Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxation [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Relaxation [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation [Open] Relaxation [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 10:35

Snowy paws stamped over the ground, body pressed forwards and each muscle contracting in perfect harmony, pushing Chrysis forward, faster and faster until she couldn't run any harder.  Her salmon-coloured tongue lolled out of her jaws, as her ears pressed forward, listening to the tiny, rapid heartbeat of her prey as it fled.  Gemstone hued eyes were locked on her target, not straying for even a moment as she advanced.  From her peripheral vision, she saw little more than a forest green blur, as things flew by her.  She couldn't tell what she was running past without taking her eyes off the furry brown body in front of her.  She struggled to keep up with such a fast creature, especially having to avoid obstacles, but soon she found herself close enough.  Lowering herself to the ground slightly more, she tensed her hind legs, and with a powerful leap, slammed back onto the ground, jaws clamping scarcely around the base of the Jackrabbit's ear, before she dropped a heavy paw on it, ears pinning at the loud screams of warning and fright it emitted.  Using her other paw to hold it still, in a flash, ivory teeth sunk into the hare's neck, and with a quick jerk, its body fell limp in her maw.  Unwrapping her paws from around it, and picking her weight up off it, Chrysis smirked triumphantly and licked at the blood staining her maw, before leaning down and picking up her prize.  Wandering farther away from the forest, she observed her surroundings, taking note of the bright, cheerful flowers she encountered, some she knew the names of, others she didn't.  Her audits perked upwards as she heard a noise, the distant roar of a waterfall.  Nostrils flaring, Chrysis pressed on, moving toward the sound that drew her attention.

Quickly reaching the source of the sound, the multicoloured fae paced around the edge of the water, snorting. She wandered over to a shady spot, and dropped the hare there. A hum started in her chest, rising in her throat, until she started singing the words that accompanied the tune.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion,
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion.
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high.

Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind wolf,
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad wolf!
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming,
I can hear them say..."

Her voice started out softly, voice a sweet treat for any ears that heard it. As she continued, her voice rose louder, until she stopped.  Walking back over to the edge of the water, she dipped a paw in it, testing how cold it was.  She hesitated, before jumping into the water, bracing herself.  Even though it wasn't all that cold, it was a shock the second she touched. Snorting, her legs shot out, beginning to paddle to keep herself afloat. The red tint that remained on her paws, neck, chest and muzzle were washed off, taken downstream. Only momentarily was the crystal clear water tainted, and rippling violently from Chrysis.  Still snorting, the Huntress sneezed, before calming, and stretching out, beginning to swim. Any fish that may have been in the pool of water scattered, disturbed by the intrusion. Circling once, she pulled herself back up and out of the water, the sun feeling good on her fur. Picking herself up off the ground, she braced her legs, widening her stance and beginning to shake, trying to get the heavy weight off her pelt. Water droplets flew everywhere, showering everything close enough to her. Moving back over toward where she had left her catch, she picked it up, moving it into the sun, before stretching out, laying on her belly. Eyes closed slightly, as the warm rays increased her fatigue, sleep tempting her away. There she lay, tranquil and relaxed as she drifted to sleep quietly.
Back to top Go down

Relaxation [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1