Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Won't You Stay for a While? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 16:11

WORDS: 713
TAGGED: N/A
NOTES: ACCEPTANCE

The lightest movement of shadows crossed her line of sight as it had begun to slow down enough for her to catch it staring back at her with floating amber orbs. It's voice was frail, tender, so full of youth and innocence as it would ask her, Won't you come, Mother? Another wolf-shaped object stood far behind the one closest to her lay in wait, but it felt just as familiar as the one speaking, We've been waiting for you. She could hardly recognize the silhouettes - it had been so long since the last she'd heard their voices, let alone seen their faces, but even still, it had felt like nothing had changed at all since then. As if a day had not passed since leaving the meadow long ago, as if all these years apart were all but of a dream. The figure looked at her with a longing demeanor, it's head slightly cocked out of mere confusion and patience - they were so beautiful, Won't you come? The youthful one rang once more.

Soon, my darling son

The onyx maiden exhaled softly as her hypnotic, green eyes readjusted to the light shining over the mountaintops. Despite the summer sun casting it's glory across the land, the snow between her toes still made the pads of her feet grow void of little feeling. She hadn't minded it so much, for she had almost forgotten she had wandered so far from the heart of the pack. Adventuring at dawn sounded better in her head than what it truly came down to be, the snow was still wet, but at least it was more peaceful this early than it would've been when others would awaken. Without someone to watch her every move, she made the sliest escape from the Alpha's quarters and off to the territories where she would be most alone to herself. The chances of someone seeing her would be slim, she was willing to face the consequences of loneliness that were bound to follow. As well as those which being caught without someone to keep a close eye on her. Perhaps with Thaddeus and Ambrose here, there was some benefit, but she knew the safety of Petra and Memphis was far better than what she could do for the two that remained here under Teren's wing. She believed Ambrose to eventually be the worst among the four, but she had some hope for Thad, being he was the most observant. The captive tried her best to hold no attachment to the youth she birthed, but in a place of little joy, what else was there to hold onto than her own blood? She was left thinking of her first born, who had slipped through her paws only a few months after being able to walk. Her eyes crinkled slowly before shutting, her chest heaving as it would inhale and exhale out small, unsteady breathes. And her first love to follow, as well, she stubbornly remembered.

As she would sit at the furthest cliff from the treeline, Juno would face the fog which lurked below, reaching into a bottomless pit of darkness and nothingness. Far away, off towards the left of land, lay Agavos, the pack where her two most hopeful offspring thrived next to Braelyn's. She wondered if the few had made friends, and were now relaxing, adapting to the environment that was assumed to be different than here, where she was held. A shiver ran up her spine as the thought of shifting forwards just slightly enough to see over the edge. It would be so easy. As the fog only seemed to grow thicker over the dark shades of what prospered below, the captive would squint to the image of her darling son's face staring back at her again. The thought hurt the longer it drew on her mind, her eyes drying more and more the longer she would stare without choosing or forcing herself to blink. It was as if she could hear the figure ask her again as to if she were coming, and her stiffened form began to sit forwards in curiosity, wondering if she had to repeat herself as an answer, but she sang to him nevertheless.

"Soon, my darling son. Soon I say, to you."
BY EDWARD OF OOC
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Apprentice Ambrose
Apprentice Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 21:28

"Speech"

Of all the things he had seen in these lands, and all the places he had been, he was never allowed to enter Frozen Fang Pass. It was claimed to be too dangerous to him and his siblings. Now it was only he and Thaddeus. Where his sister Petra and Memphis had gone to, he was unsure. He really did not care about his sister, but he was concerned for the male. He wandered the lands, following a single intuition. He needed adventure. He needed a way out. He closed his eyes and smelled the sweet scent of the world around him. Not too far from where he stood rested the kill pile. He could smell the rotting flesh and the newer kills laying on top. It was a sweet and yet - so rancid smell. He walked out from the den and moved to stretch his legs. Even this early in the morning, he could feel the heat of day beginning to boil. The dirt felt hot to the touch. He sniffed around the area, seeing that his mother was not present. Where was she? Had she deserted him too? He decided to follow the scent, no matter where it took him. He followed the path she had left with her scent. It led to a place she had never been. He could not smell any of the watchers with her. Ambrose knew the truth about his mother, that she was a captive from another pack. His father had brought her here a gift to his pack - but one only he kept close. No matter what they spoke of Juno, he loved her.

"Mother..." he said quietly. She was nowhere near him. But he would find her. As paws hit the snow, he could feel a chill slither through his spine. It was very cold but a much nicer change than the rest of Erenyx. He did not understand why it was so cold - perhaps it had been that the altitude was that much higher than the other places in Erenyx. He moved until he was able to see paw prints in the snow. He watched carefully as he strutted forward. Among the white, he could finally see a black form before him. It was a large wolf - though not as large as his father. But still a large wolf. He stared at her, taking a deep breath before he moved closer. He could see the air leaving his mouth in a puff of smoke. His eyes were clearly on her. "Mother... What are you doing here?"

ooc:
Table and Image by Sieglinde
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2016, 23:23

WORDS: 569
TAGGED: AMBROSE
NOTES: CAUGHT

Mother... Large, fearful eyes stared into the void, breath hiked and shoulders tensed as the she-wolf's form practically molded to lean over the edge. She resembled closely to that of a gargoyle, perched and as cold as the stone it was made from as it stared heights away alongside a balcony. The captive could begin to feel herself rock forwards on the tip of the pads of her feet, as if pondering the thought on how close she really was to her first family and then some. But this time, it had not been Riot who spoke to her, though in the type of state of mind and situation, she had almost believed it to be him anyway. As she turned her head, Juno appeared almost overjoyed, some light filling her usual dull green hues and a smile curling through her lips - but instead, she was frightened by the figure to be from her most recent litter, the product of a cold-blooded killer and a jailed psychopath. Oh, but how he could've gotten to see her at her fullest potential, only then would she not think so lowly of herself, and he be safer for the greater good than what terror was in store for him here. The thought alone made her heart sink inside her rib-cage. "Am..Ambrose?" She tried to crack a smile and laugh off the twitching sensation that tickled at her throat, "Whatever do you mean? Why.. why are you out here without your brother?" It was hard to be a mother whilst under these conditions, but she didn't like this side of her, her children were the last of wolves that she could ever want to see about herself. They need to be strong, stronger than her, stronger than anyone. That's all she could ever ask for.

Blinking once, Juno jumped slightly in her fur as the image of Riot lay over Ambrose's face before her, a standing replica of the two only aged to be at each other's equal. Their faces were so similar in structure, she could hardly convince herself that it was her genes that caused that much resemblance. She didn't know whether to be scared or hopeful, either way, she didn't like this manipulative part of her mind. "Riot.." As if a light had been switched off in her head, the captive backed up, her hind paw barely catching ground as it wavered behind her over the edge of the cliff before pawing at the ledge to stand. "No.. No! You.. you're dead!" Breathing heavier, her bewildered eyes tried frantically to find some sort of haven to catch sight of, but all there was was fog and the image of Riot smiling maliciously back at her from Ambrose's position. She couldn't bare it, it was killing her. Throwing her head down between her forepaws, she shook her snout repetitively and hummed strange tunes between hyperventilated puffs of air. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. In yet, she hardly knew how close she was to falling to her death. All it took was one... more... step... But the voices in her head only got louder, the bellowing screams of Ace and Riot on repeat from what she could only image.

She was going mad.
BY EDWARD OF OOC
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Ambrose
Apprentice Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 12:58

"Speech"

She moved to face him. Though she was not happy. Ambrose could feel his heart slipping into his gut. He wasn't the son she wanted to see. Of course she asked for the other brother. He was never good enough. "My father cares not what I do, and I do not need my brother with me. I want to be with you.. I wanted to see you." He spoke softly, trying to keep her calm. Something was very wrong. He could tell that she was broken, but by what? He didn't understand why she had acted this way or how long she would be in this way. He stood still, as much as he wanted to comfort her. She moved away from him quickly, as if she had seen a ghost. She spoke a name that he did not know, one he had never heard. He stared into her green eyes, looking for answers he was not getting from her. "Mother, I am not dead." His tone was cold. He was not dead, but did she want him to be? He stood as tall as he possibly could, which was not very big for his young age. He looked at her in amazement as he tried to put everything together. Was she seeing Memphis? "I do not believe he is dead... He's out there and I will find him mother... I will find him..." He made a promise to her, and to himself as the words echoed around them.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 23:19

WORDS: 828
TAGGED: AMBROSE
NOTES: THIS IS THE END

He will find him? No, Juno couldn't let him find the same as she had seen, the horror, the blood and massacre she waltzed upon that summer afternoon into the meadows. The sight alone traumatized her to stay away from tall fields for a year, she spent nights cold and alone after that, waking up and wondering what could have been different in order to save the lives that were ended that day. And with that, her ability to entrust another was wearing quite thin, even more so in her time of being captured. Her time so far from home, apart from her Helidos pack, slowly drove her to the break of insanity, and she surely looked the part. Black, raven fur was matted against her thin sides, her muscles twitching under the pelt which hardly clung to her flesh and bones. She was lucky enough to have the energy to stand in one place, otherwise, her legs would've buckled from exhaustion and caused her to be on her way down the mountain side into the fog. The idea alone was tempting, but at what cost? Could she truly do it, dive into the eerie darkness and allow it to consume her from the outside in and finally be somewhere apart from here? Forcing herself to look back up, the image of Riot no longer remained, and so she saw Ambrose standing and staring with great concern over his mother. She didn't know whether to feel at ease or shameful - she eventually sought them both as an option in that moment.

Despite all the hellish things she had been put through, despite all the chaos and destruction done to her and to others that she hadn't come to know that thrived here, despite the evil king of these lands was the creator to her four offspring, Juno finally allowed herself to break. And to break in front of her very own would be the last thing she'd ever do. "No.." Her voice was suddenly stern, and she peered to the black wolf that resembled both her and Teren, a great bit of rage simmering into her own green hues, "You can't save him as to whom I speak of, for he is dead. Nor will you be able to save any of your siblings..," With her face beginning to soften but the same anger still bubbling under the surface, she let out a quiet laugh, "..because they don't need saving." And what a twisted little grin curled at her lips, that even a maiden of such angelic beauty could possess such a demonic plagued expression. It was almost as if her exterior wanted to convince the young pup that they were truly dead and that it was useless to try saving them, if they were in actual danger, but it was quite truly the opposite. Juno knew little of what the future was in store for all of her pups, they may even try wandering back with hope of a nicer future from their roots, or perhaps stay where they are and prosper. Maybe settle down and have their own someday, she thought, smiling softly to herself before spotting Ambrose again. "And.. nor.. do... I.." she mouthed while slowly taking steps backwards towards the very edge of the cliff.

And so the voices of her dead loved ones sang and she smiled to her child, accepting her fate and happiness that she'll feel on the other side. "I must go now, darling..." As if some life was properly restored from within, the onyx fae gave her son the most genuine of grins, no longer plagued by malice. He deserved to see her happy before she left into the fog to see her first born and first love again. "I love you, my dearest. Take care of them, my darling son.."

Won't you come, Mother?
Won't you come?

The wind soon then took flight, whispering against her ears and taking her back to when she first came here, all the wolves she had met and ones she came to love most. The family she once had, and the children she gave life to. The memory was bittersweet, but the maiden came to terms with how her story would end and gracefully fell to Death's hands. She was cradled gently, her fur reborn to its natural beauty and body no longer frail and fragile, but strong once more as It dragged her to her final home in the afterlife.

Soon, my darling son. Soon I say... to you.

And as she whispered her dearest most sincere goodbyes to those she would die remembering, a purple flower was rested gently behind her ear...

Rest in Peace
Juno
BY EDWARD OF OOC
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Ambrose
Apprentice Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 12:27

"Speech"

She scared him. She was acting strangely and talking about weird things. His head tilted to the left slightly, trying to figure it all out. But no matter what he did or tried, he could not understand her words. His siblings were not dead, he knew that much. He was going to find them all and when he did, he was going to be with them. Erenyx was an ugly place, and although he wanted the lands for himself, he also wanted his family around him. Father was a monster. He tortured everyone around him. Even Ambrose was not safe from the torture. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the hurt that his mother was forcing against him. Why was she doing this? Why was she being this way? "No, you are wrong.." he shouted out to her. "My siblings are alive, I know it's true and I will find them. I know you miss them. Maybe you love them more than you love me or my brother still here.. But I will find them." To him, it seemed his words literally sent her over the edge. She was talking about leaving, but the only safe way to go back home was from where he came. And then she was gone. She stepped off the edge and slipped into the abyss. "Mother!" he shouted after her as he raced to the edge to try and catch her. It was a foolish idea, but he could not just stand there and watch his mother die without at least trying. Too quickly she slipped and fell, before he had a chance to help. His silver eyes watched as she plummeted into the unknown. Although her body did not make a sound, he watched her until she landed right on the bottom of the mountains. "Mother! Get up!" He yelled to her body. But she would not move. Unable to go home, he collapsed where he stood. His soft voice released whimpers and cries. His whole life felt like it was shattered. Ambrose would never be the same.

His family was taken from him. Only leaving his absent brother and his abusive father. He wanted more in his life. He wanted that close-knit community. He was not going to get it here. He was starting to realize that. As he thought about everything in his life, there was one thing that ruined everything. Perhaps Juno never loved him or the others. But he felt like she could have loved him if it had been for one being. Teren. His father was a brute, a monster, he ruined everything around him. Juno would have loved Ambrose if he not been the son of Teren. After a few hours of shivering and shaking, he finally stood up - a fierce look of determination was on his face. He turned away from the edge and faced the pack center. He was determined to make a change, not for himself, but for the sake of his mother. "I will avenge you, mother.." he spoke softly as he turned his head slightly to the right towards her body. He turned his head back to face forward and marched through the fresh snow and into the pack clearing.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Won't You Stay for a While? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Won't You Stay for a While? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1