Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumble Weeds [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Cael Of Agavos
Deceased
Deceased
Cael Of Agavos

Tumble Weeds [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 18:12

Cael moved through the lands, a white shadow in the dark night. Dodging tree's after his departure from the fae that welcomed him into the pack. He was given the choice to follow her back to the pack clearing or to explore and he decided to take the path away from her. Heading to explore this new land and find something new and somewhere he can start his training for himself. His first thought, to head for a land with hills to run. And it didn't take him long before he came across a valley that he thought would be a good training spot. So he began running the valley, running down it and trying to avoid tripping and falling. It was good cardio work and it helped with quick decisions. If a wolf could decide where he would step three steps before that step then he was pretty good and quick. Although when going down a hill you have to judge your speed well otherwise you can never slow down. And sure enough Cael started going too quick. He had to make his decisions even faster and within a few seconds he stepped in a hole and twisted his ankle and went tumbling down the hill. His first instinct to tuck everything to soften the hits so he would not break any bones. He felt his speed grow quickly and the whole thing was a painful blur as he fell into a bunch of nettles. A loud yelp sounded from his maw as he hit them. Feeling his fur become tangled as they tore into his skin. Scratching him a bunch all over. He slowly pulled himself to his paws angrily and pulled himself out of them forcefully without a care. His front left paw painful to step on, yet he still pretended as if it didn't hurt. Cursing to himself silently as he sat down and started pulling nettles off of himself carefully. Mumbling angrily to himself. "Idiot, this is why you need training. Then maybe you will learn and quit being such an klutz." Once he finished pulling them off himself, he stood up and looked up the valley in thought. Debating whether he wanted to do that again, just going up hill instead now.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 18:45

A dark shadow moved over the land. Nimble paws carrying it at a swift yet unhurried pace. The dazzling glow of the moon occasionally catching it's bright beady oculars, making them flash eerily. The silver flecks of hair which graced the creature's face gleaming in the moon's iridescent glimmer. The brute who wasn't large for his kind, scurried over the land. Using the shadows to his advantage wherever he could. He seemed to be following something or someone. His short maw held to the air, his lungs inhaling to their full capacity. He trailed after something, his curiosity seemingly getting the better of him. It wasn't until he reached a valley that his intentions became clear. For ahead through the darkness, a figure could be seen. Moving fast, far faster than one should in such a dangerous area. That is if they wanted to stay all in one piece. Releasing a cackle, the brute paused atop a rocky crest, his pale oculars watching with mild amusement. Who the bloody hell is that? He wondered, a delighted chortle in his throat. That was until the figure seemed to disappear from sight, the tumble of rock and dirt heard in the silence of the night. Followed by a resounding thud and cry of pain, all which told Crow that the stranger had indeed taken a tumble and now was probably laying at the bottom of the valley in pain.

Good thing I followed eh? He thought cackling again. Swiftly but with caution Crow made his way down the valley. His paws making no noise as he carefully wound around thickets of prickly plants, sharp rocks and ditches. It wasn't long before ahead he could make out the light colored form of what he smelled to be a brute. Surprised to find him already on his paws, Crow parted his jaws to speak. " Taken a fall have ya dearie?" He comments, attempting to tone down the glee it usually contained. " You were going rather fast.." he adds his eyes roaming over the stranger, his nose twitching. The brute didn't smell of Agavos but of far off lands. Despite wanting to help him, Crow knew to be cautious. " New here are ya dearie? Well your in luck cause you fell down the only valley where a healer was hanging nearby. " He chuffs, then bows his head. His beady eyes roving the male frantically for signs of aggression. " Lucky now aren't cha? " He cackles, his laugh ringing through the air. " Healer Crow at your service matey! Now how about you let me have a look at that there ankle? Hmm?" He suggests his keen eyes having seen the injury automatically. " Before you go an make it worse by runnin around on it? Eh?" He grins a toothy crooked grin at the male. Unable to hide his amusement at the brute's predicament. He had kind of gone looking for trouble after all. Plus his injuries weren't life threatening. Just a bit painful and bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Cael Of Agavos
Deceased
Deceased
Cael Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2016, 21:27

His green orbs peered into the night in front of him, up the rocky, uneven slope. Behind him the sound of water could be heard, but he wasn't interested in getting anything to drink. Instead he was focused on listening to the night and the lands around him. Because the scent of another wolf swept over him. At first he figured that the wolf was the one that accepted him at the borders; whose name already slipped his mind. But then he noticed the scent was not that of a female, but instead of a male. His eyes straining to see further into the night. Nobody was in sight, yet he knew that somebody was there. Then he saw it, a black wolf emerged from the darkness. The wolf spoke, calling Cael dearie and stating the obvious. Cael narrowed his eyes suspiciously and rolled his eyes annoyed that he couldn't have privacy. "First off, I am not a dearie. Second, why don't you mind your own business. I am sure I will be perfectly fine without somebody yapping my ear off." Cael spoke rudely as he turned and went to walk away from the brute. But the moment he put weight on his ankle he lifted it back up with a pained whine. Even more annoyed at the fact that he might actually have to turn around and accept the help. "I don't know if you would call me lucky, but I guess the help would be... appreciated." his voice holding his boring tone, as always. Cael turned back around to the brute, this night just wasn't his luck. The only good thing that happened was he joined Agavos. "I'm Cael, just recently accepted into this pack as a Warrior, by a fae that I can't seem to remember the name of." Finally introducing himself, hoping that the brute wouldn't call him dearie again as he lifted his injured ankle up to allow Crow to view it.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 08:10

Crow's words were met with a snappy remark from the male. His white form turning around to stalk off seemingly uninterested in Crow's offered help, despite his injuries. Crow smirked though when the brute made it all of one step before letting out a whine of obvious pain. Holding back a snicker, Crow simply waited patiently for the brute to turn back around. Suddenly deciding he did need Crow's help. Chortling he nods his head, his bristle like tail sweeping his hocks. " Very well Warrior Cael." He says, beady eyes glimmering. He didn't hesitate to step forward, eager to examine the brute's injury. The brute's rude behavior of before all but forgotten. Crow was a very forgiving bloke, holding no grudges against those who were off put by him at first. Though what he really desired was the respect of others, something he wasn't sure he would receive from this rather crotchety white fellow. You'd probably be crotchety too if you fell down the valley, he reminds himself chortling. " Aye you did a number on it, didn't you?" He murmurs, reaching a paw forward to touch gently to the area. He could feel heat radiating off it. " Sprained it good you did." He adds, his lips pulled into a frown of concentration. " Right, stay here. I am going to go and fetch some supplies from around here. I shall be right back. Please do not move!" He adds, eyeing the brute seriously. With that the scruffy little healer disappeared into the night in search of supplies.

It didn't take long for Crow to salvage some herbs from the area. Along with something he hoped with work as a sort of brace for the injury. Returning, he was happy to find the brute were he'd left him. Setting down his haul he went on to explain their identities and uses. " This here is alder." He explains pointing his short maw to the leaves. " It's going to help reduce the swelling in your ankle." He says looking to the brute to make sure he understood. " This here..." He points to a piece of bark. " Is willow bark. It'll help with the pain." He says, his beady gaze roaming from his finds to the brute. " If we were back at camp I would have more, however this was what I could find, so it'll have to do for now. " Finished his explaination the healer went to work. Chewing the alder leaves into a paste, he spits it out. Using a paw he carefully starts to spread the substance over the wound. His touch gentle and methodical. Once that was completed he nudges the small bit of bark towards Cael. " Eat this." He commands. Whilst taking the larger bit of bark from a different type of tree and sliding it onto Cael's leg. Nosing it carefully down, he placed it so it cupped the sprained ankle. Giving some support to the leg thus taking pressure away from the injury. " There." He says taking a step back to admire his work. " Now you just need to keep off the injury for a few days. I'll expect to see you in my den for a check up as well." He adds beady gaze flickering over the white warrior. With that Crow moved around to Cael's side, offering the larger brute his shoulder for support. " Now lets get you back to camp. You can sleep in the healer's den for now. Until your ankle's well enough that you can dig your own. I can also take a look at the rest of your wounds." He adds, having noticed the clumps of fur that were missing from Cael's battle with the nettles. Scratches however weren't the main priority here and could wait until they returned to camp.  

Back to top Go down
Cael Of Agavos
Deceased
Deceased
Cael Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 12:41

Cael felt a pang of guilt that he had reacted such a way to the Healer, especially since he had not been rude one bit to Cael. But he couldn't bring himself to admit it. Listening as Crow carefully helped him. Putting herbs on his ankle and explaining what each one does. He appreciated the help and sighed, finally about to thank him and apologize. But he gave Cael a small bit of bark and told him to eat it. He nodded his head and did as the brute said, and soon enough the dark male was by Cael's side and helping him by giving him support. The pain was already a bit lessened, but it still hurt if he put weight on it. "Thank you for the help, even after I was rude to you. I appreciate it, I was just a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I'm sorry." he spoke softly, his deep voice ringing through the quiet night. He lowered his head looking to the ground as they walked. He would be useless for the next few days, how pathetic of him. He just joined and now he was making a mess of himself. He was clearly disappointed in himself, he was a better wolf then he was acting. And he could see, if the fae that accepted him noticed he was injured already, that she would be disappointed too. He could get kicked out of a pack for being useless like this. Using up healer resources and their time. And especially if something was to happen and he needed to defend the pack. He couldn't possibly help in this condition. "Tell me, Crow. What is this pack like? The wolves who are in charge, what are they like?" he asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 14:40

It seemed the prickly brute that Crow had met a short while ago, was in fact far softer than he let on. Seconds after Crow started to support the warrior he spoke. His deep voice apologetic and from his behavior perhaps a bit embarrassed. Pale oculars flashing in the moonlight Crow simply nodded his skull. He held no qualms over the brute's rude behavior. Having had wolves do far worse in his presence. His mother's reckless behavior coming to mind, as the pair started their grueling journey back to camp. Moving at a steady but none too fast pace up the valley's dangerous slope. The silence which lapsed between them whilst Cael seemed to be beating himself up over his fall, didn't last long. The brute's questions causing Crow's small round ears to prick up. " Agavos is unlike any pack I have ever encountered." Crow admits, teeth flashing in a grin. " Our leader is a former rogue, the rest of us from a mash up of none too stellar backgrounds. Essentially, we're a pack of misfits." He admits, his tone low. Eyes flicking to the side, curious to know what Cael would make of this information. Where did he hail from? What background did he posses? Crow couldn't help but let his curiosity run wild. " I myself only arrived here a few moons ago. Born a loner you see? Never lived with so many around. But eh you get used to it." He remarks attempting to shrug before remembering he was holding Cael up. Instead he simply cocks his head sideways.

" As far as our mighty leaders well, I have met a few up close and personal. " He admits, a smirk flickering over his short maw. " First was Ol'..." he stops himself quickly letting out a cackle. " Oh excuse me, I'm not suppose to call her that." He chuffs amusement gleaming in his eyes. " First I met was Beta Fel. She's a large black fae with eyes as cold as ice." He describes, remembering his arrival within Agavos and his meeting of the behemoth by the name of Fel. " Seems to take her job utterly serious." He adds chortling. " Very serious indeed. I have little doubts she could protect us from harm." He chuckles some, imagining what Delta Breeze would think of his description of Fel. Probably scold me, now wouldn't she? He thought amused. " Next would be Elite Breeze, who was a Delta when I first met her. She is far more approachable. " He adds, his voice revealing warmth for the fae. " No less strong and respectable though! I wouldn't tangle with her, no no." He murmurs, imagining what Breeze was like in battle. It was hard she seemed so kind, gentle even. However she was their Elite for a reason. One Crow respected.

Eyes glimmering Crow's tongue slithered out to wet his nose as he continued. " I suppose though you'd like to hear about the mighty Alpha of our lands. Desmond. Aye?" He asks, in a rhetorical way. " The rogue king is a mystery to all I think..." Crow rambles. " Kind of one of those strong silent types..." He chortles at the idea of being a 'strong silent' type. Something he wouldn't ever be capable of. " However he's a good leader. Has an open mind you see? Not like a lot of wolves you'll meet. I have yet to get to know him real well. " Crow's voice trails off as he thinks of Desmond. Realizing his thoughts had strayed, he shakes his head. " Those are the ones I've gotten to know. There is another Elite whom I've seen around camp. A bloke who goes by Desoto. From all outward appearances he's just as capable as the rest of them." Crow again attempts to shrug. Managing to sort of move one shoulder blade as they strolled along. The terrain they climbed slowly starting to even out as they toped the peak of the valley.
Back to top Go down
Cael Of Agavos
Deceased
Deceased
Cael Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2016, 15:59

His eyes focused on the ground in front of him so that he didn't trip as the brute helped him and spoke of the hierarchy in the pack. He listened as he spoke of the Rogue-Alpha, the serious Beta, the Elite that he seemed to like very well who was in fact, the only one who rang a bell. The fae that accepted him at the border. "Elite Breeze... she is the one who met me at the border of this pack not to long ago. She seemed like a very decent fae." he spoke to the other brute. His green orbs looking over to Crow. "So how far do you think we are from this Healer den you speak of?" he asked curiously as they walked through the dark lands. His face bored as he walked, concentrating on trying to keep the weight off of his hurt ankle. At least now he knew this pack would not just abandon him when he made a mistake. Or at least Crow wouldn't. He wasn't sure what the others might do. The way Crow described the Alpha made it seem like he was not perfect either though. In fact, he seemed like the type of leader who just doesn't care. He wondered what a Rogue would seek in a being a leader of a pack. And how he got so many wolves to invest their lives in him when he practically sounded like he just claimed a land and called it his. It just seemed odd. He was quite confused on how this worked, but he would keep his thoughts on that to himself. And just experience this pack without having everything told to him.

Back to top Go down
Healer Crow
Healer Crow

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2016, 16:44

" She did? Did she?" Crow remarks, beady orbs flickering to Cael. " Well that says something about you... " He murmurs. " At least in my eyes, matey. " He adds in a mysterious none too revealing manner. He had in fact meant it as a compliment though. A way of telling the brute he must be of good heart if their faithful Elite had granted him acceptance. For in Crow's experience the dusty colored she-wolf saw more in the others, than they could ever see in themselves. Blinking Crow realizes that Cael was asking him a question. " Oh right..." He mumbles, shaking his head to clear it. " Aye, indeed we are. Just a little ways through these here woods." He says gesturing with his maw to the impeding trees. " Fear not, your almost home now Warrior." Grinning, Crow presses forward sensing his companions restlessness. Perhaps he was tired? Eager to get to camp? Or maybe sick of Crow's blabbering? Whatever the case, Crow didn't mind. Despite being a bit of a night owl, he too was feeling the pull of sleep. Eye lids heavy by the time the pair entered the dark clearing which made up the Agavos camp. Crow gently guided his patient to the healer's den.

"Have a lay down now won't you." He says, steering Cael to the corner of the den. " I'll find you something for those scratches and perhaps a poppy seed to help you sleep..." He mutters more to himself than the warrior. Scurrying to the back of the den, Crow scrummaged through his storage of herbs. Low on comfrey, he noted before shaking his skull. That wasn't important at the moment. So instead he collected what he needed, before returning to Cael. Dropping down his collection, he nudges a seed in Cael's direction. " There you eat that. It'll help you off to sleep. I'll worry about these nasty nettle scratches..." He says, his beady eyes roving over the injuries in the darkness of the den. Before he got to work, cleaning the many small scrapes and scratches.
Back to top Go down
Cael Of Agavos
Deceased
Deceased
Cael Of Agavos

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 09:46

Cael listened as Crow spoke, telling Cael that the fact that Breeze accepted him into Agavos said something about him. Cael assumed that was good, so he just nodded and waited for Crow to answer his question of distance. He was not in the mood to walk any longer, and it would be nice to be able to relax in the den. Relieved when Crow told him they were almost there. It wasn't much of a surprise since the scent of wolves was getting stronger. He knew that meant they were almost to the heart of the territory. And when they entered the so called Healer Den, Cael followed Crow's orders and lay down. It felt so nice to be able to relax, and now he knew where to find Crow on a more daily basis if anything else were to happen. Cael didn't really hate the wolf, in fact he was very decent and kind. But he didn't seem like wolf Cael would enjoy the company of. So when Crow gave him the poppy seed, Cael ate it without a question. He trusted Crow to be able to care of him correctly, especially since he already took care of his ankle. And soon everything faded to black as he fell into a relaxing sleep. No dreams at all, and nothing could disturb this sleep.

[We could end this here, or you could post once more. But I do believe there is not much more that can be done here.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumble Weeds [Private] Tumble Weeds [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumble Weeds [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1