:10

At her flushed behavior, he could only draw a hard, bitter laugh through hoarse windpipes, the tone of his voice only causing the laugh to sound much higher and old, though he was completely healthy and alive in his state. His not-so-stable mind made his head twitch, his single ear pointing as well while the crippled other remained tattered and unfortunately still attached to his head. Mjolnir enjoyed her change of pace and how she carried herself, having impressed him for a little thing to be so cautious as well as careful around a rogue. He would've expected her to of run off crying for assistance if he was naive enough, but he had a feeling her company was worth all the while instead of an every day fae like most. This one was special, and her bright eyes made it even more the better in her presence. In this sense, it seemed unreasonable to run away from him, he had donned no harm to her, and simply saved her from suicide over the cliff-side. It'd be a shame to have drown in such dark waters, it only seemed right to spare the little one another day to life, even if Death himself had been watching. Certainly, the rogue would be paid a visit for saving the dearest one form death, until then, he'd wait with a grim smile and dust off whatever was thrown at him as if it were a speck of pathetic dirt.

"Why you ask?" The answer was all too simple to explain, he was curious if it was even needed to be responded to, for it was quite obvious due to the kind of individual he was to their nimble, judgmental society. "I simply do not belong where your innocent paws find home, my dear. Only a dangerous wolf can bare to live in dangerous areas. Society has put me here, to which is where I have learned to love and survive as a single individual. I need not others to depend on or worship nor follow. I am my own, and it shall always be that way till Death has come to me, Bright Eyes." The rogue spoke at a sincere whisper, his lips carved into a rather divine smirk while his eyes rested atop the swaying waves of murky onyx pigments. Mjolnir knew where he stood in the line of acceptance, though he didn't quite understand what dilemma his diet was made out to be - he only found it normal to feed like so, though apparently it wasn't to others, he noticed. His golden serpent eyes did not shift away from the dark sea, his face did not twitch, and nor did his body seem to function along to the breeze that followed the move of their direction of sight.

At the mentioning of his beloved, the rogued fellow sat straighter and brightened happily in step, the tip of his tail wagging frantically to hear such news as to where his other half had run off to in the dead of night after leaving him there nearest the falls of serenity. "Oh nothing really.. we ran into one another one night not long before, and I found him rather enticing. We have quite the bond you know." He said rather proudly, fluffing his stuff as his chest got a bit bigger as his grin only grew from ear to half of an ear. "If you ever get the chance, dearie, let him know I share a sweet hello through you to pass on. You'll adore him, I know I do." Mjolnir's tone was equally flirtatious and sinister. The concoction was obnoxiously made and confusing, for it made no utter sense, though in the mind of the rogue, it was crystal clear through the shine in his seductive eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Rendezvous [Mjölnir]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1