Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superior Friendship (Quinn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Superior Friendship (Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: Superior Friendship (Quinn) Superior Friendship (Quinn) Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 16:08

It was well into winter and Nnlya was so glad to have found Drogo once more. But this event was not about their relationship. It was about another one. One not yet fully culminated, but to soon be initiated. Enough time had passed, Nnlya felt, where Quinn had done no harm to the pack and she would feel no need to stand against the silver-grey female in order to protect her packmates. That being said, it was time she sought out the Alphess and got to know her. She had not been very close with the previous Alpha, Azul, and wished to be better acquainted with the wolf responsible for ensuring the harmony of the pack. It was also her duty as Elite.

She felt her position required a number of things from her. She was a greeter of travellers, providing them their first entry ranks into the pack. She was an emissary between the Alphess - flanked by her Betas - and those below her in rank. The Deltas, the Leads, the Warriors, the Hunters. The Caretakers, the Healers and the Omegas. It was necessary that she had some standing relationship with every wolf possible. The Alphess was one of the most important. It would also be good to have a standing friendship when the time came to ask the sweet Lady permission to be mated. Though it was in her mind the idea that Drogo, being the male he was, would feel like he should do the asking. It did make sense, considering their predicament and his disappearance.

The Elite had been trotting her way around the clearing, ensuring all was well. When her circuit was complete, she had ended her journey where it began, outside her own den. Conveniently enough it was not that far from the Alphess' den. Her head twisted, scenting the wintry air. She hoped Quinn was up and about, she would hate to be making a bad impression by waking her prematurely. She walked carefully, heading further into the clearing, her head twisting about for any sign of the Alphess. Cautiously, her voice stretched out, searching for ears to be heard. "My Lady? Alphess Quinn? It is I, your Elite Nnlya." Dropping her voice to a low whisper, she said, "Oh I do hope I'm not being a bother." The sound of soft paws came from behind.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Superior Friendship (Quinn) Superior Friendship (Quinn) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 08:21

Adventuring through the new lands was very calming to her. She could do it alone, to try and collect everything within her mind. She liked the company of others, but there were some things she wanted to do alone, even with Fenrir here now. Quinn moved slowly through the winter wonderland. It was beautiful watching the snow fall gently before her face as she walked. Her tail hung behind her body lazily, as if it was non-existent. The Alphess wandered for hours, taking in the smells around the border, hoping she would be lucky enough to meet a new wolf at the border, but there were none. She smiled and knew it was time to head back towards the pack. She did not mind finding anyone, it wasn't hard to know new wolves were not coming to the borders, but this was the worst time of year to do so. It was so cold and being alone for a wolf, was already a dangerous thing. Something horrible could happen to them and without a pack, they might even lose their life. It was a frightening thing, being all alone when you were with packs for most of your life. But luckily for her, that time was over. She was no longer a loner and would be living happily with her family now. When she approached the pack clearing, she saw a wolf facing her den and seemed to be trying to get her attention. She could not help bu to smile at this gesture as she heard the final sentence she almost whispered. Quietly she approached her from behind. "It is no worry to me, dear. You are not bothering me at all. I was just taking a walk around the territory, still getting a feel for my new home." She looked to the other and smiled as her tail wagged slowly from side to side. She had heard of this wolf from Azul, though they barely even spoke before, Quinn was good with faces. "Nnlya, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Superior Friendship (Quinn) Superior Friendship (Quinn) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 18:50

Nnlya started some at the soft voice of her Alphess. The muscles of her shoulders twitched just slightly in response to the explanatory words. The charcoal fae turned to face her leader, nodding and dipping her head in respect. "Indeed my Lady. I wished to properly introduce myself as your loyal subordinate. But also I wished to extend to yourself a paw in friendship. I did not know the previous Alpha very well, something that perhaps was a lapse on my part. But I would like to know you better and perhaps even cultivate some form of friendship, if you'll have me. I have few enough female friends here and should like to have more." Her words were casual and direct, there was no use dancing about her purpose. If a friendship was to be had, there was a necessity for trust from the very beginning. How far Nnlya would end up trusting this female no one could say. Time would be the only thing to reveal what this meeting would incur. Azure eyes glanced carefully at their molten opposites for a hint of expression. Light and sunshine in her mind told her to offer a smile, an encouragement for benevolence.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superior Friendship (Quinn) Superior Friendship (Quinn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superior Friendship (Quinn)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1