Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 20:37

The warrior watched on as the two wolves were yet to make a mark on one another. Both seemed to be working with intimidation and feigning attacks far too much for her liking. She was beginning to lose patience with them for she knew a real battle would be much more fast paced. There would be none of this time to stand around and analyse, no time to ponder endless possibilities. No waiting. It was act and react. Snap decisions. A good warrior had to be able to race through a train of thought that would take any normal wolf maybe a minute or two to complete, in less than a second. They had to make use of peripheral vision and know where things were. If two packs were to collide, there would be any number of individual fights occurring all around. One had to be prepared for the stark possibility of an opposing pack member killing one of your own and instantly turning on you. Speaking of such, even as she watched the Hunter lost patience with the warriors driving and made a snap, instantly darting away, very close to Nnlya. But she was ready. Her forelegs lowered quickly to the ground and she darted further away from the fray. It was nothing serious, but she would have to remind him later. It seemed that she would be focusing very much on vision with these two. She checked herself, now standing atop the rise of bouncers behind Drogo. And speed. Vision and speed. She thought to herself. And why shouldn't she, they were her two greatest assets in battle. Drogo had his strength and stamina, as did she, but his far outweighed her own. Whereas she had her incredible speed and ability to see things others couldn't. She decided she was safe on the mound, and lay on her stomach, still watching the spar carefully, but every so often sparing a glance for the other teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 21:48

Once she made her move, it seemed Altair wanted to mark his position too. He nipped her shoulder, and expected to feel pain, but she felt almost nothing. She watched intently as the wolf bounced around, and ran in the opposite direction, probably not knowing what she was doing. She decided to let it go, and use her old methods-scattering to find a plan! She decided to veer him away once more, maybe where they started, only, she would corner him faster. She lunged, turning at the ash colored fur, then attempting to veer him, not touch him although, back to the rock wall. Maybe she could pin him, hopefully tiring him out. It seemed she was only a little smaller than him, but she had two advantages, she was fast, and she was undeniably strong, which was uncommon to have both strengths in one. She raced around, matching his speed, then crouched down, almost like hunting, and sprang, lunging at his chest. She intended to miss, but was only a hair away. She came down looking straight into his eyes, growling. He was clever figuring out all her plans, and for all she knew polite, but that would do little during an actual war. She barked, making it more obvious she wanted him to obey and shrink back to the path she was pushing him in. Hopefully he wouldn’t figure out what she was doing, she wanted to corner him quick, but he seemed to do everything she did opposite, maybe not even noticing this. She pawed her way forward, trying to walk through him almost, and opening her mouth, showing the deep red, a warning color, making her say without words “Back off, I’m the one in a higher position here!” Even though they had equal roles. She was close to turning him, almost there. She sneered, and awaited the response she would get from that sort of attack
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 14:49

His own eyes were beginning to burn from the intense stare as the two seemingly danced in a way of a flurry of strikes yet none seemed to truly strike. Past yiska he could of sworn he saw a bit of disappointment from the teachers. Well for a spar they had yet to really truly do any damage, maybe it was consciousness of being against a member of the same pack and both didn't seem so willing to injure the other. The other still seemed to push him back, it was kind of becoming frustrating so with a clack of his teeth he smacked her shoulder with his muzzle and distanced himself a bit more. He stretched his neck so that he could see her side, he gave a generous smile. One that would be meant for a happy old wolf before he shot forward his teeth grasping her fur that was close to her stomach and gave a slight tug. He jumped back before darting once more pretending to strike at her shoulder but veered to the left and smack his maw against her hip. He felt another tremble of excitement pass through him causing his fur to fluff up before flattening once more. He placed his paws delicately looking for another opening, she was definitely planning something but he couldn't make the mistake of looking. The female truly looked fierce and he could see why she was of the rank she owned. And if anyone spoke wrongly he for one would vouch for her.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 19:59

~Permission granted for character skip for Drogo and Nnlya. Next to post is Warrior Yiska~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 21:11

Her eyes widened as he kept slamming into her. She partially closed her eyes as she almost lost her balance, but used her head to plummet into the grey wolf. She opened her mouth 'till its full extent and bit his left haunch, biting hard, but not so it would hurt, more like a gnaw. Her ears flicked back and she moved closer as she circled. That plan definatly backfired. She went with what he was doing, slamming into her opponent. She realized with a sudden-she could loose this battle. Some would call that overestimating oneself, but he was a hunter-not meant for fighting. She threw herself yet again, feeling a little more strength in her muscles, trying harder to push the hunter, thinking more about her plans. Hopefully she could topple him over, but he seemed pretty solid. She swayed as they used equal attacks, only she surged forward, nipping at his back and haunches, rather he just hit his jaw against her. Her ears flicked in surprise as she hit him so hard it almost hurt her. Since it temporarily hurt her, then she wondered if it could hurt him? She ran around more in circles than dodging his blows, seeing the happy, and in her mind dopey wolf almost made her smile. This was more of a dance to him rather than fight it seemed. She threw herself onto him, partially loosing her balance and was about to fall, until her paws crossed, fell purposefully onto Altair, but not onto Nnlya, who was probably as shocked as she was. She watched horrified as she gave a wimper of surprise, gone down with both Altair and Nnlya. She layed almost on top of Altair, but partially on top of Nnlya too. Good going, she thought. Wonderful idea, fall onto your mentor, hows 'bout you fall on the other next!? She muttered an obscenity under her breath and got up slowly, still on the floor. She awaited the reply of the startled wolves, including her. "I-," but held her breath. For once she didn't want a say in what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 12:58

They traded their blows, from smacking to biting though nothing lethal, altair watched her as she moved in, he varied her next pushes he stepped with it but clenched the muscles in his legs to make sure he wouldn't fall over. The moment seemed more of playing and he wasn't sure if it was fun or annoying. Though it seemed more progress then earlier. There was one strike that sent a little bolt of pain which caused the male to hit back just a bit harshly. As the fae moved away and around he took that moment to plan his next move and as it seemed the female returned back in close courtiers and with the way she was coming at him he could probably take her down but it seemed that she flicked through different movements, her paws landing causing them to fall back and tumble on Nnyla. He pulled his ears back and felt like snarling at yiska but refrained himself and got up looking over Nnlya then to yiska. He didn't notice that his movement of standing up rolled the warrior yiska off them all he knew was that he was standing and staring down at the female. "Ay...if it is okay with the teachers...i think the spar has ended?" He didn't know if his words would be reprimand or if they should just continue. He glanced over Nnlya curiously hoping they hadn't crushed her but surely she could handle it and if she had been injured might not reveal it to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Drogo
Guardian Drogo

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 23:59

Snarling and growling and staring and spinning was all he saw and he grew impatient. He knew not what held them back from making a true move. Perhaps the mental aspect of knowing that they were loyal pack mates to each other and meant neither true harm was something they could not overcome, and thus refrained from truly putting this spar to use as for its full educational potential. If such was the case, they would need individual training, with someone not held back by such mind blocks as they. With a hard set jaw and a furrowed brow, he continued to watch in disappointment, until finally, some action besides feigned snaps of their jaws was thrown into play. He noted carefully that it was Altair that made the first true move and took hold of Yiska's side, pulling her and almost throwing her completely off balance. He was then quick to release and fall back, then quickly dash in again, this time slamming into her hip. It then seemed to become a shoving match between the two as they slammed into each other, but did not incorporate any other tactics into their moves. This was something both would need to work on, was multitasking and being able to preform more than one maneuver or attack at a time.

More slamming, and then some biting, and with that. Yiska sprang from close proximity and to the outer ring of their fighting grounds. As she sprang forward with clear intention to tackle the brute to the ground, Drogo's eyes widened as he saw the inevitable. It would not only be Yiska and Altair that would clatter to the ground, but they would take Nnlya down with them. A snarl ripped from his vocal chords as he sprang to his feet, muscles surging beneath him, though he was not quite quick enough and he watched angrily as the three figures clattered to the ground in a tangled mess of limbs. His blazing amber gaze narrowed in on Yiska who to his surprise and aggravation had not apologized for her careless action. Were it up to him, he would have torn a strip off her then and their for being so careless, but he knew such a reaction would displease Nnlya, and he did not want to upset her. Tearing his burning gaze from Yiska, he ignored Altair's words and diverted his attention directly to Nnlya to ensure that she was alright. "Nnlya are you alright?" he asked hastily. Concern pulsed through his words though it was interlaced with the agitation he still held for the others, but he would wait to address them until he was sure that his fellow Delta had not been injured.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 00:17

The two students were still feigning and Nnlya saw their inactivity as a chance to get a good look at their form. She chose Altair first, for no particular reason. She abandoned her lofty position in favour of one far closer to the ground. Crouched low the fae crawled around behind the Hunter, examining his limbs and stance. She watched as he lunged forward, taking hold of his opponent and quickly reversing his steps. He was solid for sure, but needed practice with technique and proper footing. Had another wolf even faintly nudged him he would have been toppled. But the warrior female surged forth in a desperate leap to bring herself above her opponent. Their close proximity left Nnlya no time to avoid being crumpled beneath the two wolves.he struggled to free herself from the tangle of bodies and was only successful when the other two had removed themselves one by one. She silently agreed with Altair that the lesson was at an end, but it was Altair who got a response from her. His voice was laced with worry and agitation, both of which would be aimed at her she was sure. Worry for a pack mate, agitation at her stupidity. It was her own fault she had been hurt, she was far too close to the fray. She rose and shook herself out, wincing as she placed pressure on her left forepaw. Nothing major. Most likely a sprain. Sleep would fix that. She immediately moved away from the Hunter and warrior to stand beside Drogo, lightly pressing her cold, damp nose into his cheek. I am fine. I was my fault. I shouldn't have been so close. She turned on the others. You two need to work on balance. You both rely far too much on your speed. Yiska, you have the right idea in forcing him to come down to your level to fight. Altair, you are quick and agile. But both of your technique is way off and you need far more strength behind your blows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 22:57

She watched as Altair replied, then Drogo, being a little harsh, then Nnlya herself. She was utterly ashamed and truly embarrassed. "Nnlya I am sincerely sorry for my actions. I hope you forgive me." Then for good measure she added "I will work on my balance next time." Then she even wondered if there was going to be a next time. Jeez, I have no idea what to say! She thought. What if that detirmined whether I would be a warrior or not, or possibly something worse... omega? No, they wouldn't be that cruel, would they? She immeadiately cut her thoughts off, then nodded once crisply to show her apologies. "I-I ah-I watch where I step in actuality. Sorry for that mistake." She glanced briskly from Nnlya to Altair, and stood up fully. "I guess you win?" She looked briefly at the two wolves, then grinned a somewhat forced grin. She was happy he won, it only proved his skill. That was something Yiska needed to work on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 16:51

He didn't bother to utter any other words as he sat back and watched his teachers, a more concerned gaze sweeping past Nnyla. His mind buzzing off to and fro, neither satisfied or disappointed with the spar. They both seemed to have the same idea and butted heads most of the time, and it seemed both mentors must of been disappointed with their showing of skill. Sadly, he was sure that both had more in them though if it had been a different start maybe more could of been expressed but due to the lack of ill intentions no harm was wanted. His ears were forward awaiting the next words to be spoken as his eyes drifted upwards. 'It seems a lot of time had flown by..' He blinked a few times before returning his full attention to the three with them. They were comrades...members of the pack he would serve. Even if he wasn't the most amazing fighter he would serve to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Nnlya, Yiska, Altair)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2