Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, My Old Heart [Border]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Autay Illias
Autay Illias

Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Empty
PostSubject: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2015, 15:13

As her paws sunk gently into the white snow that laced the ground with only a soft crunch, Illias listened to the quiet of the land. While dangerous and so very mysterious, there was without a doubt that it was a beautiful time of the year. She breathed out slowly, mist forming around the edges of her lips, before breathing the crisp air in once again. While it almost blended in with the white backdrop, a small snowfall drifted down from the sky and fell upon the she-wolf's fluffy ivory coat. Adapted to the cold, Illias felt at home in her cozy fur. Her bi-colored eyes fell to the ground as her paws drew to a stop. Border. While the snow covered all that it could possibly get to, there was a distinguishable mark that separated the land that she stood upon from the other side. 'I guess i'll have to go around,' She thought to herself, turning to start along the edge and find another way, before she looked back over her shoulder towards the unfamiliar pack. For a moment she wondered what they were like and if they were ready for the perilous winter that would come. Food was always scarce during this time of year, but if they prevailed they would be granted with new life and full tummies in the springtime. A shiver trickled down her spine, and the she-wolf turned her head away from the border again. Was she ready for winter? She was all alone. So used to the company of another, everything seemed so very lonely and quiet now. While surviving was instinct, the feelings and mentality that came with it seemed much more difficult. Had a by passer seen her now they might assume that her paws were stuck to the frozen snow. Moments ticked by as Illias thought about her past and the choices that she had now. Finally she picked up her head and turned tail back towards the edge of the unknown.

Exhilaration coursed down her blood as the she-wolf stood and considered what she was doing. What should she say? What was she to do? Finding a lump of courage, Illias tilted her head back and let a soft melody travel out from her heart and into the quiet province. It caused a warm light to flicker in the depths of her chest, and there was a sudden feeling of sheer excitement and happiness. The uncertainty of her choice was lifted, and she could feel hope starting to grow instead. Perhaps she could be of service to these wolves, and in return find a home for herself.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 11:53

It had been a good day. Hunting was going well with most of the pack now competent in the art of putting food on the table. Pairs of wolves gathered here and there to continue their training even after the meeting and the herb stocks were still plentiful. Sighing happily Chiara made her way along the borders, patrolling frequently as the pine scent of her pack grew stronger. Already a few rogues had been chased off, warned of their strength and a den of coyotes chased away. Even though no litters would be born this spring she still wanted her lands free from danger. Thinking of pups the fae sighed. The heat this year was strong for her, but she pushed it aside knowing she must focus on the pack instead. Perhaps next winter couples would pair up and increase the numbers, heck maybe even she would be waddling around come spring. Chiara knew no pups could replace the hole in her heart Piper left, still knowing she was alive. Hopefully soon she would come to realize the monster Teren was and would join them here.

Her memories of her daughter were cut short when a howl startled her. Bristling up Chiara plunged forward, quickly coming to the source. With her tail raised she looked at the lone fae, quickly becoming less tense. "Hello wandering fae. I am Chiara Alphess of these lands called Pyrvanthros. Who are you and why have you called?" She questioned, her black and brown pelt sticking out against the snow.
Back to top Go down
Autay Illias
Autay Illias

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 21:43

Patiently she waited at the border with a casual stance, and she watched the snowflakes fall to pass the time. For a moment she wondered what her family was doing - thoughts of her mother and her brother Locke still squeaked by into her mind, and she hoped that they were well for the season. However, it was a sudden dark wolf that emerged from the territory across the border that made her drop her daydreams and thoughts. It was a she-wolf, who seemed visibly wary, that approached her. Quickly the stranger approached a conversation, announcing herself as the very alphess of the pack, and inquired information. Illias politely bowed her head to the female, and a gentle smile crossed her lips. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Alphess Chiara. My name is Illias - I would like to request permission to join your pack should you be willing to allow me. I have traveled for many seasons and would like to settle down and give my utmost loyalty to a pack that I may call my home." Her voice was gentle but loud enough to be heard. The lone she-wolf waited for a moment longer before bringing her head back up and flicking her ears. She wasn't familiar with border acceptance, but the social learning she had acquired during her time as a healer seemed to come back to her smoothly. Courteous and gentle, Illias waited for the alphess to speak and was ready to answer any further questions.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 16:29

Chiara listened as the light colored fae greeted her and showed her proper respect. It pleased her greatly that the soft spoken fae would speak about loyalty right off the bat, this was off to a good start. "A pleasure to meet you Illias. We are a small pack and added members are a top priority right now, but I must ask what you can offer my pack. What do you excel in and have passion for?" She questioned, wondering if this quiet fae was a warrior at heart? Perhaps she was a healer devoted to caring for others? Going over the possibilities in her mind she watched the fae, taking in her form and large amount of respect she was already showing. "Tell me about your previous home, what sort of training you have and such." She then questioned, wishing to know more about the fae. Behind her the wind picked up and blew snow against her back. The chill wasn't horrible, but it reminded Chiara to make a round to check dens this afternoon. She didn't want anyone getting frostbite or sick in this weather.
Back to top Go down
Autay Illias
Autay Illias

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 18:31

As Chiara questioned for further information, Illias thought for a moment before speaking. "Yes, ma'am." She softly inhaled before exhaling a faint cloud of mist. "In my birth home I chose the destiny of a healer. I trained and put my heart and soul into caring for my pack, and it was the very care that I gave unto others that brought me joy. I am familiar with medicine and treatment, Miss Chiara, but I will be most happy in any role that I may care for others." She smiled, thinking to herself. She did not seek the blood of others, and, while she could hunt, it was not something that brought her fulfillment. With no knowledge to how many wolves Pyrvanthros hosted and what roles they all held, Illias decided it would be better to allow the alphess to decide what she wished for her to do. "Before my second year my pack was raided by the surrounding factions. I was too young to know it at the time, but my alpha had been a bully towards them and had pushed them to their limits. As I had been out in the territory with my healing mentor, when we returned there was nothing left. We watched the remaining wolves who were not killed jostled in with the rest of the packs, but we could do nothing. I sometimes wonder what could have happened had I tried. Together my mentor and I became rogues and traveled for many seasons. We had tried to join a pack, but it had not been something we were looking for. He.. He died moons ago, and since his death I have found myself growing unhappy with my life as a lone rogue. I would like to be alongside others again and find happiness." Finishing her story, keeping it as short as she could, Illias nodded her head once again to the alphess and waited for her response. She could feel the wind push against her fur, and it made little strands waver in the air almost as if they were dancing. Her bi-colored eyes closed slightly to keep the snow out from her oculars, but she returned to her normal stance one it was past. It felt like winter had only just spread its blanket across the land but it was already chilly.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 19:49

The soft spoken fae spoke and internally Chiara frowned. Not that she rejected the idea of more healers in her pack, but there were other positions to fill. There was even the rank of Autay that had yet to be filled. Thinking on that for a moment Chiara decided to question Illias about the job. "My dear the art of healing is a noble cause and I don't discredit it in the least bit. However, my pack is small and we already have two wonderful healers, thus I must ask if I could place you in an area that needs more attention. There is a position that is very important, that of raising the young of the pack. It may seem like a small job, but you'd be responsible to guide our young, teach them all you know and most importantly keep them safe. I won't trust this job to just anyone, they need to be polite, curtious, smart and kind; I think you would fit the bill quite nicely." She explained, smiling warmly at her. "Our pack is new, so there will be no pups this spring, but that will give you plenty of time for training during the warm months. I like a well rounded pack, so you will be expected to train in hunting, healing and combat to an extent as well. For your main training I shall be directing that personally. An Autay needs to be able to defend the young from anything, keep them occupied and out of trouble. Most importantly an Autay teaches our values of equality which I shall teach you."

Illias grew solemn as she spoke and the Alphess frowned. "I am sorry for your loss Illias. Most in my pack have had someone close to them killed or their home pack destroyed. You may come to find a new family here if you choose to accept my offer as being our first Autay." She said, smiling at her in an attempt to make her feel better. "We are a nice pack compared to some in these areas. We help each other grow strong and succeed. Together we form a family. Will you join us and commit to my pack? Pledge your life if needed to myself, my mate and the pack?" She asked, her voice stronger now.
Back to top Go down
Autay Illias
Autay Illias

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 02:52

The more the alphess spoke the more Illias' face brightened up like a warm summer's day. The rank of autay seemed wonderful and would allow a welcomed change of pace. While she had experienced pups when they approached her healing den because of an 'owie' long ago, the responsibility for them was not her own and, after she was done treating them, they were nudged along back to their den. However, she had never ceased to listen to the young's stories or watch them play while she had time from working. The she-wolf could only hope she would do as well of a job as Chiara seemed to think she would. Perhaps this would indeed grow to be her new family. "I understand fully, Miss Chiara, and I thank you for your kind words of hospitality. While I have lost in the past, I do not doubt that if all are as kind as you within these borders then I don't have a worry about the future. It would be a great honor to serve as your very first autay, and I can assure you that I will place my best effort into learning as much as I possibly can to defend the subsequent young. How early would you like me to begin?" She felt a little embarrassed speaking as such to the alphess, but her words rang true and the choice she was about to finalize felt right. "I, Illias, pledge my life to the Alphess Chiara, her mate, and to the pack Pyrvanthros. May our bonds grow strong and the road ahead be filled with joy." She smiled at the dark she-wolf, content with everything that had just transpired, and awaited further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 19:23

Illias grew more happy and with that so did Chiara. Smiling warmly at her she responded. "Take some time to get to know the pack and the territory. Once then we shall start your training. At first it will be solely with me, but in time I shall bring in another wolf to assist me. For now you shall journey home with me. You are now a full member of te pack and shall be know as Autay Illias." She said, bringing herself to a stand. Turning around Chiara faced back to the pack lands, her eyes blazing ahead. "Come Autay Illia and let me show you your new home." Her voice rang out before she started to walk back home.

ooc-You may now change your name to Autay Illias. Join Pyrvanthros under the rank tab to change your name color. You may post anywhere in Pyrv or the neutrals, you need not respond to this post if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Hello, My Old Heart [Border] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, My Old Heart [Border]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1