Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Empty
PostSubject: Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 12:48

The days have gone by fast and with haste of all the ruckus and grief the pack has dealt with. Little thoughts have crossed Emilia's mind whether that it was good for her comfort towards others or if she stayed around too long quietly she would know there would be suspicious eyes looming over. To this day, however, the winter temperatures have quickly escaped the vast terrain, the snow has also melted and allowed the greenery beneath her toes sprout with a fresh start of life once more. The grass brushed against her heels as she passed with a glow of light. her beauty and strength replenished and her olive pools casted a glare at the horizon. The sound of water flowing nearby allowed the she-wolf to make way towards the plateau, the clarity of the sky allowed no shield over the warmth of the sun beaming across her back. She felt free again...the mind of a youngster now energizing through her muscles. Pace quickened and lobes perked forward as her body soon waded into the river - able to drenched her entire body in the midst of the cool temperatures that flattened the fluffy hide Emilia has carried.

No longer feeling the bank under her hind paws, she kicked - paddling across the river to the other side where a large tree rested just beside the crest. She swam until her hind paws scraped the bottom just by her digits, soon feeling her fore paws against the muddy surface and walking out with a silky appearance of shiny fur. The canid stood there for a brief moment, peering around the perimeter as the water cascaded down her poise body as a statue. Parting her legs she started to move her physique to and fro, the flapping sound of her skin and pelt rippling and flinging away the transparent particles from her own, relieving any heavy position before making way towards the two trees near. Though pausing a few feet away to lay down and begin to roll within the grass, only to feel at ease and content. Her jaws agape with her pinkish tongue dangling a bit and her eyes squinting. This was too much of her foolishness to get the best of her. She acted immaturely like a pup with no responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Teeku
Warrior Teeku

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Size 89cm

PostSubject: Re: Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 10:52

Teeku's thoughts were whirling as he padded through the thick greenery which surrounded the Kou'hai river. His dull amber gaze staring forward, showing how lost he was. Life had held little meaning for the brute since Rose's passing. She'd been his dearest friend, the wolf he came to for everything. Now she was gone, and he was struggling to cope with the loss. His appetite had been low, to almost non existent, his motivation to move poor. The only thing that had gotten him up and out of his den on this very day was the urge to lap up some fresh water. Setting out, Teeku had headed towards the river. Feeling a craving for the crisp, chilly waters. Tongue running over his teeth, Teeku pads forward in a swift motion. Long limbs carrying him with ease, Teeku slowed as he neared the waters. Pushing through the trees, he is met with a burst of warm wind. Pausing he closes his eyes, inhaling softly he sighs. Are you watching me? He wonders looking to the brilliant blue sky. His mother had once told him of a place wolves go when they died. A place where they could live in peace, a place where they could watch over those they loved.

Shaking the thought away, Teeku blinked open his dull gaze. His eyes catching the movement of something white across the river. Rose? He thought. No she's dead... he reminded himself. Yet he could not help but head towards the white form. Pausing at the river bank Teeku looks around. He wasn't one for swimming, a bad experience as a pup making him weary of water. So instead he found some stones and leapt across, landing softly on the muddy banks. Here he quickened his pace, nose twitching as he sought out the wolf he was sure he'd seen. It didn't take long for him to push through the greenery and spot the white form. Heart pounding in his chest, Teeku took a closer look. There, there she was.... but it wasn't Rose. Of course not, she was dead. No it was a different fae, one Teeku had seen around camp, yet never spoken with. Her fur just as brilliantly white as Rose's. Heart aching with disappointment, Teeku remains partially hidden in the brush. His dull amber eyes watching as the fae took to rolling about on the ground. He might of just turned and left too. But the fae's behavior, so carefree pup like even. It reminded him of Rose, cause when she wasn't being the Alphess, she was just as carefree.  
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 21:19

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R
no luster, glamor, or gold, i hope you'd remember me dressed in shadows black and white

Hunter Thunder

The Elder hadn't really planned on going anywhere in particular, but he did feel restless and sad. Rose's absence hurt, yet he tried his best to push the pain aside. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he weaves his way through the growing grasses. They came up to his sides, partially concealing his form. It was unexplored territory, which gave him satisfaction to find a new part of Helidos. There were pretty mountains in the distance and two large trees closer to him. The scent of a familiar far clung to some of the greenery. Emilia had been here...recently. Perhaps she was still around! Thunder's creamy ears perked up, swiveling to catch any noise. There: the sound of an animal shaking water from its pelt....or so the male assumed. He padded towards the sound with a reserved and quiet interest. Someone had gone for a swim if he was correct. Actually, two scents...another male who I've smelled before for sure...but who? The light pelted brute wondered. Soon the tall grass cleared and the Elder found himself standing a short distance away from a river bank. The unidentified male must have been lurking nearby, for the scent was strong. He couldn't see the wolf from where he had paused, however. Thunder scanned the grass meticulously before moving more into the open, his paws placed with the utmost care since the bank was somewhat muddy. One slip at this age and I might not get back up! He thought with a grim smile. His blue gaze flicked up from the ground to find a bright ivory form rolling in the grass across the river. So he had indeed found Emilia. He smiled to see her look so happy. "Greetings miss Emilia! It is a lovely day today, isn't it?" Thunder called in his deep rumbling voice. A smile danced across his maw for a moment and he moved over to sit on a rather flat rock, unwilling to get mud in his fur at the moment. He glanced over his shoulder in case he could see whoever was lurking nearby, but he didn't spot the male. "You're welcome to join me here, sir, if you so wish. My name is Thunder." He said, his bright orbs sweeping over the grass behind him once more. Hopefully the other wolf wouldn't be too shy.

He walks. "He talks." He thinks.

Notes: Hope this is ok! My muse is back so I thought I would add him in here real fast.

AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acting Foolish and Being Watched [Open & Available]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1