Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 11:05

The Elite remained patient and sat quietly, anticipating whatever announcement was to come and occasionally looking around at the continuously growing number of faes and brutes that occupied the clearing. After a few moments he glanced to the two beside him with a little smile, noticing that Rose had indeed picked up on his weird behaviour from seeing a brute displaying affection towards Nnlya. He should have known that she would, as she was very curious and attentive, able to perceive things others couldn't and she actually would question them. To her questioning expression he simply shook his head slightly that it was not important right now, and that he would explain to her later what had bothered him if she still wished to know. First he would have to find out who that male was, and assess his suitability for if he was to be the fellow Elite's mate. Eclipse wondered how he had not known of it before, silently wishing that him and his sisterly counterpart had more time to spend together, but ultimately more important matters had caused them to drift apart. Soon a voice interrupted his train of thought, bringing it to a screeching halt with no warning. As he turned his dark furred head quickly, his gold eyes soon picked out the young respectful wolf who had approached him, one he was familiar with but could not quite remember why. The youth asked politely if he could join the group of three and Eclipse was quick and noble to reply. "Of course not, sir. You're more than welcome to sit here." The brute studied the younger male for a moment and the faded scars that were visible as well as fresher wounds. It was then the memory surfaced of the Elite accepting the wolf in the winter just passed, when he had been in terrible condition. Thankfully the other seemed to be on the mend, which made Eclipse rather more elated than he had been when first coming to attend this meeting.

Eventually the colourful and capable male beside the Alphess stood forward and was the one to make a speech rather than Quinn herself. The unfamiliar brute's language was quite absurd, and terribly hard to understand the majority of it but Eclipse could get the gist of what was being said. He doubted how great their communication would be if Eclipse ever had to converse with the other or follow his orders, but he supposed that as long as some other wolf understood him then they would be able to translate it. The strangely spoken one confirmed what him and probably the others had already predicted, that he was to become the Alphess's male equal and love-bound mate. Upon hearing that this Fenris did not demand undying loyalty and formidable faith from the pack just because of his promotion and new status Eclipse was glad and found extra respect for him, for he wouldn't have received that from him anyway. Their tale of loss and reunion was a heartwarming one, but one that Eclipse could not really relate to and did not much want to consider right now. Perhaps subconsciously he was bitter for his own situation, yet still he was pleased for them and positive that at least one couple in the pack was stable and doing well. True love was indeed difficult to find, even more so to keep. They were blessed to have each other. At another time, possibly in private, the dark brown canine would congratulate the two but for now he let others step forward to say their bit while he remained seated, nodding to the white warrior beside him that she could go ahead and speak to the pair if she wished, as she seemed unsure. That way by telling them on his own the Alpha pair would remember his face and the introduction would be far more rational rather than just being one of the crowd. Meanwhile he looked back to Twelve who approached him again and raised his brow, rolling his eyes at himself as if he felt stupid for his inability to recall their previous interaction. "Oh yes of course, I accepted you as a healer didn't I? You look well, much better than before. How have you been doing?" He cocked his head slightly, interested to know how his recruit was and willing to offer any help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 15:16

Crystal's ears flicked when she heard a voice speak and she sat up. Looking round, she saw that Eclipse had joined herself and Rose. Crystal gave him a gentle smile and greeted him. "Hey Eclipse. It's good to see you again." she said softly, before returning the nudge that Rose had given her. Looking around Crystal also spotted Elder Azul and felt a surge of concern for her former Alpha. However the unknown wolf besides Alphess Quinn had begun to speak, so Crystal gave the unknown wolf, her full attention as he introduced himself and told them a bit about himself.

When the meeting came to end, Crystal joined the group of wolves introducing themselves to the now new Alpha who would rule alongside Quinn. When her turn came, bowed to the wolves and said softly " Congratulations to you, my Alphess and you too, my new Alpha." Looking at Alpha Fenris, Crystal continued to speak. " I'm Crystal, one of the caretakers here. Pleased to make your aquaintance my Alpha. I promise to serve you as faithfully and unquestionably as I serve Alphess Quinn and I hope you will be happy in your role as Alpha of Helidos alongside your Alphess." When she had finished speaking with the pair, the gentle female bowed again and returned to where Eclipse and Rose where. Eclipse was conversing with another wolf, who in turn introduced himself as Twelve, one of the healers. When there was a suitable pause in the conversation, Crystal gave him a gentle friendly smile and said " Hello, I'm Caretaker Crystal. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

Arrival Of A King [Mandatory Pack Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2