Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellion of her own [Marrok]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Empty
PostSubject: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 00:28

The sun had just cleared the horizon of her new homeland as the small pup pushed through the dense forest. Long before the night came to an end the pup had slipped from the den she reluctantly shared with her adopted....guardians, to explore the neutrals. She couldn't call them parents, as the pup actually knew very little of them or who they were, and they shared the same opinion of her. In fact it struck her as quite odd the Beta pair had taken her in at all. Yes Juno has promised her mother she would protect the pup, something else Aleu would never understand, they had no obligation to house or feed her, but they had.

Aleu almost felt bad she couldn't repay them somehow, or that she couldn't simply live on her own and stop burdening them. With a sigh the slender fae paused to look around the forest. It never ceased to amaze her how much differently everything was here than in Erenyx. So different in fact the terrain seemed to shape itself to reflect it. In Erenyx everything appeared so hostile and threatening, forcing a wolf to strengthen themselves just to navigate it's deadly terrain, simply waiting for the right moment to swallow one whole. But Helidos was calm and peaceful. Welcoming the broken and the weary a place to rest and call home, a place to recover and live a happy peaceful life. And unfortunately Aleu was starting to fall into that trap, finding herself lost in her mind and feelings as she attempted to make sense of her situation rather than train for the fight to the death she was destined to have with Teren.

With her momentary break completed the pup would begin to trek back to the clearing again. By now the pup was certain she wouldn't be back before the Beta's had woken up, but she was hoping she could be far enough into the pack lands they wouldn't suspect she had left the territory. Aleu was convinced they didn't care all that much about her, but she was convinced they wouldn't let her anywhere near the neutrals with the risk of Teren against her always present. So why did she do it? Aleu didn't know, she guessed it was some form of rebellion, or perhaps she just longed for the excitement of Erenyx she had known her whole life? But whatever reason it was she always held close the hope she would see her mother or brother out there. But that wasn't her only reason, that she was certain.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 19:37

It was early when Aleu's movements awoke the sleeping Beta in his den. Cracking an eye open he watched as she snuck from the den, looked nervous and disappeared from view. Letting out a large yawn Marrok gently rose, careful not to awaken Juno and peered out at the clearing. He caught the whisp of the apprentice moving away from the clearing as his amber eyes adjusted to the morning light. Sighing from the knowledge that his morning to sleep in was gone he silently followed after Aleu, keeping a large distance between them so as not to alert her to his presence. Since her arrival in Helidos she had seemed on edge and he could understand why. It must be hard for her to have had everything she knew ripped away from her and to be dumped with the "enemy". The pack had taken kindly to her but he knew some of them held unintentional ill feelings towards the girl. He himself was neutral to her, for his qualms were towards the traitors and leaders of Erenyx, not it's innocent youth. If she proved herself untrustworthy it would be a different story, but he was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt now.

After a bit he saw her doubling back towards the clearing, now he would intercept her so the pair was still far enough away from the main clearing. Making sure to walk firmly so he wouldn't startle her he cleared his throat once she came into view.In the morning light he was reminded of how much she looked like her mother, the prior hunter of his pack. He hadn't known her very well, but knew that like so many others she felt out of place here and had left for Erenyx. What happened with her and Steele was beyond him but who was he to judge who others learned to love? "Hello there, out for a morning stroll?" He questioned with a neutral tone when he was sure that she saw him. He was neither angry at her for going out alone nor upset, merely curious as to her intentions. Never being one to scold in the past he would listen and perhaps talk with his house guest more, get to know her better as he knew so little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 20:53

Carefully the young Apprentice would make her way into the neutrals, she would be completely unaware of the older wolf following her. That was until she made her return trip. The small apprentice made a large circle through the neutral lands before returning to same part of the border to return. Turning her nose to the ground as the small fae tried to track herself, feeling it was good practice now that she was safely inside the borders of Helidos again. However, the pup would notice another set of paw prints following hers, and the scent was unmistakable as that of her host Marrok.

With a loud sigh the pup would raise her head, looking around for the large Beta brute as he made his move to approach her, massive figure moving easily through the dimly lit forest "I'm screwed..." the pup would mutter under her breath. Aleu was used to Erenyx, and her mother's, cruel brand of parenting. But in all honesty Aleu actually found some satisfaction in being caught, as now she could finally gauge the wolf's reaction. Would he be mad at her for taking such a huge risk, or would he understand her reasoning? Or perhaps he just didn't care. After all he had no obligation to parent her, to care at all she threw her life away running off to the neutrals. Or maybe this is what she wanted? Maybe deep down all of the rules she broke and the danger she chased was nothing more than a cry for attention.

Moving to sit on her haunches the pup's head would hang low, waiting for the massive brute to near her and the immanent punishment he would deliver to her, probably in the form of a beating. However as he spoke the small pup would lift her head, hesitantly meeting his gaze "Y-yes sir." she said, still clearly nervous she was in trouble with the Beta as her head dipped to look away again.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 19:03

He saw her turn and look at him, a mixture or anticipation and wariness played across her face. Her stance grew stiff and he saw her nearly tremble after he spoke. Her voice seemed to hold fear or the promise that she knew she would be punished, but she was wrong. Having no intention of punishing her for wandering out he smiled warmly at her and closed the distance between them. "Please be at ease Aleu I won't punish you for taking a walk. Its a beautiful morning I thought I'd enjoy it myself, may I join you? I know of a clearing not too far from here where we could talk if you like." He suggested, trying to make light of this situation and relax to young fae. He knew she had a hard start to life being in Erenyx and he guessed judging by her scars and demeanor that physical punishment wasn't something foreign to her. He turned and started walking towards the clearing he had spoken of, unsure if she would follow or not. After a second he spoke again, either to her or to himself if he now found himself alone.

"I know it can be hard to be without your family in an unfamiliar pack. I lived as a loner for two years after I was exiled from my birth pack. I never felt more alone in my life. I found Helidos and grew to love it here and accept it as my new family, though i still remember my old one. Azul became a sort of father figure to me and I still look to him as one. I know I can never be your father, but perhaps if yu allowed it we could work on being friends, sound fair?" He questioned, turning his head to see of she was still in his company or that he was once again alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 21:39

The pup would stay low until his voice would break the uneasy silence. With the kind tone of his voice the small thing would turn her head up to him, pinning her ears back as she nodded slowly "Y-yes sir." she said, straightening her form at his demand but still seeming hesitant to meet his gaze. Actually seeming surprised by his kind tone of voice and warm smile. Slowly Aleu would begin to relax, actually believing he wasn't going to hurt her. With his question the little pup would nod "Oh uhm. Of course Sir...And I would like that...to talk." she said, lifting herself and walking after the male. His guess would be more accurate than he could possibly know. For every mistake Aleu made she was promised the sharp pain of her mother's fangs, or the sweet kiss of the ground as she was slammed down until the mistake disappeared. It was all she had ever known. In Erenyx an offense such as leaving the pack, especially for the purpose of meeting a wolf of the opposing pack was punishable by death. Maybe not from her mother, but it would be severe. So the idea that this brute didn't care was honestly a mystery to her.

As the pair walked Aleu would listen to his words, only listening to him for now, not wanting to speak until he was done making his point. When he finished speaking Aleu would pause for a moment to think over her words before speaking them "No... I do not miss my 'family'. In fact, as far as I am concerned my mother is dead. What is hard to me sir is that I no longer have a home. I've convinced myself while here that I will return to Erenyx to kill Teren and be welcomed back a hero. But to them I am just a traitor and a coward, too weak to exist in Erenyx. And they may be right. And in Helidos I am the unwanted offspring of the evil Steele and his traitor bitch Katyusha. I know yo-" she would stop herself "-They...are trying. But I can see it in their eyes, they don't want me around." she said honestly, keeping up with him as they walked . As the mention of a father came up Aleu would noticeably cringe, her gaze going to the ground as she followed Marrok by the sight of his paws alone "Mister Marrok. I never knew my father. And from what I have heard...what I know. I don't know if I would have ever wanted to. I don't know if I will ever have someone I will call father Mister Marrok, but I would say if there is a chance for anyone it would be you sir. So yes. I would very much like to work on our relationship." she said honestly, not saying the word friend. She didn't see him as a friend, he was a figure of authority to her, her protector and Beta, she didn't feel it right to call him a friend, because the respect she held for him was much higher than she would respect a friend, who she viewed as an equal.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 22:02

As the large male turned to see that his companion was following him he grinned warmly at her. It was true he had a soft spot for her as she reminded him greatly of his own daughter Ryland. He sighed thinking of her and his breath caught in his throat. He had done so much wrong with his litter and now they were own gone, their memories all that he had left to cherish. Marrok sighed and closed his eyes briefly, remembering the day they were born and how happy Juno had been to have a family. Shaking the memory from his hurting mind he continued on, listening to Aleu speak about her plans to return and her ambitions intrigued him. She was still so young and had much time before that plan could be made a reality. Even in two years with intense training he doubted she could best a trained Alpha who had killed Steele. "That is quite a desire Aleu, to regain control of Erenyx and kill Teren. I might suggest you train first, perhaps with myself and Juno and that dream might become a reality in time." He said, smiling back at her. He wouldn't quell her dreams, for they were all she had at this point, even if she didn't admit it.

He didn't say that she had a home with him and his mate, for unless she felt it to be true she wouldn't accept his word, only mindlessly agree with him. Leaving alone she talked of Steele and his eyes grew stern. He remembered the old Beta of the pack and how he left in a uproar a few years back. He also remembered him stealing their omega away and raping her before Kenai returned her to birth a litter who later died. Unable to tell Aleu all of his he remained silent, but smiled as she agreed to his offer in a way. "I am happy you wish that Aleu. Now I am very humbled of your respect towards me, but you don't need to call me "sir" Beta Marrok works just fine or you may call me Uncle. Since your mother was in my pack for a time and since we treat all members as family in a way she was my pack sister for a time. Thus in a way you could see me as an uncle if you wish." He said, his maw still turned in a grin at her. "As for what else you said, don't worry about what others think of you. The best thing I ever learned was told to me by my father. He told me that that no one can make you feel inferior unless you allow them to. He meant that without accepting what other people say and think about you you can't feel bad about it. By letting yourself believe those lies is the only way they can affect you. I know you know that you aren't a bad wolf, so don't let any one else's negative opinion affect you. Show them you are stoic and strong and they will leave you alone. You are protected here and in time the others will accept you." He said turning to stand above her. In an act of compassion he laid the end of his tail on her shoulder, hoping she understood what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 23:11

Quickly the pup would make her way through the forest with the brute, she would only dare to look up at him a few times, one of which she would catch his warm smile, the pup almost seeming taken back by it, pausing for a moment to process it before quickly jogging to catch back up to him. With his words the pup would nod firmly "Yes Sir. I have to. I am a daughter of the rightful ruler of Erenyx Steele, and therefore it is my duty to ensure the rightful heir Samael is put into power. Even if it costs me my life." she said, looking up at him eagerly at his offer "You would let me train with you!? I would be honored to train with such a powerful wolf Sir." she said with a smile, her tail swishing happily behind her. She wondered what Marrok truly thought of her plan. Surely he wasn't so kind as to willingly waste his time training a wolf who's only goal was to throw her life away in an attempt to become his enemy once more. It actually made the young pup wonder if they actually saw her as family, or merely treated her so out of pity.

As the pair made their way through the forest Aleu would keep a spot next to but just behind the Beta, keeping herself low next to the larger wolf in a show of submission and respect, which had been beaten into her through the pain and bloodshed inflicted by her mother. As he spoke Aleu would feel something inside of her snap. It was almost as if someone had pulled her heart out as far as it could go then let it go to slingshot into her chest. Quickly she would turn her head down to look at her paws, her voice changing to a soft muttering. He had mentioned how Azul became his father, even suggested he may be interested in such a role for her. And when the pup had held out her invitation for such a relationship to begin he didn't even acknowledge it. It was as if she had spent all her time in Helidos huddled over her heart, guarding and protecting it from the hurt she had always known. And now that Marrok had shown an interest in being involved with her she nervously extended her heart to him and he simply broke it out of her paws, leaving her walking next to him in almost shock.

Quickly looking away she tried to explain to herself he probably just didn't understand, or hadn't heard her. Maybe she just wasn't clear enough. But either way it stung, and she wasn't real good at hiding it yet, although it was clear she was trying. When the conversation shifted Aleu would sigh, nodding "I suppose Beta Marrok. But I am from Erenyx. We are proud wolves where ones reputation is important and we are willing to die to defend it. Well. I was one of them." she said honestly, feeling his tail drape over her shoulder. "And it isn't that I care of their opinions Beta Marrok, but how can I call a place home that is hostile to me? Home is where one feels welcome and comfortable. But how can I ever be comfortable knowing every wolf around me hates me, or doesn't trust me? Or as in my birth pack I must spend every night waking up in terror to every sound outside because I never knew when someone might come to kill me?" she asked, letting out a soft humph as she looked out over the dark forest once more, still refusing to make eye contact with him "It's not fair Beta Marrok. I have never hurt anyone, and yet most of the wolves I've ever met hate me before I can say a word to them... I don't understand it." she sighed, still too young to understand the world and how it worked. Although one could argue for her age she had a much better grasp on it than many.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 18:34

Marrok continued to walk with Aleu, their path growing more random and with less intent of where they were going by the minute. He was glad to be out with her, to talk with her and figure out what was going on in her little apprentice head. She showed interest in training with him then her mood shifted to almost suspition. True, it would be odd for him to train a future enemy, but inreality he just wanted to give her the best chance at reaching her goal, and not to be killed. "Yes, I will train you if you like. Even if you decide to run back to Erenyx and give up all of my secrets I wouldn't mind as long as my training assists you in some way. Teren is a powerful Alpha and a danger to us all I fear. You will need all the help you can get if you hope to defeat him, hence why I extend my offer to you. With him gone it will benefit Helidos too." He explained, looking down to her.

His amber eyes then softened as he saw her look hurt. He was taken aback by this and had a good idea what was troubling her. "Aleu, if whats troubling you has to do with me I wish you would tell me. I am hear for you and truely care about you. I want your time here in Helidos to be happy and let you grow into a wolf that you can be proud of. I am here as your guardian, yes, but if perhaps there is a deeper relationship you seek from me I can try to offer that too." He said, his eyes going to the ground now. "I coddled my last daughter and never had a chance to train her properly. I'm also not your father by blood nor even from your home pack. Though I don't have the reputation for being the best father figure I'd be willing to try if it's something you'd really like here in Helidos, I only wish for your happiness." He said, hoping she'd understand. "As for calling Helidos home or even getting on with everyone the only wisdom I can give you is be patient. Your father, unfortunately left a lot of wolves angered towards him when he left, so for his daughter to be in our midst now is bringing up some old grudges. Once everyone gets to know what a nice and respectful young fae you are I'm sure they will come around. There still might be those who hold ill will towards you, but you just ignore them and hold your chin up." He said, bumping her chin with his paw to make it rise. "Home? Well only you can say for sure where your home truly is, but for me it's with those who care about you and would do anything for you. Like they say, home is where the heart is."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 07:38

As the pair moved through the forest Aleu was beginning to wonder if there was actually a clearing or not, now growing fairly certain Marrok was just leading her aimlessly through the forest until they stumbled upon one. As he spoke again the small fae would nod slowly, turning her gaze back up to him as she left a short moment of silence to think over her response before nodding "I appreciate the offer sir. And I can only hope that when I return to Erenyx I can make some sort of peace between the packs. I have seen that you are not the weak cowardice runts I was told...And I would hope you can see that I am not some horrible monster ready to kill everyone I find..." she said softly hoping she was correct "I only hope I don't disappoint all of you...and that I succeed." she said, a rather dark smile coming to her lips "Of course I suppose if I do fail I won't be around to feel ashamed I disappointed you..and my mother...my brother...everyone." she said with a small giggle as their conversation shifted again.

As the pair pushed on Aleu would listen to his words, sighing reluctantly and slowly nodding as she debated what to do. On one paw she could open up to him and maybe he would be willing to fix this and make her happier. But on the other she was risking pain and disappointment again. Every time Aleu had opened up to someone they had been taken away from her, or betrayed her, or pushed her away. Aleu would stay silent for several long moments as she thought about her options, listening closely to the older male as he spoke of his daughter, the small apprentice not asking about it, figuring if he wanted to talk about it he would. As he finished speaking Aleu would look up at him nervously, her expression showing just how big of a decision this was for her "I...I would like you to be my father...If if of course you would want that too." she said softly, turning her gaze up to him "I know you aren't my birth father...or even from my pack. But you are the only adult male who's really taken such an interest with me. And you seem like you'd be a great father and mentor and...I would be honored to share that relationship with you." she said softly, turning her gaze back to the ground as she nervously awaited his answer.

As the conversation shifted to Helidos Aleu would give a soft sigh nodding to the older male as he finished speaking, taking a moment once again to think over her words before speaking "It isn't fair sir. I've never done anything to anyone...I've never hurt a single fur on another wolf and I've never even met my father...and was abandoned by my mother...So why am I judged on their actions?" she sighed, obviously more than a little upset about all of this "Since I was born I have been hated, shunned, exiled and nearly murdered for who my parents are...And honestly, I hate them as much as everyone else does." she muttered, keeping her eyes on the ground as she continued to walk aimlessly forward with him.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 14:35

Marrok smiled down at the young fae, her answer making him happier than he had been in weeks. Having his own pups on their own left a void within him, one he hoped Aleu could fill. Stopping his path he turned and pressed her forehead to her shoulder for a moment. The touch was soft for he didn't know her reaction, but it held within it the admiration he felt for her. She spoke more and he pulled away from her, shaking his head. "Only time will tell Aleu, you must be patient and give the other's time. For right now focus on bettering yourself and try not to be brought down by the others." He said nudging her to follow him once again. Now his path was on the track to the clearing and he knew their time together would be short.

"I must leave you for now, the south border needs my attention. I shall be home later and perhaps we can judge your skills then. For now try to enjoy yourself." He asked with a grin before walking off in the opposite direction.

~Exit Marrok~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Rebellion of her own [Marrok] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebellion of her own [Marrok]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1