Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alter Ego [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

Alter Ego [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 17:46

Xora, still not fully trusting this pack, made her way towards the borders not stopping for anyone. She needed time away from the Healers den after recovering from a cold from the day she joined. She had mainly stayed in the Healer's den except for when she decided that she would go collect herbs then was called to a strange meeting. She didn't know what all to expect from the wolves especially since she didn't know any. She didn't want to trust them with anything, her life, secrets or even her future. She just wanted to settle down and allow herself to rot away. Doing an easy job that she "enjoys". The Healer moved slow as she moved on through the neutral territories. Her body warm under the sun, the land was truly beautiful all around her. Although she didn't find joy in the beauty of simple things that would die no matter what. So pretty much everything. She wasn't depressed, just she didn't care. Her small, stocky form wasn't even slightly swift. Her green gaze soon fell upon a large lake. She smiled as she noticed a rabbit sipping from the clear water. She wasn't much of a hunter unless she was desperate so she kept her distance and left it in peace as she moved towards the water and dipped her head taking a small sip. This was much better then being trapped in the Healer den for the rest of Winter. She hated that weather and now that it was nicer out she felt better. The snow isolated her leaving her with nothing to do but arrange to Healer den. She looked out across the lake, lost in thought as she sat next to the lake that seemed to be reflecting everything. She bet if she stared into it long enough it would reflect her past. Just like every bad memory. Although with this new pack she had a spark of hope. That maybe, just maybe it would be good. She couldn't let that spark of hope allow her to pour all of her heart into this pack. She didn't at all think that she would meet another wolf out here, especially one that didn't belong to Helidos and to another pack. She figured that Helidos was the only pack since she had just joined the first pack she came across. Instead she figured she would be completely alone out here. She wouldn't have been on guard either way, whether she knew of the other packs or didn't. She really didn't care what happened. If a wolf attacked her and ended her life, as long as it was all natural. If she shared how she felt some may call her depressing and suicidal. Although it wasn't like she was actually hoping for this stuff to happen. She just understood the consequences of life. It happened to everyone and everything eventually. Beauty wouldn't really matter in the other forest so why should it matter now. The end result was always death.

[Not my best but it is the first time I can try and work out how I really want Xora]
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 18:59

Oh how he loved the spring time.

The way the birds chattered amongst the trees, the smell of freshly wetted earth, new flowers budding all around. But most off all the appearance of many herbs who were so elusive during the winter. Sprouting from the ground to meet the sun filled sky. Ripe for picking to those who knew what they could do. Yet herb picking was not the task Crow had set out to do, no the young scruffy looking brute found himself simply wandering. He'd yet to properly explore the lands deemed neutral territory by the packs. Eager to stretch his winter worn limbs, Crow traveled swiftly over the newly thawed ground. His nimble paws making no noise as he weaved amongst the towering pines which surrounded Mirror lake. His sharp little ears swiveling about, as his beady green eyes did the same. Always seeking any noise, any indication of danger. Cause despite his new found rank amongst Agavos Crow couldn't quite learn to rest his weary senses. Too long he'd spent alone, always looking over his shoulder.

Breaking through the cover of the trees Crow comes to a halt. His nose lifted into the air, wind tugging at his face softly. Grinning he chortles happily, feeling invigorated by the fresh spring air. That grin only widening as he realized he was not alone. " Who might we have here!?" He chortles to himself. His nose twitching wildly he lurched forward scenting the air as he went. It didn't take long for the brute to find the source of the scent. A dark colored fae sat with her back to him, the wind tugging her aroma his way. Nose twitching he tilts his head, his grin only widening. " Another Helidos wolfy eh?" He cackles, his voice ringing out into the warm air, breaking the silence. " Admiring the view are ya dearie?" He inquires, his voice gleeful as he approached. His beady gaze darting over her in a swift motion, he kept his form low to the ground as ever. Poised for flight in case of trouble, his bristle like tail sweeping his thinly furred hocks.
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 19:48

Xora heard the wolf approaching and simply swiveled her ears listening as he spoke. She smirked then allowed her smile to fade as she turned to the brute. He looked young compared to her and she just mentally shrugged. His body position looked ready to run and if he did he could easily get away by the looks of it. He was young and he looked like he would be a fast wolf either way. As for Xora, she was a sort of short, stocky fae. Who, to be honest, was not fast. Even if he did run she wouldn't want to chase him anyways. What use would it be to chase a random wolf especially when all he did was interrupt her thoughts. "Sorry to disappoint you, brute. But I don't take pleasure in simple things like the view." She said, in a straight tone. Almost like she was bored, which she was. Hopefully this male had something interesting to talk about, other then the view. "I was merely lost in thought. I must thank you for interrupting that though." she spoke sarcastically as she gazed into his green eyes. No fear. She never had fear, whatever happened would happen. It was called fate. She would have asked his name, but she didn't think it mattered. His scent was of another pack so why should he matter to her. She didn't want to trust any wolf in either pack. And with her not being very curious, she really didn't care about the possibility of other packs. Eventually somebody would speak of them to her and she wouldn't have to ask. And yet, she still wouldn't care. Unless she ever had to care for a wolf injured by these packs or she had to care for one of them. It really wasn't any of her business either.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 17:13

Crow's sharp ears pricked up at the sound of the fae's words. His head cocking to one side, his grin never faltering. A serious lady, now ain't she? He thought licking his lips as he listened to her speak. She seemed bored by the proceedings, uninterested. Not even slightly weirded out by his odd cackle, or maniacal grin. " Oh? No?" he says, " Too prim and proper for such things as admiring a view are we?" he cackles. " Why so serious m'lady? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the den this morning? Eh?" He continues, his cackle only growing as she continued in a sarcastic tone. " Oh dearie me! My pleasure, I simply adore interrupting the brooding thoughts of faes." He chortles, his tone teasing. His beady green eyes glimmering as he watched her. His nose twitching, he catches a hold of something he'd missed before. So focused he had been on her pack scent and her gender he'd missed the most important detail. At least the one which mattered most to him. She smelled of herbs... she was a healer? His grin toothy, Crow chortles to himself. " Don't mind my further intrusion love, but I couldn't help but notice you smell like the delightful aroma of herbs. " He chuffs, shifting from paw to paw, actual excitement flooding over him. He hadn't gotten to speak with another healer since he was a loner. " You wouldn't happen to be a healer, now would you dearie?" He inquires, his haunches slowly slipping to ground. " Or is my nose simply playing tricks on me?"
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 18:18

Xora chuckled as he continued rambling on, "I am not too prim and proper, I just do not have the time for those sort of things. I prefer to focus on my work instead of trying to find the beauty in everything. I have much more important things to do," she spoke mocking his words slightly. "I don't have time for joking around and acting like a pup, enjoying chasing after butterflies and childish things like that. I would much rather retire to my den and do what I do best." her words were almost like a lecture to the slightly younger wolf. As he spoke some more she sighed, as he mentioned the scent of herbs on her. Her ears perked ever so slightly, there was something interesting. This male actually had something she loved to talk about. Or at least think about. Her whole life had been healing and herbs, she travelled far and wide learning many methods of other great healers and that made her into the wise healer she was. "Yes, I am a Healer. I would assume you are a Healer too then, with how you seem to enjoy the delightful aroma of herbs." She spoke teasingly. She felt a bit more comfortable with this male since he brought up the conversation of herbs. Slowly allowing herself to sit down, it was strange if you could earn Xora's respect since she was a hard wolf to speak with. She didn't like holding conversation unless you brought up something that interests her. And if this wolf could possibly be a Healer too, and he knew what she knew or more, then he would definitely earn her respect and she may consider him as an ally. Since she didn't make friends that was all she could accept at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 17:07

Sassy too! She is! He thought as the she wolf lectured on. Her words though intended to burn only made the healer chuckle. He'd never had a wolf call him a pup before. Weird, creepy, crazy, even stark raving mad... but pup like? Never! Cackling with delight, Crow smirks at her. " Oh dearie! There is so much more to life than one's occupation! I prefer to live my life with a little bit of fun in it. Gets a tad bit dull without something mind numbing to do, you see? But eh if you want to wither away within your den, be my guest dearie!" Chortling he snickers under his breath. So odd this fae is, so abrasive for a fae!Though Ol' Frosty is the same way! He thought bemusedly.

It wasn't until Crow pulled up the topic of healing, did the fae lighten up. In fact her whole demeanor towards him seemed to change. Her words making him practically dance in place. " Indeed I am! Indeed I am m'lady!" he cackles happily, his beady green eyes shining. " Well don't you agree? No better smell than herbs m'lady! Especially freshly picked ones! Ahh!" He takes a deep breath imagining all the herbs. His eyes closing a moment, his tail sweeping the ground behind him. Blinking his gaze back open, he licks his lips his mind racing. Oh what to ask!? What to talk about!? Another healer, what were the chances? " So dearie, how long have you been a healer?" He inquires, his voice a low purr. He was curious to know just how much knowledge his new found companion had, on the topic. Remembering his mentor of so many months ago. Who knew, perhaps they'd become friends like he'd done with Reddington. They could swap ideas, advice, even trade herbs. The possibilities were endless.
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 17:38

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
Actions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She shrugged to the male at his first comment, "It is the only place I truly feel comfortable, you may not believe it, but I am not much of a social and outgoing wolf." She spoke to the odd, dark brute. Although she pushed that conversation away and focused on the new conversation at hand. The brute seemed completely happy and so was Xora, she hadn't yet met another wolf and for the first wolf to be an healer! It was exciting, and normally she wasn't one to be excited. Then he popped the question of how long she had been a healer. She thought back to all of the many years she was a healer, "All of my life, ever since birth I had been fascinated in experimenting with herbs and such. What about you, how long have you been a healer?" She paused and allowed him to answer, then she began babbling on without realizing it, "I completely agree, the scent is calming and absolutely the best. It was the only way for me to escape from reality and be taken into a world of perfect mixes and fascinating herbs. Through all of my traveling I have met many fantastic healers, I have spread my knowledge and I have even learned new things. How about you sir? Do you wish to share of your healing skills, even if we may be of different packs?" She stopped and smiled to the brute. She didn't want to talk away the first healer she met in these new lands. So she allowed him some space to answer her questions she had babbled about. She would love to share her healing experience and teach this male something new maybe even though at first the brute had seemed like a nuisance.

[ooc-Sorry this isn't that good, sort of rushed]  
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 14:58

Oh he could believe it, he thought amused by the fae's reply. Yet he himself wasn't exactly the image of social graces. Sure he enjoyed interacting with others but he had to admit it wasn't always mutually beneficial. He just enjoyed pushing other wolves buttons, it was fun to see them writhe with annoyance. Chuffing to himself, Crow pushed the thought aside eager to hear the fae's reply to his inquiry. Her words making him practically shiver with delight. She didn't look very old, but even so she would have more experience than he had. Anything he could learn was better than nothing. " How delightful." He purrs, his bristle like tail thumping the ground behind him. " I sadly did not have the opportunity to learn the skill of healing so young. No I gained my skills more recently over the end of the summer throughout the fall. I met a peculiar bloke by the name of Reddington. He taught me most of what I know now, before he up and disappeared on me." He shrugs his shoulders some. Though Reddington's disappearance had been abrupt he couldn't honestly say it was a surprise. The bloke had been as unpredictable in character as himself. Opening his maw to continue on Crow is cut off by the she-wolf. Surprised he falls into an amused silence, his attention never wavering. Another toothy grin plastered on his face, as he listened curiously to the she-wolf ramble on. When she finally finished, he chuckled happily nodding his skull rapidly up and down. Only stopping when the motion started to make his head ache. " Oh why of course m'lady! I would be more than honored to share any bit of knowledge I may have that interests the like of another healer." He says, his beady eyes glimmering happily. " I'm sure our packs would agree that only benefits can come from the sharing of knowledge such as ours? " He adds, chortling gleefully. " Now my dear, if we're going to share such bountiful secrets shouldn't we know one another's names?" Not waiting for a response he continues on, " Healer Crow at your service!" Bowing his head down low, he even bent a leg forward in a swooping motion. His green gaze normally flickering with a witty gleam, held nothing but respect in its pale depths. " Serving the mighty Alpha Desmond of Agavos of course."  
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 21:43

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
Actions
She smiled as the male told her that he had only recently been taught the arts of healing. She was so excited, even if it didn't really show through. Even with their difference in pack, he made a good point. It was best to share information to help each others knowledge grow. Then he asked her name, and introduced himself as Crow. 'Like the bird?' was her first thought as she nodded and introduced herself. "I'm Xora, Healer under... well... hmm Helidos?" she said with a chuckle. The fact that she didn't know her own Alpha's was strange, even to her. "It appears I do not know my Alpha's, I believe I was told at the border but it must have slipped my mind." Although she just laughed it off. She had plenty of time to get to know who her Alpha is another time. For now, she would get to know Crow and share knowledge. "Well Healer Crow, if you would wish to learn even more with healing then I would be willing to mentor you in the art. Although I do believe with the birth of pups, I might be quite busy with helping much more wolves then normal, and I might end up taking in an Apprentice. That is, if any pups wish to become healers." She spoke kindly as she thought of the idea of helping this wolf. Although she was sure he knew the basics and more. If he didn't take up the offer she would simply offer her services to him. Although she bet that after this day, it would be hard to purposely find a wolf especially since they could be within' any of their pack lands and the neutral or rogue lands. She would have to accept that she may never see him again after this. So she would have to make it worth the while, while they were there at the moment. She was so happy to be in presence of another healer that she couldn't think of much more to say. So she allowed him to lead the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 09:04

Healer Xora, eh? He thought a smile plastered on his face, teeth still flashing in the sunlight. His short maw tilted slightly to the side as he listen to the fae introduce herself. " I can't help you there dearie! " He chortles. " I've only ever met one other Helidos wolfy other than yourself. A big bloke by the name of Sitka. Never told me his rank though." He shrugs his shoulders some, his attention returning to the more exciting portion of their conversation. " Now that we've been acquainted." He purrs excitedly, his paws shifting in place as he tried to remain seated. He fell into silence once more, taking in her offer with a glimmer in the depths of his pale green gaze. " Who would I be to deny such an offer? A bloody fool perhaps!" He cackles, his tail thumping the ground once more. " I would be honored to accept m'lady! Even if its only for a short amount of time. " He adds, his head dipping to her once more, a sparkle dancing in his eyes. Where to start! Where to start!? He thought his body practically quivering with excitement. His mind starting to wonder into the world of herbs, thinking of questions that might of popped into his head before. " No time to waste! Eh? So lets just jump into things... eh?" Without waiting for a reply he continues. " In my travels I didn't come across many wolves in need of my talents. Well not ones willing to let me near them." he cackles teeth flashing as he licks his lips. " Anyways... I used to practice my skills on injured creatures I found. Ones I didn't feel like knawing on." He chuffs remembering the assortment of creatures he'd helped. " One of these beasties was a opossum. Creepy fellows they are, all them teeth!" He cackles delightedly. " Tried the ol' I'm dead trick on me when I found him! But I told him straight up I don't have a taste of possum. Taste like mouse bile if you ask me!" Realizing he was getting off topic, Crow reels himself in finding the question he wished to ask. " Any who, my ol' possum patient had a broken limb and I suspect from his injuries internal bleeding. I braced the limb the best I could, used alder leaves for the pain and infection. Borage for for his fever. But my pal Reddington never did get around to showing me much in the ways of internal bleeding. Is there any herb you know of that might help with it? I'm afraid my possum friend did not walk away happy. Passed away after a few days." There was actual sadness in the brute's eyes as he finished his story. Showing how disappointed he was with the death of his patient.

( Apologies for how late this is!)
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 17:46

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
Actions
Xora nodded as the male spoke of his story, he seemed to care about this opossum, quite unlike most wolves to develop any feeling for an creature like that. At least that was what she had thought, but she couldn't blame him for using injured creatures as patients. She had to admit that she had too, although if she was hungry normally she would take them as her prey. Especially with her unfortunate skills of hunting. But if she wasn't, then she would help them. She remembered helping a few rabbits who had been injured and even at one point a raccoon. Although he didn't appreciate the help, and instead went and gotten himself in even more trouble. But most of the time her patients were wolves. But she just shrugged that off, she had never actually connected with any of her patients, it was her job and hobby to help, so she would. The most she would communicate would be how much pain they are in, how it happened and anything to do with how she was treating them. Out of the little kindness in her she would tell them what herbs she was using and how it would help, in case they needed to know that. But other then that, patients were patients to her. She nodded to the brute as he questioned any herbs for internal bleeding and right away she had a few idea's. "I am sorry for your loss. For internal bleeding it really depends on the wolf, I have a few herbs that may help you that I can think of right off the top of my head though. There is Wild Geranium, they are normally found in dense wooded area's. With little pink flowers. The roots are used to stop bleeding and it has a few other uses, although you can't use it when someone is constipated or on a pregnant fae. Although there is also Birthroot. It has three petals that are normally a dark purple-red color. It's roots are very useful on internal bleeding, although this one also is best not to be used on pregnant fae's. Sometimes it is safe with them, but it is best to not risk it. Now Yarrow is one that had multiple uses and isn't known as much for this, but it helps with internal bleeding and other internal injuries and as far as I know, it is safe with all wolves and creatures. You may already know about Yarrow, since it is a very common herb, just not for that use." She smiled after speaking of those herbs, they were the most common to her, although if she thought hard enough then she could probably find many more. Her eyes filled with happiness as she sat there, talking about herbs would lift her mood any day. "Are there any other's you would like to know of? I have plenty of knowledge that I am willing to share." she spoke with pure joy, her voice soft yet laced with so much happiness. It was just like the past and meeting other Healers. Except this one had just accepted her as his Mentor from another pack, they might have a hard time running into each other in the future on accident, so maybe before they part she could arrange another day to meet. She was glad that he understood that they would be busy, although she hoped this wasn't the last time she met with the male or with any other Healer. If things did get to busy and she did get an apprentice within' the pack, then she saw no harm in taking it with her to meet with the other Healer, it would be an experience and a chance to learn from two Healers. She would probably have to discuss that with the parents and Alpha before anything. But for now she figured it could stay secret, they didn't need to know that she was meeting with another wolf from a different pack and mentoring or at least helping him. She shrugged that off for now, not needed to worry about the future. Whatever happened, would happen. And if they did catch her and they had a problem, then there were three other packs she could go to. Heck, she could go to his pack if she wanted and ask acceptance. Either way, it didn't matter. It wasn't like she had gotten close to any pack. She didn't even know the Alpha's name, so why would she have to worry about anything. She was completely willing to give her life to the first pack she came across when she had joined Helidos, and she was willing to have a wolf attack her if they wanted just a few minutes ago. She didn't care about what happened at all. Although deep down she wondered what they would think, she really could care less.

[Ooc: It's alright :3]

Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 16:58

Crow listened to Xora intently, taking in her words and storing the information away for later reference. His head bobbing up and down as she finished. " Thank you m'lady! I will be sure to remember those herbs for future reference. Indeed, indeed!" He purrs, his tail sweeping the ground behind him. Eyes flashing he grins some. " Oye? Yarrow for internal bleeding... hmmm interesting..." His voice falters as his mind wonders thoughtfully, then he cackles. " How delightful my dear!" Pale green gaze flashing, he shifts his weight to a hip, sitting to the side now. His head cocked in the other direction, eyes gleaming as happily as Xora's. Her next words making him chortle happily. " Oh why of course Xora dear! I am full of questions." He chuckles, his mind whirling as he tried to decide what he would ask next.
Finally his mind landed on a topic, and he leaned in closer to the fae. " Oh I know. In my travels, I came across a rabbit. Now normally I would of just eaten him up, but I couldn't help but notice how heavily he was breathing. Seemed to be having difficulty, gasping for air after a short little chase. So when I caught him I didn't eat him, instead I examined him. Even after calming down, I could hear a wheezing in his chest. I would have it a guess he had allergies to something in the air. Now what do you find best for treating that? " He inquires, his beady gaze intently watching hers. " I didn't bother treating his but in wolves I recall Reddington mentioning using Juniper leaves for respiratory issues, such as coughing. But would it have the same affect on the wheezing? Not really the same thing coughing and wheezing. eh?"  

Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 15:17

The dark fae shifted her weight to her other side as the male thanked her, "You're welcome," she stated softly and soon she was cut off by him as he thought of Yarrow for internal bleeding. He wasn't questioning her was he? No, he seemed like a respectable wolf. Then he spoke again, taking away any question that he didn't believe her. He seemed absolutely excited with this new discovery. But she just listened as he continued on with another question. "Wheezing..." she spoke quietly in almost a whisper, lost in thought. Come on Xora think, I know you know this one. she thought in frustration although none of that showed through her actual features. She was used to hiding any frustration from patients and she just looked like she was lost in thought. Wheezing. Something so simple, it's not allergies, you figured that out with a wolf from one of your other packs. It was something else, something that you haven't discovered yet, they couldn't run for long distances or else they would break out wheezing and couldn't breath. They were useless. Xora squinted and sighed aloud. "I'm not sure..." she felt ashamed. "I had a patient about two years ago, she couldn't run very long without breaking out in a wheezing and coughing fit. She told me that she couldn't breath, I figured it was simply allergies then also, so I treated it for that. But she still had the problem with breathing so I gave her some Juniper, like you said your mentor, Reddington, told you. But that only helped short term, she still had the problem with wheezing, so she was told not to run to much without somebody to help her in case something happened or someday she may just shut down altogether. I couldn't help her and she wasn't very useful to the pack because of that... they had to get rid of her. I think it was something more then just allergies to something in the air. Something I haven't discovered yet." she paused. The death of her patient only effected her a little bit, especially since it was because of her failure to be able to treat her correctly. But she eventually got over it, it was just another obstacle in life. Sometimes you fail, but other times you can succeed. "I should look into experimenting to figure that out, but first I need a patient." She said thoughtfully as she looked to Crow. She hoped that he wasn't upset that she didn't give him an answer. But she really didn't know the true answer. She would figure it out though, no matter what it takes. That would be her goal.

[Sorry for the wait, I was looking all over for a herb for Crow then I decided, why not just give Xora something that she will be determined to do on her free time.]
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 20:22

Crow could see the fae's mind whirling at his question. Her intelligent gaze lost in thought, her whisper catching in his sharp ears. He merely smiles at her waiting patiently for her to speak. A hopeful glimmer in the depths of his pale green eyes. That hope however was dashed as she began to speak. Bummer... he thought though his smile never faltered from his face. He'd been eager to hear the answer to the question, which had puzzled him for some time. Though his interest was sparked once more, when Xora spoke of a wolf with the same condition. His beady gaze dropping some as she mentioned the wolf being 'gotten rid of.' His eyes quickly raising back to Xora as she finished up her story. " Aye! I suppose some answers must be left to ponder eh?" He says, his mind wandering some. He hated losing patients. It rooted from his past, the death of his beloved brother. Ever since then, the scruffy brute had obtained a particular objection to death. Wishing to save others the fate his brother had succumb to. It was the very reason he'd taken up healing.

Attention caught by Xora's last statement, Crow shuffles his paws. " Hmmm! I'd be interested in assisting you if you ever do find that patient dearie! Much we could learn if there was a wolf around here with such a condition. Much indeed!" He purrs at the very idea. " I'll be sure to keep an eye out for such a patient. Bring them by to see you for a visit if I ever do find one. " He adds eagerly. " Together perhaps we could solve the mystery. Eh dearie?" He finishes, beady gaze now shining like before. Something else flashed within his eyes, an idea. " Xora dear... may I propose something? It is a bit unorthodox I suppose... but..." He leans forward, teeth glinting in the sunshine. " What if we met here on a regular basis. Right here in this very spot. On the day of each full moon? Hm? Discussed what we've seen or done. Share thoughts? Watcha think?" He inquires, his gaze burning intensely like an emerald fire had been awakened in their depths.  

( Works for me^^)
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 18:24

The dark brute spoke, not seeming to mind that she didn't know that answer. She smiled slightly to him, glad that she didn't ruin this encounter by her failure. She didn't let it bother her in that moment, because his next sentence lightened her mood a bit. "I would appreciate that, Crow. The help would be great, a perfect little project that we can try to accomplish together." She paused and noticed his gaze change, what was this, it looked like an idea. Then he spoke what seemed to be on his mind, ah so it was a proposal he would wish to make. And there it was, as if it was plucked straight from her thoughts, he just planned out a meeting time and day for them. "I believe that is a great idea. Although not much has been happening in Helidos, so hopefully more will happen so I have something to share," she chuckled at here last statement. She wasn't lying that she hoped more would happen, although it seemed bad to hope harm towards your pack. She liked healing though, and if stuff happened more often, she would have no problem with that. She was rarely unsuccessful when healing. Her green orbs looked away from the brute in front of her and to the water behind her. "So what is our plan if we can not make it here?" she said, wondering what could possibly get in the way, yet still being careful and prepared.

[Sorry, real crappy but I guess it works]
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2016, 13:03

Crow chortled delightedly at Xora's words. " Of course dearie! Anything to help!" He purrs his green orbs dancing in the sunshine. His pointy ears swiveled forward, his paws once more shuffling excitedly. Like a pup who could no longer wait to pounce on an unsuspecting sibling. His short mawed face cocking to one side as she continued on. He cackles in amusement nodding some. " Aye, I know the feeling..." He murmurs, disappointed at how little he got to use his skills. " I suppose though it's a good thing..." He says though his voice lacked enthusiasm. He chuffs shaking his skull. " Blimey dearie, here we are complaining about having healthy packs..." He cackles, " What a life! What a life!" Beady gaze glittering like emerald fire once more, he flashes her yet another one of his toothy grins. His face falling into a more serious expression, as she questioned him. " Hmmm... well well that would be a problem now wouldn't it...?" He murmurs, so glad she had agreed he could barely think. " I suppose if one of us was unable to make an appearance, we'd try again for the next day. If the other can't make that we assume they will just be there the next month. I suppose if one of us didn't come then... well then maybe we would seek answers closer to the other's borders..." His mind seemed to be working faster than his words. Making little sense he mutters something to himself, eyes flashing with the look he'd had before. Another idea, and a wicked grin spreading over his maw. " We could always mention these meetings to our leaders... perhaps a way to unite all the packs? Ya know. Then if one of us could not attend we could send another packmate as replacement to collect knowledge. I haven't the faintest idea what Desmond would think of such a thing. Haven't met the brute yet. But eh might be worth a shot, for all of the packs sakes. "  He finishes, his eyes searching her face for a reaction to his words.  

( Apologies for taking so long to reply!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 11:43

-bump-
Back to top Go down
Healer Xora
Healer Xora

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2016, 18:15

[Sorry for the wait]

Xora listened to him as he spoke some more and chuckled as he joked about them complaining about healthy packs. He was a fun wolf to hang around, and it helped to have another healer to talk to. She knew there was another healer, but she didn’t take the time to socialize with her. Instead she focused on other things. Xora nodded at his idea for what to do and agreed, “Good idea, that will be fine with me.” Before she could say more he started speaking again. This time about talking to the Alpha’s about this. She never has even met her Alpha, she doesn’t even know his or her name. How would she find this wolf? Even Crow admitted that he hasn’t met his Alpha. She kept calm as she spoke next, “I’m not sure, maybe I should ask the other Healer what she thinks. I have never met this wolf; I don’t want to get on the Alpha’s bad side for trying to make changes in the pack so soon after joining. I think it is worth a shot though.” Xora looked at the sky wondering what this Alpha is like. She figured he was nice like the rest of her pack, but he could be different. If it came to it, she could just leave to another pack. There still were three other packs after all. Maybe she could even join the same pack as Crow, Agavos. She hasn’t really heard much bad about them. At least she would know somebody in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 08:02

Crow's eyes danced in the sunshine as he watched Xora. This was the most excitement he'd felt since joining Agavos. Unable to remain sitting any longer the brute rose to his nimble paws. His teeth flashing as Xora spoke, his bristle like tail sweeping the air behind him. He nods, " Good, good." He says voice gleeful. " Well dearie! Let us plan to meet back here in one months time. I will breach the topic of healer meetings with my Alpha, and see what he thinks of it. If he rejects it outright then we'll know it probably isn't a good idea, if he doesn't well then perhaps you could breach the topic yourself... hm m'lady?" He remarks, shaking his pelt some Crow chortles looking to the sun. It had suken a great deal in the time he'd spent with the fae. The afternoon was melting away, evening was coming soon. " I hate to cut our time here short m'lday..." He adds his voice disappointed. " But I'm afraid if I'm gone much longer my pack will be missing their only healer." He finishes, his head bowing to her. " It was a pleasure meeting you Xora. I am delighted at the idea of getting to know you better." Smiling toothily at her, he pauses to allow for her to speak.

[ We can end this here. Feel free to answer once more if you'd like^^ Sorry for taking forever! We'll have to do another soon ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Ego [Private] Alter Ego [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Ego [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1