Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rest for a Weary Traveler

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rest for a Weary Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2016, 12:24

Jauda, after a long tireless journey, found himself at the bounderies of another pack. He stoped right at the edge, and looked all around for any signs of another wolf. He raised he nares and began smelling all around. He caught various scents of both male and female wolves but saw no one around. He treaded carefully into the territory, completly on alert, awaiting any numbr of wolves to meet him. He began to look for shelter as it had gotten late. He had been walking for days, attempting to find a place safe enough to rest his weary eyes. He had found nowhere yet, though he hoped to find one soon, he was becoming increasingly less coherent as the hours trudged by. He found a nice sheltered alcove, and decided that he could not go on without a rest. As he began to move his massive body underneath the alcove he layed down, desprate for a rest. He thought to himself "I can't go on any longer, if I'm caught and killed at least I'll die rested." He had slowly begun to close his heavy eyes as he let himself drift into unconsciousness. In what felt like only a second, his eyes burst open as his nares filled with the scent of other wolves, he thrashed as he overcame the nightmares of his past. When he had fully awoken, and after he had got his bearing he noticed that he had been resting for about three hours.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 19:40

though you may walk alone

Nnlya still looked for her son each day. Though with the rising of each new sun their hope grew smaller and smaller. In the deepest pit of her heart she knew it was likely he was lost, but without proof she could not stop looking. Levi and Kida were both beautiful, strong, intelligent young wolves and she knew there was no fooling them. But she couldn't have them give up hope. Until she knew for sure she would keep coming home with a happy smile and a positive attitude. She always said that she thought she had a new lead and that they'd follow it tomorrow. Sometimes Drogo went out instead, so Nnlya could keep their borders safe. This was one of those days.

Nnlya trotted her way through the snow, head swivelling to survey her surroundings. The forest always looked so different in winter and it was quickly growing dark. She should turn back for the night but she couldn't leave half the borders unchecked. Just a while longer. All around the darkness grew thick, the trees taking on an eerie quality in the night, especially without their foliage. She caught a scent, a male not to far away. The charcoal wolf kicked up the pace, tail arching over her back dominantly. This wolf had come to their borders... sniff... no, crossed their borders and hadn't made a call. It could be very dangerous. Cold air filtered into her lungs with each deep breath, bringing with it the scent of the stranger.

The Elite grew closer, now starting to see a white mass distinguishable from the snow. "Who are you and why have you crossed our borders without permission?" She asked, a little more harshly than she might usually have done. It was very late and an intruder at this hour wasn't likely to be a mere mistake. She stood over the male, awaiting his words. An answer, an apology, an excuse. Whatever it was she was not unmerciful. Nnlya would hear him out and she hoped this was all a misunderstanding.

you're worth more than you know

TAG: Jauda WORDS: 343 NOTES:

Last edited by Elite Nnlya on February 6th 2016, 00:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 19:00

*Jauda had been resting in the snow when he began to hear another wolf approach. Jauda slowly got up, but remained crouched as he was the intruder. He had maintained a ready stance, as this new wolf had every reason to attack him right now. He knew he should have made a call asking for permission to cross into the borders of this unknown territory. He had remained crouched as he was unaware of what this new wolf could do.* "I apologize for entering into the borders of your territory. My name is Jauda. I was aware that this was claimed territory, but I have been traveling for many days without rest. All I had wished to do was rest within your borders, as I had hoped to not be attacked by rouges. There is no excuse for what I have done, I just needed rest." Jauda had said in a hushed voice as to show submission. He did his best to not challenge this gaurdian, as he was the one in the wrong. He held his chest close to the ground and put his tail between his legs to make himself appear smaller. "Please forgive me for my insolence and disreguard for the rules of a pack. I understand I am in no position to ask anything of you, or any of your pack member, but may I please remain in these borders as a rest period. I understand if it is a no. May I also ask you your name?" Jauda asked as he remained in a submissive position, awaiting the answer of this new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 03:11

though you may walk alone

The wolf kept his bearing low, apparently aware of his intrusion and just how much trouble he could be in. The Elite waited silently for his response and was not entirely pleased with what she heard. He knew he had crossed their borders, he knew he was trespassing and yet he did it anyway. He was worried about rogues attacking him, how foolish. "You are foolish. Had this been any other border you would never have awoken from your slumber. The packs in this area are not often forgiving of trespassers." She watched him, eyes harder than they usually were, as he held his submission. Deep inside she knew there was something wrong with her, but she was afraid of it, afraid to even speak openly of it with her mate. She feared he might turn away from her if she told him of the darkness in her heart, of her terror at the possibility of it spreading and consuming her. She had become crueller and found less joy in each day. She was not herself.

The Elite gave herself a moment to pause, breathe and collect her thoughts. It was in this time that the other chose to slip in a few more words. He dared ask that he might remain within their borders to rest. How stupid did he think she was? He could be a Scout for all she knew! "On your feet," she commanded. "I won't have a wolf uncomfortable on my borders." She said. "We do not allow travellers within our borders to rest. That would be extremely poor judgement on our part and unsafe for the genuine inhabitants of our pack. You could be a Scout, a spy for another pack, do not think I am so foolish as to simply let you pass by unfettered. You, Jauda, will tell me your true purpose here. If I am satisfied with your answer, we may continue to discuss your place in this pack. If not..." She just barely raised her lip in a warning growl. Even as the threat left her maw she was shocked and yet she could not stop the words. Nnlya felt like she was watching someone else control her actions.

She plays. "She laughs." She wonders.

you're worth more than you know

TAG: Jauda WORDS: 375 NOTES: Your speech text is a little dark and difficult to read against the dark background.

Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 14:27

Will you still be joining us Jauda?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest for a Weary Traveler Rest for a Weary Traveler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest for a Weary Traveler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1