Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rest For The Weary | Border Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information
Purchases: Doppelgänger

Rest For The Weary | Border Post Empty
PostSubject: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 18:03

The wind whispered through the trees, telling secrets, forbidden knowledge, and the leaves laughed as they wriggled on their branches. The sun was bright today, warm, he thought. This feels like home. He stepped from the umbra, his coat like a ray of starlight, shining even in the darkness. There was little good to be gained from a dark coat in the summer months, but in the winter it served him well. For now it was a hindrance, but he wasn't hunting. He was trekking through another wolf's lands in search of a future.

He had scented border markings, scents that belonged to a strong, alpha male. He hadn't crossed with the knowledge that this pack was small - they might yet need another able bodied warrior. They might, in fact, need a healer. He could provide them with excellent service in that regard, but he rarely told others of his ability. He kept his wisdom to himself; let them think it was merely skill.

He had traveled for miles before the quiet hum of the forest ceased; instead, the calming tranquil sound of the wind whispering throughout the tree's seemingly being the only thing present besides the birds. He'd found the pack. The two-year-old was cautious in his approach but open. He didn't hide his steps, and he walked with his figure in low rank while maintaining his dignity. He would not cower, but he was not a fool. He knew how the hierarchy worked and accepted it.

Alexander paused, watching, and then stepped forward again. His paws brushed against leaf debris on purpose to draw their attention. His warm golden eyes regarded them in silence, waiting, perhaps, for a greeting or for the leader of the group to ask his name and purpose. In that first moment, however, his pupils swept the scene and noted several things. There was no a soul in sight. Therefor the young brute tipped his head backwards, letting the high pitched sound that he had called a howl escape his maw.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 23:38

[We're sorry to keep you waiting! I'll make this quick and easy.]

The summer nights were rather restless for the alpha as he quickly became overheated in his den. Midsummer night strolls were often in order for the ginger brute in order to cool his body down from the warmth. In most cases, he would not mind the heat, but patches of his winter coat were still escaping from his body. It was mainly the fluffy white undercoat that kept releasing clumps of winter fur here and there. The night was relatively silent as opposed to the winds and the chirping of the crickets that seemed to fade in and out. His paws tread along the pathways that roamed through the Helidos lands. The paths in which he knew by heart. He had traveled down and back so many times, he may as well be walking with his eyes closed. The light of the moon was enough to give a shine to the darkness of night. The skies were clear, and the stars shone brightly above as if to sway hello to the world down below.

With a surprise, his ears perked as a howl rang through the forest. It wasn't very deep as most had their howls. Nevertheless, his curiosity sparked as he picked up his pace. Weaving through the trees and following the scents and sounds of the other who called for him, he soon approached the borders. Pale blue eyes examined the brown figure that sat before him. Raising his tail as an alpha should, he stepped forward from the darkness. "I am Alpha Sitka of Helidos. I rule these lands in which you have come across. Tell me, stranger. What is it that you have summoned me at this hour of the night?" He stared at the brute, expecting some sort of submission. Though he could definitely be labeled as the nicer alpha of all the packs, he still demanded respect from those whom he did now know and wished to enter his ranks. Ginger fur ruffled as he stood dominantly, awaiting for the unknown wolf to speak of his purpose of calling.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 08:34

Impatiently shifting from one paw to ye other the young brute; Alexander let out a gruff whining noise as if he were a bit irritated by how long it was taking. He had never been a man of patience, he liked to get things done quick that way he could move on quicker. Bright hues of oranges and pinks painted the sky's as the orange sun began to rapidly fall casing light shadows through the canapys of the trees leaving him to wonder. Had they heard his call? Was anyone coming? If so would they greet him in a bnevolent manner? The rough cracking of twigs and crunches of leaves caught the emerald eyed brutes attention, by now the sun had fully sunk behind the trees leaving nothing but the surpassingly clear night sky and the moons light. It would be a lie I Alexander said that he hadn't jumped when the gruff voice boomed throughout the area. The young brutes heart began to beat rapidly against his chest as he examined the slightly larger male his actions stuttering as he submitted to the male.  Taking in a deep breath the young male did his best to pick and choose the right words to use here, "Pardon me, sir I did not mean to disturb you at such a late hour." it was somewhat of a start not the best but it would do for now. "Oh um....My name is Alexander. I come from a land far away seeking for a place to call home. I think I could be of good assistance to you and your pack Alpha Sitka, sir. You see I-" Alexander paused quieting his voice as his eyes fell to the ground and a lump grew within his throat. Taking in a particularly gasping breath the lanky youngster continued "I-I'm an orphan. My mother died when I was only a year old...my father left us way before then. However I was taken under the wing of my previous alpha, I know how to hunt,fight and heal the sickle and injured, however I find that fighting is more of my forte. You see I was lead warrior back in my old pack and led them through many battles and victories...." a voice inside his head seemed to chime in reminding him that the ginger wolf did not need to hear his whole life story. Shaking his head slightly Alexander did his best to bring his words to a closing "I ran away due to the poor treatment that my 'pack mates' showed me because I'm an orphan......But! That does not me a I'm incapable of protecting this pack and the ones that resign within it with my life." concluding his paragraph of a story the young male took in a depends death filling his but in lungs eight eh fresh air as he waited patiently for the alphas reaction and response.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 13:15

His body relaxed as he noticed the younger male give submission to hi. The brute smirked a little at his nervousness, noticing his shaking voice. He stood silently with his tail still curled over his back, listing to the male speak of his reasonings of coming here. Sitka took this time to notice the male's features as he spoke of being a warrior. He was fairly large, but a bit lanky. but on the other side, he was young and capable of learning from the others. Nodding as he heard the stranger conclude his words, Sitka began to speak. His tone of voice was softer than before. "Alexander, your story can be matched with many in my lands who came from hard places. Do not pity yourself, as you're not the only one with a dark past. But I must ask, are you willing to become a strong and loyal member of Helidos? Willing to learn from my seasoned warriors and enhance your skills to the best of your abilities? If you can swear your loyalty to my pack and myself, then you shall be granted access to my lands as Warrior Alexander." Sitka stood looking down at the brute, his pale eyes taking notice of the emerald green irises of the other. They were in need of more members. To become great again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Alexander
Warrior Alexander

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 15:53

Alexander kept his stance low and particularly closed off the the outside world, as if he were ashamed of his life and his story. Was this truly the life he'd want to lead? To tell his children in the future? No. This would now the story he would tell, it wouldn't be one of old broken bones and bristled bruises, heartaches and breaks, mourderly wounded prospect a and a loveless tale. He'd change all of that, he'd make himself a legacy. His family one and hopefully carry it out as long as he lived. Emerald hues stared upon the larger male, the defined bags beneath them creating a slight sag.

As the larger brute; Sitka spoke once more Alex's mouth gaped open closing a few times before he began to shake his head. "I-I Ofcourse sir! I swear on my life. I'll do my best to protect this pack and its members, I'm willing to learn what I must. I'll serve you and the others until the day I die." the young orphan spoke lifting his head slightly as he declared his promises. This would not be another screw up, he was not going to throw away his shot. He would serve and protect Sitka and the others the best that he could, even if it meant giving his entire life for them. This would be home now, this would be his family and he had to protect family, right?

[Gonna make this short and quick]
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 16:06

Sitka looked down on the young male as he swore his life to Helidos. Letting his tail lower to droop behind him, he nodded. Body calm and relaxed as his pale blue eyes were radiating a kind and respectful glow. "Well then, at this moment, I pronounce you as Warrior Alexander of Helidos. Don't let me down, son." Sitka nodded to the young male, turned, and slowly began to walk away into the night. Before disappearing, he turned his head and called. "Do as you wish. Follow me or wander the lands." Without another word, the russet body disappeared into the night with only the sounds of his paws hitting the ground fading back towards the pack clearing.

You are accepted! Please change your name to 'Warrior Alexander' and request to join the 'Helidos' group under the 'Ranks' tab at the top of the page. You can reply to this if you want but it is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest For The Weary | Border Post Rest For The Weary | Border Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest For The Weary | Border Post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1