Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empty. (Open!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 16:22

Silacea's shoulders pressed forward as her red pelt glistened in the bright, warm sun. Her face was void of any emotion. She couldn't feel anything. Stricken in her numbness, she felt compelled to feel. The fae wanted desperately to feel any emotion at all. Anything besides this... Void. This hollow place that had ripped itself into her chest.

She wanted to feel so bad that she came to the resting place of many a dead creature. Perhaps despair could hook it's claws into her, swallowing her whole. Anything, anything was better than this endless abyss where all other emotions had come to die.

She looked and looked into the piles of bones, the discarded parts lay solemn, the sun beginning to set. She waited... And she waited... And waited some more... Yet she felt... Nothing. That same bitter, crippling nothing. And she was dying to feel. Her feet stepped roughly on the bones, hoping to inflict an abrasion. But she couldn't even feel pain as a minor scrape oozed crimson. How she died to feel. How she thirsted for feeling. Begging for even the most unkind of emotion. But a smirk played her lips as she heard paw steps in the distance. Perhaps, just perhaps, it could be a wolf that could make her feel again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 18:10

Though the small male had originally set out for the main camp, he decided to explore the territory instead. But it seemed he had ended up in a very bad place. His steps crunched with the snapping of brittle bones, and in the air, hung the smell of death. The boy's ears flattened, anxiety building up as he stepped through the ghastly place. The pace of his breaths quickened, and though he tried to speed up, the sharp bones forced him to stay at a slow pace.

Through the stench of carcasses, he then scented something else... no, someone else... As he reached the top of a ridge, he looked down upon a female, an aged one at that. His ears perking to the company, he tentatively made his way down the other side of the hill, stepping around bones to meet the stranger. A female of mottled grays, blacks and reds stood alone in the barren area. She seemed to stand slightly taller than him, the wolf large for a female. Saki stood about ten feet from the wolf, and then greeted her kindly,
"Hello? Who may you be? And what are you doing out here all alone?"
The young male kept his head level with his shoulders, not sure how the she wolf would react to his presence. He kept in mind what Chiara had told him, he was an omega, he needed to know his place...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 18:31

Silacea turned around abruptly. Her eyes emotionless, yet her face held an innocent smile. She had yet to study the male who smelled of fear in her wake, but her curious nature kicked in, and she looked at the foreign male with her dull, shifty green eyes.

He spoke kindly, head kept between his shoulders. She couldn't see what he was doing with his tail, but she guessed it was in a weakling position. She had heard his slow pace, marked by the crackling of bones. He must be an Omega. An omega? The fae thought, How peculiar.. Then it hit her, like a massive bear had just plowed into her battle scarred side. He may be extremely submissive. Submission... Hmm, I suppose I could work with that.. A faint tint of dominance glazed her otherwise expressionless eyes. Her stature begun to expand, in a slight display of dominance.

"Silacea. Warrior of Erenyx. By your scent, I can tell you are both new, and extremely afraid. But what is their to fear? Other than the fact your head should be a little lower, your shoulders a little more slouched, you have nothing to fear. We are among the dead." Her voice poured smoothly, setting the trap for the male to fall into. This should keep me occupied, the fae thought quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 20:02

The female was dull. Her eyes held a blank gaze he'd only seen in one other wolf. That was his father. He shivered slightly at the thought, that he had just stumbled upon another wolf of his father's cruelty. He could see that she was assessing his dominance, he knew she could see his fear. Her posture then changed, and she became the leading wolf.

Then speaking, the female claimed to be Warriror Silacea, of Erenyx. She told him not to fear, but to submit to her further. This confirmed his suspiscions, she was like his father. He did the same exact thing to him. Tell him it was alright, and the next moment clamp down on his muzzle, leaving it horribly scarred like it is today...

Saki knew he had to follow the words of Chiara, he needed to submit. But he was conflicted, cause he knew where this road would lead him, she could use him as a puppet, or worse, beat him for fun. But if he did play by the rules, would he escape from this humiliating rank sooner? Sighing, he took the road Chiara had placed for him. He lowered his head below his shoulders, letting his body be in a embarrassing position.  

Now that he was properly posed, he replied,
"My name is Saki, an omega of Erenyx. And you never answered my question-"
Then tilting his head up slightly to meet her eyes,
"Why are you out here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 21:41

Alone. That was the word that struck the fae the most out of that statement. That word alone unhinged her dominant facade, as she allowed her shoulders to relax. Alone. Yes, Silacea was alone. But was she alone anymore? She glanced over at the Omega as she pondered if he would be considered real company.

"Alone. Alone... For emptiness is loneliness... Yet I suppose I'm not alone anymore.." She though out loud to the brute in her midst.

Her head attempted to wrap around this feeling she had in her chest. Yes, it was a feeling. An emotion. It had a name. Loneliness. Silacea was lonely. But the second it struck her, she wished to be numb. It was so bitterly painful, being alone.

The red hued fae smiled to herself weakly as she realized that this wolf had make her feel... Feel and emotion associated with pain. And she mistrusted the Omega for that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:37

Saki's ears had flattened, seeing the female mumbling to herself. She almost seemed dead, like nothing was left but a dry husk. He couldn't stand it, the way she toiled his response, then uttering the dark words to herself. Was this wolf crazy? He didn't know whether to be concerned or not anymore. He stayed silent, still frightened by the demeanor of the wolf before him. He looked into her dull eyes. For a moment, he swore he saw the briefest amount of emotion... A look of realization, maybe pain...  He backed away, and released his submissive state. The female had lowered her dominant stature. He was trying not to look weak, and he wasn't sure how she would react...

OOC: Sorry this is short, I was just out sick from school and have a lot to make up, so I have less time than normal to make posts
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:06

Silacea looked at the omega before her. Her ears flicked slightly as a sudden realization washed over her. This wolf was genuinely afraid of her!
"You need not fear... I am no monster in your wake. You must excuse me for I have been feeling a little... Low lately." Her voice trailed off once again.

She was beginning to fear herself. She could feel a strange emotion run high as she attempted to snap herself out of it. But she couldn't. The misery enveloped her without reason. She realized that it was not the fault of the omega. It was not at the fault of the deceased. The responsibility rested in her paws. It was as if all those years of loneliness and pain had washed her away into a sea of misery. Depression. Mistrust. It had many names. But the red hued fae now knew the condition she suffered from- life. A life of troubles, yet no release. No way to express the hurt she felt inside. And now she payed the steep toll to feel again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 13:56

Silacea gave him some reassurance that she was in fact, not a monster. His tense shoulders relaxed, and he returned to his full height. Which was still tremendously short for a male. The large female stood a couple inches taller than him, and while he was used to having to look up, having to look up to a female was embarrassing.

She seemed conflicted, by something that went far deeper than the understanding he had of her. Did she need help? The more compassionate side of Saki had surfaced, as he took a few steps closer to the spiritless warrior. He sat on his haunches, letting his rump hit the earth heavily. Small dust clouds swirled around his lower ends, coating them with the light powder. Now only a yard away from the less scary female, he tilted his head curiously,
"What's wrong? Could I... be of any service?"
He was concerned for her, obviously something was amiss with her mental standings. He'd never really been in a position to help someone, but he would try his best. Just because he never received any help, doesn't mean he can't give it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty. (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty. (Open!!) Empty. (Open!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty. (Open!!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1